Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Burnsider Hatchery [New Hatches!]
1 2
[size=7][b]Welcome to the Burnsider Hatchery![/b][/size] [url=https://ibb.co/5vgvLWT][img]https://i.ibb.co/pZBZdv2/Screenshot-2021-07-25-at-12-02-26-am.png[/img][/url] This is my first shot at being a hatchery! I don't have many defined pairs in my lair but I do have a lot of dragons and I try to keep up with demand with breeds and genes so have fun and I hope you like my dragons! [b]Notices[/b] - Dragons will be named a placeholder name, you can ask for a [b]free[/b] renaming scroll when you buy them (but you have to ask!) - If you are going to exalt, I'd ask for you to name the dragons beforehand. If you buy a dragon and change your mind about them I am also happy to take back dragons given that I have enough lair space. - This hatchery runs on a first come, first serve basis, if two people are interested in the same dragon you will be informed if the first buyer changes their mind! - If you'd like to be an affiliate please dm me! I'll probably say yes! [b]Rules [/b] - Mixed payments are gladly accepted! Just be sure to let me know before you pay. - I can reserve dragons for up to four days. After that, they will go back up for sale. [b]Payment[/b] - Gems and treasure are both accepted, with a preference toward treasure (for lair expansion) - I operate with a 1 gem:1000 treasure ratio - I also accept chests, skins/accents and apparel Currently looking for: [item=Humble Dried Tea] [item=Sakura Lei] [item=Sakura Flower Crown] [item=Sakura Wing Garland] [b]Discounts[/b] - 10% off for wind flight members. - 10% off for respective flights during festivals - 15% off for affiliates - 50% off for new players (2 months or less) - Discounts do not stack! [b]Pinglist![/b] @/Cone [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3040557#post_48474037]New Hatches[/url] [/center]
Welcome to the Burnsider Hatchery!

Screenshot-2021-07-25-at-12-02-26-am.png

This is my first shot at being a hatchery! I don't have many defined pairs in my lair but I do have a lot of dragons and I try to keep up with demand with breeds and genes so have fun and I hope you like my dragons!

Notices

- Dragons will be named a placeholder name, you can ask for a free renaming scroll when you buy them (but you have to ask!)
- If you are going to exalt, I'd ask for you to name the dragons beforehand. If you buy a dragon and change your mind about them I am also happy to take back dragons given that I have enough lair space.
- This hatchery runs on a first come, first serve basis, if two people are interested in the same dragon you will be informed if the first buyer changes their mind!
- If you'd like to be an affiliate please dm me! I'll probably say yes!

Rules

- Mixed payments are gladly accepted! Just be sure to let me know before you pay.
- I can reserve dragons for up to four days. After that, they will go back up for sale.

Payment

- Gems and treasure are both accepted, with a preference toward treasure (for lair expansion)
- I operate with a 1 gem:1000 treasure ratio
- I also accept chests, skins/accents and apparel
Currently looking for:
Humble Dried Tea Sakura Lei Sakura Flower Crown Sakura Wing Garland

Discounts

- 10% off for wind flight members.
- 10% off for respective flights during festivals
- 15% off for affiliates
- 50% off for new players (2 months or less)
- Discounts do not stack!

Pinglist!

@/Cone

Screenshot-2021-07-25-at-6-13-57-pm.png
Could i get this babe? I have gold for payment (i think its called gold? I just started today so im really unsure. And i am in wind

Unnamed
ID# - #71119009
Uncommon Eyes

Black | Speckle
Smoke | Freckle
Storm | Koi
Could i get this babe? I have gold for payment (i think its called gold? I just started today so im really unsure. And i am in wind

Unnamed
ID# - #71119009
Uncommon Eyes

Black | Speckle
Smoke | Freckle
Storm | Koi
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Burnsider
That lil Skydancer with the Unusual eyes was too cute to not buy!
@Burnsider
That lil Skydancer with the Unusual eyes was too cute to not buy!
ebgyVXC.pngqKZAaLK.pngFRFriVl.pngEelxG9K.png6Zs7hJu.pngY8tJr9S.pnggc0eJjW.pnguJuXpVk.pngPdiBTNZ.png
RNl1cZz.png
@specteralrequiem

thank you!!!
@specteralrequiem

thank you!!!
@Burnsider Could I buy this guy for treasure? I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well :)[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71336401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713365/71336401_350.png[/img][/url]
@Burnsider

Could I buy this guy for treasure? I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well :)71336401_350.png
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@cone Of course! will send over a crossroads
@cone Of course! will send over a crossroads
bump!
bump!
@Burnsider

I'd love to buy either of the obelisks for gems if possible :D
@Burnsider

I'd love to buy either of the obelisks for gems if possible :D