Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Times and Terrors in New Dune (D1)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46169607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461697/46169607_350.png[/img][/url] [font=American Gothic][size=4]The distinctive clicking of talons was the first sign of her presence. The second was the groaning creek of a door being opened. It was a small, slight Coatl. To many, she was just another dragon. But a few knew the truth. It was Her. She slowly made her way down the room, before sitting down in front of the bar. In a deep, singsong voice, she whistled. "I'll have a Crackling Impala. Make it [i]extra cold.[/i]"
46169607_350.png

The distinctive clicking of talons was the first sign of her presence. The second was the groaning creek of a door being opened. It was a small, slight Coatl. To many, she was just another dragon. But a few knew the truth. It was Her. She slowly made her way down the room, before sitting down in front of the bar. In a deep, singsong voice, she whistled. "I'll have a Crackling Impala. Make it extra cold."
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@ChaoticPotato @Unknxwn @ViperidaeX @WolfiWonder @RugaQwarrcall @crystaldaddy @KumaHime @Requacy @Moonwillow @Wispexe @Scales25
(haha o o ps-)

Hickory clinked a talon once more on his glass, "Well everyone, I hope you all had a good day! But now it's time for everyone to retire, see you all tomorrow!" With that Hickory retreated to his room above the saloon and headed to bed.

Please send night actions to be by 10:00 fr time Sunday the 17th!
@ChaoticPotato @Unknxwn @ViperidaeX @WolfiWonder @RugaQwarrcall @crystaldaddy @KumaHime @Requacy @Moonwillow @Wispexe @Scales25
(haha o o ps-)

Hickory clinked a talon once more on his glass, "Well everyone, I hope you all had a good day! But now it's time for everyone to retire, see you all tomorrow!" With that Hickory retreated to his room above the saloon and headed to bed.

Please send night actions to be by 10:00 fr time Sunday the 17th!
OWwMRKZ.png
Teller's ears perked up at the loud clinking, picking up on what the Coatl was announcing. They had been quietly sitting in the corner of the saloon, shuffling a deck of tarot cards. How a blind dragon read tarot cards was a mystery, but was definitely a secret the Obelisk was going to keep to theirselves.

Teller gently ran their large talons over the table's surface before frowning slightly and standing up. They drifted gently past some of the other patrons of the saloon, dodging neatly to the side every time someone got in her way. Finding their way to what they assumed was a room of residence that was empty, they pushed the door open and entered the room before closing the door again to give themselves some privacy.
Teller's ears perked up at the loud clinking, picking up on what the Coatl was announcing. They had been quietly sitting in the corner of the saloon, shuffling a deck of tarot cards. How a blind dragon read tarot cards was a mystery, but was definitely a secret the Obelisk was going to keep to theirselves.

Teller gently ran their large talons over the table's surface before frowning slightly and standing up. They drifted gently past some of the other patrons of the saloon, dodging neatly to the side every time someone got in her way. Finding their way to what they assumed was a room of residence that was empty, they pushed the door open and entered the room before closing the door again to give themselves some privacy.
“Well, be seein ya.” The Coatl tipped her hat forward with one taloned hand. The other held a glass of a dark blue drink, smelling distinctively of petrichor. A Crackling Ampelope. “I’m off to sleep for the night.”

The Coatl turned around with the clinking of spurs. (Why a dragon would need spurs is as mysterious as the name Debbie.) Deliberately she climbed up the steps of the saloon to find her room. Arriving inside she found a quiet room with an open window, letting in the whistling breeze. Perfect. Swallowing the rest of her drink with one gulp, she curled into a bar and drifted into slumber.

((I forgot the name of the drink. F in the chat for me.)
“Well, be seein ya.” The Coatl tipped her hat forward with one taloned hand. The other held a glass of a dark blue drink, smelling distinctively of petrichor. A Crackling Ampelope. “I’m off to sleep for the night.”

The Coatl turned around with the clinking of spurs. (Why a dragon would need spurs is as mysterious as the name Debbie.) Deliberately she climbed up the steps of the saloon to find her room. Arriving inside she found a quiet room with an open window, letting in the whistling breeze. Perfect. Swallowing the rest of her drink with one gulp, she curled into a bar and drifted into slumber.

((I forgot the name of the drink. F in the chat for me.)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
((Are wills in play?))

Edgar found sleep overtaking him far quicker than he had expected. He climbed his way into his bunk, hoping for a restful sleep. The chirp of the cicadas in the distance lulled him into slumber, like a lullaby being sung at a distance. His breathing was slow and deliberate, softening as the night went on.
((Are wills in play?))

Edgar found sleep overtaking him far quicker than he had expected. He climbed his way into his bunk, hoping for a restful sleep. The chirp of the cicadas in the distance lulled him into slumber, like a lullaby being sung at a distance. His breathing was slow and deliberate, softening as the night went on.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@chaoticpotato

((yes!!))
@chaoticpotato

((yes!!))
OWwMRKZ.png
Wilbur stood up when he saw the others in the saloon beginning to take their leave. The former general offered a charismatic smile and a polite nod of acknowledgement towards the others still there as he began to leave the building.

The Skydancer sighed as the cool air hit him, absentmindedly wrapping his talons around the exposed jolt of his sheathed sword. The weapon was rather impractical for a dragon like himself, and he hadn’t been able to really get used to it. So why did Wilbur need a sword that seemed to be more like a prop than a weapon at his side?

...well, you could say that in another world, he was much better at combat with a sword.
Wilbur stood up when he saw the others in the saloon beginning to take their leave. The former general offered a charismatic smile and a polite nod of acknowledgement towards the others still there as he began to leave the building.

The Skydancer sighed as the cool air hit him, absentmindedly wrapping his talons around the exposed jolt of his sheathed sword. The weapon was rather impractical for a dragon like himself, and he hadn’t been able to really get used to it. So why did Wilbur need a sword that seemed to be more like a prop than a weapon at his side?

...well, you could say that in another world, he was much better at combat with a sword.
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
Pozmaq looks over as the coatl gets everyone's attention and tells them its lights out. The crystalline spiral lets out a low breath and gets up, slinking out of his seat. [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/111974/11197302p.png[/img][nextcol]"Some rest could do us all some good, I suppose..."[/columns] He hummed as he headed up the saloon steps, heading to his own room. His claws make very faint clicks on the wood as he opens his door and slithers in; the door closing behind the spiral's crystalline tail.
Pozmaq looks over as the coatl gets everyone's attention and tells them its lights out. The crystalline spiral lets out a low breath and gets up, slinking out of his seat.

11197302p.png "Some rest could do us all some good, I suppose..."

He hummed as he headed up the saloon steps, heading to his own room. His claws make very faint clicks on the wood as he opens his door and slithers in; the door closing behind the spiral's crystalline tail.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
Petal couldn’t help but feel a twinge of relief at the host’s words. It seemed that complex socialization was not in the cards for her that night. Nodding politely, and without another word, she made her way back to her own table, wrapped the remainder of her meal in her once pristine handkerchief, and made for her room for the night. Once settled in, saliva pooled on her tongue as she considered polishing off the hunk of meat. Her months of sparse eating had caught up to her, however, and she found she could not manage even another bite. She tucked the slab back in it’s wrapping. “Tomorrow for breakfast.” She thought, and drifted off to sleep.
Petal couldn’t help but feel a twinge of relief at the host’s words. It seemed that complex socialization was not in the cards for her that night. Nodding politely, and without another word, she made her way back to her own table, wrapped the remainder of her meal in her once pristine handkerchief, and made for her room for the night. Once settled in, saliva pooled on her tongue as she considered polishing off the hunk of meat. Her months of sparse eating had caught up to her, however, and she found she could not manage even another bite. She tucked the slab back in it’s wrapping. “Tomorrow for breakfast.” She thought, and drifted off to sleep.
f0697a8be7137af27e77c20d2957a38282633339.png
((@Ghostbur

Is night over yet? Just excited to see if I die, or Bee. Bee is my favorite.))
((@Ghostbur

Is night over yet? Just excited to see if I die, or Bee. Bee is my favorite.))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15