Hadrian : murders said child who made burials

faehya: “stop right there mister”
2uq3ZkE.png
that was so cuteeeee
faehya won for blossom!!
that was so cuteeeee
faehya won for blossom!!
Screenshot-2021-07-25-at-6-13-57-pm.png
[quote name="@Phroggers" date="2021-09-29 12:44:32" ] *Faeyha decides to not go to the feast -Too much of a risk- and instead prepares to fight whoever survives what shes knows is to be a bloodbath. Whilst preparing she hears 2 horns. Two more dragons have died. All that remains are 2 other tributes and her. Faehya starts her hunt. She stumbles upon a small body. A fae who didn't even look old enough to even be participating in something like this. He had died recently, and it was by the hands of another dragon. This sickens her. She finds a trail left by whoever killed the fae and follows it. A few hours pass of searching, and she finds the dragon who killed the fae. This dragon was much larger than her, more than twice her size. Who's there? The obelisk asks, and turns around, looking for who is hiding in the shadows. Faeyha stays silent till hes turned in the right position. Then with a hiss Your personal grim reaper Faeyha strikes out like a snake, quickly incapacitating him. She stands triumphantly over the body of the massive Obelisk. She spends the next few hours digging a grave for the fallen Obelisk, unwilling to leave him there. She would not disrespect this fallen tribute. Soon after she had finished making the final resting place of this tribute worthy, she hears a horn. I.. I won? I did it Blossom! She laughs, but tears roll down her face in streams I kept my promise Blossom. I won! [/quote] Love this writing! Also gg! :D I enjoyed the game a lot
@Phroggers wrote on 2021-09-29 12:44:32:
*Faeyha decides to not go to the feast -Too much of a risk- and instead prepares to fight whoever survives what shes knows is to be a bloodbath. Whilst preparing she hears 2 horns. Two more dragons have died. All that remains are 2 other tributes and her.
Faehya starts her hunt. She stumbles upon a small body. A fae who didn't even look old enough to even be participating in something like this. He had died recently, and it was by the hands of another dragon. This sickens her. She finds a trail left by whoever killed the fae and follows it.
A few hours pass of searching, and she finds the dragon who killed the fae. This dragon was much larger than her, more than twice her size.

Who's there?

The obelisk asks, and turns around, looking for who is hiding in the shadows. Faeyha stays silent till hes turned in the right position. Then with a hiss

Your personal grim reaper

Faeyha strikes out like a snake, quickly incapacitating him. She stands triumphantly over the body of the massive Obelisk. She spends the next few hours digging a grave for the fallen Obelisk, unwilling to leave him there. She would not disrespect this fallen tribute. Soon after she had finished making the final resting place of this tribute worthy, she hears a horn.

I.. I won? I did it Blossom!

She laughs, but tears roll down her face in streams

I kept my promise Blossom. I won!
Love this writing! Also gg! :D I enjoyed the game a lot
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Lol this was so fun
Lol this was so fun
Its icy glare feels like it's burning a hole through your very being it's next set of words are just as bone-chilling
[quote name="Phroggers" date="2021-09-29 14:14:12" ] Faehya: WHO TOUCHA DA CHILD the trail: he toucha da child Faehya YOU TOUCHA DA CHILD? Hadrian: nO Faehya: DONT TOUCHA THE CHILD *smack* [/quote] Yes-
Phroggers wrote on 2021-09-29 14:14:12:
Faehya: WHO TOUCHA DA CHILD
the trail: he toucha da child
Faehya YOU TOUCHA DA CHILD?
Hadrian: nO
Faehya: DONT TOUCHA THE CHILD
*smack*

Yes-
Its icy glare feels like it's burning a hole through your very being it's next set of words are just as bone-chilling
Alright, for those still subbed here's an update:

I have gotten like- a few sketches done out of the following.

-Everyone's reaction to being summoned (nothing done)
-Stardust picking berries (moved to Digital, near finished)
-GM getting rekt by falling debris (sketch finished)
-Child brings down Tashir (concept doodle finished)
-A headshot of Faehya (nothing done)

This is all that I'll be doing but I may just do these all Traditionally. Usually I sketch it out on paper then I trace it digitally but I might just drop that part depending on how this week goes. I will be making these drawings simple as to not overwork myself but not simple enough to where it looks bad.
You shall get your art, do not worry! It just might take me a bit ^^'
For people that clicked here to see if this is still open, no not yet. I will not reserve any slots but I am open for PMs asking to be tagged when this does open.
Alright, for those still subbed here's an update:

I have gotten like- a few sketches done out of the following.

-Everyone's reaction to being summoned (nothing done)
-Stardust picking berries (moved to Digital, near finished)
-GM getting rekt by falling debris (sketch finished)
-Child brings down Tashir (concept doodle finished)
-A headshot of Faehya (nothing done)

This is all that I'll be doing but I may just do these all Traditionally. Usually I sketch it out on paper then I trace it digitally but I might just drop that part depending on how this week goes. I will be making these drawings simple as to not overwork myself but not simple enough to where it looks bad.
You shall get your art, do not worry! It just might take me a bit ^^'
For people that clicked here to see if this is still open, no not yet. I will not reserve any slots but I am open for PMs asking to be tagged when this does open.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

*vibrates* I can't wait to see Faehya! Take your time and make sure to hydrate and take care of yourself :D
*vibrates* I can't wait to see Faehya! Take your time and make sure to hydrate and take care of yourself :D
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23