Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SCM roleplay reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 124 125
(my eyes hurt and idk why)

Witted headed back to Spruce cabin, yawning and now holding a bag of marshmallows because yes, they're edible, so he was going to mix them into potions and eat them. He opened the door, and entered the dark cabin.
(my eyes hurt and idk why)

Witted headed back to Spruce cabin, yawning and now holding a bag of marshmallows because yes, they're edible, so he was going to mix them into potions and eat them. He opened the door, and entered the dark cabin.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Dawnbreaker shrugged, taking a bite from his marshmellow. As if any ghosts would dare haunt the paladin of the Lightweaver.
I have faith in the Light and trust in Her judgement. If he had to put up with this, then so be it.
(Ping if interact)
Dawnbreaker shrugged, taking a bite from his marshmellow. As if any ghosts would dare haunt the paladin of the Lightweaver.
I have faith in the Light and trust in Her judgement. If he had to put up with this, then so be it.
(Ping if interact)
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Any interaction is always allowed ^^

Kiri rushed back to his cabin and layed on his bunk bed, shivering and frightened. His mind was too focused on ghosts to sleep well. The little fae curled into a ball, but continued to shiver.
Any interaction is always allowed ^^

Kiri rushed back to his cabin and layed on his bunk bed, shivering and frightened. His mind was too focused on ghosts to sleep well. The little fae curled into a ball, but continued to shiver.
2uq3ZkE.png
Astral went into his cabin, thinking about the story. As a scientist, shouldn't he scoff at ghosts? But he had seen supernatural things. One followed him around, a screaming collection of his past experiments. Did he fear the ghosts? No. They were a phenomenon. Something to be studied. If he took a scientific approach, he would be fine.
Astral went into his cabin, thinking about the story. As a scientist, shouldn't he scoff at ghosts? But he had seen supernatural things. One followed him around, a screaming collection of his past experiments. Did he fear the ghosts? No. They were a phenomenon. Something to be studied. If he took a scientific approach, he would be fine.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oasis took her smore to go, happily wagging her tail on her way to the cabin. She di however look around briefly for Clementine in case she planned on sleeping under the stars without her
Oasis took her smore to go, happily wagging her tail on her way to the cabin. She di however look around briefly for Clementine in case she planned on sleeping under the stars without her
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Witted yawned, curling up on his bunk bed. It'd be fine. Ghosts didn't exist, and most demons were too afraid to actually kill. Probably. He hadn't met any ghosts other than Observer, and he'd never even gotten past the third gate, so he probably wouldn't.

Closing his eyes, the demon-dragon tried to slip into sleep.
Witted yawned, curling up on his bunk bed. It'd be fine. Ghosts didn't exist, and most demons were too afraid to actually kill. Probably. He hadn't met any ghosts other than Observer, and he'd never even gotten past the third gate, so he probably wouldn't.

Closing his eyes, the demon-dragon tried to slip into sleep.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Elin thought about the story as they walked back to their cabin. They lived in a clan full of dragons with strange abilities, but ghosts were one thing that they never believed in. They opened the door and crawled into bed. "Its just a spooky story," they murmured, "Nothing more." They fell into a deep sleep.
Elin thought about the story as they walked back to their cabin. They lived in a clan full of dragons with strange abilities, but ghosts were one thing that they never believed in. They opened the door and crawled into bed. "Its just a spooky story," they murmured, "Nothing more." They fell into a deep sleep.
I go by Earthworm or Jensyn, He/They
FR time +2
sh5xjiu.pngbhdEs05.png
Click, maybe?13642470.gif13642453.gif13642474.gif13642469.gif
@Beheaded
"Well I guess we should head to our cabin. Wanna bunk together? I get top bunk though" Equinox grinned, flicking her tail.
@Beheaded
"Well I guess we should head to our cabin. Wanna bunk together? I get top bunk though" Equinox grinned, flicking her tail.
Laveta once again made her way to the birch cabin. She wasn't quite sure wether to believe the story about the probably drowned dragons or not, especially the part about their ghosts. However, the spooky setting at which the camp resided did leave her a bit frightened.

@Brightspire
In the cabin, the lights were on and Laveta could sense that someone had arrived before her. She turned her head to the beds and noticed a fae, seemingly asleep. As she didn't dare to wake him up by accident, she decided to go directly to bed. Too bad, she thought to herself. The nighttime was undoubtedly her favorite time of day, and she'd gladly stay up for awhile.
Laveta once again made her way to the birch cabin. She wasn't quite sure wether to believe the story about the probably drowned dragons or not, especially the part about their ghosts. However, the spooky setting at which the camp resided did leave her a bit frightened.

@Brightspire
In the cabin, the lights were on and Laveta could sense that someone had arrived before her. She turned her head to the beds and noticed a fae, seemingly asleep. As she didn't dare to wake him up by accident, she decided to go directly to bed. Too bad, she thought to herself. The nighttime was undoubtedly her favorite time of day, and she'd gladly stay up for awhile.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Watching the unknown Pearlcather long after she's left, Adilat eventually decides to wander around the camp. And if anyone happens to need medical assistance...Well, he is always available.
Plus, it seems as though most camp participants have either already gone to their cabins or are on their way there.

....My, my head most certainly is in the clouds today.

Yes, he missed the meeting and marshmellows. But from what hushed whispers he glimpsed as dragons walk by, there are ghosts. Oh but this can't be true, right? Ghost stories are simply a means to both entertain and scare troublesome hatchlings into following the curfew.
Or so a narrow-minded fool would think.

But not him, for the Banescale Zolhusa back home is enough proof that ghosts do in fact exist. And they are definately not some made-up horror fantasy. No, they are reality.
Sadly, most Sornienth inhabitants are still much oblivious or in denial. Pity.

The night holds many secrets, beckoning those willing to come and see them.
Something that the medic very much is intending on doing.

From afar, the lake is a familliar divine fascinating color of almost murky tar, or carelessly spilled ink. It gives off the impression that, the glorious divine Mighty will rise and bless their children, the moon will get stuck in its sticky tides upon dawn and get swallowed by the dark.
If anyone wants to interact with Adilat, ping me directly. I might unsub..
Watching the unknown Pearlcather long after she's left, Adilat eventually decides to wander around the camp. And if anyone happens to need medical assistance...Well, he is always available.
Plus, it seems as though most camp participants have either already gone to their cabins or are on their way there.

....My, my head most certainly is in the clouds today.

Yes, he missed the meeting and marshmellows. But from what hushed whispers he glimpsed as dragons walk by, there are ghosts. Oh but this can't be true, right? Ghost stories are simply a means to both entertain and scare troublesome hatchlings into following the curfew.
Or so a narrow-minded fool would think.

But not him, for the Banescale Zolhusa back home is enough proof that ghosts do in fact exist. And they are definately not some made-up horror fantasy. No, they are reality.
Sadly, most Sornienth inhabitants are still much oblivious or in denial. Pity.

The night holds many secrets, beckoning those willing to come and see them.
Something that the medic very much is intending on doing.

From afar, the lake is a familliar divine fascinating color of almost murky tar, or carelessly spilled ink. It gives off the impression that, the glorious divine Mighty will rise and bless their children, the moon will get stuck in its sticky tides upon dawn and get swallowed by the dark.
If anyone wants to interact with Adilat, ping me directly. I might unsub..
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 124 125