Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 769 770
(all in good fun of course) to settle disputes (think like arm-wrestling).

Wildclaws beware. 1 Wildclaw + 1 Wildclaw=Arm Wrestling challenge.

6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
[quote name="Griffinaregold" date="2022-07-21 05:14:05" ] (all in good fun of course) to settle disputes (think like arm-wrestling). ... Wildclaws beware. 1 Wildclaw + 1 Wildclaw=Arm Wrestling challenge. [/quote] i did not necessarily literally mean arm wrestling but. with those short raptor arms... immaculate. the ultimate competition. we are doing this
Griffinaregold wrote on 2022-07-21 05:14:05:

i did not necessarily literally mean arm wrestling but. with those short raptor arms... immaculate. the ultimate competition. we are doing this
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
[quote name="Fauxbia" date="2022-07-21 05:18:34" ] [quote name="Griffinaregold" date="2022-07-21 05:14:05" ] (all in good fun of course) to settle disputes (think like arm-wrestling). ... Wildclaws beware. 1 Wildclaw + 1 Wildclaw=Arm Wrestling challenge. [/quote] i did not necessarily literally mean arm wrestling but. with those short raptor arms... immaculate. the ultimate competition. we are doing this [/quote] YES. And then Candy will bandage your hands and you can continue fighting :) (Lol no. She would never openly support a wrestling competition)
Fauxbia wrote on 2022-07-21 05:18:34:
Griffinaregold wrote on 2022-07-21 05:14:05:

i did not necessarily literally mean arm wrestling but. with those short raptor arms... immaculate. the ultimate competition. we are doing this
YES. And then Candy will bandage your hands and you can continue fighting :)
(Lol no. She would never openly support a wrestling competition)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Kuizer would be confused about everything and everyone and ask too many questions
Kuizer would be confused about everything and everyone and ask too many questions
s0SlLkc.png
Just checking in and saw we have a full crew. Hype!!
(Oh my, there are 3 Imperials and a Imperial-size Coatl!!)

Welcome aboard Fauxbia !! Oh my gosh, Astrid is so cooool.
Carpentry. Pirate. Amazing.

Feel free to ask if you have questions!

---
Garen would enjoy spectating an arm-wrestling match.

A heads up that I don’t actually know much about beetles. I have never physically caught one, I just play a lot of Animal Crossing, so that's where all Garen's knowledge will come from.
._.
A very amusing thing that happens is the beetles you donate to the museum in the more recent games will start a Fight Club. At nighttime if I remember correctly, two beetles will try to push each other out of the ring. Older games had a tarantula and scorpion fighting.
Just checking in and saw we have a full crew. Hype!!
(Oh my, there are 3 Imperials and a Imperial-size Coatl!!)

Welcome aboard Fauxbia !! Oh my gosh, Astrid is so cooool.
Carpentry. Pirate. Amazing.

Feel free to ask if you have questions!

---
Garen would enjoy spectating an arm-wrestling match.

A heads up that I don’t actually know much about beetles. I have never physically caught one, I just play a lot of Animal Crossing, so that's where all Garen's knowledge will come from.
._.
A very amusing thing that happens is the beetles you donate to the museum in the more recent games will start a Fight Club. At nighttime if I remember correctly, two beetles will try to push each other out of the ring. Older games had a tarantula and scorpion fighting.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[quote name="Magmish" date="2022-07-21 12:38:26" ] A very amusing thing that happens is the beetles you donate to the museum in the more recent games will start a Fight Club. At nighttime if I remember correctly, two beetles will try to push each other out of the ring. Older games had a tarantula and scorpion fighting. [/quote] I played the first Animal Crossing game and my most recent is New Horizens- I would pay to watch a beetle fight club instance of this happening in game :0
Magmish wrote on 2022-07-21 12:38:26:

I played the first Animal Crossing game and my most recent is New Horizens- I would pay to watch a beetle fight club instance of this happening in game :0
s0SlLkc.png
I've also come to a realization-..if the killer goes after the imperials- we gonna have an Emperor on our claws ya'll I think unless the Imperials are given a proper burial and AWAY from each other's bodies is how an Emperor is prevented from resurrecting..
I've also come to a realization-..if the killer goes after the imperials- we gonna have an Emperor on our claws ya'll I think unless the Imperials are given a proper burial and AWAY from each other's bodies is how an Emperor is prevented from resurrecting..
s0SlLkc.png
Oh God.
That would be really funny.
If the imperials do end up making an emperor, what happens?
Candyfloss must continue her taming attempts. Just telling you, she doesn't fight. The sphinx is more useful that her in a battle...
Oh God.
That would be really funny.
If the imperials do end up making an emperor, what happens?
Candyfloss must continue her taming attempts. Just telling you, she doesn't fight. The sphinx is more useful that her in a battle...
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Bro if we DO end up with an Emperor forget the killer it's every dragon for themself at that point my guy
Bro if we DO end up with an Emperor forget the killer it's every dragon for themself at that point my guy
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="RaiynTheAlicorn" date="2022-07-21 20:00:51" ] I've also come to a realization-..if the killer goes after the imperials- we gonna have an Emperor on our claws ya'll I think unless the Imperials are given a proper burial and AWAY from each other's bodies is how an Emperor is prevented from resurrecting.. [/quote] dune would be absolutely delighted...and probably absolutely dead.
RaiynTheAlicorn wrote on 2022-07-21 20:00:51:
dune would be absolutely delighted...and probably absolutely dead.
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 769 770