Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 766 767
@Debut @FAERIIES @Alette @Strangeflesh

Hi! You may already know but incase you don't, I'm letting you know that our next game is going to be run on our discord! To celebrate our 3rd anniversary it has a Halloween theme! ^^ You will still be kept on the waitlist for our main game! But it will be delayed till at least the end of October while the Anniversary game gets started.

If you would like to join the anniversary game, you can do so here! https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4 Just react to the post in announcements channel. There is no limit to how many people can join an anniversary game.
@Debut @FAERIIES @Alette @Strangeflesh

Hi! You may already know but incase you don't, I'm letting you know that our next game is going to be run on our discord! To celebrate our 3rd anniversary it has a Halloween theme! ^^ You will still be kept on the waitlist for our main game! But it will be delayed till at least the end of October while the Anniversary game gets started.

If you would like to join the anniversary game, you can do so here! https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4 Just react to the post in announcements channel. There is no limit to how many people can join an anniversary game.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I don't use discord so I sadly will not be participating, but I hope you guys have fun!
I don't use discord so I sadly will not be participating, but I hope you guys have fun!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Hello everyone! Our anniversary game will be starting very soon on discord, so if you’re interested and haven’t joined yet, be sure to hop onto discord and sign up within the next three days! I’m not very active here in FR right now, so if you want to make sure I see you’re interested so I can hold sign ups open, you’ll want to ping me on the discord server. Have a nice day!
Hello everyone! Our anniversary game will be starting very soon on discord, so if you’re interested and haven’t joined yet, be sure to hop onto discord and sign up within the next three days! I’m not very active here in FR right now, so if you want to make sure I see you’re interested so I can hold sign ups open, you’ll want to ping me on the discord server. Have a nice day!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Debut @FAERIIES @Sonderwalk @ladyvixen @Magmish @ThanosBottomText @JellyRaven @Alette @UnicornCrazy @Ragsy @ShadowSky @banii @Dawntalon427 @CrazyAKApanda @Strangeflesh [emoji=bell size=1] Hello guys! Game 30 signups are now open. [b]Do post your signup form here within 48 hours if you intend to take part! If you do not intend to take part, please let me know as well. [/b] I'm aware majority of you are currently taking part in the anniversary game; thus, please tell me if you'd like to be placed in the waitlist for game 31 instead. If you'd like to take part in both games, by all means go ahead! Lastly, due to the time period this game is taking place in, I foresee that it may potentially last until February. This is because of the festive seasons in these few months, and assuming the game runs for the average number of nights. Of course, this prediction may change according to how the game goes, but just a fair warning that game 30 may be slower than usual. Have a nice day/night!
@Debut @FAERIIES @Sonderwalk @ladyvixen @Magmish @ThanosBottomText @JellyRaven @Alette @UnicornCrazy @Ragsy @ShadowSky @banii @Dawntalon427 @CrazyAKApanda @Strangeflesh

Hello guys! Game 30 signups are now open. Do post your signup form here within 48 hours if you intend to take part! If you do not intend to take part, please let me know as well.

I'm aware majority of you are currently taking part in the anniversary game; thus, please tell me if you'd like to be placed in the waitlist for game 31 instead. If you'd like to take part in both games, by all means go ahead!

Lastly, due to the time period this game is taking place in, I foresee that it may potentially last until February. This is because of the festive seasons in these few months, and assuming the game runs for the average number of nights. Of course, this prediction may change according to how the game goes, but just a fair warning that game 30 may be slower than usual.

Have a nice day/night!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
I would like to be on wait-list for game 31 instead, please
@Starwindrider
I would like to be on wait-list for game 31 instead, please
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
[b]Username:[/b] ShadowSky [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Carina [b]Pronouns:[/b] she/her [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Rank:[/b] Emotion reader [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77541521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775416/77541521_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Short Description:[/b] Carina is a Shade-touched Pearlcatcher forcefully changed to her current breed from a Fae in order to replace her runaway brother. Carina's environment has led her to be extremely adept at reading emotions. She treasures her pearl and never lets it out of her sight. Carina's usually relatively friendly and likes to search for blackmail material. She's innocent to strangers but seems to shift to an evil persona once she gets to know a dragon, though she cares about them anyway. [b]Familiar (if applicable):[/b] (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) N/A [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Yes!
Username: ShadowSky
Dragon Name: Carina
Pronouns: she/her
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Image: 77541521_350.png
Short Description: Carina is a Shade-touched Pearlcatcher forcefully changed to her current breed from a Fae in order to replace her runaway brother. Carina's environment has led her to be extremely adept at reading emotions. She treasures her pearl and never lets it out of her sight. Carina's usually relatively friendly and likes to search for blackmail material. She's innocent to strangers but seems to shift to an evil persona once she gets to know a dragon, though she cares about them anyway.
Familiar (if applicable): (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) N/A
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@StarWindRider

I’m in the anniversary game currently, so I’d like to be added to the waiting list for the next game, please! Thank you ^^
@StarWindRider

I’m in the anniversary game currently, so I’d like to be added to the waiting list for the next game, please! Thank you ^^
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@Starwindrider due to being in the anniversary game at the moment, I'd like to wait for game 31 instead please! Thank you ^_^
@Starwindrider due to being in the anniversary game at the moment, I'd like to wait for game 31 instead please! Thank you ^_^
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[b]Username:[/b] Magmish [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Reishi [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Breed:[/b] Spiral [b]Rank:[/b] Folk Dancer [b]Image:[/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75573821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755739/75573821_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Length[/b]: 2.8 m [b]Wingspan:[/b] 2.03 m [b]Weight:[/b] 77.22 kg [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23874.png[/img] [/columns] [b]Short Description:[/b] Reishi aspires to be an apothecarist; however, he's more focused on making tonics that are super-healthy, regardless of whether or not they taste good. Reishi himself has lost his sense of taste, but eating all sorts of medicinal plants and mushrooms has boosted his immunity and magic ([i]pretend his INT and MND is high[/i]). He travels all over. Since he has trouble selling his medicine, he and his familiar work as street performers to make enough to get by. [b]Familiar (if applicable):[/b] Roseanne the Rosaline Strangler [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Yes. Been meaning to write about him for a while now. xD
Username: Magmish
Dragon Name: Reishi
Pronouns: He/Him
Breed: Spiral
Image:
75573821_350.png Length: 2.8 m
Wingspan: 2.03 m
Weight: 77.22 kg

23874.png

Short Description: Reishi aspires to be an apothecarist; however, he's more focused on making tonics that are super-healthy, regardless of whether or not they taste good. Reishi himself has lost his sense of taste, but eating all sorts of medicinal plants and mushrooms has boosted his immunity and magic (pretend his INT and MND is high).

He travels all over. Since he has trouble selling his medicine, he and his familiar work as street performers to make enough to get by.

Familiar (if applicable): Roseanne the Rosaline Strangler
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.

Been meaning to write about him for a while now. xD
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@CrazyAKApanda @Sonderwalk @UnicornCrazy Noted!
@CrazyAKApanda @Sonderwalk @UnicornCrazy Noted!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 766 767