Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105
Players:
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
rip (let me know if anyone you know would like to be a sub!)

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone @Cadybug8484 @Maithax @Reshiramu @Lately @Beheaded
End Of Day 2

Spark reemerges from backstage with renewed vigour, riding a balloon elephant. "Sorry for the wait! The next item of the magic show is about to start--but first, have some refreshments!" He pulls out a bubble wand from his hat and blows at it, and out pop winged cream puffs.

Several cream puffs flutter to your lap, all eagerly trying to catch your attention. One of them does a small twirly dance. Another squeezes their eyes shut in concentration for a few seconds, and tiny sugar flowers pop up around it. You chuckle slightly and give tiny headpats to them. They almost look too adorable for you to eat. Almost. You eat the puffs anyway, and they are delicious.

You hear giggling to your side, and turn to see one of your fellow participants getting bloaty and starting to float like a balloon. You watch in fascination as they wiggle their limbs about, unused to being floaty, and wave at them. They wave back with a bloaty hand.

Behind you, you hear Spark's alarmed "wait, something is wrong-", before you hear a popping sound, and your floaty fellow audience member explodes into rainbow confetti.

"N-no...!" you turn around to witness a distressed Spark, anxiously pawing at the ground. "This wasn't supposed to happen- why-". He squeezes his eyes shut and curls up into a ball, shaking. "I'm so sorry!" The air suddenly becomes charged, and lightning strikes down on one unsuspecting player, blasting them to smithereens. Spark does not seem to notice the sudden strike, still reeling in shock and guilt from the cream puff incident.
WarriorGirl1234 has been eliminated. They were Town.
Beheaded has been struck by a bolt of lightning! They were Mafia.
Night 2 has begun! You may resume posting.
Night 2 ends on 0200FRT, 15 April. Please submit any night actions (if you have any) by then.
Players:
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
rip (let me know if anyone you know would like to be a sub!)

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone @Cadybug8484 @Maithax @Reshiramu @Lately @Beheaded
End Of Day 2

Spark reemerges from backstage with renewed vigour, riding a balloon elephant. "Sorry for the wait! The next item of the magic show is about to start--but first, have some refreshments!" He pulls out a bubble wand from his hat and blows at it, and out pop winged cream puffs.

Several cream puffs flutter to your lap, all eagerly trying to catch your attention. One of them does a small twirly dance. Another squeezes their eyes shut in concentration for a few seconds, and tiny sugar flowers pop up around it. You chuckle slightly and give tiny headpats to them. They almost look too adorable for you to eat. Almost. You eat the puffs anyway, and they are delicious.

You hear giggling to your side, and turn to see one of your fellow participants getting bloaty and starting to float like a balloon. You watch in fascination as they wiggle their limbs about, unused to being floaty, and wave at them. They wave back with a bloaty hand.

Behind you, you hear Spark's alarmed "wait, something is wrong-", before you hear a popping sound, and your floaty fellow audience member explodes into rainbow confetti.

"N-no...!" you turn around to witness a distressed Spark, anxiously pawing at the ground. "This wasn't supposed to happen- why-". He squeezes his eyes shut and curls up into a ball, shaking. "I'm so sorry!" The air suddenly becomes charged, and lightning strikes down on one unsuspecting player, blasting them to smithereens. Spark does not seem to notice the sudden strike, still reeling in shock and guilt from the cream puff incident.
WarriorGirl1234 has been eliminated. They were Town.
Beheaded has been struck by a bolt of lightning! They were Mafia.
Night 2 has begun! You may resume posting.
Night 2 ends on 0200FRT, 15 April. Please submit any night actions (if you have any) by then.
jghAv2V.png
... oh.

guess it's time to dig into Beheaded's previous posts and scramble for info.
... oh.

guess it's time to dig into Beheaded's previous posts and scramble for info.
9wQxglT.png
scratches head @ that last-minute votechange

I'll make good on my promise and elaborate on the setup stuff later. I'll be going to rest soon.
scratches head @ that last-minute votechange

I'll make good on my promise and elaborate on the setup stuff later. I'll be going to rest soon.
literally changed that vote at the last minute
@Solstices, what were you thinking?
literally changed that vote at the last minute
@Solstices, what were you thinking?
here are some of my thoughts and conspiracy theories on the d2 lunch so far:

i DID not expect the last-minute vote change from solstices, and hence i could have done something to ensure that argathakul (who arguably is more scummy than mira on most people's scum list) is lunched and provide useful insight. so that had me thinking, hmm, maybe the bandwagon on mira was 100% intentional by scum?

1. originally, there were three votes on mira, which seems that would be unlikely the lunch of the day. assuming that more than half of the scum (i.e at least 2 members) have already voted for him, naturally, it would lead to the panic that the "desired" lunch would not go according to scum's plan, hence the last minute vote change — leading up to the rng since Beheaded flipped red and did not participate in the voting session nor the discussion.
2. why is there a need to divert the votes? here's when my suspicion of a scum-team is coming to play: @argathakul had been suspected by a large majority of the players and the lunch seems to be going towards him. IF he is scum, his scum buddies would try to prevent that from happening — by diverting the votes. if he isn't scum, then it might be just a bunch of confused townies bumbling around (which is not very likely, at this stage when it's d2 and one mislynch has already occurred.)
3. therefore, by this logic, i am suspecting a tag-team of solstices/argathakul/???/???, and with how frustrated firo behaves towards "scummy" behavior in-thread (and bringing forth discussion that is beneficial to town), i'm inclined to believe that the other two scum would be pasture and vrykolakas

not pinging anyone except argathakul because i'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on d2.

i no longer have the mental capacity to analyze stuff so please yell at me if this makes no sense.
here are some of my thoughts and conspiracy theories on the d2 lunch so far:

i DID not expect the last-minute vote change from solstices, and hence i could have done something to ensure that argathakul (who arguably is more scummy than mira on most people's scum list) is lunched and provide useful insight. so that had me thinking, hmm, maybe the bandwagon on mira was 100% intentional by scum?

1. originally, there were three votes on mira, which seems that would be unlikely the lunch of the day. assuming that more than half of the scum (i.e at least 2 members) have already voted for him, naturally, it would lead to the panic that the "desired" lunch would not go according to scum's plan, hence the last minute vote change — leading up to the rng since Beheaded flipped red and did not participate in the voting session nor the discussion.
2. why is there a need to divert the votes? here's when my suspicion of a scum-team is coming to play: @argathakul had been suspected by a large majority of the players and the lunch seems to be going towards him. IF he is scum, his scum buddies would try to prevent that from happening — by diverting the votes. if he isn't scum, then it might be just a bunch of confused townies bumbling around (which is not very likely, at this stage when it's d2 and one mislynch has already occurred.)
3. therefore, by this logic, i am suspecting a tag-team of solstices/argathakul/???/???, and with how frustrated firo behaves towards "scummy" behavior in-thread (and bringing forth discussion that is beneficial to town), i'm inclined to believe that the other two scum would be pasture and vrykolakas

not pinging anyone except argathakul because i'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on d2.

i no longer have the mental capacity to analyze stuff so please yell at me if this makes no sense.
9wQxglT.png
Ah, dang, I was wrong on my sus @ Warriorgirl and about Beheaded. I didn't think Warrior had that many votes, but I also went to sleep. Anyway. I'll look through the thread again, still sus on Argathakul, but hey. I was wrong here. I'll probably need uo being quiet for the night phase. (I'm glad one Mafia was eliminated, even if it was a modkill. We can look back at D1 and see what Beheaded was up to)
Ah, dang, I was wrong on my sus @ Warriorgirl and about Beheaded. I didn't think Warrior had that many votes, but I also went to sleep. Anyway. I'll look through the thread again, still sus on Argathakul, but hey. I was wrong here. I'll probably need uo being quiet for the night phase. (I'm glad one Mafia was eliminated, even if it was a modkill. We can look back at D1 and see what Beheaded was up to)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Looked at lunch thread:

Ohhhhh, yeah. That wasn't just a last minute video change- it was within 30 seconds of lockdown. I really don't like that, and I gotta check to see if @Solstices gave an explanation.
Looked at lunch thread:

Ohhhhh, yeah. That wasn't just a last minute video change- it was within 30 seconds of lockdown. I really don't like that, and I gotta check to see if @Solstices gave an explanation.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
*Vote change
*Vote change

Clayton Academy
So Solstices hasn't even talked about Warrior (I searched their posts- first with a refined search (I used "Warrior" and "Mira") and then looked through them all. Solstices hasnt mentioned Warrior at all. Unless you count [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/42#post_50922245]this[/url] post where they respond to Ghstbur, but I really don't. [quote name="Solstices" date="2022-04-10 15:09:36" ] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 07:39:13" ] what’s up i just woke up. gonna be clear and transparent with y’all is that I have a commitment from 1 to about 3/4. But i’m gonna say my thoughts. Reading back through everything warrior seems a little scumy, not giving complete answers or evidence, that’s not to say they should be lunched. -snip-[/quote] [center]That's a fine thing to say when you yourself have not provided any evidence at any point in this thread.[/center] [/quote] So there didn't seem to be any reason to change the vote to contested Argathakul/Warrior. Unless they, for some reason, didn't want Argathakul to be lynched. That... part is probably me bringing my sus in from Argathakul. But if Argathakul was town he'd also be a mislynch, and Solstices would risk sus. So there's my thoughts on Solstices, I'll make some notes on Beheaded and hopefully Day 3 will be more talkative than Day 2. This includes me, I was way too quiet yesterday. (Except when I need to shut up. Then I'm too talkative. Ugh.)
So Solstices hasn't even talked about Warrior (I searched their posts- first with a refined search (I used "Warrior" and "Mira") and then looked through them all. Solstices hasnt mentioned Warrior at all.

Unless you count this post where they respond to Ghstbur, but I really don't.
Solstices wrote on 2022-04-10 15:09:36:
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 07:39:13:
what’s up i just woke up. gonna be clear and transparent with y’all is that I have a commitment from 1 to about 3/4. But i’m gonna say my thoughts.

Reading back through everything warrior seems a little scumy, not giving complete answers or evidence, that’s not to say they should be lunched.

-snip-
That's a fine thing to say when you yourself have not provided any evidence at any point in this thread.

So there didn't seem to be any reason to change the vote to contested Argathakul/Warrior. Unless they, for some reason, didn't want Argathakul to be lynched. That... part is probably me bringing my sus in from Argathakul. But if Argathakul was town he'd also be a mislynch, and Solstices would risk sus. So there's my thoughts on Solstices, I'll make some notes on Beheaded and hopefully Day 3 will be more talkative than Day 2. This includes me, I was way too quiet yesterday. (Except when I need to shut up. Then I'm too talkative. Ugh.)

Clayton Academy
Uh, @StormDreamer, may I edit the post to fix the link? Or do I have to leave it?
Uh, @StormDreamer, may I edit the post to fix the link? Or do I have to leave it?

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105