Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SCM roleplay reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Apollo finished counting up the votes with a flourish of his pencil. "Alrighty, from what I can tell, we've got one vote Scorpius, one vote Marrow, one vote Lazuli, and four votes skip. So nobody gets exiled today." Apollo closes his notebook with a snap. "Rightio, off to bed with the lot of you. I've got a bad feeling something's gonna happen tomorrow. Nothing good. But anyways, I'll help fix wreaked cabins later. For now, you can get some tarps from the supply shed to patch holes. Ya'll get some rest and we'll meet up again in the morning." And with that, Apollo materialises some sleeping bags and the councilors prepare a temporary sleeping quarters in the mess hall.

@SilencedRose @VenusHalfMoon @CeresFullMoon @Storm773 @Basilbub @ShadowSky @RoseCrescentMoon @CyberPixie @IsleTheDragon @EllaCalanie @Zoura345 @BagelHalfMoon @LeafyGaming77 @Unknxwn @StarlightDragon7 @Karmalogy

(May have gotten the vote count wrong (again). Please correct me if I have! ^^)

Goodnight and good luck! You may now send in your actions for the night!
Apollo finished counting up the votes with a flourish of his pencil. "Alrighty, from what I can tell, we've got one vote Scorpius, one vote Marrow, one vote Lazuli, and four votes skip. So nobody gets exiled today." Apollo closes his notebook with a snap. "Rightio, off to bed with the lot of you. I've got a bad feeling something's gonna happen tomorrow. Nothing good. But anyways, I'll help fix wreaked cabins later. For now, you can get some tarps from the supply shed to patch holes. Ya'll get some rest and we'll meet up again in the morning." And with that, Apollo materialises some sleeping bags and the councilors prepare a temporary sleeping quarters in the mess hall.

@SilencedRose @VenusHalfMoon @CeresFullMoon @Storm773 @Basilbub @ShadowSky @RoseCrescentMoon @CyberPixie @IsleTheDragon @EllaCalanie @Zoura345 @BagelHalfMoon @LeafyGaming77 @Unknxwn @StarlightDragon7 @Karmalogy

(May have gotten the vote count wrong (again). Please correct me if I have! ^^)

Goodnight and good luck! You may now send in your actions for the night!
UeDZaC8.png
Bathtub

( @Unknxwn )

Her plan to evoke more people to vote failed.. And she could potentially have a target on her back tonight.

With a sigh, she grabs two of the sleeping bags and drags them back over to where she was previously sitting with Bingo. She hands one to the pink tundra, and spreads hers out on the bare grass.
Bathtub

( @Unknxwn )

Her plan to evoke more people to vote failed.. And she could potentially have a target on her back tonight.

With a sigh, she grabs two of the sleeping bags and drags them back over to where she was previously sitting with Bingo. She hands one to the pink tundra, and spreads hers out on the bare grass.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
[center][b][emoji=spider size=1]SCORPIUS[/b][/center] Scorpius feels a bit tired. At least he had a nap during the day. He sits against a tree trunk, looking up to watch the stars. It always calms him. In his tail, Kira stirs. "[i]Not yet[/i]," he whispers to her. As things quiet down he has a chance to think. How dragons always fear the unknown. And although they don't fully know it, he is the unknown.
SCORPIUS
Scorpius feels a bit tired. At least he had a nap during the day. He sits against a tree trunk, looking up to watch the stars. It always calms him. In his tail, Kira stirs.
"Not yet," he whispers to her. As things quiet down he has a chance to think.
How dragons always fear the unknown.
And although they don't fully know it, he is the unknown.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Aurora

Aurora let out a sigh of relief as she made her way to grab a blanket. She wasn't sure on who to trust, but she knew she didn't want to vote someone out based on vague "proof". As everything was too messy for her to comprehend, she curled up beneath a tree and closed her eyes. The air still burned in Aurora's airways, but she was too exhausted to care. With the thoughts of the past events finally starting to fade, the nocturne attempted to get some rest.

Ping to interract
Aurora

Aurora let out a sigh of relief as she made her way to grab a blanket. She wasn't sure on who to trust, but she knew she didn't want to vote someone out based on vague "proof". As everything was too messy for her to comprehend, she curled up beneath a tree and closed her eyes. The air still burned in Aurora's airways, but she was too exhausted to care. With the thoughts of the past events finally starting to fade, the nocturne attempted to get some rest.

Ping to interract
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Katla

I grab a sleeping bag and drag it over next to what is left of my cabin. I curl up on it and for the first time since arriving, reflect on what got me to this place. Hopefully nothing horrifying would happen tonight. Some part deep in my conciseness tells me that I'd better not get my hopes up.
Katla

I grab a sleeping bag and drag it over next to what is left of my cabin. I curl up on it and for the first time since arriving, reflect on what got me to this place. Hopefully nothing horrifying would happen tonight. Some part deep in my conciseness tells me that I'd better not get my hopes up.
[columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71152371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/711524/71152371p.png[/img][/url] [font=cambria][size=5][b][i]Aur[/i][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]- [nextcol][font=cambria][size=4]Aur settles down outside his cabin, not sure if all the holes in the wall would make staying inside any better than being outside. He nods to Katla and plops down a good enough distance away from her, trying to find the good median distance where he isn't awkwardly close, or far enough away to seem like he's avoiding her. He curls up with a quiet sigh and looks up at the stars. He rarely got to look at them at home, and tonight might be the last he could look at them through his own eyes. Aur wraps himself into a tight ball and shifts into gold before roughly falling asleep.
71152371p.png
Aur
-
Aur settles down outside his cabin, not sure if all the holes in the wall would make staying inside any better than being outside. He nods to Katla and plops down a good enough distance away from her, trying to find the good median distance where he isn't awkwardly close, or far enough away to seem like he's avoiding her.
He curls up with a quiet sigh and looks up at the stars. He rarely got to look at them at home, and tonight might be the last he could look at them through his own eyes. Aur wraps himself into a tight ball and shifts into gold before roughly falling asleep.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Lazuli silently walked to her cabin. She couldn’t believe she would was voted. She was sure it was Scorpius. Before crawling into bed, she turned on the nightlight of the cabin in order to see if somebody entered the cabin while she slept.
Lazuli silently walked to her cabin. She couldn’t believe she would was voted. She was sure it was Scorpius. Before crawling into bed, she turned on the nightlight of the cabin in order to see if somebody entered the cabin while she slept.
[img][/img]Asy0dzoc_t.jpeg

She/her, bisexual, weirdo
[center][b][emoji=spider size=1]SCORPIUS[/b][/center] Scorpius closes his eyes. He can hear the noises of everyone settling down to sleep. [i]I'll be able to hear anyone coming.[/i] He waves slightly to Aurora as he nestles himself deeper into the shadows. He's not going to sleep in the wreck of his cabin tonight. He's definitely sleeping out here. He can run. But Scorpius doubts he'll need to run. He's a large Imperial, and while the Psycho Queen and most of the other Imperials are bigger ... not here. Even though he feels uneasy trying to sleep ... even though he knows he'll be vulnerable ... he still buries his face in his tail fluff, feeling Kira coil atop his head, and falls asleep.
SCORPIUS
Scorpius closes his eyes. He can hear the noises of everyone settling down to sleep. I'll be able to hear anyone coming.
He waves slightly to Aurora as he nestles himself deeper into the shadows.
He's not going to sleep in the wreck of his cabin tonight. He's definitely sleeping out here. He can run. But Scorpius doubts he'll need to run. He's a large Imperial, and while the Psycho Queen and most of the other Imperials are bigger ... not here.
Even though he feels uneasy trying to sleep ... even though he knows he'll be vulnerable ... he still buries his face in his tail fluff, feeling Kira coil atop his head, and falls asleep.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Vidofnir decided to go back to sleep, returning to her cabin and curling up under her covers. Her wings firmly over her head, she closed her eyes and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.
Vidofnir decided to go back to sleep, returning to her cabin and curling up under her covers. Her wings firmly over her head, she closed her eyes and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
IF ANYONE NEEDS THEIR USERNAME EDITED OR REMOVED PLEASE TELL ME!!!
IF ANYONE NEEDS THEIR USERNAME EDITED OR REMOVED PLEASE TELL ME!!!
UeDZaC8.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125