Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
[quote name="@Dragoneirre" date="2019-12-04 19:21:07" ] Requacy I’m not sure I can do it at night [/quote] You Can! That how I did it! I know the instructions are a bit vague but it works! That's how I got you!
@Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-12-04 19:21:07:
Requacy
I’m not sure I can do it at night

You Can!
That how I did it!
I know the instructions are a bit vague but it works!
That's how I got you!
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight @Hhhokay @Salsae @Requacy @CaptainTsundere @foxtracks @KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234 @LuciaSkittles @Cattington @QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax @AgrinaPinglist: @Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight @Hhhokay @Salsae @Requacy @CaptainTsundere @foxtracks @KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234 @LuciaSkittles @Cattington @QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax @Agrina [b]End of Night Seven[/b] Magykal made a point to avoid the Goth Kid and their creepy corpses tonight. Nope. Tonight was a good night, and it was NOT going be wrecked by someone being creepy. Speaking of being creepy, the seemed almost avoidable tonight! Green magic shot through the house in the now-familiar breeze of green, with the pink magic nowhere in sight. Magykal was eating some delicious chocolate, when, all of a sudden... there was a knock at the door. The people they'd stolen the candy from! Magykal quickly barricaded the door, but it was too late. They had already grabbed a player, taking them, kicking and screaming, out the door to PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES in a court of law. Ouch. Justice is, apparently, very swift here. [b]Requacy has died. They[/b] were [b]the Gladiator. [/b] [b]There is a note from Requacy.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bpRqHvq.png[/img] [b]There is also a belated message from Tweeter.[/b] [i]A songbird chirps on the windowsill, then flutters away, departing. Tweeter's essence, fleeting like the bird, still lingers. A poem on the wall, their last words to the world. Their nature when not enraptured in a hurricane of chaos, scribbled in pen ink. " Hello, Goodbye, Which do I say? I have not words, To say so with, But I shall say so all the same. Chaos was my mistress, Before I painted red the floor, With a pan of the paint's. I hope you all can see, I wish you all the best. Misgivings aside, May you stand the test."[/i] [b]BEGIN DAY SEVEN[/b]
@Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight
@Hhhokay @Salsae
@Requacy @CaptainTsundere
@foxtracks @KobaltFeathers
@Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234
@LuciaSkittles @Cattington
@QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing
@nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax
@AgrinaPinglist: @Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight
@Hhhokay @Salsae
@Requacy @CaptainTsundere
@foxtracks @KobaltFeathers
@Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234
@LuciaSkittles @Cattington
@QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing
@nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax
@Agrina

End of Night Seven

Magykal made a point to avoid the Goth Kid and their creepy corpses tonight. Nope. Tonight was a good night, and it was NOT going be wrecked by someone being creepy.

Speaking of being creepy, the seemed almost avoidable tonight! Green magic shot through the house in the now-familiar breeze of green, with the pink magic nowhere in sight.

Magykal was eating some delicious chocolate, when, all of a sudden... there was a knock at the door.

The people they'd stolen the candy from!

Magykal quickly barricaded the door, but it was too late. They had already grabbed a player, taking them, kicking and screaming, out the door to PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES in a court of law. Ouch.

Justice is, apparently, very swift here.

Requacy has died. They were the Gladiator.

There is a note from Requacy.

bpRqHvq.png

There is also a belated message from Tweeter.

A songbird chirps on the windowsill, then flutters away, departing. Tweeter's essence, fleeting like the bird, still lingers.

A poem on the wall, their last words to the world. Their nature when not enraptured in a hurricane of chaos, scribbled in pen ink.
" Hello,
Goodbye,
Which do I say?
I have not words,
To say so with,
But I shall say so all the same.
Chaos was my mistress,
Before I painted red the floor,
With a pan of the paint's.
I hope you all can see,
I wish you all the best.
Misgivings aside,
May you stand the test."

BEGIN DAY SEVEN
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Ahaha oh no
Ahaha oh no
hgbYaMw.png
Problem.

IT'S NOT A PHASE GUYS
Problem.

IT'S NOT A PHASE GUYS
hgbYaMw.png
Okay. I think we should lynch night. Whos with me!
Okay. I think we should lynch night. Whos with me!
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
RIP Requacy.... they ultimately did pay for the duel with their life :(

Okay so, I'm pretty sure I have my original role back. Part of the rolecard, the part describing the costume which I originally had, is gone now. I forget who has been the Sw*****-Sw***** before now ( @QiEclipse ? ) but could someone let me know if the costume was mentioned on their rolecard ?

Also - for the record, I tried to revive Tweeter last night.

RIP Requacy.... they ultimately did pay for the duel with their life :(

Okay so, I'm pretty sure I have my original role back. Part of the rolecard, the part describing the costume which I originally had, is gone now. I forget who has been the Sw*****-Sw***** before now ( @QiEclipse ? ) but could someone let me know if the costume was mentioned on their rolecard ?

Also - for the record, I tried to revive Tweeter last night.

NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
Oh no
Oh no
@Heroninflight Kobalt and my roles have both switched so assuming Night was maf before (pretty certain of that) they might not be now....? Idk.

I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I wasn't tracking all the switches anymore.... last switch was the last straw .......
@KobaltFeathers did you have my original role yesterday ?

@Heroninflight Kobalt and my roles have both switched so assuming Night was maf before (pretty certain of that) they might not be now....? Idk.

I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I wasn't tracking all the switches anymore.... last switch was the last straw .......

NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-12-05 07:46:01" ] @Heroninflight Kobalt and my roles have both switched so assuming Night was maf before (pretty certain of that) they might not be now....? Idk. I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I'm not tracking all the switches anymore.... this is the last straw ....... @KobaltFeathers did you have my original role yesterday ? [/quote] Well depends if your role was switzerland. I'm not sure who had that role originally, but I'm not supposed to share like any information about it.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-12-05 07:46:01:

I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I'm not tracking all the switches anymore.... this is the last straw .......

Well depends if your role was switzerland. I'm not sure who had that role originally, but I'm not supposed to share like any information about it.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-12-05 07:48:07" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-12-05 07:46:01" ] @Heroninflight Kobalt and my roles have both switched so assuming Night was maf before (pretty certain of that) they might not be now....? Idk. I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I'm not tracking all the switches anymore.... this is the last straw ....... @KobaltFeathers did you have my original role yesterday ? [/quote] Well depends if your role was switzerland. I'm not sure who had that role originally, but I'm not supposed to share like any information about it. [/quote] My original role was the Swi****-Swi****. Part of the requirement for it was not to share information about it so. I'm wondering if there were actually two in the game now given Req's nn of Switzerland (Re: Swi), the fact that for the past 1-2 nights we've had four people's roles switching, and the lack of knowledge we have/had about Night's original role.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-12-05 07:48:07:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-12-05 07:46:01:

I say this because I don't know if it was a 1:1 switch -- I'm not tracking all the switches anymore.... this is the last straw .......

Well depends if your role was switzerland. I'm not sure who had that role originally, but I'm not supposed to share like any information about it.

My original role was the Swi****-Swi****. Part of the requirement for it was not to share information about it so. I'm wondering if there were actually two in the game now given Req's nn of Switzerland (Re: Swi), the fact that for the past 1-2 nights we've had four people's roles switching, and the lack of knowledge we have/had about Night's original role.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169