Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Times and Terrors in New Dune (D1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
*visible excitement* *hoping to get interesting and chaotic role*
*visible excitement* *hoping to get interesting and chaotic role*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I unfortunately know what role I want ;-;
That always means I can't have it. I've played enough middle school werewolf to know!
I unfortunately know what role I want ;-;
That always means I can't have it. I've played enough middle school werewolf to know!
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
[center]I've been waiting for something like this to pop up~ @Ghostbur Username: RugaQwarrcall Character Name: Pozmaq the Purge Character Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11197302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/111974/11197302_350.png[/img][/url] Character Pronouns: He/Him Character Info: Pozmaq... The Purge... The Crystalline Mage Saboteur... Names that strike fear and paranoia into the heart of any Plague-allied clan or dragon that has heard of them and the deeds behind them... Pozmaq is a dragon that, at one point in time, had made quite the name for himself amongst the Scarred Wasteland; having single-handedly laid siege to over a dozen Plague clans. At least [i][b]16[/b][/i] different clans from all corners of the Wastelands have come forward and claimed to have some form of disaster fall upon them from actions caused by the crystalline spiral. No one knows [i]why[/i] he harbors such an intense hatred for the Plague flight. No one knows if there even [b][i]is[/i][/b] a reason for it. All that [i]is[/i] known, is that any Plague-aligned or Plague-allied clan that has allowed Pozmaq anywhere near them has quickly suffered his wrath; and that he seems keen on never stopping until he is either dead, or until the entirety of Plague is wiped clean off the face of Sornieth. It is this conquest of his that has him visiting New Dust; having been seeking a place away from Plague to lay low while the panic and fires caused by his latest schemes slowly subside. Maybe even give the Plaguelings a false sense of hope and security by making them think he's finally dead. A little no-name town in the middle of nowhere such as this? Just seemed like the perfect little hideaway. Extras: What would you do with a knife that was hot enough to immediately toast/cook/burn whatever it cut?
I've been waiting for something like this to pop up~

@Ghostbur

Username:
RugaQwarrcall

Character Name:
Pozmaq the Purge

Character Image:
11197302_350.png

Character Pronouns:
He/Him

Character Info:
Pozmaq... The Purge... The Crystalline Mage Saboteur... Names that strike fear and paranoia into the heart of any Plague-allied clan or dragon that has heard of them and the deeds behind them...

Pozmaq is a dragon that, at one point in time, had made quite the name for himself amongst the Scarred Wasteland; having single-handedly laid siege to over a dozen Plague clans. At least 16 different clans from all corners of the Wastelands have come forward and claimed to have some form of disaster fall upon them from actions caused by the crystalline spiral.

No one knows why he harbors such an intense hatred for the Plague flight. No one knows if there even is a reason for it. All that is known, is that any Plague-aligned or Plague-allied clan that has allowed Pozmaq anywhere near them has quickly suffered his wrath; and that he seems keen on never stopping until he is either dead, or until the entirety of Plague is wiped clean off the face of Sornieth.

It is this conquest of his that has him visiting New Dust; having been seeking a place away from Plague to lay low while the panic and fires caused by his latest schemes slowly subside. Maybe even give the Plaguelings a false sense of hope and security by making them think he's finally dead.

A little no-name town in the middle of nowhere such as this? Just seemed like the perfect little hideaway.

Extras:
What would you do with a knife that was hot enough to immediately toast/cook/burn whatever it cut?
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
Re-reading old mafia chats like - Huh, I was better then than I am now, uh-
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@RugaQwarrcall
you’re in!
and probably make w a y to much toast
@RugaQwarrcall
you’re in!
and probably make w a y to much toast
OWwMRKZ.png
bump!!

@birdbagel hello-
bump!!

@birdbagel hello-
OWwMRKZ.png
@Requacy

hi
@Requacy

hi
OWwMRKZ.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-07-10 23:18:09" ] Re-reading old mafia chats like - Huh, I was better then than I am now, uh- [/quote] I like doing that... Gives a rush of memories since most of those were literal years ago... Like, some as far back as a full 6-7 years ago... Even tried hosting one...which ended up stalling pretty much immediately... XP Though it's hard to tell if I'm better, worse, or the same as back then since a good number of the more roleplay-intensive ones never got anywhere near completed...
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-07-10 23:18:09:

I like doing that... Gives a rush of memories since most of those were literal years ago... Like, some as far back as a full 6-7 years ago...

Even tried hosting one...which ended up stalling pretty much immediately... XP

Though it's hard to tell if I'm better, worse, or the same as back then since a good number of the more roleplay-intensive ones never got anywhere near completed...
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@Ghostbur this will be the first time ive tried an online role playing game, but i have played a lot of werewolf games in high school + i do love me some cowboys Username: crystaldaddy Character Name: Thebe Character Image: (scrys are allowed) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70163451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701635/70163451_350.png[/img][/url] Character Pronouns: she/they Character info: an archeologist, she has travelled to the end of the world an back in search of hidden treasures. they may or may not have selled said treasure for some coin. she hasnt been able to find anything [s]worth selling[/s] for a while now, so she has been wandering aimelessly around, untill they stumbled upon new dune. she has a feeling that this town has a secret and, desperate for knowledge, is doing everything she can do find out what it is. whatever the cost aka: indiana jones but with questionable morals/ethics Anything else: if you could eat a crystal/mineral without consequences, which one would it be?
@Ghostbur

this will be the first time ive tried an online role playing game, but i have played a lot of werewolf games in high school + i do love me some cowboys

Username: crystaldaddy
Character Name: Thebe
Character Image: (scrys are allowed)
70163451_350.png
Character Pronouns: she/they
Character info:
an archeologist, she has travelled to the end of the world an back in search of hidden treasures. they may or may not have selled said treasure for some coin. she hasnt been able to find anything worth selling for a while now, so she has been wandering aimelessly around, untill they stumbled upon new dune. she has a feeling that this town has a secret and, desperate for knowledge, is doing everything she can do find out what it is. whatever the cost

aka: indiana jones but with questionable morals/ethics

Anything else:
if you could eat a crystal/mineral without consequences, which one would it be?

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
@crystaldaddy

you're in!

and i love your character, i love the ndiana jones but with questionable morals/ethics

ooo and turquoise it looks like chocolate rocks
@crystaldaddy

you're in!

and i love your character, i love the ndiana jones but with questionable morals/ethics

ooo and turquoise it looks like chocolate rocks
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15