Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
What you say is true, it's all in the rules. I guess if we don't vote we'll all be fools. The only question I have now is who the beat person is to vote out
What you say is true, it's all in the rules. I guess if we don't vote we'll all be fools. The only question I have now is who the beat person is to vote out
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-08 20:34:40" ] What you say is true, it's all in the rules. I guess if we don't vote we'll all be fools. The only question I have now is who the beat person is to vote out [/quote] hour one question! who would you vote out at this very moment if you had the power of god and the game on your side. reason included please.
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-04-08 20:34:40:

hour one question! who would you vote out at this very moment if you had the power of god and the game on your side. reason included please.
jvTgQEX.png
Maithax is the one I know best, so he'd have my vote I guess. Maithax has played a lot, and he always plays with lots of thought. I think he's the most skilled one here, and that's the thing that's my biggest fear. While I'd live to bet on him being town, if he's he's we're all going down.
Maithax is the one I know best, so he'd have my vote I guess. Maithax has played a lot, and he always plays with lots of thought. I think he's the most skilled one here, and that's the thing that's my biggest fear. While I'd live to bet on him being town, if he's he's we're all going down.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
hello (had just woken up from the annoying cuckoos outside but ey! it has Started!)

maybe its a good thing to start introductions and some basic questions??

name and pronouns! (info that needs to be known)

ello this is shimmerwing, pls just call me shim! i prefer they/them, but she/her is also fine :p my timezone is frt+15 :> lately i might become inactive because my uni entrance exams are in... two weeks. i am mega stressed >< and i might become inactive if the game takes more than two weeks... so pls ping me if there's absolutely anything i will need to respond to!

thoughts on sheeping/inactivity

sheeping is sus. opinions are important in an accusatory game like mafia! while sheep are cute irl, in a game sheep is very often good food for growing suspicion because hey, you're supposed to have your own thoughts, even if its just "my guts are telling me that" hhhh

inactivity is... meh. i used to dislike that a lot but i understand that life comes first and hey, if you have notified storm about your inactivity, its fine! (laughs in awkwardness because i might be inactive for some time) its still nice to catch up with the discussion and votes tho :0

feel free to add more questions ><

hello (had just woken up from the annoying cuckoos outside but ey! it has Started!)

maybe its a good thing to start introductions and some basic questions??

name and pronouns! (info that needs to be known)

ello this is shimmerwing, pls just call me shim! i prefer they/them, but she/her is also fine :p my timezone is frt+15 :> lately i might become inactive because my uni entrance exams are in... two weeks. i am mega stressed >< and i might become inactive if the game takes more than two weeks... so pls ping me if there's absolutely anything i will need to respond to!

thoughts on sheeping/inactivity

sheeping is sus. opinions are important in an accusatory game like mafia! while sheep are cute irl, in a game sheep is very often good food for growing suspicion because hey, you're supposed to have your own thoughts, even if its just "my guts are telling me that" hhhh

inactivity is... meh. i used to dislike that a lot but i understand that life comes first and hey, if you have notified storm about your inactivity, its fine! (laughs in awkwardness because i might be inactive for some time) its still nice to catch up with the discussion and votes tho :0

feel free to add more questions ><

9wQxglT.png
[quote name="Ambrose" date="2022-04-08 20:36:45" ] [quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-08 20:34:40" ] What you say is true, it's all in the rules. I guess if we don't vote we'll all be fools. The only question I have now is who the beat person is to vote out [/quote] hour one question! who would you vote out at this very moment if you had the power of god and the game on your side. reason included please. [/quote] time to answer! my first choice would be ... drdrdrdrdr ... myself! r/whoosh but seriously, im not a big fan of d1 lunches. if i had to choose, it would be the crew that i have played with previously — especially maithax. one too many games have been played but my senses are too rusty so im just pointing fingers [emoji=ping size=1] i'd probably wait and see everyone else's responses and maybe [i]maybe[/i] change my thoughts teehee.
Ambrose wrote on 2022-04-08 20:36:45:
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-04-08 20:34:40:

hour one question! who would you vote out at this very moment if you had the power of god and the game on your side. reason included please.

time to answer! my first choice would be ... drdrdrdrdr ... myself! r/whoosh but seriously, im not a big fan of d1 lunches. if i had to choose, it would be the crew that i have played with previously — especially maithax. one too many games have been played but my senses are too rusty so im just pointing fingers

i'd probably wait and see everyone else's responses and maybe maybe change my thoughts teehee.
9wQxglT.png
Well, while Maithax has my first vote, there's something important we should all note. I'd just as soon want him to stay because, like i said, he knows how to play. He'd be a valuable ally, one I wouldn't like to lose with a vote on the fly. I think waiting for everyone to speak would be wise, and I'll refrain from voting until that time.
Well, while Maithax has my first vote, there's something important we should all note. I'd just as soon want him to stay because, like i said, he knows how to play. He'd be a valuable ally, one I wouldn't like to lose with a vote on the fly. I think waiting for everyone to speak would be wise, and I'll refrain from voting until that time.

Clayton Academy
I’ll write a more comprehensive intro post in the morning but!

I’m Vrykolakas, but just call me Vry! She/her pronouns! Timezone is +2 but I generally stay up late / have classes for a while during the day not as if I play fr in class haha

It’s been a really long time since I played a mafia game (that didn’t involve rp) so it’s hard to have an opinion on sheeping, but inactivity I’m a bit more hard on (unless it’s been cleared ofc!) It’s certainly a tactic I’ve seen used in the past, so I’m a bit wary of it.
I’ll write a more comprehensive intro post in the morning but!

I’m Vrykolakas, but just call me Vry! She/her pronouns! Timezone is +2 but I generally stay up late / have classes for a while during the day not as if I play fr in class haha

It’s been a really long time since I played a mafia game (that didn’t involve rp) so it’s hard to have an opinion on sheeping, but inactivity I’m a bit more hard on (unless it’s been cleared ofc!) It’s certainly a tactic I’ve seen used in the past, so I’m a bit wary of it.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Hello! Sol, they/them. I honestly can't remember my last game of mafia so yeah, it's been a while. I don't know the community at all very well so I don't know who's good at mafia and who's not. I'm most likely not going to be very good at this but hopefully it'll be fun.
Hello! Sol, they/them. I honestly can't remember my last game of mafia so yeah, it's been a while. I don't know the community at all very well so I don't know who's good at mafia and who's not. I'm most likely not going to be very good at this but hopefully it'll be fun.
0gldo0m.png
I'm ThisOneIsBlue, just Blue in discord, though it gets shortened other ways sometimes on the forum (or it used to! I haven't been active in literally years).
They/them/theirs

D1 lunches do tend to get discussion going fast. No one *likes* being the d1 vote, but we all know it's a possibility when we play. If our crow buddy is voting for someone, then we have a d1, and I suggest using your vote. Otherwise that's just letting it go to waste, basically.

@StormDreamer just to clarify, with amulets, can we discuss what we might want in the thread? Final choices and such are via private dm of course, but can we collaborate to try to not all pick, say, cerulean or whatever?
I'm ThisOneIsBlue, just Blue in discord, though it gets shortened other ways sometimes on the forum (or it used to! I haven't been active in literally years).
They/them/theirs

D1 lunches do tend to get discussion going fast. No one *likes* being the d1 vote, but we all know it's a possibility when we play. If our crow buddy is voting for someone, then we have a d1, and I suggest using your vote. Otherwise that's just letting it go to waste, basically.

@StormDreamer just to clarify, with amulets, can we discuss what we might want in the thread? Final choices and such are via private dm of course, but can we collaborate to try to not all pick, say, cerulean or whatever?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue yup, you may!
@ThisOneIsBlue yup, you may!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105