Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 73
[quote name="@nightskyseer" date="2019-11-16 09:17:16" ] [quote name="Sincerity11" date="2019-11-16 09:13:59" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-16 09:05:54" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-16 09:02:42" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-16 09:00:51" ] If they were blocked, I think there would have been something in the flavor. And like I said, I only skimmed the flavor and looked at the summary, where I didn't see that Tweeter also died. I assumed Sheep was the maf kill because of that before I went back and read it. [/quote] Maybe not. Because I DID RB, and it wasn't mentioned in the flavor. Nothing was, no protection, nothing. [/quote] Maybe they only mention things that had an effect...? Not quite sure— I, for one, don’t tend to mention events that have no effects, though I don’t know how many clues the flavor in this game has. [/quote] Yeah I think Pastry does have a point, Star might not mention things with no effect in the flavor, you could of roleblocked somebody that didn't have any abilities that were used last night [/quote] Or things that aren’t spoilers. If every roleblock got mentioned then we’d know everyone’s abilities That being said I also forgot to submit mine whoops that being said guess what day it is [/quote] ah yes, happy birthday!!!! no idea why your profile birthday is on 4.11 though but i remember you mentioning it haha
@nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-16 09:17:16:
Sincerity11 wrote on 2019-11-16 09:13:59:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-16 09:05:54:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-16 09:02:42:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-16 09:00:51:
If they were blocked, I think there would have been something in the flavor.

And like I said, I only skimmed the flavor and looked at the summary, where I didn't see that Tweeter also died. I assumed Sheep was the maf kill because of that before I went back and read it.
Maybe not. Because I DID RB, and it wasn't mentioned in the flavor. Nothing was, no protection, nothing.

Maybe they only mention things that had an effect...? Not quite sure— I, for one, don’t tend to mention events that have no effects, though I don’t know how many clues the flavor in this game has.

Yeah I think Pastry does have a point, Star might not mention things with no effect in the flavor, you could of roleblocked somebody that didn't have any abilities that were used last night
Or things that aren’t spoilers. If every roleblock got mentioned then we’d know everyone’s abilities

That being said I also forgot to submit mine whoops

that being said guess what day it is

ah yes, happy birthday!!!! no idea why your profile birthday is on 4.11 though but i remember you mentioning it haha
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Usually big events are included in flavor, which is why I assumed it'd be mentioned. Not every ability use but like, most of the time if a maf is blocked it's in there. Good to know for future EotNs though.
Usually big events are included in flavor, which is why I assumed it'd be mentioned. Not every ability use but like, most of the time if a maf is blocked it's in there. Good to know for future EotNs though.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@nightskyseer Happy birthday!!
@nightskyseer Happy birthday!!

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
Happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
THANK YOU!!!!

and it’s because when I joined FR it was 3am and I picked random numbers out of exhaustion then didn’t know how to change it lmao

THANK YOU!!!!

and it’s because when I joined FR it was 3am and I picked random numbers out of exhaustion then didn’t know how to change it lmao

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Looking back at the flavor, both of their colors are light grey but my role card is pink. So no flips? *breaks skateboard*
Looking back at the flavor, both of their colors are light grey but my role card is pink. So no flips? *breaks skateboard*

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-16 09:29:42" ] Looking back at the flavor, both of their colors are light grey but my role card is pink. So no flips? *breaks skateboard* [/quote] Now you can’t do skateboard flips either I honestly didn’t remember my rolecard color until you reminded me to check haha, but apparently not? Unless they were both 3p or something, which I doubt
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-16 09:29:42:
Now you can’t do skateboard flips either
I honestly didn’t remember my rolecard color until you reminded me to check haha, but apparently not? Unless they were both 3p or something, which I doubt
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Hm. Don't we only have two maf, or am I misremembering? It could be possible that there's extra 3Ps but Tweeter managing to hit one who is also able to retaliate seems like a low chance.
Hm. Don't we only have two maf, or am I misremembering? It could be possible that there's extra 3Ps but Tweeter managing to hit one who is also able to retaliate seems like a low chance.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 73