Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 770 771
@Starwindrider Do you think it's a good idea to add "signups open" to the title? :) I know it says it on the main thread but we can't bump that one.
@Starwindrider Do you think it's a good idea to add "signups open" to the title? :) I know it says it on the main thread but we can't bump that one.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Changed the title!:>
Changed the title!:>
xxxxx5198.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Since it looks like signups are open, I'll sidle on in with a form! [B]Username:[/b] Ketchalin [B]Dragon Name:[/b] Cogadh [B]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [B]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [B]Rank:[/b] Rotkeeper [B]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45273259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/452733/45273259_350.png[/img][/url] [B]Short Description:[/b] Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, slipping in to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan. Ever wary, Cogadh is always vigilant, searching for any signs of the presence of Plague magics. She knows that not all Plague dragons ascribe to the ideologies of their goddess, but Cogadh still fears the Plaguebringer's influence may taint even the deepest of the Gladekeeper's groves. Rot and decay are a part of life, but rot left to fester can topple the careful balance of life and death in an ecosystem. Cogadh has some skill with nature magic, but is hyper specialized in purification rituals. She can somewhat increase the growth rate of plants, but only does so sparingly, hesitant to influence the natural state of things too much. Familiar (if applicable): The Riot Hazebeacon is trained to follow her with a lantern, and can often be found perched nearby. [B]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run ([/b] Yep!
Since it looks like signups are open, I'll sidle on in with a form!

Username: Ketchalin
Dragon Name: Cogadh
Pronouns: She/Her
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Image:
45273259_350.png
Short Description: Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, slipping in to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan. Ever wary, Cogadh is always vigilant, searching for any signs of the presence of Plague magics. She knows that not all Plague dragons ascribe to the ideologies of their goddess, but Cogadh still fears the Plaguebringer's influence may taint even the deepest of the Gladekeeper's groves. Rot and decay are a part of life, but rot left to fester can topple the careful balance of life and death in an ecosystem. Cogadh has some skill with nature magic, but is hyper specialized in purification rituals. She can somewhat increase the growth rate of plants, but only does so sparingly, hesitant to influence the natural state of things too much.
Familiar (if applicable): The Riot Hazebeacon is trained to follow her with a lantern, and can often be found perched nearby.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run ( Yep!
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Bump! A reminder that anybody is welcome to sign up! :D
Bump! A reminder that anybody is welcome to sign up! :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump :>
Bump :>
xxxxx5198.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Giving this a bump!!
You can read the rules here, no one left on the waitlist so feel free to join!
Giving this a bump!!
You can read the rules here, no one left on the waitlist so feel free to join!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Username: Kitty690 (just call me Kitty) Dragon Name: Wing Pronouns: She/Her Breed: Guardian Rank: Scout/Hunter Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812385/81238484_350.png[/img] Short Description: Wing is from an ancient tribe. She has a gigantic wingspan and can fly super fast. She knows wind magic and uses it when necessary. Overall she is friendly... but she knows a lot more about fighting than you may think. Familiar (if applicable): Female Clouddancer named Cloud. Very loyal and can fight. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run: Yes.
Username: Kitty690 (just call me Kitty)
Dragon Name: Wing
Pronouns: She/Her
Breed: Guardian
Image:
81238484_350.png
Short Description: Wing is from an ancient tribe. She has a gigantic wingspan and can fly super fast. She knows wind magic and uses it when necessary. Overall she is friendly... but she knows a lot more about fighting than you may think.
Familiar (if applicable): Female Clouddancer named Cloud. Very loyal and can fight.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run: Yes.
Ew1aQ.gif ReYk2.gif XXX/Lineage Challenge! 3KhpP.gif zIvmV.gif
IBHaGUE.gif
Username: natsinabucket (but Nat is fine) Dragon Name: Pyre Pronouns: she/her Breed: skydancer Rank: scholar/healer Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69080901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690810/69080901_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Friendly and warm, but also a bit eccentric and very scientifically-minded. Not much of an explorer or fighter, prefers to hunker down with her books and specimens for weeks on end, fueled by the thrill of scientific pursuit. Familiar: Phoenix named Immolate. Can't fight but follows her master loyally at all times (unless she is in a life stage where that is not possible). Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
Username: natsinabucket (but Nat is fine)
Dragon Name: Pyre
Pronouns: she/her
Breed: skydancer
Image:
69080901_350.png
Short Description: Friendly and warm, but also a bit eccentric and very scientifically-minded. Not much of an explorer or fighter, prefers to hunker down with her books and specimens for weeks on end, fueled by the thrill of scientific pursuit.
Familiar: Phoenix named Immolate. Can't fight but follows her master loyally at all times (unless she is in a life stage where that is not possible).
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Yay! Welcome new people :)

Bump! Still open spots ^^
Yay! Welcome new people :)

Bump! Still open spots ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Ozeatetsor - yes, you will be pinged when the game begins and anytime there is an update! I apologize in advance if you’re still sub to this forum; I occasionally give this thread a bump (but I delete my comment >:D )

Just a few more spots remaining!

Link to the rules, no one left on the waitlist so feel free to sign up!
@Ozeatetsor - yes, you will be pinged when the game begins and anytime there is an update! I apologize in advance if you’re still sub to this forum; I occasionally give this thread a bump (but I delete my comment >:D )

Just a few more spots remaining!

Link to the rules, no one left on the waitlist so feel free to sign up!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 770 771