Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 766 767
oh god that's totally a thing that could happen isn't it
...ngl i kinda want it to. for the chaos.
we'll see how this plays out ^^
oh god that's totally a thing that could happen isn't it
...ngl i kinda want it to. for the chaos.
we'll see how this plays out ^^
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
To be fair one of us is selected as the killer so for all we know they could very much go along with this idea or not, we will never know until the game starts and we begin voting dragons out to exile.
To be fair one of us is selected as the killer so for all we know they could very much go along with this idea or not, we will never know until the game starts and we begin voting dragons out to exile.
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="RaiynTheAlicorn" date="2022-07-21 21:25:46" ] To be fair one of us is selected as the killer so for all we know they could very much go along with this idea or not, we will never know until the game starts and we begin voting dragons out to exile. [/quote] in-universe the killer sees the fact that there are three imperials, takes into account that they are already planning on doing a little bit of killing, and chooses chaos DHASJHFKDJ like "oh boy now i don't have to go on a vacation to the Sunbeam Ruins in order to see an emperor in real life! There's no way this can possibly go wrong"
RaiynTheAlicorn wrote on 2022-07-21 21:25:46:
in-universe the killer sees the fact that there are three imperials, takes into account that they are already planning on doing a little bit of killing, and chooses chaos DHASJHFKDJ
like "oh boy now i don't have to go on a vacation to the Sunbeam Ruins in order to see an emperor in real life! There's no way this can possibly go wrong"
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
scold's bridle couldn't become an emperor given that he kinda already is one, as well being a barghest, those aren't entirely imperial anymore.
scold's bridle couldn't become an emperor given that he kinda already is one, as well being a barghest, those aren't entirely imperial anymore.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Unless...
You need 3 Imperials to make an Emperor.
If the killer is an imperial... (Not accusing anyone, just commenting) Then we should be safe. Except in KitC, nobody is ever really safe.
Also, who gets to play the emp if one happens?
Unless...
You need 3 Imperials to make an Emperor.
If the killer is an imperial... (Not accusing anyone, just commenting) Then we should be safe. Except in KitC, nobody is ever really safe.
Also, who gets to play the emp if one happens?
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
I'm really happy to see everyone chatting here :>> This game will be an interesting one for sure!
For the emperor idea, players whose characters are dead or exiled out of the game won't be allowed to post RP posts in the main thread; so no one will be able to directly play the emperor sadly :c But remaining players can describe the emperor's actions and speech through their RP posts if they like!
I'm really happy to see everyone chatting here :>> This game will be an interesting one for sure!
For the emperor idea, players whose characters are dead or exiled out of the game won't be allowed to post RP posts in the main thread; so no one will be able to directly play the emperor sadly :c But remaining players can describe the emperor's actions and speech through their RP posts if they like!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Are you guys even listening to me? I literally just said that ScoldsBridle can’t become an emperor. Plus even if he could, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having other people RPing with my dragon.
Are you guys even listening to me? I literally just said that ScoldsBridle can’t become an emperor. Plus even if he could, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having other people RPing with my dragon.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-07-22 07:44:21" ] Are you guys even listening to me? I literally just said that ScoldsBridle can’t become an emperor. Plus even if he could, I wouldn’t feel comfortable having other people RPing with my dragon. [/quote] Sorry! We were just having fun imagining.
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-07-22 07:44:21:

Sorry! We were just having fun imagining.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
So Garen's making breakfast. He has Gothic Dried Tea on him so if any dragon likes tea, feel free to approach and make drink requests! [quote name="RaiynTheAlicorn" date="2022-07-21 19:57:39" ] I played the first Animal Crossing game and my most recent is New Horizens- I would pay to watch a beetle fight club instance of this happening in game :0 [/quote] Was inspired by this, so I looked up a video of beetle fighting on New Horizons. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH66dauqXDA]This[/url] is what the fight on my RP is based on, and yes those are Pokemon moves xD ------------ Not sure who's subcribed to the thread, but I didn't want to bother them. I'm not subscribed, but I will definitely be reading everything (pings are welcomed!) @JellyRaven - Seph’s wonderful!!! There’s now a beetle for him to comment! So Laurata is a Golden Stag Beetle (no such item exist in FR though, we’ll just ignore that >.>) Also pinging @Ragsy and @Strangeflesh (hope that's alright!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/296#post_51811482]Second RP is up[/url]
So Garen's making breakfast. He has Gothic Dried Tea on him so if any dragon likes tea, feel free to approach and make drink requests!
RaiynTheAlicorn wrote on 2022-07-21 19:57:39:
I played the first Animal Crossing game and my most recent is New Horizens- I would pay to watch a beetle fight club instance of this happening in game :0

Was inspired by this, so I looked up a video of beetle fighting on New Horizons.
This is what the fight on my RP is based on, and yes those are Pokemon moves xD

Not sure who's subcribed to the thread, but I didn't want to bother them.
I'm not subscribed, but I will definitely be reading everything (pings are welcomed!)

@JellyRaven - Seph’s wonderful!!! There’s now a beetle for him to comment! So Laurata is a Golden Stag Beetle (no such item exist in FR though, we’ll just ignore that >.>)

Also pinging @Ragsy and @Strangeflesh (hope that's alright!)
Second RP is up
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Magmish You should show Seph your beetles! He would absolutely love them and find them cute haha.
@Magmish You should show Seph your beetles! He would absolutely love them and find them cute haha.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 766 767