Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Times and Terrors in New Dune (D1)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="Ghostbur" date="2021-07-11 19:31:41" ] @/Requacy Pinging to see if you’re still interested! [/quote][font=American Gothic][size=4] Oops! Yes I am, I will write a thingy later tonight. So sorry for forgetting! [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Ghostbur wrote on 2021-07-11 19:31:41:
@/Requacy

Pinging to see if you’re still interested!

Oops! Yes I am, I will write a thingy later tonight. So sorry for forgetting!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Forgetting = my life, so I feel ya there aha
Forgetting = my life, so I feel ya there aha
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Username: Requacy Character Name: The Coatl With No Name (known by the otherworldly alias of.... [b]Debbie.[/b]) Character Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46169607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461697/46169607_350.png[/img][/url] Character Pronouns: She/They Character Info: The Coatl used to be an outlaw. One so fierce, so infamous, that a mere description of her could send dragons hiding in the Shifting Expanse. A Wind-born dragon, the Coatl had the gift of manipulating wind into pellets with the deadly accuracy of a bullet. Over the years, though, the Coatl faded from fear to folklore. The once infamous Coatl slipped away to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Some say she felt remorseful over her actions, others said it was simply boredom. Regardless, the Coatl disappeared from the Shifting Expanse. Recently, there have been rumors saying she has appeared at a small town. Maybe it will allow her some long-desired peace and quiet. But New Dune might be too close to the past for the Coatl... Other: Weary and gruff in personality, like any experienced outlaw. Don't ask how she got the alias 'Debbie.' You don't want to know. The Coatl is mates with Solis, a Wildclaw you might've seen me play in a different Mafia/Werewolf game :> Also: Would Star Trek or Star Wars make for a better musical?
Username: Requacy
Character Name: The Coatl With No Name (known by the otherworldly alias of.... Debbie.)
Character Image:
46169607_350.png
Character Pronouns: She/They
Character Info: The Coatl used to be an outlaw. One so fierce, so infamous, that a mere description of her could send dragons hiding in the Shifting Expanse. A Wind-born dragon, the Coatl had the gift of manipulating wind into pellets with the deadly accuracy of a bullet. Over the years, though, the Coatl faded from fear to folklore. The once infamous Coatl slipped away to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Some say she felt remorseful over her actions, others said it was simply boredom. Regardless, the Coatl disappeared from the Shifting Expanse. Recently, there have been rumors saying she has appeared at a small town. Maybe it will allow her some long-desired peace and quiet. But New Dune might be too close to the past for the Coatl...
Other: Weary and gruff in personality, like any experienced outlaw. Don't ask how she got the alias 'Debbie.' You don't want to know. The Coatl is mates with Solis, a Wildclaw you might've seen me play in a different Mafia/Werewolf game :>

Also: Would Star Trek or Star Wars make for a better musical?
@Requacy

Hmmmm? Star Wars…probably because I’d wanna play Han Solo haha
Annnnnd you’re in!
@Requacy

Hmmmm? Star Wars…probably because I’d wanna play Han Solo haha
Annnnnd you’re in!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Ghostbur

Neat! I'd probably be R2-D2. Good at making beeping sounds.
Thank you! :D
@Ghostbur

Neat! I'd probably be R2-D2. Good at making beeping sounds.
Thank you! :D
Bump bump bump!
Bump bump bump!
OWwMRKZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
OWwMRKZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
OWwMRKZ.png
bump!
bump!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Ghostbur Username: Moonwillow Character Name: Teller Character Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1673554&skin=0&apparel=31070,21270,26138,23117,615&xt=dressing.png[/img] Character Pronouns: They/Them Character info: A fortune teller, and quite an odd one. They've mastered the art of seeing into someone's future. Unfortunately they lost some of their ability when they were blinded in an accident involving a microwave and a dandelion crayon. They're pretty good at recognizing people by walking rhythm and smell, so don't be alarmed if they'll call out to you when you don't even realize they're there. Absolutely will wreck your biz if you touch them when they didn't touch you first (no touchies or perish) Anything else: Nah fam
@Ghostbur
Username: Moonwillow
Character Name: Teller
Character Image: scry?sdid=1673554&skin=0&apparel=31070,21270,26138,23117,615&xt=dressing.png
Character Pronouns: They/Them
Character info: A fortune teller, and quite an odd one. They've mastered the art of seeing into someone's future. Unfortunately they lost some of their ability when they were blinded in an accident involving a microwave and a dandelion crayon. They're pretty good at recognizing people by walking rhythm and smell, so don't be alarmed if they'll call out to you when you don't even realize they're there. Absolutely will wreck your biz if you touch them when they didn't touch you first (no touchies or perish)
Anything else: Nah fam
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15