Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105
if I agreed with lynching based on meta I would've voted already, but I want to see people talk and so far we've got several people who checked in with prod dodges (which is okay, given it's not been that long since official planned gamestart) and nothing else

I'm vibrating in my seat
if I agreed with lynching based on meta I would've voted already, but I want to see people talk and so far we've got several people who checked in with prod dodges (which is okay, given it's not been that long since official planned gamestart) and nothing else

I'm vibrating in my seat
Ehhh, I said I didn't want to count on Maithax being town, not that I thought he was.

My opinions on people: Well, @Fira, I think you're an aggressive player, slight town lean, who doesn't care so much about making friends as long as it means you get information, and some directionless. I respect your playstyle, and it makes for a great way to glean information even if I don't do the asking.

@Ambrose seems to be trying to discuss things without coming off as afressive or scummy. I don't know they're playstyle, but their current posts (note: very early in the game) suggest trying to blend in. Any Faction would want to, but it gives me slight scum leans.

Very little read on @Shimmerwing. Probably slight town leans, answering questions and asking a few, but also similar to Ambrose who I gave a slight scum lean to... so I'm not sure what's pinging me town on Shimmer and scum on Ambrose. Probably the way the posts are worded.words.

@ThisOneIsBlue posed a strategy right out the gate, which even though he don't agree with, puts them as solidly town as I can give them at this point in the game

Everyone else who has posted hasn't pinged me either way, and those who haven't are probably asleep. It's hard for me to check because im stuck on mobile but I'll get a comprehensive list written up ASAP (on paper, though)

So to sum up, from most town to least town:

Blue
First
Shimmerwing
Everyone else
Ambrose
Ehhh, I said I didn't want to count on Maithax being town, not that I thought he was.

My opinions on people: Well, @Fira, I think you're an aggressive player, slight town lean, who doesn't care so much about making friends as long as it means you get information, and some directionless. I respect your playstyle, and it makes for a great way to glean information even if I don't do the asking.

@Ambrose seems to be trying to discuss things without coming off as afressive or scummy. I don't know they're playstyle, but their current posts (note: very early in the game) suggest trying to blend in. Any Faction would want to, but it gives me slight scum leans.

Very little read on @Shimmerwing. Probably slight town leans, answering questions and asking a few, but also similar to Ambrose who I gave a slight scum lean to... so I'm not sure what's pinging me town on Shimmer and scum on Ambrose. Probably the way the posts are worded.words.

@ThisOneIsBlue posed a strategy right out the gate, which even though he don't agree with, puts them as solidly town as I can give them at this point in the game

Everyone else who has posted hasn't pinged me either way, and those who haven't are probably asleep. It's hard for me to check because im stuck on mobile but I'll get a comprehensive list written up ASAP (on paper, though)

So to sum up, from most town to least town:

Blue
First
Shimmerwing
Everyone else
Ambrose
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
oh I don't like that ambrose scumread while townreading shimmer, when they'd contributed exactly the same amount before ambrose's recent post deluge
oh I don't like that ambrose scumread while townreading shimmer, when they'd contributed exactly the same amount before ambrose's recent post deluge
I haven't played this before, so I'm not very experienced, but I sort of understand what you're all saying! I agree with Ambrose's points- I don't think we should lynch someone before anything has actually happened yet. On the first day, there's no real evidence to go off of other than "that person is good at the game, lynch them".
I haven't played this before, so I'm not very experienced, but I sort of understand what you're all saying! I agree with Ambrose's points- I don't think we should lynch someone before anything has actually happened yet. On the first day, there's no real evidence to go off of other than "that person is good at the game, lynch them".
they/them || just floating
[quote name="Firo" date="2022-04-09 09:46:29" ] if I agreed with lynching based on meta I would've voted already, but I want to see people talk and so far we've got several people who checked in with prod dodges (which is okay, given it's not been that long since official planned gamestart) and nothing else I'm vibrating in my seat [/quote] Meta vote comment was not solely directed at you, just at the entire thread coalescing into a discussion about who they would vote on based on past behavior. fwiw I was actively directing the hour one lynch comment at @Chaoticpotato alone, though I don't really care that everyone chimed in on it.
Firo wrote on 2022-04-09 09:46:29:

I'm vibrating in my seat

Meta vote comment was not solely directed at you, just at the entire thread coalescing into a discussion about who they would vote on based on past behavior. fwiw I was actively directing the hour one lynch comment at @Chaoticpotato alone, though I don't really care that everyone chimed in on it.
jvTgQEX.png
hmmm. someone reads inattentively.
hmmm. someone reads inattentively.
[quote name="@HeartlessDemon" date="2022-04-09 09:50:27" ] I haven't played this before, so I'm not very experienced, but I sort of understand what you're all saying! I agree with Ambrose's points- I don't think we should lynch someone before anything has actually happened yet. On the first day, there's no real evidence to go off of other than "that person is good at the game, lynch them". [/quote] where in the world did I imply that I was against the d1 vote??
@HeartlessDemon wrote on 2022-04-09 09:50:27:

where in the world did I imply that I was against the d1 vote??
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

oh, I know. I never intended to reply to it because it was not @ me

Crows poked me to respond to it, though, and while I rampantly dislike answering questions not addressed at me, I figured I should entertain her curiosity
@Ambrose

oh, I know. I never intended to reply to it because it was not @ me

Crows poked me to respond to it, though, and while I rampantly dislike answering questions not addressed at me, I figured I should entertain her curiosity
I didn't see the Ambrose's post before posting ;-; I'm on mobile so checking before posting isn't super feasible.

Anyways, I pointed it out. I said I realized they posted about the same but i wasn't sure why I was getting different reads. It's been a while so my ability to tell is a bit rusty. Excuse? Maybe, but we still have all of day one
I didn't see the Ambrose's post before posting ;-; I'm on mobile so checking before posting isn't super feasible.

Anyways, I pointed it out. I said I realized they posted about the same but i wasn't sure why I was getting different reads. It's been a while so my ability to tell is a bit rusty. Excuse? Maybe, but we still have all of day one
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I just realized my read list has a typo. First is supposed to be Firo
I just realized my read list has a typo. First is supposed to be Firo

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105