Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Embertheskywing So, what, do you think Sky is lying? Are you still dead set on me? Sky's whole story makes sense, but I know I'm town.

I mean... I guess if they're jack of all trades, that could be a mafia role? They could have used a transporter on me last night? I personally doubt this, my suspicions and vote are still on you Ember.
@Embertheskywing So, what, do you think Sky is lying? Are you still dead set on me? Sky's whole story makes sense, but I know I'm town.

I mean... I guess if they're jack of all trades, that could be a mafia role? They could have used a transporter on me last night? I personally doubt this, my suspicions and vote are still on you Ember.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan If Magy was lynched instead of being killed, and if we were in the same situation we're in now, I would've believed you, considering how convincing your arguments seem to be.

But I don't understand why Sky would kill Magy if she was scum, either. I'm still keeping my vote on you, because that's the only reasonable explanation, at least for me. You're saying you're town, and I'm standing firm to the fact that I'm town. You're claiming I did things I didn't do, that I'm someone I'm not, and planned things I didn't actually plan for. I know you're going to say the same thing about me, but I swear to God that I'm telling the truth about my role.

I tried to catch you in the act, but that didn't go exactly as I have planned.

But I swear @StormDreamer if Sky somehow turned out to be mafia and was fooling us the whole time, I will find out where you live and lunch you.
@MorRioghan If Magy was lynched instead of being killed, and if we were in the same situation we're in now, I would've believed you, considering how convincing your arguments seem to be.

But I don't understand why Sky would kill Magy if she was scum, either. I'm still keeping my vote on you, because that's the only reasonable explanation, at least for me. You're saying you're town, and I'm standing firm to the fact that I'm town. You're claiming I did things I didn't do, that I'm someone I'm not, and planned things I didn't actually plan for. I know you're going to say the same thing about me, but I swear to God that I'm telling the truth about my role.

I tried to catch you in the act, but that didn't go exactly as I have planned.

But I swear @StormDreamer if Sky somehow turned out to be mafia and was fooling us the whole time, I will find out where you live and lunch you.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkyWing I don't understand why Sky would either, unless she's just playing chess with us all. I believe her, it's the only thing that makes sense.

You tried to catch me in the act of something I didn't do. I'm not lying. I'm town and I'm only trying to come up with theories that make sense. So far, the only one I've found that really does is that you're the transporter. That's it. I'm really hoping you're not town and that somehow Sky has fooled us both, but I just can't see that being true.

The only thing that makes sense is that you're mafia.

@SkyDancer10 Ember tried and failed to get me to make a mistake somewhere that she could use against me. The problem is, I wasn't lying. I think she was hoping I would word something differently or leave out a part or something I don't know. I wouldn't know, I'm not lying. I want to win this for the town. My story has stayed the same because my story is the truth. Please, trust that.
@EmbertheSkyWing I don't understand why Sky would either, unless she's just playing chess with us all. I believe her, it's the only thing that makes sense.

You tried to catch me in the act of something I didn't do. I'm not lying. I'm town and I'm only trying to come up with theories that make sense. So far, the only one I've found that really does is that you're the transporter. That's it. I'm really hoping you're not town and that somehow Sky has fooled us both, but I just can't see that being true.

@SkyDancer10 Ember tried and failed to get me to make a mistake somewhere that she could use against me. The problem is, I wasn't lying. I think she was hoping I would word something differently or leave out a part or something I don't know. I wouldn't know, I'm not lying. I want to win this for the town. My story has stayed the same because my story is the truth. Please, trust that.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
I will try to defend myself, but @SkyDancer10 I know this is the third time I asked you this, but please read through our posts first before you make your decision:

Mine

Morri's
I will try to defend myself, but @SkyDancer10 I know this is the third time I asked you this, but please read through our posts first before you make your decision:

Mine

Morri's
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Quick update: I'm planning to do an ISO this afternoon, I've just been terribly busy with class. But I must say, this made me laugh, so thank you Ember. xD (You guys give me too much credit lol) [quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-15 11:34:18" ] But I swear @/StormDreamer if Sky somehow turned out to be mafia and was fooling us the whole time, I will find out where you live and lunch you. [/quote]
Quick update: I'm planning to do an ISO this afternoon, I've just been terribly busy with class. But I must say, this made me laugh, so thank you Ember. xD (You guys give me too much credit lol)
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-15 11:34:18:
But I swear @/StormDreamer if Sky somehow turned out to be mafia and was fooling us the whole time, I will find out where you live and lunch you.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@MorRioghan [quote]Also, if I were mafia, why would I come out and try to be Town Cop? Why wouldn't I try to pretend my role was something like Doctor/Angel? It would be so much easier to make a track record. "Yeah, this night I did this, then this night I tried to save this person, etc." Or, I would come out as the town hider. That's so easy to be like, "Yep it's my role, all I do is hide in random people's houses every night." There's absolutely nothing to it. There's no way to prove, no way to disprove, it's the perfect thing for a mafia to pretend to be. Then, you can even "come up with a theory" for the night you failed to make a kill. I do think that "Hider" is a rather applicable role to come out as, though, considering you're using it as a disguise.”[/quote] Let me ask you a question: if I was the last maf, and it was the end of the game, would I claimed a role that can’t be proven or one where I can “confirm” a player a fellow teammate investigated? If I choose the later, I could’ve just claimed to be redirected or “confirm” any roleclaim that might’ve come up before the night ended. It would be risky, but I've been in enough mafia games to not be surprised if this was the case. Either option would’ve been possible and it’s pretty much WIFOM at this point. [quote]@/Skydancer It makes sense then. I believe Ember used her role as the transporter to make it so I couldn't investigate either you or her and prove that I was the Town Cop. She then chose to use "hider" because it was a role that no one could disprove that she had. It was a good excuse, something to hide behind. If I hadn't made the mistake of coming out last night with my role, I could've proven this better possibly. I made that mistake too, and she took advantage of it. She got rid of Sevlyna, who she knew was a proven townie and attacked me instead. That's my working theory. She knew I could draw more suspicion than Sevlyna. I had already outed and confirmed Sevlyna's role.[/quote] If I was the redirector, I probably would've figured Sky must have been some kind of vig-like role since you roleclaimed. Why didn’t I attempt to make her shoot you while I “killed” Sevlyna? “@/EmbertheSkywing @/Skydancer10 [b]You (Ember) noticed the game was in MyLo when it went into that, which I did not. (1) You noticed off of the rolecard that the mafia would've had to be the same or equal. (2)[/b] You noticed small things like this, which could've been previous calculations that you were going through as the mafia. It's something you could've noticed from the beginning as a goal... "Only need to get the town down to an equal number and we win" Sort of deal. These are things that didn't catch my attention and I'm not sure if they caught Sky's, but you could've known from previous knowledge, that you did know from previous knowledge.[/b]” (1) Yeah, but I have no idea if you even knew what MyLo was before I mentioned it. Stream also specifically put it on top of the bold text, I’m pretty sure she meant it to be noticed: [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-11 02:12:10" ] [b]It is now mylo. Comba has been killed. They were [color=green]town roleblocker[/color].[/b] [b]MagykalWagykal has been killed. They were [color=red]mafia rolecop[/color].[/b] Day 4 has begun! You may resume posting. [b]Day 4 will end on 00FRT, 13 April 2019.[/b] Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted. [/quote] (2) Okay, I know this is a bit of a nitpick, but “same” and “equal” are literally the same thing. And here’s the thing about the Magy's rolecard, it was in the same post, for everyone to see. I don’t see how that automatically makes me maf. [quote name="MorRioghan" date="2019-04-15 10:40:36" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-14 19:35:06" ] The funny thing, Morri, is that you're taking advantage of my disadvantage. [/quote] And the thing is, you're taking advantage of mine, the one you put on me. I still believe you're the transporter, used this to make it so you could undermine my claim, and then pin this all on me. It's a brilliant plan for a mafia. I'm going to say the same back to you, you're good at being scum. [/quote] I never put anything on you, all I ever did was suspected you. I’m not going to repeat what I said, but I still stand by it. [quote name="MorRioghan" date="2019-04-15 11:46:39" ] @/EmbertheSkyWing I don't understand why Sky would either, unless she's just playing chess with us all. I believe her, it's the only thing that makes sense. You tried to catch me in the act of something I didn't do. I'm not lying. I'm town and [b]I'm only trying to come up with theories that make sense. (1)[/b] So far, the only one I've found that really does is that you're the transporter. That's it. [b]I'm really hoping you're not town and that somehow Sky has fooled us both, but I just can't see that being true. (1)[/b] The only thing that makes sense is that you're mafia. @/SkyDancer10 [b]Ember tried and failed to get me to make a mistake somewhere that she could use against me. The problem is, I wasn't lying. I think she was hoping I would word something differently or leave out a part or something I don't know. I wouldn't know, I'm not lying. (2)[/b] I want to win this for the town. My story has stayed the same because my story is the truth. Please, trust that. [/quote] So was I. (1) Can you rephrase this? (2) If I knew that you weren’t lying, why the heck would I even try it? That technique is used to out liars by making them tell the story they made up backwards. I wasn’t sure if it would work in a forum, but it was worth a try. (3)
@MorRioghan
Quote:
Also, if I were mafia, why would I come out and try to be Town Cop? Why wouldn't I try to pretend my role was something like Doctor/Angel? It would be so much easier to make a track record. "Yeah, this night I did this, then this night I tried to save this person, etc." Or, I would come out as the town hider. That's so easy to be like, "Yep it's my role, all I do is hide in random people's houses every night."

There's absolutely nothing to it. There's no way to prove, no way to disprove, it's the perfect thing for a mafia to pretend to be. Then, you can even "come up with a theory" for the night you failed to make a kill. I do think that "Hider" is a rather applicable role to come out as, though, considering you're using it as a disguise.”

Let me ask you a question: if I was the last maf, and it was the end of the game, would I claimed a role that can’t be proven or one where I can “confirm” a player a fellow teammate investigated? If I choose the later, I could’ve just claimed to be redirected or “confirm” any roleclaim that might’ve come up before the night ended. It would be risky, but I've been in enough mafia games to not be surprised if this was the case.

Either option would’ve been possible and it’s pretty much WIFOM at this point.
Quote:
@/Skydancer It makes sense then. I believe Ember used her role as the transporter to make it so I couldn't investigate either you or her and prove that I was the Town Cop. She then chose to use "hider" because it was a role that no one could disprove that she had. It was a good excuse, something to hide behind. If I hadn't made the mistake of coming out last night with my role, I could've proven this better possibly. I made that mistake too, and she took advantage of it. She got rid of Sevlyna, who she knew was a proven townie and attacked me instead.

That's my working theory. She knew I could draw more suspicion than Sevlyna. I had already outed and confirmed Sevlyna's role.

If I was the redirector, I probably would've figured Sky must have been some kind of vig-like role since you roleclaimed. Why didn’t I attempt to make her shoot you while I “killed” Sevlyna?

“@/EmbertheSkywing @/Skydancer10 You (Ember) noticed the game was in MyLo when it went into that, which I did not. (1) You noticed off of the rolecard that the mafia would've had to be the same or equal. (2) You noticed small things like this, which could've been previous calculations that you were going through as the mafia. It's something you could've noticed from the beginning as a goal... "Only need to get the town down to an equal number and we win" Sort of deal. These are things that didn't catch my attention and I'm not sure if they caught Sky's, but you could've known from previous knowledge, that you did know from previous knowledge.[/b]”

(1) Yeah, but I have no idea if you even knew what MyLo was before I mentioned it. Stream also specifically put it on top of the bold text, I’m pretty sure she meant it to be noticed:
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-11 02:12:10:
It is now mylo.
Comba has been killed. They were town roleblocker.

MagykalWagykal has been killed. They were mafia rolecop.
Day 4 has begun! You may resume posting.
Day 4 will end on 00FRT, 13 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.

(2) Okay, I know this is a bit of a nitpick, but “same” and “equal” are literally the same thing. And here’s the thing about the Magy's rolecard, it was in the same post, for everyone to see. I don’t see how that automatically makes me maf.
MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-15 10:40:36:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-14 19:35:06:
The funny thing, Morri, is that you're taking advantage of my disadvantage.

And the thing is, you're taking advantage of mine, the one you put on me. I still believe you're the transporter, used this to make it so you could undermine my claim, and then pin this all on me. It's a brilliant plan for a mafia. I'm going to say the same back to you, you're good at being scum.

I never put anything on you, all I ever did was suspected you. I’m not going to repeat what I said, but I still stand by it.
MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-15 11:46:39:
@/EmbertheSkyWing I don't understand why Sky would either, unless she's just playing chess with us all. I believe her, it's the only thing that makes sense.

You tried to catch me in the act of something I didn't do. I'm not lying. I'm town and I'm only trying to come up with theories that make sense. (1) So far, the only one I've found that really does is that you're the transporter. That's it. I'm really hoping you're not town and that somehow Sky has fooled us both, but I just can't see that being true. (1)

@/SkyDancer10 Ember tried and failed to get me to make a mistake somewhere that she could use against me. The problem is, I wasn't lying. I think she was hoping I would word something differently or leave out a part or something I don't know. I wouldn't know, I'm not lying. (2) I want to win this for the town. My story has stayed the same because my story is the truth. Please, trust that.

So was I. (1)

Can you rephrase this? (2)

If I knew that you weren’t lying, why the heck would I even try it? That technique is used to out liars by making them tell the story they made up backwards. I wasn’t sure if it would work in a forum, but it was worth a try. (3)
@SkyDancer10 There is something I want to clarify, though. When did you first accessed your QT?
@SkyDancer10 There is something I want to clarify, though. When did you first accessed your QT?
Also, you're welcome. :)
Also, you're welcome. :)
@EmbertheSkywing
April 5th, that's when I saw Elf's result and found out Magy was mafia. Before that, I was honestly starting to lean town.
@EmbertheSkywing
April 5th, that's when I saw Elf's result and found out Magy was mafia. Before that, I was honestly starting to lean town.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SkyDancer10 Okay.
@SkyDancer10 Okay.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44