Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 769 770
(alllright, let's try this again...and hope i don't screw anything up this time) [b]Username:[/b] umbrellafella [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Dune [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/they [b]Breed:[/b] Spiral (still a nocturne on-site as i can't yet afford genes or a spiral scroll) [b]Rank:[/b] [emoji=cobra size=1] Thrillseeker [b]Image:[/b] the image is only a scry, you can click to see the actual dragon if you want [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78532099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2619813&skin=0&apparel=367,38896,22167,20556,20552,28033,45489,20550,22170,38897,20555,42113&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][quote name=Measurements][b]Length:[/b] 4.23 m [b]Wingspan:[/b] 3.05 m [b]Weight:[/b] 111.59 kg[/quote][/columns] [b]Short Description:[/b] An energetic, eccentric and extroverted adventurer, who has an obsession with tracking down rare beasts and photographing / sketching them, or if they look non-threatening enough, even trying to befriend them. Her current interest lies in the emperor Luminax, who she considers extremely rare as the result of being the only current emperor on Sornieth, and hence worth tracking (much to Cyroth's dismay). She's ignorant to danger most of the time, and has almost had a limb or two bitten off on multiple occasions, but generally she manages to escape from most situations unscathed and as cheerful as ever. That's not to say she can't ever be scared, though- say, perhaps a murder would be able to shake her up a little bit? Oh yeah, and she passes out a lot. Typical spiral behaviour. [b]Familiar (if applicable):[/b] A Goldenplains poodle mith, by the name of Cyrothska! Sometimes shortened to Cyroth or Cy. [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] He is Dune's (only) friend and travelling companion, and just about the only reason she hasn't gotten herself eaten yet. Essentially, he's her voice of reason. He's usually fairly friendly and can speak Draconic quite well, but will sometimes temporarily revert to speaking Mith if he doesn't know how to say a sentence properly in Draconic. Doesn't understand Coatl in the slightest. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] yes and yes! if anything comes up that will prevent me from playing, i will try my best to let the host know
(alllright, let's try this again...and hope i don't screw anything up this time)

Username: umbrellafella
Dragon Name: Dune
Pronouns: She/they
Breed: Spiral (still a nocturne on-site as i can't yet afford genes or a spiral scroll)
Image: the image is only a scry, you can click to see the actual dragon if you want

scry?sdid=2619813&skin=0&apparel=367,38896,22167,20556,20552,28033,45489,20550,22170,38897,20555,42113&xt=dressing.png
Measurements wrote:
Length: 4.23 m
Wingspan: 3.05 m
Weight: 111.59 kg

Short Description: An energetic, eccentric and extroverted adventurer, who has an obsession with tracking down rare beasts and photographing / sketching them, or if they look non-threatening enough, even trying to befriend them. Her current interest lies in the emperor Luminax, who she considers extremely rare as the result of being the only current emperor on Sornieth, and hence worth tracking (much to Cyroth's dismay). She's ignorant to danger most of the time, and has almost had a limb or two bitten off on multiple occasions, but generally she manages to escape from most situations unscathed and as cheerful as ever. That's not to say she can't ever be scared, though- say, perhaps a murder would be able to shake her up a little bit?

Oh yeah, and she passes out a lot. Typical spiral behaviour.

Familiar (if applicable): A Goldenplains poodle mith, by the name of Cyrothska! Sometimes shortened to Cyroth or Cy.
Goldenplains Poodle Mith
He is Dune's (only) friend and travelling companion, and just about the only reason she hasn't gotten herself eaten yet. Essentially, he's her voice of reason. He's usually fairly friendly and can speak Draconic quite well, but will sometimes temporarily revert to speaking Mith if he doesn't know how to say a sentence properly in Draconic. Doesn't understand Coatl in the slightest.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: yes and yes! if anything comes up that will prevent me from playing, i will try my best to let the host know
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
*rings a large hand bell*

Hear ye, hear ye! Just two spots left (so it seems)!

edit: Wow, timing! Just one spot left (so it seems). I think I counted 13, and plus umbrellafella's dragon (welcome aboard, hope you have fun here! Your post looks great to me!) that's 14?

Lots of big dragons this round! In hindsight, I could have stuck with Hsinchu, an Imperial, or one of her siblings but I think it'll be fun to play a smaller dragon this time around.
Just not too small in case he gets a complicated role @~@

*rings a large hand bell*

Hear ye, hear ye! Just two spots left (so it seems)!

edit: Wow, timing! Just one spot left (so it seems). I think I counted 13, and plus umbrellafella's dragon (welcome aboard, hope you have fun here! Your post looks great to me!) that's 14?

Lots of big dragons this round! In hindsight, I could have stuck with Hsinchu, an Imperial, or one of her siblings but I think it'll be fun to play a smaller dragon this time around.
Just not too small in case he gets a complicated role @~@

85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Strangeflesh I'm surprised and glad to see a Barghest in this game! It's my favourite lineage project on FR and I can't wait to see what unfolds with Scold :D
@Strangeflesh I'm surprised and glad to see a Barghest in this game! It's my favourite lineage project on FR and I can't wait to see what unfolds with Scold :D
xxxxx5198.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hello KitC players past and present! @/Winterrox66, one of our Secondary Masters, has stepped down. Thank you so much Winter for all the time and effort you've put into KitC, and we will miss you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] In light of Winter stepping down, [b]we looking for two more Secondary Masters to join the team. [/b] Any past and present player of KitC is eligible to apply! No prior experience is required, but it will be a plus if you're active and are, most importantly, passionate about helping the community. Secondary Masters do not have a fixed job scope, but tasks they may have to assist with include running main games, moderating the threads/Discord, and discussing and refining game mechanics. If this sounds daunting, don't worry, the whole team will work together! If you're interested, please send me a PM on Flight Rising OR a DM in Discord (the yellow person in the user list). * However, an exception is that if you have two behavioural strikes or a total three strikes (due to behavioural and inactivity), you will not be able to apply. If you would like to clarify the number of strikes you have, do PM me, Relics or JellyRaven. That will be all for this announcement! Our [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]Discord[/url] is always open if you want to hop by and chat. Hope you all have a good day/night! ------- KitC master pinglist was here. You were pinged as you played in a KitC game before. If you'd like to be removed, please PM me or ping me in this thread. [size=2]pinglist snipped[/size]
Hello KitC players past and present!

@/Winterrox66, one of our Secondary Masters, has stepped down. Thank you so much Winter for all the time and effort you've put into KitC, and we will miss you!

In light of Winter stepping down, we looking for two more Secondary Masters to join the team. Any past and present player of KitC is eligible to apply! No prior experience is required, but it will be a plus if you're active and are, most importantly, passionate about helping the community.
Secondary Masters do not have a fixed job scope, but tasks they may have to assist with include running main games, moderating the threads/Discord, and discussing and refining game mechanics. If this sounds daunting, don't worry, the whole team will work together!
If you're interested, please send me a PM on Flight Rising OR a DM in Discord (the yellow person in the user list).

* However, an exception is that if you have two behavioural strikes or a total three strikes (due to behavioural and inactivity), you will not be able to apply. If you would like to clarify the number of strikes you have, do PM me, Relics or JellyRaven.

That will be all for this announcement! Our Discord is always open if you want to hop by and chat. Hope you all have a good day/night!

KitC master pinglist was here. You were pinged as you played in a KitC game before. If you'd like to be removed, please PM me or ping me in this thread.

pinglist snipped
@griffinaregold

aw, thats adorable ngl lol
also thank you! :D
@griffinaregold

aw, thats adorable ngl lol
also thank you! :D
unknxwn.gif

OO1. @dove .
OO2. she her .
OO3. wishlist .
@Fauxbia [emoji=bell size=1]Hi! Due to a space being freed up in game 29, you are now moved forward to game 29! If you'd like to join, please post your signup form in this thread within 24 hours. If you'd like to stay in game 30, please tell me as well; if you do not respond within 24 hours, it would be taken that you have chosen to stay in game 30 and the next waitlister will be contacted.
@Fauxbia
Hi! Due to a space being freed up in game 29, you are now moved forward to game 29! If you'd like to join, please post your signup form in this thread within 24 hours. If you'd like to stay in game 30, please tell me as well; if you do not respond within 24 hours, it would be taken that you have chosen to stay in game 30 and the next waitlister will be contacted.
Oh, cool! I'll try to think of which dragon I'll use. Thank you!
Oh, cool! I'll try to think of which dragon I'll use. Thank you!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@Starwindrider
hey, that means a lot! he's one of my favorite dragons and I'm glad you like him! also, could you add me to the waitlist for game 30? thank you!
@Starwindrider
hey, that means a lot! he's one of my favorite dragons and I'm glad you like him! also, could you add me to the waitlist for game 30? thank you!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Fauxbia A reminder about your signup! :D

@Strangeflesh You can only be added to the next waitlist if you're currently not in any game! If your character is exiled or killed before the game concludes, you can be added to game 30 ^^
@Fauxbia A reminder about your signup! :D

@Strangeflesh You can only be added to the next waitlist if you're currently not in any game! If your character is exiled or killed before the game concludes, you can be added to game 30 ^^
thank you for the reminder i totally would've forgotten without it HDSKJJSDK Username: Fauxbia Dragon Name: Astrid Pronouns: She/Her Breed: Wildclaw Rank: Carpenter Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76355432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2721101&skin=41059&apparel=19650,19638,12902,6029,21864,490,19653,12930&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Astrid, despite belonging to the fire flight, honestly has very little to do with fire or its respective area. When she was younger, she was curious about the bordering sea. It represented the polar opposite of her element, which piqued her interest. Eventually, she joined a pirate crew as a shipwright, seeking something more from life and enjoying the attitude of pirates. As it turns out, she does not like water and is prone to getting seasick, but she enjoyed her time on the crew greatly and looks back on it with fondness. Physically, Astrid is strong and rather hardy, on top of her natural strong running and jumping capability that comes with being a Wildclaw. She's not the best flier, though, lacking finesse particularly as it comes to landing. In terms of personality, she's blunt and a bit cynical. Astrid knows very well she's not the best in terms of tact, and in situations where it's required, she leaves it to those with gentle words to offer. She is, however, naturally curious and likes to know things, and for things to make sense. Astrid is also competitive, and enjoys offering challenges (all in good fun of course) to settle disputes (think like arm-wrestling). Also, she's gay. She's gay as hell. Familiar (if applicable): N/A Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
thank you for the reminder i totally would've forgotten without it HDSKJJSDK

Username: Fauxbia
Dragon Name: Astrid
Pronouns: She/Her
Breed: Wildclaw
Image: scry?sdid=2721101&skin=41059&apparel=19650,19638,12902,6029,21864,490,19653,12930&xt=dressing.png
Short Description: Astrid, despite belonging to the fire flight, honestly has very little to do with fire or its respective area. When she was younger, she was curious about the bordering sea. It represented the polar opposite of her element, which piqued her interest. Eventually, she joined a pirate crew as a shipwright, seeking something more from life and enjoying the attitude of pirates. As it turns out, she does not like water and is prone to getting seasick, but she enjoyed her time on the crew greatly and looks back on it with fondness.
Physically, Astrid is strong and rather hardy, on top of her natural strong running and jumping capability that comes with being a Wildclaw. She's not the best flier, though, lacking finesse particularly as it comes to landing.
In terms of personality, she's blunt and a bit cynical. Astrid knows very well she's not the best in terms of tact, and in situations where it's required, she leaves it to those with gentle words to offer. She is, however, naturally curious and likes to know things, and for things to make sense. Astrid is also competitive, and enjoys offering challenges (all in good fun of course) to settle disputes (think like arm-wrestling). Also, she's gay. She's gay as hell.
Familiar (if applicable): N/A
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye