Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Rogue's Journey [Day 2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @Riesenraddieb @SolarManta You climb the stairs to your left and follow the path. The eerie blue light dissipates the further you walk. You no longer feel it inside your throat. You’ve even stopped coughing. The Ichor Nymph had been telling the truth! When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take! The bag you grabbed is not yours. It must have been lost by someone else. You know you can not turn around and go back for your own bag. Now you’re stuck with this one. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2667804/2#post_38600519]Your new bag stats are here[/url].) Ellora barks out the command to continue. [url=https://imgur.com/97eGaVH.png][img]https://imgur.com/97eGaVH.png[/img][/url] The path leads to a tiny cottage. The door is wide open and inside looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the pool of water at the base of the waterfall. Pandareos pokes at something growing in the weeds off to the left. He might have found something hidden under all that grass and prickly flowers. You leave him to it. You enter the cottage and take a minute to look around. There is some furniture, most of it much smaller than you. Maybe a Fae lived here? Or something even smaller? A fire roars in the fireplace. Even though it’s not a cold night, you warm your hands, savoring the feeling of warmth soaking into your tired body. You see something glinting in the flames. There is an object of some sort buried in the ashes under the metal grate. Could it be worth something? You don’t want to take the chance on losing out in case it’s valuable. You look around for something you can poke the fire with. “I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Chocolate Ferret is beginning to nose around. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.” She isn’t the sort of dragon who likes to wait. She would as soon leave you as give you a few extra minutes. You find a stick to poke at the ashes. You hear the object move. Finally! It get a good grip on it and slide it out from inside the hearth. Out you pull a… [item=Handful of Sprockets] “Hey! I’m not kidding. It’s time to go!” Ellora yells. You use the stick to carry it out to the waterfall. You dip it into the cold spring water and then once it is cool to the touch, you reach for it before it sinks to the bottom. [quote][b]DECISION 1:[/b] Do you choose to keep this new object? Yes or no.[/quote] [img]https://imgur.com/ug0x1yy.png[/img] You are about to leave when a Fae stops you. “Welcome visitors! I invite you into my cottage house,” she says. “I love having visitors. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll tell you a little story?” Ellora chooses to sty outside, her front claws clenched in an impatient manner. Pandareos follows her inside and settles the rug, listening attentively. The Fae pokes at the fire before speaking. “There is strange magic in these woods. Causing all kinds of trouble. Blue mist, eerie nosies, unsettled animals. It didn’t used to be like this. I think it’s the work of a dark magician. If only someone could help us get rid of this dark magician, then maybe…” She whispers, “Maybe someone interested in a hoard of treasure.” Pandareos leans closer. “What kind of treasure?“ “No one is sure but it must be a lot. All of it hidden to everyone… except me.” She smiles. “I know the path that will lead you to the hidden treasure. All you have to do is stop the dark magician and the wealth is yours!” “Tell us,” Pandareos says loudly. “I will under one condition.” She says she will lead you to the right path, but in return she wants an apparel item to add to her own Vault. [quote][b]DECISION 2:[/b] Do you offer the Fae something? Yes or no.[/quote] [quote][b]DECISION 3:[/b] If you said Yes, what do you offer her?[/quote]
@Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @Riesenraddieb @SolarManta

You climb the stairs to your left and follow the path. The eerie blue light dissipates the further you walk. You no longer feel it inside your throat. You’ve even stopped coughing. The Ichor Nymph had been telling the truth!

When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take!

The bag you grabbed is not yours. It must have been lost by someone else. You know you can not turn around and go back for your own bag. Now you’re stuck with this one. (Your new bag stats are here.)

Ellora barks out the command to continue.

97eGaVH.png

The path leads to a tiny cottage. The door is wide open and inside looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the pool of water at the base of the waterfall. Pandareos pokes at something growing in the weeds off to the left. He might have found something hidden under all that grass and prickly flowers. You leave him to it.

You enter the cottage and take a minute to look around. There is some furniture, most of it much smaller than you. Maybe a Fae lived here? Or something even smaller?

A fire roars in the fireplace. Even though it’s not a cold night, you warm your hands, savoring the feeling of warmth soaking into your tired body.

You see something glinting in the flames. There is an object of some sort buried in the ashes under the metal grate. Could it be worth something? You don’t want to take the chance on losing out in case it’s valuable.

You look around for something you can poke the fire with.

“I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Chocolate Ferret is beginning to nose around. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.”

She isn’t the sort of dragon who likes to wait. She would as soon leave you as give you a few extra minutes. You find a stick to poke at the ashes.

You hear the object move. Finally! It get a good grip on it and slide it out from inside the hearth. Out you pull a…

Handful of Sprockets

“Hey! I’m not kidding. It’s time to go!” Ellora yells.

You use the stick to carry it out to the waterfall. You dip it into the cold spring water and then once it is cool to the touch, you reach for it before it sinks to the bottom.

Quote:
DECISION 1: Do you choose to keep this new object? Yes or no.

ug0x1yy.png

You are about to leave when a Fae stops you. “Welcome visitors! I invite you into my cottage house,” she says. “I love having visitors. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll tell you a little story?”

Ellora chooses to sty outside, her front claws clenched in an impatient manner. Pandareos follows her inside and settles the rug, listening attentively.

The Fae pokes at the fire before speaking. “There is strange magic in these woods. Causing all kinds of trouble. Blue mist, eerie nosies, unsettled animals. It didn’t used to be like this. I think it’s the work of a dark magician. If only someone could help us get rid of this dark magician, then maybe…” She whispers, “Maybe someone interested in a hoard of treasure.”

Pandareos leans closer. “What kind of treasure?“

“No one is sure but it must be a lot. All of it hidden to everyone… except me.” She smiles. “I know the path that will lead you to the hidden treasure. All you have to do is stop the dark magician and the wealth is yours!”

“Tell us,” Pandareos says loudly.

“I will under one condition.”

She says she will lead you to the right path, but in return she wants an apparel item to add to her own Vault.

Quote:
DECISION 2: Do you offer the Fae something? Yes or no.

Quote:
DECISION 3: If you said Yes, what do you offer her?
@ThePaw1122 You follow the path to your right as it goes deeper and deeper into the woods. You can no longer hear the river. When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take! The bag you grabbed is not yours. It must have been lost by someone else. You know you can not turn around and go back for your own bag. Now you’re stuck with this one. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2667804/2#post_38600519]Your new bag stats are here[/url].) Ellora barks out the command to continue. The eerie blue fog follows you. It begins to burn a little in your throat. Eating those mushrooms had no effect. At least this prank by the Ichor Nymph didn’t hurt anyone. [url=https://imgur.com/p7i6qDo.png][img]https://imgur.com/p7i6qDo.png[/img][/url] The path leads to a tiny cottage. The door is wide open and inside it looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the well. Pandareos looks like he wants to try opening a stone box in the weeds off to the right. But a Ragamouse seems to be guarding it. There could be treasure hidden inside but you would rather not tangle with the creature. You quietly wish him luck. You enter the cottage and take a minute to look around. There is some furniture, most of it much smaller than you. Maybe a Fae lived here? Or something even smaller? A fire roars in the fireplace. Even though it’s not a cold night, you warm your hands, savoring the feeling of warmth soaking into your tired body. You see something glinting in the flames. There is an object of some sort buried in the ashes under the metal grate. Could it be worth something? You don’t want to take the chance on losing out in case it’s valuable. You look around for something you can poke the fire with. “I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Orange Blotch Pansy is starting to come alive. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.” She isn’t the sort of dragon who likes to wait. She would as soon leave you as give you a few extra minutes. You find a stick to poke at the ashes. You hear the object move. Finally! It get a good grip on it and slide it out from inside the hearth. Out you pull a… [item=Iron Gear] “Hey! I’m not kidding. It’s time to go!” Ellora yells. You use the stick to carry it out to the well. You dip it into the cold bucket of water and once it is cool to the touch you take it out. [quote][b]DECISION 1:[/b] Do you choose to keep this new object? Yes or no.[/quote] [img]https://imgur.com/ug0x1yy.png[/img] You are about to leave when a Fae stops you. “Welcome visitors! I invite you into my cottage house,” she says. “I love having visitors. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll tell you a little story?” Ellora chooses to sty outside, her front claws clenched in an impatient manner. Pandareos follows her inside and settles the rug, listening attentively. The Fae pokes at the fire before speaking. “There is strange magic in these woods. Causing all kinds of trouble. Blue mist, eerie nosies, unsettled animals. It didn’t used to be like this. I think it’s the work of a dark magician. If only someone could help us get rid of this dark magician, then maybe…” She whispers, “Maybe someone interested in a hoard of treasure.” Pandareos leans closer. “What kind of treasure?“ “No one is sure but it must be a lot. All of it hidden to everyone… except me.” She smiles. “I know the path that will lead you to the hidden treasure. All you have to do is stop the dark magician and the wealth is yours!” “Tell us,” Pandareos says loudly. “I will under one condition.” She says she will lead you to the right path, but in return she wants an apparel item to add to her own Vault. [quote][b]DECISION 2:[/b] Do you offer the Fae something? Yes or no.[/quote] [quote][b]DECISION 3:[/b] If you said Yes, what do you offer her?[/quote]
@ThePaw1122

You follow the path to your right as it goes deeper and deeper into the woods. You can no longer hear the river. When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take!

The bag you grabbed is not yours. It must have been lost by someone else. You know you can not turn around and go back for your own bag. Now you’re stuck with this one. (Your new bag stats are here.)

The eerie blue fog follows you. It begins to burn a little in your throat. Eating those mushrooms had no effect. At least this prank by the Ichor Nymph didn’t hurt anyone.

p7i6qDo.png

The path leads to a tiny cottage. The door is wide open and inside it looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the well.

Pandareos looks like he wants to try opening a stone box in the weeds off to the right. But a Ragamouse seems to be guarding it. There could be treasure hidden inside but you would rather not tangle with the creature. You quietly wish him luck.

You enter the cottage and take a minute to look around. There is some furniture, most of it much smaller than you. Maybe a Fae lived here? Or something even smaller?

A fire roars in the fireplace. Even though it’s not a cold night, you warm your hands, savoring the feeling of warmth soaking into your tired body.

You see something glinting in the flames. There is an object of some sort buried in the ashes under the metal grate. Could it be worth something? You don’t want to take the chance on losing out in case it’s valuable.

“I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Orange Blotch Pansy is starting to come alive. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.”

She isn’t the sort of dragon who likes to wait. She would as soon leave you as give you a few extra minutes. You find a stick to poke at the ashes.

You hear the object move. Finally! It get a good grip on it and slide it out from inside the hearth. Out you pull a…

Iron Gear

You use the stick to carry it out to the well. You dip it into the cold bucket of water and once it is cool to the touch you take it out.

Quote:

ug0x1yy.png

You are about to leave when a Fae stops you. “Welcome visitors! I invite you into my cottage house,” she says. “I love having visitors. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll tell you a little story?”

Ellora chooses to sty outside, her front claws clenched in an impatient manner. Pandareos follows her inside and settles the rug, listening attentively.

The Fae pokes at the fire before speaking. “There is strange magic in these woods. Causing all kinds of trouble. Blue mist, eerie nosies, unsettled animals. It didn’t used to be like this. I think it’s the work of a dark magician. If only someone could help us get rid of this dark magician, then maybe…” She whispers, “Maybe someone interested in a hoard of treasure.”

“No one is sure but it must be a lot. All of it hidden to everyone… except me.” She smiles. “I know the path that will lead you to the hidden treasure. All you have to do is stop the dark magician and the wealth is yours!”

She says she will lead you to the right path, but in return she wants an apparel item to add to her own Vault.

Quote:

Quote:
@GuardianDragonak You follow the path to your right as it goes deeper and deeper into the woods. You can no longer hear the river. When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take! The bag you grabbed is not yours. It must have been lost by someone else. You know you can not turn around and go back for your own bag. Now you’re stuck with this one. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2667804/2#post_38600519]Your new bag stats are here[/url].) Ellora barks out the command to continue. The eerie blue light dissipates the further you walk. You no longer feel it inside your throat. You’ve even stopped coughing. Just as you suspected, the Ichor Nymph had been playing a little prank! At least this one didn’t hurt anyone. [url=https://imgur.com/BgKVRMl.png][img]https://imgur.com/BgKVRMl.png[/img][/url] The path leads to a tiny cottage straight ahead. The door is wide open and inside it looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the well. Pandareos looks like he wants to try opening a stone box in the weeds off to the right. But a Ragamouse seems to be guarding it. There could be treasure hidden inside but you would rather not tangle with the creature. You quietly wish him luck. You enter the cottage and take a minute to look around. There is some furniture, most of it much smaller than you. Maybe a Fae lived here? Or something even smaller? A fire roars in the fireplace. Even though it’s not a cold night, you warm your hands, savoring the feeling of warmth soaking into your tired body. You see something glinting in the flames. There is an object of some sort buried in the ashes under the metal grate. Could it be worth something? You don’t want to take the chance on losing out in case it’s valuable. You look around for something you can poke the fire with. “I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Orange Blotch Pansy is starting to come alive. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.” She isn’t the sort of dragon who likes to wait. She would as soon leave you as give you a few extra minutes. You find a stick to poke at the ashes. You hear the object move. Finally! It get a good grip on it and slide it out from inside the hearth. Out you pull a… [item=Handful of Sprockets] “Hey! I’m not kidding. It’s time to go!” Ellora yells. You use the stick to carry it out to the well. You dip it into the cold bucket of water and once it is cool to the touch you take it out. [quote][b]DECISION 1:[/b] Do you choose to keep this new object? Yes or no.[/quote] [img]https://imgur.com/ug0x1yy.png[/img] You are about to leave when a Fae stops you. “Welcome visitors! I invite you into my cottage house,” she says. “I love having visitors. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll tell you a little story?” Ellora chooses to sty outside, her front claws clenched in an impatient manner. Pandareos follows her inside and settles the rug, listening attentively. The Fae pokes at the fire before speaking. “There is strange magic in these woods. Causing all kinds of trouble. Blue mist, eerie nosies, unsettled animals. It didn’t used to be like this. I think it’s the work of a dark magician. If only someone could help us get rid of this dark magician, then maybe…” She whispers, “Maybe someone interested in a hoard of treasure.” Pandareos leans closer. “What kind of treasure?“ “No one is sure but it must be a lot. All of it hidden to everyone… except me.” She smiles. “I know the path that will lead you to the hidden treasure. All you have to do is stop the dark magician and the wealth is yours!” “Tell us,” Pandareos says loudly. “I will under one condition.” She says she will lead you to the right path, but in return she wants an apparel item to add to her own Vault. [quote][b]DECISION 2:[/b] Do you offer the Fae something? Yes or no.[/quote] [quote][b]DECISION 3:[/b] If you said Yes, what do you offer her?[/quote]
@GuardianDragonak

You follow the path to your right as it goes deeper and deeper into the woods. You can no longer hear the river. When Ellora calls for a break, you sit on a moss-covered log to rest. That’s when you look inside your bag — to make sure nothing fell out when it was swept down the river — and you immediately do a double-take!

The eerie blue light dissipates the further you walk. You no longer feel it inside your throat. You’ve even stopped coughing. Just as you suspected, the Ichor Nymph had been playing a little prank! At least this one didn’t hurt anyone.

BgKVRMl.png

The path leads to a tiny cottage straight ahead. The door is wide open and inside it looks warm and inviting. Ellora is busy refilling all of the water canteens from the well. Pandareos looks like he wants to try opening a stone box in the weeds off to the right. But a Ragamouse seems to be guarding it. There could be treasure hidden inside but you would rather not tangle with the creature. You quietly wish him luck.

“I think it’s time to get out of here,” Ellora calls from outside. “That Orange Blotch Pansy is starting to come alive. I think it’s hungry. I don’t feel like messing with it.”

Handful of Sprockets

You use the stick to carry it out to the well. You dip it into the cold bucket of water and once it is cool to the touch you take it out.

Quote:

ug0x1yy.png

Quote:

Quote:
Dec 1: Keep the Sprockets. I hope no notices they're not in the fire anymore.
Dec 2: No. It's an invisibility cloak! Do you know how useful that could be against a dark magician? How do I know she's not the dark magician? Or planning to backstab us in which case I'm definitely not giving her a Invi cloak!
Dec 1: Keep the Sprockets. I hope no notices they're not in the fire anymore.
Dec 2: No. It's an invisibility cloak! Do you know how useful that could be against a dark magician? How do I know she's not the dark magician? Or planning to backstab us in which case I'm definitely not giving her a Invi cloak!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@coppermucky
Dang. I just lost that only thing that was connecting me to home. I tuck the new item inside my bag in case it’s worth something. I don’t give the Fae anything because it feels wrong to give her someone else’s stuff.
@coppermucky
Dang. I just lost that only thing that was connecting me to home. I tuck the new item inside my bag in case it’s worth something. I don’t give the Fae anything because it feels wrong to give her someone else’s stuff.
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@coppermucky You did change things!! Very exciting! Let me know if you need help with any of the pics. :) Can't wait to see what happens now. :D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23658509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236586/23658509_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Ziana couldn't believe her eyes! All her things... gone. But at least she still had something to help her on this jounrey. Could be worse. The Sprockets could come in handy. She decided to keep it. After all the trouble she went through to get them, why not. Ziana tried to pay attention to the Fae but the gleaming Sunchaser Jewelry kept distracting her. She wondered if she could steal them from the little Fae? Was she too mean to think that? She checked her bag and darn it! she didn't have any apparel. She shrugged. Well, might as well offer something and hope for the best. She handed over the Giant Feather. Maybe the Fae could wear them in her hair or something like apparel... DECISION 1: [b]Yes[/b] DECISION 2: [b]Yes[/b] DECISION 3: [b]Giant Feather[/b]
@coppermucky
You did change things!! Very exciting! Let me know if you need help with any of the pics. :) Can't wait to see what happens now. :D
23658509_350.png

Ziana couldn't believe her eyes! All her things... gone. But at least she still had something to help her on this jounrey. Could be worse.

The Sprockets could come in handy. She decided to keep it. After all the trouble she went through to get them, why not.

Ziana tried to pay attention to the Fae but the gleaming Sunchaser Jewelry kept distracting her. She wondered if she could steal them from the little Fae? Was she too mean to think that?

She checked her bag and darn it! she didn't have any apparel. She shrugged. Well, might as well offer something and hope for the best. She handed over the Giant Feather. Maybe the Fae could wear them in her hair or something like apparel...

DECISION 1: Yes
DECISION 2: Yes
DECISION 3: Giant Feather
Upon finding her bag had been switched, Artemis snarled. Her two most valued items were gone, and probably in someone else's hands. She could get another soul, but finding another cloak.... She muttered something about hunting down whoever had her cloak and taking it back. Her foul mood remained throughout the rest of the trip to the cottage. She was in no mood for kindness, even though she didn't fully trust the Fae, the apparel wasn't hers, so it didn't really matter. Maybe she'd get lucky and the treasure would be another invisibility cloak. [b]1: Yes 2: Yes 3: [/b] [item=Pretty pink arm bow]
Upon finding her bag had been switched, Artemis snarled. Her two most valued items were gone, and probably in someone else's hands. She could get another soul, but finding another cloak....
She muttered something about hunting down whoever had her cloak and taking it back.
Her foul mood remained throughout the rest of the trip to the cottage. She was in no mood for kindness, even though she didn't fully trust the Fae, the apparel wasn't hers, so it didn't really matter.
Maybe she'd get lucky and the treasure would be another invisibility cloak.

1: Yes
2: Yes
3:

Pretty Pink Arm Bow
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=157836&did=44265576][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/442656/44265576.png[/img][/url][/center] His sharp metal claws slowly digging into the ground as he realized what was - or better what wasn't - in 'his' bag. He could have lost anything. Every and anything but not this one. He was angry. Could roar his anger into the sky but he stayed silent. It's better no one knows they are here. Or maybe it would be better? A sudden outburst of shadows fleeing from his position and the shadowhands that surrounded him for a few moments now grapping at anything they can reach. It was over after a short second. Bryn grabs his new bag and joining the other two. [i]Who ever found my back please don't give away that comb. Anything is okay but not that comb.[/i] He don't believe in the deities anymore but for now he send a few prayers. After a while they reached the cottage. Why again is he trying to fit into such a small building? At least he found something that belongs to him now - and stick it into the bag with his new goods. [b]Decision 1:[/b] Bryn takes the new item. And then there was a Fae. At least that explain the size of the cottage. And that little Fae does have those shadow-ish hands as well - not as dark as his own but she does have them. Bryn shaking his head and looking to Pandareos and his Snapper guardian. They could try it. But the only apparel he got is just a lame old hank that doesn't suit the Fae. Besides the fact it wasn't his. He don't want anyone else mess with his stuff and he don't want to mess with anyones stuff for that sake as well. But on the other hand. He's pretty sure they got a bunch of that stuff back in the harbor so he just can give the owner of this bag a new one. [b]Decision 2 and 3:[/b] He, he handed the Fae an apparel abd give her a [item=black highnoon hank]
44265576.png

His sharp metal claws slowly digging into the ground as he realized what was - or better what wasn't - in 'his' bag. He could have lost anything. Every and anything but not this one. He was angry. Could roar his anger into the sky but he stayed silent. It's better no one knows they are here. Or maybe it would be better? A sudden outburst of shadows fleeing from his position and the shadowhands that surrounded him for a few moments now grapping at anything they can reach.
It was over after a short second.
Bryn grabs his new bag and joining the other two.
Who ever found my back please don't give away that comb. Anything is okay but not that comb. He don't believe in the deities anymore but for now he send a few prayers.

After a while they reached the cottage. Why again is he trying to fit into such a small building? At least he found something that belongs to him now - and stick it into the bag with his new goods.
Decision 1: Bryn takes the new item.

And then there was a Fae. At least that explain the size of the cottage.
And that little Fae does have those shadow-ish hands as well - not as dark as his own but she does have them.
Bryn shaking his head and looking to Pandareos and his Snapper guardian. They could try it. But the only apparel he got is just a lame old hank that doesn't suit the Fae. Besides the fact it wasn't his. He don't want anyone else mess with his stuff and he don't want to mess with anyones stuff for that sake as well. But on the other hand. He's pretty sure they got a bunch of that stuff back in the harbor so he just can give the owner of this bag a new one.
Decision 2 and 3: He, he handed the Fae an apparel abd give her a Black Highnoon Hank
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
(i'm the only one at the creepy cottage with no fire what does that say about me? lol ^;^) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33783218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337833/33783218.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Isidora[/b] missed her old Arctic Bag, tucked her new Leather Satchel close to her waist, not wanting to lose this want too. It felt lighter than her old bag. That Copper Gear looked like a gold coin. She got cheated. But she might as well keep it, maybe it might come in handy. Isidora eyed the Fae suspiciously. She could be telling the truth or she could be lying or a third option? Maybe she was something worse? Maybe she WAS the dark magician! [i]Okay, sometimes my paranoia gets carried away[/i], she thought. [i]But maybe...[/i] She thinks abut declining the offer, is about he turn and walk away, when she thinks about it, when an idea comes to her. She didn't know what Ellora was thinking about this Fae. Pandareos obviously believed every word she was saying, the way he was leaning so close and falling for her every word. Isidore thought it would be a good idea to play along, just in case. She handed over the [s]Ivory Comb[/s] Bluespine Slug, since she didn't have any apparel in her new Leather Satchel. keep the item: yes give the Fae something: yes what: [s]Ivory Comb[/s] Bluespine Slug
(i'm the only one at the
creepy cottage with no fire
what does that say about me?
lol ^;^)

Isidora missed her old Arctic Bag, tucked her new Leather Satchel close to her waist, not wanting to lose this want too. It felt lighter than her old bag.

That Copper Gear looked like a gold coin. She got cheated. But she might as well keep it, maybe it might come in handy.

Isidora eyed the Fae suspiciously. She could be telling the truth or she could be lying or a third option? Maybe she was something worse? Maybe she WAS the dark magician! Okay, sometimes my paranoia gets carried away, she thought. But maybe...

She thinks abut declining the offer, is about he turn and walk away, when she thinks about it, when an idea comes to her. She didn't know what Ellora was thinking about
this Fae. Pandareos obviously believed every word she was saying, the way he was leaning so close and falling for her every word.

Isidore thought it would be a good idea to play along, just in case. She handed over the Ivory Comb Bluespine Slug, since she didn't have any apparel in her new Leather Satchel.

keep the item: yes
give the Fae something: yes
what: Ivory Comb Bluespine Slug
@coppermucky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280033&tab=dragon&did=39300953][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393010/39300953_350.png[/img][/url] Pelicano quickly shoves the [item=Handful of Sprockets] into his bag and pays attention to the Fae as she speaks. He flicks his tongue again to buy himself time to come up with an answer, he didnt want to give his apparels away...but HEY, that wasnt his bag anymore. It belonged to someone else! Pelicano grins. [i]"Well OF COURSE I can give ya something in return of this info...what about....this LOVELY [item=Red Mantle]? Really nice, eh? Colorful and...bright and...red? It's a real deal worth a good piece of info! Anyway, here's me offer "[/i] Pelicano leans over to put the mantle on top of the nearest furniture.
@coppermucky

39300953_350.png

Pelicano quickly shoves the Handful of Sprockets into his bag and pays attention to the Fae as she speaks. He flicks his tongue again to buy himself time to come up with an answer, he didnt want to give his apparels away...but HEY, that wasnt his bag anymore. It belonged to someone else! Pelicano grins.

"Well OF COURSE I can give ya something in return of this info...what about....this LOVELY Red Mantle ? Really nice, eh? Colorful and...bright and...red? It's a real deal worth a good piece of info! Anyway, here's me offer "

Pelicano leans over to put the mantle on top of the nearest furniture.
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7