Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Rogue's Journey [Day 2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=6][b]Bag Stats[/b][/size] YOUR BAGS HAVE ALL BEEN SWITCHED! O_o [quote]@Sofystikitty [item=Dustrunner's Arctic Bags] [item=Fragrant Orchid] [item=Trampled Drygrass] [item=Bonepriest venom] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch] [item=silver pocketwatch][/quote] [quote]@ThePaw1122 [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Berry and Nut Trail Bar] [item=Edamame] [item=Salt] [item=Storyteller's Strings] [item=Duneglider Cape][/quote] [quote]@Hellan [item=Crimson Aviator Satchel] [item=Jungle Pith] [item=Centaur Ration Pouch] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] [item=Red mantle] [item=Antique Oil Lamp][/quote] [quote]@Mudy [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Sparkling Crayfish] [item=Lucky Star] [item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse] [item=Enchanted Remains] [item=Naturalist Adornments][/quote] [quote]@Riesenraddieb [item=chasmcrawler's arctic bags] [item=black masked lovebird] [item=grasshopper] [item=fine filament] [item=black highnoon hank] [item=ebon-edged spear][/quote] [quote]@sylscarlett [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Duskrat] [item=Fishing Net] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Waterskin][item=Giant Feather] [/quote] [quote]@louisebelcher [item=leather aviator satchel] [item=giant kelp] [item=pastel scallop] [item=bluespine slug] [item=dried lilium petals] [item=ivory comb][/quote] [quote]@SolarManta [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=highgrass priest] [item=strawberry] [item=shadow runestone] [item=ghostly aura] [item=marva's invisibility cloak] [/quote] [quote]@IronPen [item=Windwalker's Arctic Bags][center] [item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake] [item=Fish Oil] [item=Ice Runestone] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item=Stone Knife] [/quote] [quote]@GuardianDragonak [item=Brushhunter's Arctic Bags] [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog] [item=Sandhills Amaranth] [item=Green Goo] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] [/quote] [/center]
Bag Stats

YOUR BAGS HAVE ALL BEEN SWITCHED! O_o

Quote:
@Sofystikitty

Dustrunner's Arctic Bags
Fragrant Orchid Trampled Drygrass
Bonepriest Venom Corsair's Eye Patch Silver Pocketwatch

Quote:
@ThePaw1122

Journeyman Satchels
Berry and Nut Trail Bar Edamame
Salt Storyteller's Strings Duneglider Cape

Quote:
@Hellan

Crimson Aviator Satchel
Jungle Pith Centaur Ration Pouch
Scarlet Yuccaweave Red Mantle Antique Oil Lamp

Quote:
@Mudy

Journeyman Satchels
Sparkling Crayfish Lucky Star Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
Enchanted Remains Naturalist Adornments

Quote:
@Riesenraddieb

Chasmcrawler's Arctic Bags
Black Masked Lovebird Grasshopper
Fine Filament Black Highnoon Hank Ebon-Edged Spear

Quote:
@sylscarlett

Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Duskrat
Fishing Net Arcane Runestone Waterskin Giant Feather

Quote:
@louisebelcher

Leather Aviator Satchel
Giant Kelp Pastel Scallop Bluespine Slug
Dried Lilium Petals Ivory Comb

Quote:
@SolarManta

Journeyman Satchels
Highgrass Priest Strawberry
Shadow Runestone Ghostly Aura Marva's Invisibility Cloak

Quote:
@IronPen

Windwalker's Arctic Bags
1st Anniversary Fish Cake Fish Oil
Ice Runestone Marva's Invisibility Cloak Stone Knife

Quote:
@GuardianDragonak

Brushhunter's Arctic Bags
Sandyshore Sea Bass Sandstrike Hedgehog Sandhills Amaranth
Green Goo Pretty Pink Arm Bow
Sign-up are now open!!
Sign-up are now open!!
@coppermucky [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280033&tab=dragon&did=39300953][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393010/39300953_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Pelicano walked in wearing but a stuffed pack and his Pirate's clothing. He takes a last glance at the sheet of paper around his claws. His tongue flicks in the air as he thinks of how to introduce himself. Not exactly sent officialy by his clan, Pelicano just walked off as he would normally do. As he sees Pandareos waiting at the assigned meeting point the bog's tongue flicks once more, he turns the paper at him showing it's content. [center][i]"Name's Pelicano, man, I came here cuz I heard about some gold and 'riches beyond my wildest dreams.' Also I AM willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those riches. The answer is 'yes, man' but I just wanna let you know that I'm not a big of a fighter even though I have this nice blade on my belt. Do not count on me if some big fella shows up. Other than that my navigation skills, my brains and adventure experience are all yours for the right gold of course..." [/i][/center] [quote=Pelicano's Inventory] [center][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Bags] [item=Fragrant Orchid] [item=Trampled Drygrass] [item=Dust Slither] [item=Sand] [item=Bonepriest Venom] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch] [item=Silver Pocketwatch]
@coppermucky
39300953_350.png

Pelicano walked in wearing but a stuffed pack and his Pirate's clothing. He takes a last glance at the sheet of paper around his claws. His tongue flicks in the air as he thinks of how to introduce himself. Not exactly sent officialy by his clan, Pelicano just walked off as he would normally do.

As he sees Pandareos waiting at the assigned meeting point the bog's tongue flicks once more, he turns the paper at him showing it's content.
"Name's Pelicano, man, I came here cuz I heard about some gold and 'riches beyond my wildest dreams.' Also I AM willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those riches. The answer is 'yes, man' but I just wanna let you know that I'm not a big of a fighter even though I have this nice blade on my belt. Do not count on me if some big fella shows up. Other than that my navigation skills, my brains and adventure experience are all yours for the right gold of course..."

Pelicano's Inventory wrote:
Dustrunner's Arctic Bags

Fragrant Orchid Trampled Drygrass Dust Slither

Sand Bonepriest Venom Corsair's Eye Patch Silver Pocketwatch

encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48163509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481636/48163509_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Nubbis[/b] threw away the folder. His claws trembling from excitement. That was just the opportunity he has been waiting for. Like any young and impulsive dragon would he rushed to his clan leaders to talk about his journey away. [b]Sweetleaf[/b], the clan's leader sighed at the Peacatcher's habit of always taking shortcuts instead of just doing the hard work himself. Her mate, however, advised her to let him persue his own adventures, but under the condition of rushing back home if things became too dangerous and/or out of his control. [b]Nubbis[/b] agreed with these terms for he was sure that nothing bad would happen and he would end up a rich dragon in the end. Strongly believing in that, [b]Nubbis[/b] walked off the clan's territory and went all the way to the assigned meeting spot and, after meeting the Pearlcatcher he briefly introduced himself and awaited for further instructions on how they would start their adventure. [center][quote=Nubbis' bag][item=Journeyman Satchels][br][item=Berry and nut trail bar][item=Edamame][item=vegetable oil][br][item=salt][item=waterskin][item=storyteller's strings][item=Duneglider Cape][/quote] --- [/center] @coppermucky I hope I have done everything right but if something is wrong let me know so I can edit! c:

Nubbis threw away the folder. His claws trembling from excitement. That was just the opportunity he has been waiting for. Like any young and impulsive dragon would he rushed to his clan leaders to talk about his journey away. Sweetleaf, the clan's leader sighed at the Peacatcher's habit of always taking shortcuts instead of just doing the hard work himself. Her mate, however, advised her to let him persue his own adventures, but under the condition of rushing back home if things became too dangerous and/or out of his control. Nubbis agreed with these terms for he was sure that nothing bad would happen and he would end up a rich dragon in the end.

Strongly believing in that, Nubbis walked off the clan's territory and went all the way to the assigned meeting spot and, after meeting the Pearlcatcher he briefly introduced himself and awaited for further instructions on how they would start their adventure.

Nubbis' bag wrote:
Journeyman Satchels
Berry and Nut Trail Bar Edamame Vegetable Oil
Salt Waterskin Storyteller's Strings Duneglider Cape

---

@coppermucky

I hope I have done everything right but if something is wrong let me know so I can edit! c:
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@coppermucky RL friend Hellan sent me here so here I am! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39925860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399259/39925860_350.png[/img] [/url] Flavia was usually on her own, seeking new ways her guild could make an easy profit. Today her journey had taken her a bit too far from the Guildmaster Quarters, and before she noticed, she had been far from her clan for almost a month with no success. Flavia hated coming back empty handed. Well, in all likelyhood her guildmember might be thinking her dead so hey! she might as well not rush home for now. It was by chance she stumbled upon a "Wanted" sign. She could use some adventure and she could try finding some riches. Luck already wasn't on her side so now she'd have to put in some extra effort. She found Pandareos and handed him his wanted sign. [i]"Went ahead and took it from the wall I snagged it from. You looking for a rogue, hm, pretty? Well, you got one. Name's Flavia and I'm a scout for a Navigator Guild. At your service for whatever you need."[/i] [quote=Flavia's Bag] [center] [item=Crimson Aviator Satchel] [item=Jungle Pith][item=Centaur Ration Pouch][item=Red Emperor Tulip] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave][item=Jar of Side Scales][item=Red Mantle][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [/quote] --- English is not my mother language but I'll try my best! :)
@coppermucky
RL friend Hellan sent me here so here I am! :D

39925860_350.png

Flavia was usually on her own, seeking new ways her guild could make an easy profit. Today her journey had taken her a bit too far from the Guildmaster Quarters, and before she noticed, she had been far from her clan for almost a month with no success. Flavia hated coming back empty handed.

Well, in all likelyhood her guildmember might be thinking her dead so hey! she might as well not rush home for now.

It was by chance she stumbled upon a "Wanted" sign. She could use some adventure and she could try finding some riches. Luck already wasn't on her side so now she'd have to put in some extra effort.

She found Pandareos and handed him his wanted sign.

"Went ahead and took it from the wall I snagged it from. You looking for a rogue, hm, pretty? Well, you got one. Name's Flavia and I'm a scout for a Navigator Guild. At your service for whatever you need."

Flavia's Bag wrote:
Crimson Aviator Satchel
Jungle Pith Centaur Ration Pouch Red Emperor Tulip
Scarlet Yuccaweave Jar of Side Scales Red Mantle Antique Oil Lamp

---

English is not my mother language but I'll try my best! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@coppermucky I'm excited for this and sooo ready! :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23658509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236586/23658509_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Ziana stretched. She's thinks it's time to do something more interesting than tending to her garden. It's been too long since her last trip. She gathered her belongings, waved goodbye to her clan, and headed into town. When she saw the wanted announcement, she knew it was fate! [quote] [center][item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Sparkling Crayfish] [item=Lucky Star] [item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse] [item=Jade] [item=Enchanted Remains] [item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie] [item=Naturalist Adornments ][/center] [/quote]
@coppermucky I'm excited for this and sooo ready! :)

23658509_350.png

Ziana stretched. She's thinks it's time to do something more interesting than tending to her garden. It's been too long since her last trip. She gathered her belongings, waved goodbye to her clan, and headed into town. When she saw the wanted announcement, she knew it was fate!

Quote:
Journeyman Satchels

Sparkling Crayfish Lucky Star Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
Jade Enchanted Remains Flowering Vulpine Plushie Naturalist Adornments
@coppermucky Cool, seems like fun and gave me an excuse to buy a rogue again. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50965805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509659/50965805_350.png[/img] [/url] New to the area Akali scours all the local underbelly has to offer before finding Pandareos offer. Since she'd arrived looking for better prospects this seemed like a sign from above. Her grin made her skull mark stretch morbidly. [quote=Bag][item=chasmcrawler's arctic bags] [item=balsas anole][item=black masked lovebird][item=grasshopper] [item=fine filament][item=bioluminescent tail][item=black highnoon hank][item=ebon-edged spear][/quote][/center]
@coppermucky
Cool, seems like fun and gave me an excuse to buy a rogue again.

50965805_350.png

New to the area Akali scours all the local underbelly has to offer before finding Pandareos offer. Since she'd arrived looking for better prospects this seemed like a sign from above. Her grin made her skull mark stretch morbidly.
Bag wrote:
Chasmcrawler's Arctic Bags
Balsas Anole Black Masked Lovebird Grasshopper
Fine Filament Bioluminescent Tail Black Highnoon Hank Ebon-Edged Spear
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44504201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445043/44504201_350.png[/img] [/url] When out of sight, Tarnish takes whatever looks interesting, most likely things that have to do with potions, or are simply shiny. As he got back to his hole in the forest, his eyes locked onto the folder on the ground. Intrigued, he packed his items and headed off. [center][quote][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Duskrat][Item=Black Witch][Item=Aether Hermit] [item=Fishing Net][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Waterskin][item=Giant Feather][/center] @coppermucky

44504201_350.png

When out of sight, Tarnish takes whatever looks interesting, most likely things that have to do with potions, or are simply shiny. As he got back to his hole in the forest, his eyes locked onto the folder on the ground. Intrigued, he packed his items and headed off.
Quote:
Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Duskrat Black Witch Aether Hermit
Fishing Net Arcane Runestone Waterskin Giant Feather
@coppermucky
@Hellan @Sofystikitty @Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @ThePaw1122

Thank you so much for signing up!!

I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th. If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@Hellan @Sofystikitty @Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @ThePaw1122

Thank you so much for signing up!!

I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th. If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@coppermucky Hope signing ups are open and I'm not too late x__X [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44265576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442656/44265576_350.png[/img] [/url] Usually Bryn is finding around the Seawind Harbor or more specific inside his own humble inn in said harbor. But as things are the crew is out of treasure or trinkets or anything worth mentioning to build any further. And with the ship and their captain on another journey it might take some time until they get new gold ... or heck even materials! That stuff costs a lot too! As part of the council that decides on important matters and the only one inside the crew who is capable of such an adventure he is here now. And he already loves it! It has been quite a while since he was able to do what he can do best - getting informations, picking locks, stealing stuff. That's his style not that council stuff and not even the inn itself - but the inn is pretty funny he must admitt and he can get a few infos through their guests ... more or less. He chuckles a bit while he pack his stuff. This will be fun. [quote] [item=leather aviator satchel] [item=giant kelp] [item=pastel scallop] [item=bluespine slug] [item=brilliant length] [item=dried lilium petals] [item=ivory comb] [item=haunting amber pendants][/quote][/center]
@coppermucky
Hope signing ups are open and I'm not too late x__X

44265576_350.png

Usually Bryn is finding around the Seawind Harbor or more specific inside his own humble inn in said harbor. But as things are the crew is out of treasure or trinkets or anything worth mentioning to build any further. And with the ship and their captain on another journey it might take some time until they get new gold ... or heck even materials! That stuff costs a lot too!
As part of the council that decides on important matters and the only one inside the crew who is capable of such an adventure he is here now. And he already loves it! It has been quite a while since he was able to do what he can do best - getting informations, picking locks, stealing stuff. That's his style not that council stuff and not even the inn itself - but the inn is pretty funny he must admitt and he can get a few infos through their guests ... more or less.
He chuckles a bit while he pack his stuff. This will be fun.
Quote:
Leather Aviator Satchel
Giant Kelp Pastel Scallop Bluespine Slug
Brilliant Length Dried Lilium Petals Ivory Comb Haunting Amber Pendants
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7