Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Rogue's Journey [Day 2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Riesenraddieb

Thank you so much for signing up!! You are not too late. Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th.

I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@Riesenraddieb

Thank you so much for signing up!! You are not too late. Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th.

I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@TheFeatherMage

I will not have time for this but it might help us with our mutual projects. Think it looks fun?
@TheFeatherMage

I will not have time for this but it might help us with our mutual projects. Think it looks fun?
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309079&tab=dragon&did=44297732][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44297732&skin=0&apparel=6705,28801,20838,22818,834,13833,15273,17286,28804,716,15271&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [/center] Their tail flicked back and forth as they approached the Pearlcatcher known as Pandareos, their clever eyes scanned the area then turned to look the Pearlcatcher over once more. They greeted him with a regal nod. "I heard you are looking for a partner in your travels... You may call me Artemis- I'd be happy to join you in your adventures." She smiled enigmatically, waiting for him to reply. [quote=Artemis's bag] [center][item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=highgrass priest][item=green shoots][item=strawberry] [item=shadow runestone][item=mirage puffer spines][item=ghostly aura][item=marva's invisibility cloak] [/center][/quote] ((Hope you don't mind that she's nowhere near as dressed at the moment as she looks. The image here is how I plan to dress her. Otherwise, hopefully I did everything right!))
dragon?did=44297732&skin=0&apparel=6705,28801,20838,22818,834,13833,15273,17286,28804,716,15271&xt=dressing.png
Their tail flicked back and forth as they approached the Pearlcatcher known as Pandareos, their clever eyes scanned the area then turned to look the Pearlcatcher over once more.
They greeted him with a regal nod. "I heard you are looking for a partner in your travels... You may call me Artemis- I'd be happy to join you in your adventures." She smiled enigmatically, waiting for him to reply.

Artemis's bag wrote:
Journeyman Satchels
Highgrass Priest Green Shoots Strawberry
Shadow Runestone Mirage Puffer Spines Ghostly Aura Marva's Invisibility Cloak
((Hope you don't mind that she's nowhere near as dressed at the moment as she looks. The image here is how I plan to dress her.
Otherwise, hopefully I did everything right!))
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak

Thank you so much for signing up!! I think Artemis looks great and will look even better when she's all dressed up. :) And she (plus her complete outfit) will definitely fit the aesthetic of the story - at the beginning, at least. Very dark and mysterious.

Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th. If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@GuardianDragonak

Thank you so much for signing up!! I think Artemis looks great and will look even better when she's all dressed up. :) And she (plus her complete outfit) will definitely fit the aesthetic of the story - at the beginning, at least. Very dark and mysterious.

Day 1 will start on Thursday, April 25th. If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@NatureReclaimed
I will not have time for this either, but thank you for considering me! It does look fun and I’ll probably watch it unfold even though im not taking part.
@NatureReclaimed
I will not have time for this either, but thank you for considering me! It does look fun and I’ll probably watch it unfold even though im not taking part.
zhMvOXK.png
Still accepting sign ups!! The first day starts on Thurs.
Still accepting sign ups!! The first day starts on Thurs.
@coppermucky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26394571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263946/26394571_350.png[/img][/url] Calcite walked towards the dragon known as Pandareos. “I hear you are in need of assistance,” Calcite said. “My name is Calcite and I am happy to be of service.” [quote=Calcite’s Bag][center][item=Windwalker's Arctic Bags][center] [center][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=Fish Oil][item=Sandyshore Sea Bass][center] [center][item=Marva's Durable Craft Kit][item=Ice Runestone][item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][item=Stone Knife][center] [/quote] Pleas ignore the Calcite is a lvl 25.
@coppermucky

26394571_350.png

Calcite walked towards the dragon known as Pandareos. “I hear you are in need of assistance,” Calcite said. “My name is Calcite and I am happy to be of service.”
Calcite’s Bag wrote:
Windwalker's Arctic Bags
1st Anniversary Fish Cake Fish Oil Sandyshore Sea Bass
Marva's Durable Craft Kit Ice Runestone Marva's Invisibility Cloak Stone Knife
Pleas ignore the Calcite is a lvl 25.
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@SolarManta
Take your time signing up. And thanks for joining! :)
@SolarManta
Take your time signing up. And thanks for joining! :)
@coppermucky
Thanks! Also, instead of apparel could I pack another “Other” item?
@coppermucky
Thanks! Also, instead of apparel could I pack another “Other” item?
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@SolarManta
I think that would be ok.
@SolarManta
I think that would be ok.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7