Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Blasterchef Signups
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
Day 4 When I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a good day. I slept better than I had in a long time. It must be the total exhaustion I reach at the end of such a long day of cooking cleaning and not only am I participating in the Blasterchef competition just enjoying all the events flameflorgers has to offer. My dreams were of being Blasterchef champion bringing honor to my clan and Mather I mean how would it look if an ice or water flight dragon manages to take home the victory. I pride myself on being the embodiment of the Fire Flight. Fire primary secondary and tertiary colored genes crystal and facet sparkling like dancing flickering flames smoke swirling around enveloping my stature. I've created an outfit and equipped a skin to further display my fire heritage. You know how they say pet owners resemble their pets, well what do you think is there a resemblance [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31392.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27325494][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/273255/27325494_350.png[/img][/url] The bond between us is greater than pet and master. My emberglow gem guardian is like an extension of myself I don't know what I would do without her by my side, I confide my wishes and concerns reminisce over times we have spent together our bond continues to grow closer each day. Too bad I can't bring her with me to the Blasterchef tent to bring me luck, though I know a part of her is always with me even when apart. Upon arrival to the competition I was very happy to hear that it was the desert round today. I love desert this will probably be my favorite round of cooking. I already know what to make for the judges. Black Forest Cake should be a sure way to show my baking skills to Nassau and the cherries should make Aion happy and with Raith anything can happen no matter what I serve in this round. I didn't encounter any difficulties during this challenge and I think the judging will go well. Latona called me to the judges table and as I expected my cake was a success 22 points to add to my 3 day total score putting me in a tie for first place overall all with Kate in bay 6. I just have three more rounds to keep myself in the lead and my dream will become a reality.
Day 4

When I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a good day. I slept better than I had in a long time. It must be the total exhaustion I reach at the end of such a long day of cooking cleaning and not only am I participating in the Blasterchef competition just enjoying all the events flameflorgers has to offer. My dreams were of being Blasterchef champion bringing honor to my clan and Mather I mean how would it look if an ice or water flight dragon manages to take home the victory. I pride myself on being the embodiment of the Fire Flight. Fire primary secondary and tertiary colored genes crystal and facet sparkling like dancing flickering flames smoke swirling around enveloping my stature. I've created an outfit and equipped a skin to further display my fire heritage. You know how they say pet owners resemble their pets, well what do you think is there a resemblance 31392.png
27325494_350.png
The bond between us is greater than pet and master. My emberglow gem guardian is like an extension of myself I don't know what I would do without her by my side, I confide my wishes and concerns reminisce over times we have spent together our bond continues to grow closer each day. Too bad I can't bring her with me to the Blasterchef tent to bring me luck, though I know a part of her is always with me even when apart. Upon arrival to the competition I was very happy to hear that it was the desert round today. I love desert this will probably be my favorite round of cooking. I already know what to make for the judges. Black Forest Cake should be a sure way to show my baking skills to Nassau and the cherries should make Aion happy and with Raith anything can happen no matter what I serve in this round. I didn't encounter any difficulties during this challenge and I think the judging will go well. Latona called me to the judges table and as I expected my cake was a success 22 points to add to my 3 day total score putting me in a tie for first place overall all with Kate in bay 6. I just have three more rounds to keep myself in the lead and my dream will become a reality.
wishlist
Wednesday: Never cook alone [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60924580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609246/60924580_350.png[/img][/url] Half-way, and Una’s not where she wants to be on the leaderboard. She was, is proud of this dish—not too outlandish like her bakery creations, but toeing the line of control enough to feel like herself again. The overloaded sour fruit, as the judges described it, is her exact style, so despite the low rating, Una digs into her cake and ice cream with relish. She may add it to her rotating specials menu at home. As Una chews and contemplates tomorrow’s events, her familiar joins her side. Tabitha, a great ashpine widow, is Una’s closest confident, her extra limb, if you will. The spider is most certainly, quite literally, Una’s sous-chef, were Una’s small shop popular enough to need someone titled as the sous-chef. Most of the regulars are familiar with the spider, trusting that not many of her leg hairs have fall into Una’s jalapeno chocolate bars, which Tabitha prepares single…legged-ly often. Una always tells a nervous customer (who has stared into Tabitha’s eight glistening eyes a little too long while the spider rings them up at the register) that Tabitha always wears gloves while working. This is not actually the case. However, hailing from the Ashfallen Waste, Tabitha’s nontoxic hairs add an extra zing to the already spicy chocolate, which receives praise from the customers that develop a taste for the bars. The dragon and spider met years ago, when Una was tracing on foot her ancestry back to the Furnace and Tabitha hadn’t decided on a name yet. For this reason, Una rains nicknames upon Tabitha on the regular, teasing Tabitha’s patience. They bonded over their love for cooking, and it was a pot of stew that brought them together. Una had been taking a break and boil some stock when Tabitha approached, paused at the rim of the cauldron, and casually threw in a mysterious stone into the mix. Una, while a little angered, knew then and there that this was a kindred spirit. Tabitha mainly helps collaborate on crafting dishes. She rarely comes up with a recipe herself, depending on Una’s mercurial nature to guide them, but the spider does enjoy preparing certain dishes solo, like the chocolate bars. Since Tabitha loves irrationally experimenting as much as Una, the dragon sees no problem with letting her do so. Tabitha also is an excellent bug catcher, of course, and her catches are used to decorate the some of the cakes. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2898703/2#post_44343914][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZH18UAM.png[/img][/url][/center] Now with the spider at her side, Una leaves the competition tent. Tabitha wishes to visit family in the Waste, and Una wishes to prepare some muffins for the reunion.
Wednesday: Never cook alone

60924580_350.png

Half-way, and Una’s not where she wants to be on the leaderboard. She was, is proud of this dish—not too outlandish like her bakery creations, but toeing the line of control enough to feel like herself again. The overloaded sour fruit, as the judges described it, is her exact style, so despite the low rating, Una digs into her cake and ice cream with relish. She may add it to her rotating specials menu at home.

As Una chews and contemplates tomorrow’s events, her familiar joins her side. Tabitha, a great ashpine widow, is Una’s closest confident, her extra limb, if you will. The spider is most certainly, quite literally, Una’s sous-chef, were Una’s small shop popular enough to need someone titled as the sous-chef. Most of the regulars are familiar with the spider, trusting that not many of her leg hairs have fall into Una’s jalapeno chocolate bars, which Tabitha prepares single…legged-ly often. Una always tells a nervous customer (who has stared into Tabitha’s eight glistening eyes a little too long while the spider rings them up at the register) that Tabitha always wears gloves while working. This is not actually the case. However, hailing from the Ashfallen Waste, Tabitha’s nontoxic hairs add an extra zing to the already spicy chocolate, which receives praise from the customers that develop a taste for the bars.

The dragon and spider met years ago, when Una was tracing on foot her ancestry back to the Furnace and Tabitha hadn’t decided on a name yet. For this reason, Una rains nicknames upon Tabitha on the regular, teasing Tabitha’s patience. They bonded over their love for cooking, and it was a pot of stew that brought them together. Una had been taking a break and boil some stock when Tabitha approached, paused at the rim of the cauldron, and casually threw in a mysterious stone into the mix. Una, while a little angered, knew then and there that this was a kindred spirit.

Tabitha mainly helps collaborate on crafting dishes. She rarely comes up with a recipe herself, depending on Una’s mercurial nature to guide them, but the spider does enjoy preparing certain dishes solo, like the chocolate bars. Since Tabitha loves irrationally experimenting as much as Una, the dragon sees no problem with letting her do so. Tabitha also is an excellent bug catcher, of course, and her catches are used to decorate the some of the cakes.
ZH18UAM.png

Now with the spider at her side, Una leaves the competition tent. Tabitha wishes to visit family in the Waste, and Una wishes to prepare some muffins for the reunion.
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62393541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623936/62393541_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Now it was time for the desserts. This really wasn't Diesel's strong point, especially with getting a dessert he wasn't too familiar with. He had a general idea on how to go about making a Pavlova, but had never really done it himself. As he turned in his dish, he felt this was probably the worst he had done and as his score came back, sure enough it was much lower than his previous scores. The Imp was just thankful it wasn't even lower! There was still hope of winning, seeing as he was near the top of the board and tying with several others. Deisel finally took in the contestants around him for the first time. They all seemed to have a pet, or even friend, with them. This made him feel a little sad. He never really dreamed of having a familiar honestly. He often preferred to be alone and his clanmates were enough to babysit anyway. After reflecting some time on this, he would like to befriend a Highland Gem Guardian to aid in his projects. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31009.png[/img] [/center] ------- (WHoops, almost missed deadline for this, short responses today and probably tomorrow as I have an exam tomorrow) [s]Also he doesn't have a familiar T_T[/s] [s]I also realized I messed up the prompt on yesterdays write up, double rip.[/s]
62393541_350.png

Now it was time for the desserts. This really wasn't Diesel's strong point, especially with getting a dessert he wasn't too familiar with. He had a general idea on how to go about making a Pavlova, but had never really done it himself.

As he turned in his dish, he felt this was probably the worst he had done and as his score came back, sure enough it was much lower than his previous scores. The Imp was just thankful it wasn't even lower! There was still hope of winning, seeing as he was near the top of the board and tying with several others.

Deisel finally took in the contestants around him for the first time. They all seemed to have a pet, or even friend, with them. This made him feel a little sad. He never really dreamed of having a familiar honestly. He often preferred to be alone and his clanmates were enough to babysit anyway. After reflecting some time on this, he would like to befriend a Highland Gem Guardian to aid in his projects.
31009.png

(WHoops, almost missed deadline for this, short responses today and probably tomorrow as I have an exam tomorrow)

Also he doesn't have a familiar T_T
I also realized I messed up the prompt on yesterdays write up, double rip.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10142190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/101422/10142190_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Quartz was unsure what had happened with her dish. She could have sworn she had sweetened it properly. But perhaps, in all the flurry, she hadn't. As she slowly carried her far-too-tart cherry pie back to her station, she was accosted by a reporter Tundra. "How are you feeling about the competition so far?" the Tundra asked. "Um...well, I'm not doing as well as I expected. But I have had some unexpected 'help'. That might have been part of my problem." "And what about your familiar? Have they been able to help out? Correct anything?" Quartz was taken aback by this statement. She didn't actually have a familiar who lived with her in the clan. The closest thing she had to a familiar was a fairly close working relationship with a nearby Serthis clan, with whom she exchanged toxins, antidotes, and potion ingredients. "No-ooo," she said slowly. "I hadn't considered how that might change the dynamic in the kitchen." She certainly hadn't considered bringing any of her Serthis partners into the clan. Clan Aquaurora was a fairly militant clan and did not usually take kindly to Beastclan, although there were a few dragons who had Beastclan familiars. She kept her relationship with the Serthis on the down-low. "Well, what's next for you?" the reporter asked. "I need to go back to my booth and clean up my mess. Then I'm heading off to visit a pair of clanmates who hatched a nest this morning, right here in the Ashfall Waste. I need to congratulate them on their healthy clutch of four eggs!" "Well, congratulations to them, and here's hoping your search for a kitchen partner works out!" "Thank you! Have a nice day."
10142190_350.png

Quartz was unsure what had happened with her dish. She could have sworn she had sweetened it properly. But perhaps, in all the flurry, she hadn't.

As she slowly carried her far-too-tart cherry pie back to her station, she was accosted by a reporter Tundra.

"How are you feeling about the competition so far?" the Tundra asked.

"Um...well, I'm not doing as well as I expected. But I have had some unexpected 'help'. That might have been part of my problem."

"And what about your familiar? Have they been able to help out? Correct anything?"

Quartz was taken aback by this statement. She didn't actually have a familiar who lived with her in the clan. The closest thing she had to a familiar was a fairly close working relationship with a nearby Serthis clan, with whom she exchanged toxins, antidotes, and potion ingredients. "No-ooo," she said slowly. "I hadn't considered how that might change the dynamic in the kitchen." She certainly hadn't considered bringing any of her Serthis partners into the clan. Clan Aquaurora was a fairly militant clan and did not usually take kindly to Beastclan, although there were a few dragons who had Beastclan familiars. She kept her relationship with the Serthis on the down-low.

"Well, what's next for you?" the reporter asked.

"I need to go back to my booth and clean up my mess. Then I'm heading off to visit a pair of clanmates who hatched a nest this morning, right here in the Ashfall Waste. I need to congratulate them on their healthy clutch of four eggs!"

"Well, congratulations to them, and here's hoping your search for a kitchen partner works out!"

"Thank you! Have a nice day."
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Was my post removed? Oh.. uhm. Well. I should've pinged me.

AHEM.

Day 3 (Catch-up. Pls go easy on me I had an exam yday)

A decent score - except that Pearlcatcher - ! Arietno slams his hand angrily onto the table. He ponders. He never cooked for Pearlcatchers. It shows. His frustration grows, but what else can he do but do better? He'll need to let his inspirations take over. Tomorrow is a new chance!

As for his look .. perhaps he took after Lumen, but he likes a warm gentle feel to his presentation. It should be like a family dinner at home, if a bit fancy.

Day 4

Arietno looks at the Ginger Snaps in front of him. He was so absorbed in his cooking, he didn't ward against sabotage. Was it sabotage? He doesn't know.
He wish he knew. Calvin said he was not looking at the station out of fear of messing anything up.

Arietno ponders for a long time, speaks with organizers, but ultimately, only a full investigation will tell what happened.

His Mantled Foo cheers him up, though. He's the best helper he has had for measuring and bringing utensils to him as needed. Arietno wasn't there when the clan picked up Tentarafoo - but once he was introduced to everydragon at home, they became fast friends. They both enjoy a relaxed working pace.

The scores have been posted. Arietno doesn't even want to look. He knows he won't be high up there. In fact, he's in the bottom 5. How did this happen? Is there still a chance to climb the ranks?
*siiiiiiiiiiigh*
He'll find out.
Was my post removed? Oh.. uhm. Well. I should've pinged me.

AHEM.

Day 3 (Catch-up. Pls go easy on me I had an exam yday)

A decent score - except that Pearlcatcher - ! Arietno slams his hand angrily onto the table. He ponders. He never cooked for Pearlcatchers. It shows. His frustration grows, but what else can he do but do better? He'll need to let his inspirations take over. Tomorrow is a new chance!

As for his look .. perhaps he took after Lumen, but he likes a warm gentle feel to his presentation. It should be like a family dinner at home, if a bit fancy.

Day 4

Arietno looks at the Ginger Snaps in front of him. He was so absorbed in his cooking, he didn't ward against sabotage. Was it sabotage? He doesn't know.
He wish he knew. Calvin said he was not looking at the station out of fear of messing anything up.

Arietno ponders for a long time, speaks with organizers, but ultimately, only a full investigation will tell what happened.

His Mantled Foo cheers him up, though. He's the best helper he has had for measuring and bringing utensils to him as needed. Arietno wasn't there when the clan picked up Tentarafoo - but once he was introduced to everydragon at home, they became fast friends. They both enjoy a relaxed working pace.

The scores have been posted. Arietno doesn't even want to look. He knows he won't be high up there. In fact, he's in the bottom 5. How did this happen? Is there still a chance to climb the ranks?
*siiiiiiiiiiigh*
He'll find out.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@aerinsol @aetherna @amapup @aquaemperor @baret @brit @browncoatparadox @bxy26 @claares @corruptedbow @depravityinblack @dd2900 @dinolee @draconianvibes @eialyne @enen16106 @fabellaura @fallenangel @fishingnet @hippogriff412 @hollowbay @iluusivefox @jinxmoonstone @katsuji @kindjoey123 @krawald @kylaila @liland @marcii08 @milesss @missnevermind @moonlitcacti @moonstrucksmorns @myriadofstars @retrace @samelf @saraceaser @sciencer @sidegrinder @solarsam @stanzascale @starrun @tigressrising @tomswifty @wanderingstar @wardenofthebluff @wintrecat @yakusoku15 @yvijoy @zulaya

Hey everyone. I’m glad you’re all enjoying this. I’m afraid my powers been out most of the day so I haven’t been able to get any work done on this. If all goes well I’ll try and get it out about the usual time, but I’m afraid I can’t make any promises.

Thanks for your patience and commitment.
@aerinsol @aetherna @amapup @aquaemperor @baret @brit @browncoatparadox @bxy26 @claares @corruptedbow @depravityinblack @dd2900 @dinolee @draconianvibes @eialyne @enen16106 @fabellaura @fallenangel @fishingnet @hippogriff412 @hollowbay @iluusivefox @jinxmoonstone @katsuji @kindjoey123 @krawald @kylaila @liland @marcii08 @milesss @missnevermind @moonlitcacti @moonstrucksmorns @myriadofstars @retrace @samelf @saraceaser @sciencer @sidegrinder @solarsam @stanzascale @starrun @tigressrising @tomswifty @wanderingstar @wardenofthebluff @wintrecat @yakusoku15 @yvijoy @zulaya

Hey everyone. I’m glad you’re all enjoying this. I’m afraid my powers been out most of the day so I haven’t been able to get any work done on this. If all goes well I’ll try and get it out about the usual time, but I’m afraid I can’t make any promises.

Thanks for your patience and commitment.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Don't worry, it can happen and it's not your fault[emoji=heart size=1] We will be waiting [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Don't worry, it can happen and it's not your fault
We will be waiting
F9No6Gk.png
thank you for all your hard work, and please don't worry!! we can't control those sorts of things, after all!! please take all the time you need ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you for all your hard work, and please don't worry!! we can't control those sorts of things, after all!! please take all the time you need ^^
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
I'm late for this one,but I figured I'd post it just for fun, even if it doesn't give me points anymore. [item=travelling garden] Koro is learning more and more about modern kitchen tools, and it pays off! Finally, his last dish tasted just like at home. Of course, he also has some traditional tools with him and a helper, Arthur, his travelling garden familiar. Not only does he provide Koro with the freshest herbs and vegetables, he is also an excellent taster for all plant-based dishes.
I'm late for this one,but I figured I'd post it just for fun, even if it doesn't give me points anymore.

Travelling Garden

Koro is learning more and more about modern kitchen tools, and it pays off! Finally, his last dish tasted just like at home. Of course, he also has some traditional tools with him and a helper, Arthur, his travelling garden familiar. Not only does he provide Koro with the freshest herbs and vegetables, he is also an excellent taster for all plant-based dishes.
tDeKDnH.png YDYolOP.png jbMnTvf.pngKaL7agX.png
[columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/626652/62665198.png[/img] [color=transparent]_ _[/color][nextcol][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Bay 7:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2898807/18#post_44450222]Day One[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2898807/18#post_44450222]Day Two[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2898807/18#post_44450222]Day Three[/url] | Day Four[/columns] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png[/img] [center][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Day Four:[/b][/center] [font=Verdana][size=2]Elliana waits anxiously as the judges approach her Swiss Roll. She still is learning how to cook all these new dishes, after all. "Personally, I prefer the chocolate variation of these, but I’m sure this one will be just as good." Latona announces as as she looks over the dish before turning to the judges. Aion takes the first bite, a small smile on her face at the taste. "The jam has been hand-made and preserved. They’ve created it to ensure it’s not overly sweet, which I’m glad for." Elliana smiles shyly, glad that one of them notices the effort she put into the jam and enjoyed the the flavor it brought to the dish. Nassau raises an eyebrow, barely deviating from the stern expression on his face. "And the bread is incredibly light. While traditionally a heavier bread is used, it can be easy to overpower the jam in a roll." He comments. "They could have added cream to enhance the sweetness, and change up the texture a little." Raith shrugs, not particularly fond of the dish. They give their scores and it totals to 19. This is her best dish yet! Latona and the judges leave shortly after for the next bay while Elliana begins cleaning up and preparing for tomorrow. Her bay is a bit of a mess since making the jam took quite the effort to complete, but it had been worth it and her score reflected her effort! Just as she reaches for another piece of food to throw away, she pulls back as it bursts into flame and then turns into ash. She looks up, noticing a smirking familiar nodding at her. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/35681.png[/img][/center] [font=Verdana][size=2]"Oh, good afternoon!" Elliana greets, "Thank you helping me with that. How did you know I needed to waste it?" The Burning Virgo waves her flaming branch, gesturing to the semi-clean station. She shrugs, making a gesture indicating that it seemed obvious. Elliana sheepishly looks back at the evidence of her cleaning and supposed that was an easy conclusion to make. Elliana thanks the familiar once again, turning to another section to clean. For a few silent moments, she continues to clean but notices that the warm presence of the familiar has yet to leave. She turns to the Burning Virgo with a shy but questioning look. The Burning Virgo gestures to the rest of the mess. "You want to help with the clean-up?" Elliana asks in surprise. The Burning Virgo gives a playful smile and nods without hesitation. Though a bit nervous have a Fire Familiar so close to her, she still answers gratefully. "Sure...! I could really use the help to speed this up." The Burning Virgo gives a bright smile. With the two of them working together to clean, they finish up much faster than expected. Elliana sets for home for the day, the Burning Virgo following her home to the Clan of Odds & Ends. [center][item=Burning virgo][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png[/img] EDITED AFTER CUT-OFF STARTING HERE (FOR MY OWN COMPLETION'S SAKE) [center][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Day Five:[/b][/center] [font=Verdana][size=2]Elliana is chatting with some of the other dragons, listening as others shared about their past. She had come from a hatchery that also provided art and had been picked up by Nosey while another mysterious Coatl had talked to her previous Clan Head. She had later learned that the other Coatl was Katsuji, her current Clan Head. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png[/img] [center][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Day Six:[/b][/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=2]an explosion of food and the fire of many bring about a merry mood and events for any from kitchen bonsai to blasterchef cooking one cannot deny there's something for everyone looking[/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png[/img] [center][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Day Seven:[/b][/center] [font=Verdana][size=2]Elliana looks at her final score, a rather disappointing one. It is the lowest one so far. All of her Clan Members had been so busy this week that she often did could not turn to anyone else for help during this week. Still, she wants to complete the week even though the scoring was over. She wants to one day grow more into her role as a chef and a new harvester for her clan. A movement catches her eye, an enthusiastically-waving Coatl holding onto a potted plant. It is Nosey and she smiles gently as the Coatl congratulates her for at least getting through the week despite the Clan's other activities. It was then that someone else called them over and she turned her head to the noise.
62665198.png _ _ Bay 7: Day One | Day Two | Day Three | Day Four

tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png
Day Four:

Elliana waits anxiously as the judges approach her Swiss Roll. She still is learning how to cook all these new dishes, after all.

"Personally, I prefer the chocolate variation of these, but I’m sure this one will be just as good." Latona announces as as she looks over the dish before turning to the judges.

Aion takes the first bite, a small smile on her face at the taste. "The jam has been hand-made and preserved. They’ve created it to ensure it’s not overly sweet, which I’m glad for." Elliana smiles shyly, glad that one of them notices the effort she put into the jam and enjoyed the the flavor it brought to the dish.

Nassau raises an eyebrow, barely deviating from the stern expression on his face. "And the bread is incredibly light. While traditionally a heavier bread is used, it can be easy to overpower the jam in a roll." He comments.

"They could have added cream to enhance the sweetness, and change up the texture a little." Raith shrugs, not particularly fond of the dish.

They give their scores and it totals to 19. This is her best dish yet! Latona and the judges leave shortly after for the next bay while Elliana begins cleaning up and preparing for tomorrow. Her bay is a bit of a mess since making the jam took quite the effort to complete, but it had been worth it and her score reflected her effort! Just as she reaches for another piece of food to throw away, she pulls back as it bursts into flame and then turns into ash.

She looks up, noticing a smirking familiar nodding at her.

35681.png

"Oh, good afternoon!" Elliana greets, "Thank you helping me with that. How did you know I needed to waste it?"

The Burning Virgo waves her flaming branch, gesturing to the semi-clean station. She shrugs, making a gesture indicating that it seemed obvious. Elliana sheepishly looks back at the evidence of her cleaning and supposed that was an easy conclusion to make. Elliana thanks the familiar once again, turning to another section to clean. For a few silent moments, she continues to clean but notices that the warm presence of the familiar has yet to leave. She turns to the Burning Virgo with a shy but questioning look.

The Burning Virgo gestures to the rest of the mess. "You want to help with the clean-up?" Elliana asks in surprise. The Burning Virgo gives a playful smile and nods without hesitation. Though a bit nervous have a Fire Familiar so close to her, she still answers gratefully. "Sure...! I could really use the help to speed this up."

The Burning Virgo gives a bright smile. With the two of them working together to clean, they finish up much faster than expected. Elliana sets for home for the day, the Burning Virgo following her home to the Clan of Odds & Ends.

Burning Virgo

EDITED AFTER CUT-OFF STARTING HERE (FOR MY OWN COMPLETION'S SAKE)
Day Five:

Elliana is chatting with some of the other dragons, listening as others shared about their past. She had come from a hatchery that also provided art and had been picked up by Nosey while another mysterious Coatl had talked to her previous Clan Head. She had later learned that the other Coatl was Katsuji, her current Clan Head.

Day Six:
an explosion of food
and the fire of many
bring about a merry mood
and events for any

from kitchen bonsai
to blasterchef cooking
one cannot deny
there's something for everyone looking

Day Seven:

Elliana looks at her final score, a rather disappointing one. It is the lowest one so far. All of her Clan Members had been so busy this week that she often did could not turn to anyone else for help during this week. Still, she wants to complete the week even though the scoring was over. She wants to one day grow more into her role as a chef and a new harvester for her clan.

A movement catches her eye, an enthusiastically-waving Coatl holding onto a potted plant. It is Nosey and she smiles gently as the Coatl congratulates her for at least getting through the week despite the Clan's other activities.

It was then that someone else called them over and she turned her head to the noise.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30