Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error: End
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-21 21:39:21" ] [quote name="ChickenDinner" date="2019-11-21 20:50:51" ] Thats why its spooky- I kinda also feel like tweeter is mafia- [/quote] Hm? If it's the roleclaim, that's always a thing. Do you have any points in particular to raise on that sus? [/quote] Idk, i feel like it would make it more interesting to make them the mafia since everyone seems to know them and know them for roleclaiming, i feel like they could easily get away with roleclaiming as something rather than the mafia, but then again,I dont have very much proof. Thats just what i think. Im not trusting anyone rn :,) Im not voting against them though, not until i may or may not get more proof. Right now, it's just a feeling, so probs not gonna vote against anyone until i have harrddddd proof
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-21 21:39:21:
ChickenDinner wrote on 2019-11-21 20:50:51:
Thats why its spooky-

I kinda also feel like tweeter is mafia-

Hm? If it's the roleclaim, that's always a thing. Do you have any points in particular to raise on that sus?
Idk, i feel like it would make it more interesting to make them the mafia since everyone seems to know them and know them for roleclaiming, i feel like they could easily get away with roleclaiming as something rather than the mafia, but then again,I dont have very much proof.

Thats just what i think. Im not trusting anyone rn :,) Im not voting against them though, not until i may or may not get more proof. Right now, it's just a feeling, so probs not gonna vote against anyone until i have harrddddd proof
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-11-21 17:56:42" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-21 17:48:15" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-21 16:58:23" ] [quote name="Erra" date="2019-11-21 16:28:46" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-21 16:25:32" ] aknxfjdkf [/quote] [font=courier new][size=4][i]is that code [/quote] I'm gay, if I don't keysmash once every minute I'll die. What word would even make sense on it's own to encode? [/quote] I'm asexual, does that mean I should keysmash? (only bit of fluff, just wanted to know) [/quote] As a fellow asexual, I can tell you we don't keysmash. We aggressively play card games [/quote] im asexual but I keysmash all the time. im biromantic as well so I guess that explains it /s
Maithax wrote on 2019-11-21 17:56:42:
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-21 17:48:15:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-21 16:58:23:
Erra wrote on 2019-11-21 16:28:46:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-21 16:25:32:
aknxfjdkf

is that code

I'm gay, if I don't keysmash once every minute I'll die. What word would even make sense on it's own to encode?

I'm asexual, does that mean I should keysmash? (only bit of fluff, just wanted to know)
As a fellow asexual, I can tell you we don't keysmash. We aggressively play card games

im asexual but I keysmash all the time. im biromantic as well so I guess that explains it /s
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Lockdown in 15 minutes.
Lockdown in 15 minutes.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh, wait, I missed Tasty's vote.

Lockdown
Oh, wait, I missed Tasty's vote.

Lockdown
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
End of Day 1
Edgar glares at the group. “ Oh, you are no fun! Lynch already!” he sets a poem down and crosses his arms, looking disgruntled.

The day drags on
Hours waning
Folks will bicker,
There’s much complaining

No one says
Who they’d kill
The game is played
The game is skill

Hunt by night
There are three who scheme
Giving fright
These three’s a team

Time is
Tick tick ticking
Away

There are few days
That you can play

Game is fun
Day is done
Night will last
The game’s yet won

None are dead
What a sight
Keep your head
Or be lost tonight

No one has died! The night will end on November 23 at 8:00 FR time
Please PM me your actions/no actions before 7:00 (lockdown)

@nightskyseer
@RadioReprise
@Maithax
@Tweeter101
@Zorua345
@Requacy
@EmbertheSkywing
@Erra
@LittolBoi
@Cattington
@ChickenDinner
@Sincerity11
@TastyPastry
@StarCookies
@ArtemisAgrotera

@QiEclipse
@StormDreamer
End of Day 1
Edgar glares at the group. “ Oh, you are no fun! Lynch already!” he sets a poem down and crosses his arms, looking disgruntled.

The day drags on
Hours waning
Folks will bicker,
There’s much complaining

No one says
Who they’d kill
The game is played
The game is skill

Hunt by night
There are three who scheme
Giving fright
These three’s a team

Time is
Tick tick ticking
Away

There are few days
That you can play

Game is fun
Day is done
Night will last
The game’s yet won

None are dead
What a sight
Keep your head
Or be lost tonight

No one has died! The night will end on November 23 at 8:00 FR time
Please PM me your actions/no actions before 7:00 (lockdown)

@nightskyseer
@RadioReprise
@Maithax
@Tweeter101
@Zorua345
@Requacy
@EmbertheSkywing
@Erra
@LittolBoi
@Cattington
@ChickenDinner
@Sincerity11
@TastyPastry
@StarCookies
@ArtemisAgrotera

@QiEclipse
@StormDreamer

Clayton Academy
Alriiiiggghhhttttt
Alriiiiggghhhttttt
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-11-22 03:49:55" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-22 02:49:29" ] [quote name="LittolBoi" date="2019-11-21 22:40:04" ] wait, has there already been a roleclaim or am i stupid? [/quote] tweeter rced redirector [/quote] If Tweeter is in a game and it's past 24 hours, trust they probably have rolecalimed already [/quote] And if they don't, the game will do it for them.
Maithax wrote on 2019-11-22 03:49:55:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-22 02:49:29:
LittolBoi wrote on 2019-11-21 22:40:04:
wait, has there already been a roleclaim or am i stupid?
tweeter rced redirector
If Tweeter is in a game and it's past 24 hours, trust they probably have rolecalimed already

And if they don't, the game will do it for them.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
"There are few days that you can play" That sounds kind of ominous?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-22 09:14:56" ] "There are few days that you can play" That sounds kind of ominous? [/quote] Hmmm, does that mean we have a limit? If we dilly-dally too long, do we get an automatic lose. Does this account for every player, or only for Town/Maf/3P/etc.?
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-22 09:14:56:

Hmmm, does that mean we have a limit? If we dilly-dally too long, do we get an automatic lose. Does this account for every player, or only for Town/Maf/3P/etc.?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Dang. I hope the sound goes away soon. I can only imagine how painful that must be.
Dang. I hope the sound goes away soon. I can only imagine how painful that must be.

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88