Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 449 450
all the warriors are gone...
(then again 2 were already taken out in the first round. the salt is real.)
all the warriors are gone...
(then again 2 were already taken out in the first round. the salt is real.)
0hdzmy0.png
[quote=The Kill] The Clan was dying, there was no denying it. Heavy thoughts seemed to weigh down on Andromeda's shoulders as she looked through her spell book again and again. No matter how many times she read it, she could never find a spell to solve the problem the Clan was in currently. Turning, she stirred her bubbling cauldron. Sure, Azilth the Alchemist had her own experiments too, but those were more sciencey rather than magic-related like Andromeda's. Yes, the charm would only take a few more minutes. And once that was finished, she would have a strong charm to help her hypnotise any dragon in the Clan and see what they had to say for themselves. But. Andromeda narrowed her eyes. Her prime suspect was Reef. That Nocturne, although blind, was the baker for a reason. And the fact that no one had ever suspected Reef, probably due to her blindness, well, maybe they were underestimating Reef a little too much. Turning to return to her desk, she barely heard the dragon's footsteps as they entered her cove. She turned, her eyes widening in surprise as the contents of the half-finished cauldron splashed on her. "So," her attacker drawled. "Down goes the witch." Andromeda closed her eyes, unable to believe it was going to end like this. The cauldron's contents scalded and burned away her scales, and she realised with a start why the attacker had chosen to attack her with the cauldron. Before she blacked out, she prayed, "I pray that my Clan would survive." [/quote] [b]Down goes the witch... How long more can the Clan survive?[/b] [ tl;dr : The killer dumped the acidic and hot contents of the cauldron onto Andromeda. ] The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends. Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me! @ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox [quote=Current Allegiances ] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181014/676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png[/img] [b]Leader:[/b] Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820688]Link[/url] [b]2nd in Command/Healer:[/b] [s]Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35826539]Link[/url][/s] [s]Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35956790] Link[/url][/s] Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820895]Link [/url] [b]Alchemist:[/b] Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824350] Link[/url] [b]Baker:[/b] Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35842538] Link[/url] [b]Witch:[/b] [s]Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949668] Link[/url][/s] [b]Treasurer:[/b] [s]Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35951881] Link[/url][/s] [b]Beast Tamer:[/b] [s]Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35839621] Link[/url][/s] [b]Warriors:[/b] [s]Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35821654]Link[/url][/s] [s]Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35823617]Link[/url][/s] [s]Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824160]Link[/url][/s] [s]Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949269]Link[/url][/s] [/quote]
The Kill wrote:
The Clan was dying, there was no denying it. Heavy thoughts seemed to weigh down on Andromeda's shoulders as she looked through her spell book again and again. No matter how many times she read it, she could never find a spell to solve the problem the Clan was in currently.

Turning, she stirred her bubbling cauldron. Sure, Azilth the Alchemist had her own experiments too, but those were more sciencey rather than magic-related like Andromeda's. Yes, the charm would only take a few more minutes. And once that was finished, she would have a strong charm to help her hypnotise any dragon in the Clan and see what they had to say for themselves.

But. Andromeda narrowed her eyes. Her prime suspect was Reef. That Nocturne, although blind, was the baker for a reason. And the fact that no one had ever suspected Reef, probably due to her blindness, well, maybe they were underestimating Reef a little too much.

Turning to return to her desk, she barely heard the dragon's footsteps as they entered her cove. She turned, her eyes widening in surprise as the contents of the half-finished cauldron splashed on her.

"So," her attacker drawled. "Down goes the witch."

Andromeda closed her eyes, unable to believe it was going to end like this. The cauldron's contents scalded and burned away her scales, and she realised with a start why the attacker had chosen to attack her with the cauldron. Before she blacked out, she prayed, "I pray that my Clan would survive."

Down goes the witch... How long more can the Clan survive?

[ tl;dr : The killer dumped the acidic and hot contents of the cauldron onto Andromeda. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me!

@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox
Current Allegiances wrote:
676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png

Leader:
Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |Link

2nd in Command/Healer:
Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | Link
Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox | Link
Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | Link

Alchemist:
Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty | Link

Baker:
Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze | Link

Witch:
Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes | Link

Treasurer:
Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn | Link

Beast Tamer:
Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und | Link

Warriors:
Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | Link
Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | Link
Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | Link
Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | Link

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
AHHH THIS GAME IS SODIUM HARD

"I honestly feel sorry for Andromedea," Dawn Jr muttered. "But I vote Reef."
AHHH THIS GAME IS SODIUM HARD

"I honestly feel sorry for Andromedea," Dawn Jr muttered. "But I vote Reef."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Sunsong nodded solemnly.

“So many of our clan mates have gone down, and I barely escaped death. I think I know who did this, and I agree with Dawn Jr. I think the killer is Reef.”
Sunsong nodded solemnly.

“So many of our clan mates have gone down, and I barely escaped death. I think I know who did this, and I agree with Dawn Jr. I think the killer is Reef.”
Azilth felt sadness at the loss of the witch. There was no longer any doubt in her mind as she said, "I vote for Reef"
Azilth felt sadness at the loss of the witch. There was no longer any doubt in her mind as she said, "I vote for Reef"
Jp7QW8F.png
Reef sighed. "I understand that you all have suspicions," she said, "but I'm not the only suspect here. Who has the trust of every dragon here? Who has the authority to go into almost any room? Dawn. I apologise, but that's who I believe did it."
Reef sighed. "I understand that you all have suspicions," she said, "but I'm not the only suspect here. Who has the trust of every dragon here? Who has the authority to go into almost any room? Dawn. I apologise, but that's who I believe did it."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Dawn's anger flared when Reef accused her, but she knew that the majority were already voting for Reef, besides, she herself knew she wasn't the killer. "I can assure you that I'm not the killer," she countered. "Everyone knows my fighting skills are trash. I'm a mage, not a physical fighter. But a baker would have knives at her disposal, and she would know how to use them very well."
Dawn's anger flared when Reef accused her, but she knew that the majority were already voting for Reef, besides, she herself knew she wasn't the killer. "I can assure you that I'm not the killer," she countered. "Everyone knows my fighting skills are trash. I'm a mage, not a physical fighter. But a baker would have knives at her disposal, and she would know how to use them very well."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Azilth sighed, "Dawn is the leader, has been for as long as I can remember. There is no reason for her to kill off her clan members. But you, Reef? I can think of many reasons why you might. Envy, hatred and greed are just some of the few."
Azilth sighed, "Dawn is the leader, has been for as long as I can remember. There is no reason for her to kill off her clan members. But you, Reef? I can think of many reasons why you might. Envy, hatred and greed are just some of the few."
Jp7QW8F.png
Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.

Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.

[quote=The Exile] Azilth and Reef were still bickering as Dawn stepped up, her eyes full of anger. Raising her head so the remaining dragons could see her clearly, she roared, "We've casted our votes. We know who is the killer now! Reef, you are now exiled for the murder of your Clanmates!" The Nocturne stopped midsentence, stepping back. For a split second, Dawn felt a tinge of doubt - had they gotten the wrong dragon again? Then Reef snapped back, "Yes, I have murdered them. But you will thank me for this in the future, Dawn. They were weak, they were a waste of space, a waste of food. If they had stayed, the Clan would have starved to death due to the lack of resources." Dawn shook her head, and Sunsong answered for her, "What do you know? Look at what you've done, all you've done is to make the Clan weaker than it ever was. I know you're lying, and there's another reason to why you've killed our Clanmates. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know." Azilth stepped forward, voice trembling with rage. "Enough of this. Reef, we trusted you. We believed you. And yet you've betrayed us. Get out. You don't deserve to be here." Reef sniggered a little, and Sunsong felt a chill run down her spine, that was the exact snigger she'd heard before she was attacked. Before anyone could say anything, Reef flared her wings, kicked off and took to the sky, never to return. She was never heard of in the Clan again.[/quote] [b]Great job, you did it, but at a large cost...[/b] @ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox [quote=The Reveal] The the pair of Inseparables in this game was: Bireus (played by AbyssDrake) and Radiance (played by CutePikachu163). The two guards in this game were: Sunsong (played by Littlepotato711) and Dawn Jr (played by ShinyDecidueye). The killer in this game was: Reef (played by Sparkbreeze). Here are evidence from each Kill that points to Reef: Kill 1 (Swarm's death): [list] [*]Swarm mentioned that "It's strange to see you out here", as it was strange for a baker to be out on the route to the training grounds of the warriors. [*]No text in the Kill mentioned that Reef sparred with Swarm. Reef placed the poison in Swarm's water while he was practising, then passed the water to him. [*]Being a baker, Reef would deal with food (on Flight Rising) that have poison but are edible without poison.[/list] Kill 2 (Kottara's death): [list] [*]Reef asked Kottara to "read[ing] it for me", as Reef is blind (as stated in the form) and cannot read it herself.[/list] Kill 3 (Singularity's death): [list] [*]Reef mentioned that the chest was "quite hard to carry back", because Reef is blind and thus carrying heavy things like a chest over long distances back to camp would be hard for her. [*]As mentioned above, being a baker, Reef would be able to get creatures like stinglashes. [/list] Kill 4 (Sunsong's death - failed): [list] [*]Sunsong held the flower to her nose to help her survive through the pain. A dragon with sight would have been able to see it, but Reef, being blind, did not. [*]Reef left thinking Sunsong was dead, because she was blind and could not see Sunsong. [*]Being a baker, Reef would have knives.[/list] Kill 5 (Azilth's death): [list] [*]Being a baker, Reef would be used to handling hot pots and containers. As Andromeda could easily defeat her or heal herself using spells, Reef used Andromeda's cauldron against her. [/quote]
The Exile wrote:
Azilth and Reef were still bickering as Dawn stepped up, her eyes full of anger. Raising her head so the remaining dragons could see her clearly, she roared, "We've casted our votes. We know who is the killer now! Reef, you are now exiled for the murder of your Clanmates!"

The Nocturne stopped midsentence, stepping back. For a split second, Dawn felt a tinge of doubt - had they gotten the wrong dragon again? Then Reef snapped back, "Yes, I have murdered them. But you will thank me for this in the future, Dawn. They were weak, they were a waste of space, a waste of food. If they had stayed, the Clan would have starved to death due to the lack of resources."

Dawn shook her head, and Sunsong answered for her, "What do you know? Look at what you've done, all you've done is to make the Clan weaker than it ever was. I know you're lying, and there's another reason to why you've killed our Clanmates. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know."

Azilth stepped forward, voice trembling with rage. "Enough of this. Reef, we trusted you. We believed you. And yet you've betrayed us. Get out. You don't deserve to be here."

Reef sniggered a little, and Sunsong felt a chill run down her spine, that was the exact snigger she'd heard before she was attacked. Before anyone could say anything, Reef flared her wings, kicked off and took to the sky, never to return. She was never heard of in the Clan again.

Great job, you did it, but at a large cost...

@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox

The Reveal wrote:
The the pair of Inseparables in this game was: Bireus (played by AbyssDrake) and Radiance (played by CutePikachu163).
The two guards in this game were: Sunsong (played by Littlepotato711) and Dawn Jr (played by ShinyDecidueye).
The killer in this game was: Reef (played by Sparkbreeze).

Here are evidence from each Kill that points to Reef:

Kill 1 (Swarm's death):
  • Swarm mentioned that "It's strange to see you out here", as it was strange for a baker to be out on the route to the training grounds of the warriors.
  • No text in the Kill mentioned that Reef sparred with Swarm. Reef placed the poison in Swarm's water while he was practising, then passed the water to him.
  • Being a baker, Reef would deal with food (on Flight Rising) that have poison but are edible without poison.
Kill 2 (Kottara's death):
  • Reef asked Kottara to "read[ing] it for me", as Reef is blind (as stated in the form) and cannot read it herself.
Kill 3 (Singularity's death):
  • Reef mentioned that the chest was "quite hard to carry back", because Reef is blind and thus carrying heavy things like a chest over long distances back to camp would be hard for her.
  • As mentioned above, being a baker, Reef would be able to get creatures like stinglashes.
Kill 4 (Sunsong's death - failed):
  • Sunsong held the flower to her nose to help her survive through the pain. A dragon with sight would have been able to see it, but Reef, being blind, did not.
  • Reef left thinking Sunsong was dead, because she was blind and could not see Sunsong.
  • Being a baker, Reef would have knives.
Kill 5 (Azilth's death):
  • Being a baker, Reef would be used to handling hot pots and containers. As Andromeda could easily defeat her or heal herself using spells, Reef used Andromeda's cauldron against her.

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 449 450