Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3122621]signups[/url] | discussion | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124635]lunch[/url] [size=6]Suspended Disbelief II[/size] a mafia game (the electric boogaloo) [img]https://i.imgur.com/bVjHmdL.png[/img] Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness. [/center] The carnival is the same as you remember: the big, bright ferris wheel; the food stalls selling all kinds of weird, wondrous food; and the best part of it: the side stalls, where the coolest things are on display. This year, there's one particular stall that seems to be drawing the attention of a large crowd. You've definitely never seen it before (otherwise you'd recognise those obnoxious red-orange striped curtains and the giant neon sign that reads [i]KABOOM! MAGIC THINGS HERE![/i]--seriously, what kind of a name is that?) Intrigued, you wade through the crowd to find a jittery flame-colored cat, explaining his trinkets with nervous excitement. "These," he flails his paws around his floating rack of trinkets. "Are amulets I've made. They can help you--let me demonstrate!" He hands an amulet to you. It's warm to the touch, and smooth like glass. "Now, let's say, if you were in a dark, dark cave. With spiders! and bats! Big, scary bats with sharp teeth that will suckallyourblooduntilyoudie-!" You hear gasps of horror from the crowd. "Buuuuut! If you have one of these, all you have to do is to break it," he gestures for you to throw it to the ground. Slightly hesitantly, you fling the amulet to the ground, and hear the sound of glass shattering. You frantically glance at the cat, worried that you've broken something important, but he nods reassuringly at you. You gasp as you are suddenly enveloped by light, forming a glowing protective bubble around you. "And tadadadada~ There you have it: a light source! that also acts as a shield! How cool is that?" He beams as he takes another amulet from the rack. This one is shaped like a sea conch. "This one lets you hear sounds from far away!" You watch as he breaks the amulet, and closes his eyes, his brows furrowing to concentrate. A few seconds later, he perks up. "Ooh! Looks like apple pie pinatas are almost sold out over at the food stalls!" [sup][color=transparent]storm note: apple pie pinatas are like pinatas, but when you hit it the gooey apple cinnamon thing comes out instead yum[/color][/sup] The crowd murmurs in interest. You, too, can't help but be a bit fascinated at these little trinkets, and perhaps, the cat ([i]his name is Spark[/i], you notice from a glance at his name tag). [i]Are these amulets for sale?[/i] You hear someone ask. "Of course- Yes, and I'm so glad that you like them! But, before that: please, come with me! I have something to show you." He excitedly picks out a cube-shaped amulet from his pocket and shatters it. The world spins around you, and the next second you find yourself in a giant tent. You glance around, and notice fifteen other people, all equally confused and disoriented. You hear nervous chucking, and turn around to find Spark in the middle of the tent, holding a dozen amulets. "Sorry about that! Most experience some disorientation when entering a pocket dimension. That's completely normal! But right- yes! I'm a magician, as you may have guessed. I do magic shows! I haven't done one since- since-" he pauses shakily. "I-I'm sorry. Anyway I'd like to start doing them again, and I'd like you guys to be my first audience members! Of course, I'll let you test out my amulets. You can even keep one of them afterwards, as a token of my thanks! I just want- I just-" He paws the ground in desperation. He makes out one final sentence, barely above a whisper. "Please understand." [i]Well,[/i] you think. You came to the carnival to have some fun, after all. You're not going to say no to a magic show (at no cost, and with freebies, too!) Besides, you are starting to like the magician, and if being his audience member means helping him, then... it won't hurt if he stayed for a bit. [i]After all, what could possibly go wrong?[/i]
signups | discussion | lunch

Suspended Disbelief II
a mafia game (the electric boogaloo)
bVjHmdL.png
Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness.

The carnival is the same as you remember: the big, bright ferris wheel; the food stalls selling all kinds of weird, wondrous food; and the best part of it: the side stalls, where the coolest things are on display.

This year, there's one particular stall that seems to be drawing the attention of a large crowd. You've definitely never seen it before (otherwise you'd recognise those obnoxious red-orange striped curtains and the giant neon sign that reads KABOOM! MAGIC THINGS HERE!--seriously, what kind of a name is that?) Intrigued, you wade through the crowd to find a jittery flame-colored cat, explaining his trinkets with nervous excitement.

"These," he flails his paws around his floating rack of trinkets. "Are amulets I've made. They can help you--let me demonstrate!" He hands an amulet to you. It's warm to the touch, and smooth like glass.

"Now, let's say, if you were in a dark, dark cave. With spiders! and bats! Big, scary bats with sharp teeth that will suckallyourblooduntilyoudie-!" You hear gasps of horror from the crowd.

"Buuuuut! If you have one of these, all you have to do is to break it," he gestures for you to throw it to the ground. Slightly hesitantly, you fling the amulet to the ground, and hear the sound of glass shattering. You frantically glance at the cat, worried that you've broken something important, but he nods reassuringly at you. You gasp as you are suddenly enveloped by light, forming a glowing protective bubble around you.

"And tadadadada~ There you have it: a light source! that also acts as a shield! How cool is that?" He beams as he takes another amulet from the rack. This one is shaped like a sea conch. "This one lets you hear sounds from far away!" You watch as he breaks the amulet, and closes his eyes, his brows furrowing to concentrate. A few seconds later, he perks up. "Ooh! Looks like apple pie pinatas are almost sold out over at the food stalls!" storm note: apple pie pinatas are like pinatas, but when you hit it the gooey apple cinnamon thing comes out instead yum
The crowd murmurs in interest. You, too, can't help but be a bit fascinated at these little trinkets, and perhaps, the cat (his name is Spark, you notice from a glance at his name tag). Are these amulets for sale? You hear someone ask.

"Of course- Yes, and I'm so glad that you like them! But, before that: please, come with me! I have something to show you." He excitedly picks out a cube-shaped amulet from his pocket and shatters it. The world spins around you, and the next second you find yourself in a giant tent. You glance around, and notice fifteen other people, all equally confused and disoriented.

You hear nervous chucking, and turn around to find Spark in the middle of the tent, holding a dozen amulets. "Sorry about that! Most experience some disorientation when entering a pocket dimension. That's completely normal! But right- yes! I'm a magician, as you may have guessed. I do magic shows! I haven't done one since- since-" he pauses shakily. "I-I'm sorry. Anyway I'd like to start doing them again, and I'd like you guys to be my first audience members! Of course, I'll let you test out my amulets. You can even keep one of them afterwards, as a token of my thanks! I just want- I just-" He paws the ground in desperation. He makes out one final sentence, barely above a whisper. "Please understand."

Well, you think. You came to the carnival to have some fun, after all. You're not going to say no to a magic show (at no cost, and with freebies, too!) Besides, you are starting to like the magician, and if being his audience member means helping him, then... it won't hurt if he stayed for a bit.

After all, what could possibly go wrong?
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Links"] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/47#post_50924267]Game Phases Explanation[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/1#post_50904279]SoTD1[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/52#post_50926717]EoTD1[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/66#post_50937061]SoTD2 [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/82#post_50957059]EoTD2[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/86#post_50966388]SoTD3 [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/94#post_50984377]EoTD3[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/96#post_50994130]SoTD4[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/101#post_51011773]EoTD4[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/101#post_51011879]bzzz[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/104#post_51021187]SoTD5[/url] (game end)[/quote] [columns][size=5]Players:[/size] 1. [s]Maithax[/s] pasture 2. Vrykolakas [s]3. Ghostbur[/s] eliminated D1, [color=green]Town[/color] [s]4. Solstices[/s] eliminated D3, [color=green]Town[/color] 5. Starstream 6. ChaoticPotato 7. Shadowlugia711 8. [s]Warriorgirl1234[/s] eliminated D2, [color=green]Town[/color] 9. [s]Shimmerwing[/s] struck by lightning N4, [color=green]Town[/color] 10. [s]Ambrose[/s] killed N3, [color=green]Town[/color] 11. [s]Beheaded[/s] struck by lightning D2, [color=red]Mafia[/color] 12. [s]Argathakul[/s] eliminated D4, [color=red]Mafia[/color] 13. Varikset 14. [s]Firo[/s] killed N2, [color=green]Town[/color] 15. [s]ThisOneIsBlue[/s] killed N1, [color=green]Town[/color] 16. HeartlessDemon [size=5]Subs:[/size] 1. out of subs rip [size=5]Specs:[/size] 1. Epioth 2. Kalideoscope 3. raiccoon 4. Cadybug8484 5. Reshiramu 6. [color=transparent]invisible text to buff up this section for formatting!![/color] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/0pahREi.png[/img][/columns] [sup]* struck by lightning = stormy is dumb and forgot to get enough replacements and had to modkill slots instead rip D: not the players' fault though![/sup]

Players:
1. Maithax pasture
2. Vrykolakas
3. Ghostbur eliminated D1, Town
4. Solstices eliminated D3, Town
5. Starstream
6. ChaoticPotato
7. Shadowlugia711
8. Warriorgirl1234 eliminated D2, Town
9. Shimmerwing struck by lightning N4, Town
10. Ambrose killed N3, Town
11. Beheaded struck by lightning D2, Mafia
12. Argathakul eliminated D4, Mafia
13. Varikset
14. Firo killed N2, Town
15. ThisOneIsBlue killed N1, Town
16. HeartlessDemon

Subs:
1. out of subs rip

Specs:
1. Epioth
2. Kalideoscope
3. raiccoon
4. Cadybug8484
5. Reshiramu

invisible text to buff up this section for formatting!!
0pahREi.png

* struck by lightning = stormy is dumb and forgot to get enough replacements and had to modkill slots instead rip D: not the players' fault though!
jghAv2V.png
[quote name= 'Game Information'][b]Player abilities work a bit differently in this game:[/b] [LIST] [*]Players will only be assigned a faction (town / mafia) when the game starts. [*]Each day, players will be able to privately select an ability (ie. one of Spark’s amulets) from a pool of roles to use for the night. [*]If multiple players select the same ability, none of the players will be able to use it. Players will be notified if they are able to use their ability each night. [*]Mafia’s night kill does not depend on ability selection (ie. mafia always has it), but the mafia member that does the kill cannot use an amulet ability simultaneously. A mafia member with an amulet and the night kill can choose to either use their amulet ability or their night kill.[/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5]Amulets Available:[/size] (thank you [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=168299]polygone[/url] for looking over my role pool!)[/center] [b]Indigo[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of illusion. During the night, you may redirect a player, making them target another player of your choice (including themselves) instead. [b]Cerise[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of might. During the night, you may kill a player. [b]Silver[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of invincibility. During the night, if you are targeted for a normal kill, you will survive the attack. [b]Cerulean[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of insight. During the night, you may discover the alignment (ie. town / mafia) of a player. [b]Olive[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of prosperity. During the night, you can send a potato, along with a message (max. 2 sentences), to another player. The potato does not grant the receiver any abilities. [b]Cream[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of sanctuary. During the night, you can shelter a player, protecting them from normal kills. However, the player’s amulet will have no effect (ie. roleblocked), if they have one. [b]Aquamarine[/b]: This amulet grants you the ability of hearing. During the night, you can listen to a player’s footsteps and learn who they targeted for the night. [b]Emerald[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of vigilance. During the night, you can keep watch over your doorstep, learning of the identities of your visitors. [b]Rose[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of persuasion. For the next day phase, your vote will have twice the weight. [b]Amber[/b]: This amulet grants you the power of empowerment. During the night, you may select a player to empower. The player will become immune to redirects and roleblocks. If the player is using a kill action, the kill will be empowered, and pierce through any protection their target may have. [i]please submit the color of your chosen amulet in your private mod communication channel before the end of each day phase![/i]
Game Information wrote:
Player abilities work a bit differently in this game:
  • Players will only be assigned a faction (town / mafia) when the game starts.
  • Each day, players will be able to privately select an ability (ie. one of Spark’s amulets) from a pool of roles to use for the night.
  • If multiple players select the same ability, none of the players will be able to use it. Players will be notified if they are able to use their ability each night.
  • Mafia’s night kill does not depend on ability selection (ie. mafia always has it), but the mafia member that does the kill cannot use an amulet ability simultaneously. A mafia member with an amulet and the night kill can choose to either use their amulet ability or their night kill.

Amulets Available:
(thank you polygone for looking over my role pool!)

Indigo: This amulet grants you the power of illusion. During the night, you may redirect a player, making them target another player of your choice (including themselves) instead.

Cerise: This amulet grants you the power of might. During the night, you may kill a player.

Silver: This amulet grants you the power of invincibility. During the night, if you are targeted for a normal kill, you will survive the attack.

Cerulean: This amulet grants you the power of insight. During the night, you may discover the alignment (ie. town / mafia) of a player.

Olive: This amulet grants you the power of prosperity. During the night, you can send a potato, along with a message (max. 2 sentences), to another player. The potato does not grant the receiver any abilities.

Cream: This amulet grants you the power of sanctuary. During the night, you can shelter a player, protecting them from normal kills. However, the player’s amulet will have no effect (ie. roleblocked), if they have one.

Aquamarine: This amulet grants you the ability of hearing. During the night, you can listen to a player’s footsteps and learn who they targeted for the night.

Emerald: This amulet grants you the power of vigilance. During the night, you can keep watch over your doorstep, learning of the identities of your visitors.

Rose: This amulet grants you the power of persuasion. For the next day phase, your vote will have twice the weight.

Amber: This amulet grants you the power of empowerment. During the night, you may select a player to empower. The player will become immune to redirects and roleblocks. If the player is using a kill action, the kill will be empowered, and pierce through any protection their target may have.

please submit the color of your chosen amulet in your private mod communication channel before the end of each day phase!
jghAv2V.png
Information:
  1. Player abilities work a bit differently in this game: please see above post for details.
  2. Since quicktopic has been shut down, communications (ie. player-mod communication + mafia / spectator chat) will be done with discord instead. Please let me know when signing up for the game if you cannot use discord, and I will search for an alternative.
  3. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening at 0200 FRT.
  4. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
  5. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
  6. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you.
  7. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
  8. Lynch votes and amulet choices are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.

Rules:
  1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
  2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
  3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your private communication channel.
  4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
  5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
  6. Mod is not lunchable :)
  7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
  8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created channels, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
  9. I may add more rules as I see fit later. Please respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.
Information:
  1. Player abilities work a bit differently in this game: please see above post for details.
  2. Since quicktopic has been shut down, communications (ie. player-mod communication + mafia / spectator chat) will be done with discord instead. Please let me know when signing up for the game if you cannot use discord, and I will search for an alternative.
  3. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening at 0200 FRT.
  4. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
  5. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
  6. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you.
  7. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
  8. Lynch votes and amulet choices are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.

Rules:
  1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
  2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
  3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your private communication channel.
  4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
  5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
  6. Mod is not lunchable :)
  7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
  8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created channels, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
  9. I may add more rules as I see fit later. Please respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.
jghAv2V.png
Players: @Maithax @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Beheaded @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon Subs: @Reshiramu @pasture Specs: @Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone [center][size=5]Start Of Day 1[/size][/center] The lights come on again, and you find yourself sitting on top of a fluffy, pink cloud. Instinctively, you pat the cloud to feel its fluffiness and notice that it is sticky. Curious, you bring your hand to your mouth and give it a tentative lick. Is that… cotton candy? “You are absolutely right! I’ve made you all cotton candy clouds–cool, right?” You realise you must have voiced your last thought aloud as Spark descends before you, floating in the air with what seems to be a giant donut acting as a floaty. “I figured, you know? When people think of clouds, they usually think: [i]fluffy![/i] And what else is fluffy? Cotton candy! So I thought: why not [i]combine these two together?[/i] Then… [i]bam! boom! woosh![/i] I present to you–cotton candy clouds!” You hear singing to your left, and see a swarm of jellyfish carrying amulets doing something that you could call synchronised swimming (except that they’re not swimming because there’s no water, they’re just floating in the air? How are they doing that, anyway? But then again, you are [i]sitting on a cotton candy cloud, inside a pocket dimension, listening to a magical talking cat[/i]. At this point, this shouldn’t surprise you, but it does anyway.) [i]ooooOOOOOooooOO,[/i] says the biggest jellyfish, doing a small bow in front of Spark. He cheerfully nods in acknowledgement, then turns towards you. “As promised, the amulets! You can pick one of them to use every day. But–be careful! They are quite fragile, and [i]will[/i] break if you try to fight over them.” A chorus of [i]ooooOOo[/i]s come from the jellyfish swarm, as they arrange themselves in a circle. Pensively, you approach the one closest to you. [i]OOoo,[/i] it says, and gives you a welcoming nod. [i]oooOO, ooooo oOo. OOOooOOoOo,[/i] it continues. Unfortunately, you don’t speak jellyfish, but you manage to catch the gist of its explanation of the amulet through its small frantic tentacle-gestures. You nod in thanks, and move to the next jellyfish to examine another amulet. The jellyfish waves happily at you as you leave. You look around, and notice the other audience members have begun to do the same. One of them, in particular, seems to be very interested in the amulet you’ve been eyeing for a while now. Should you try to go for another one instead, or convince them to choose something else? Either way, it seems like you should get to know everyone else here first. [color=transparent]here’s art i drew while procrastinating on writing the flavor lol[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6kJYpL.png[/img] --------- [b]Day 1 has begun! You may begin posting. Day 1 will end on April 11, 0200 FRT. Please submit your amulet choices in your discord private channel and lynch votes in the lynch thread before then.[/b]
Players:
@Maithax @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Beheaded @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
@Reshiramu @pasture

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone
Start Of Day 1
The lights come on again, and you find yourself sitting on top of a fluffy, pink cloud. Instinctively, you pat the cloud to feel its fluffiness and notice that it is sticky. Curious, you bring your hand to your mouth and give it a tentative lick. Is that… cotton candy?

“You are absolutely right! I’ve made you all cotton candy clouds–cool, right?” You realise you must have voiced your last thought aloud as Spark descends before you, floating in the air with what seems to be a giant donut acting as a floaty. “I figured, you know? When people think of clouds, they usually think: fluffy! And what else is fluffy? Cotton candy! So I thought: why not combine these two together? Then… bam! boom! woosh! I present to you–cotton candy clouds!”

You hear singing to your left, and see a swarm of jellyfish carrying amulets doing something that you could call synchronised swimming (except that they’re not swimming because there’s no water, they’re just floating in the air? How are they doing that, anyway? But then again, you are sitting on a cotton candy cloud, inside a pocket dimension, listening to a magical talking cat. At this point, this shouldn’t surprise you, but it does anyway.)

ooooOOOOOooooOO, says the biggest jellyfish, doing a small bow in front of Spark. He cheerfully nods in acknowledgement, then turns towards you. “As promised, the amulets! You can pick one of them to use every day. But–be careful! They are quite fragile, and will break if you try to fight over them.”

A chorus of ooooOOos come from the jellyfish swarm, as they arrange themselves in a circle. Pensively, you approach the one closest to you. OOoo, it says, and gives you a welcoming nod. oooOO, ooooo oOo. OOOooOOoOo, it continues. Unfortunately, you don’t speak jellyfish, but you manage to catch the gist of its explanation of the amulet through its small frantic tentacle-gestures. You nod in thanks, and move to the next jellyfish to examine another amulet. The jellyfish waves happily at you as you leave.

You look around, and notice the other audience members have begun to do the same. One of them, in particular, seems to be very interested in the amulet you’ve been eyeing for a while now. Should you try to go for another one instead, or convince them to choose something else? Either way, it seems like you should get to know everyone else here first.
here’s art i drew while procrastinating on writing the flavor lol
Z6kJYpL.png
Day 1 has begun! You may begin posting.
Day 1 will end on April 11, 0200 FRT. Please submit your amulet choices in your discord private channel and lynch votes in the lynch thread before then.

jghAv2V.png
also @ all you wanting to be first bwahahahaaha too bad >:)

Welcome to the game, everyone! Rolecards should have been sent out–please let me know if you have yet to receive it! Quick (but important!) reminders to people that may be new to FR mafia:
  • Out-Of-Thread (OOT) communication is forbidden (ie. you may not talk about the game anywhere other than mod-approved places such as this thread and any private chats you may have on discord (mafia / spectator chat). Game-related discussion in the #general channel in the discord server counts as OOT communication (do NOT talk about the game there!)
  • (for people who like to make spreadsheets to keep track of reads etc. in mafia games, they must be in read-only mode. Making spreadsheets (or other shared documents) editable by anyone will count as a breach of the OOT rule.)
  • Please do not copy and paste / screenshot any message shared by the mod in private channels (ie. your rolecard / your private mod-communication channel) into the thread. Paraphrasing is ok!
  • Please do not edit / delete posts without mod permission. Double-posts are the only exception to this and can be deleted without mod permission.
Let me know if you have any questions either in the thread or in your private discord channel. That’s all folks, thank you (and have fun)!

also @ all you wanting to be first bwahahahaaha too bad >:)

Welcome to the game, everyone! Rolecards should have been sent out–please let me know if you have yet to receive it! Quick (but important!) reminders to people that may be new to FR mafia:
  • Out-Of-Thread (OOT) communication is forbidden (ie. you may not talk about the game anywhere other than mod-approved places such as this thread and any private chats you may have on discord (mafia / spectator chat). Game-related discussion in the #general channel in the discord server counts as OOT communication (do NOT talk about the game there!)
  • (for people who like to make spreadsheets to keep track of reads etc. in mafia games, they must be in read-only mode. Making spreadsheets (or other shared documents) editable by anyone will count as a breach of the OOT rule.)
  • Please do not copy and paste / screenshot any message shared by the mod in private channels (ie. your rolecard / your private mod-communication channel) into the thread. Paraphrasing is ok!
  • Please do not edit / delete posts without mod permission. Double-posts are the only exception to this and can be deleted without mod permission.
Let me know if you have any questions either in the thread or in your private discord channel. That’s all folks, thank you (and have fun)!

jghAv2V.png
first
first
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
/farts profoundly

hello, stinkies.

I'm not awake enough to yell at anyone, but I'll be around for a little while to squint at people suspiciously
/farts profoundly

hello, stinkies.

I'm not awake enough to yell at anyone, but I'll be around for a little while to squint at people suspiciously
not first
not first
they/them || just floating
Hi I'm potato and ill be your dance instructor
Hi I'm potato and ill be your dance instructor
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105