Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 168 169
@MagykalWagykal

If I change my mind can I change who my action is targeting?
(I'm probably not going to but just in case)
@MagykalWagykal

T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-19 13:10:18" ] @MagykalWagykal If I change my mind can I change who my action is targeting? (I'm probably not going to but just in case) [/quote] [color=darkcyan] What if your action?
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-19 13:10:18:
@MagykalWagykal

What if your action?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-19 12:39:27" ] @CaptainTsundere Are you the copycat? Tell me reasons that you're not. We just figured out an important clue, and we need some testimony from you as well! So, tell me how you manage to still lead the group as maf? Are you still the switchy-switchy? What's the maf rolecard color then? If you can tell me the answer to the last, I'll improve your current status to innocent until proven guilty. [/quote] Your disorienting barrage of questions doesn't scare me aha. I don't know the maf rolecard color, didn't you say it was black earlier though? I'm not privy to other people's rolecards, so why would I know that...? I only know what I know from this forum and from somethings I learned in the afterlife. My role has not changed. How would I have been the copycat while I was dead...?
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-19 12:39:27:
@CaptainTsundere

Are you the copycat? Tell me reasons that you're not. We just figured out an important clue, and we need some testimony from you as well! So, tell me how you manage to still lead the group as maf? Are you still the switchy-switchy? What's the maf rolecard color then? If you can tell me the answer to the last, I'll improve your current status to innocent until proven guilty.

Your disorienting barrage of questions doesn't scare me aha. I don't know the maf rolecard color, didn't you say it was black earlier though? I'm not privy to other people's rolecards, so why would I know that...? I only know what I know from this forum and from somethings I learned in the afterlife. My role has not changed. How would I have been the copycat while I was dead...?
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-19 13:17:56" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-19 12:39:27" ] @/CaptainTsundere Are you the copycat? Tell me reasons that you're not. We just figured out an important clue, and we need some testimony from you as well! So, tell me how you manage to still lead the group as maf? Are you still the switchy-switchy? What's the maf rolecard color then? If you can tell me the answer to the last, I'll improve your current status to innocent until proven guilty. [/quote] Your disorienting barrage of questions doesn't scare me aha. I don't know the maf rolecard color, didn't you say it was black earlier though? I'm not privy to other people's rolecards, so why would I know that...? I only know what I know from this forum and from somethings I learned in the afterlife. My role has not changed. How would I have been the copycat while I was dead...? [/quote] Alright, you're off my suspicions list. The maf color is black, the same as town's. And by changing roles, I meant as you were resurrected and everyone else's changed, although that leaves exactly two players (or something like that) left with unchanged roles. Mine is the exact same as before, so it lines up very well.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-19 13:17:56:
@/CaptainTsundere

Are you the copycat? Tell me reasons that you're not. We just figured out an important clue, and we need some testimony from you as well! So, tell me how you manage to still lead the group as maf? Are you still the switchy-switchy? What's the maf rolecard color then? If you can tell me the answer to the last, I'll improve your current status to innocent until proven guilty.

Your disorienting barrage of questions doesn't scare me aha. I don't know the maf rolecard color, didn't you say it was black earlier though? I'm not privy to other people's rolecards, so why would I know that...? I only know what I know from this forum and from somethings I learned in the afterlife. My role has not changed. How would I have been the copycat while I was dead...?
Alright, you're off my suspicions list. The maf color is black, the same as town's. And by changing roles, I meant as you were resurrected and everyone else's changed, although that leaves exactly two players (or something like that) left with unchanged roles. Mine is the exact same as before, so it lines up very well.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
What exactly can a copycat do?
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-19 13:21:09" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-19 13:17:56" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-19 12:39:27" ] @/CaptainTsundere Are you the copycat? Tell me reasons that you're not. We just figured out an important clue, and we need some testimony from you as well! So, tell me how you manage to still lead the group as maf? Are you still the switchy-switchy? What's the maf rolecard color then? If you can tell me the answer to the last, I'll improve your current status to innocent until proven guilty. [/quote] Your disorienting barrage of questions doesn't scare me aha. I don't know the maf rolecard color, didn't you say it was black earlier though? I'm not privy to other people's rolecards, so why would I know that...? I only know what I know from this forum and from somethings I learned in the afterlife. My role has not changed. How would I have been the copycat while I was dead...? [/quote] Alright, you're off my suspicions list. The maf color is black, the same as town's. And by changing roles, I meant as you were resurrected and everyone else's changed, although that leaves exactly two players (or something like that) left with unchanged roles. Mine is the exact same as before, so it lines up very well. [/quote] I meant as before the second switch happened, not the previous switch's role.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-19 13:21:09:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-19 13:17:56:
@/CaptainTsundere

Alright, you're off my suspicions list. The maf color is black, the same as town's. And by changing roles, I meant as you were resurrected and everyone else's changed, although that leaves exactly two players (or something like that) left with unchanged roles. Mine is the exact same as before, so it lines up very well.
I meant as before the second switch happened, not the previous switch's role.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-11-19 13:21:21" ] What exactly can a copycat do? [/quote] They can make quicktopic chats with other players, and make them think they're someone else. Don't trust any quicktopic links, as I stated earlier. It may look and sound like [insert person here], but it isn't really.
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-11-19 13:21:21:
They can make quicktopic chats with other players, and make them think they're someone else. Don't trust any quicktopic links, as I stated earlier. It may look and sound like [insert person here], but it isn't really.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I'm going to take a shower, but, what'd I miss?

I'll be a bit busy catching up with work, but I'll try to stay active today.
I'm going to take a shower, but, what'd I miss?

I'll be a bit busy catching up with work, but I'll try to stay active today.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-19 13:23:43" ] [quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-11-19 13:21:21" ] What exactly can a copycat do? [/quote] They can make quicktopic chats with other players, and make them think they're someone else. Don't trust any quicktopic links, as I stated earlier. It may look and sound like [insert person here], but it isn't really. [/quote] Ahhh interesting... Thanks
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-19 13:23:43:
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-11-19 13:21:21:
They can make quicktopic chats with other players, and make them think they're someone else. Don't trust any quicktopic links, as I stated earlier. It may look and sound like [insert person here], but it isn't really.
Ahhh interesting... Thanks
[quote name="@QiEclipse" date="2019-11-19 13:10:18" ] @/MagykalWagykal If I change my mind can I change who my action is targeting? (I'm probably not going to but just in case) [/quote] Yep, just do the thing but in reverse to cancel out the action. :)
@QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-19 13:10:18:
@/MagykalWagykal

Yep, just do the thing but in reverse to cancel out the action. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 168 169