Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | .: CLOSED | The Fodder Games REFORGED :.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103
I might not exalt Glory if she dies in this... she's too pretty XD

I'M WEAK

her hatchday is my birthday... that does it, she's a perma regardless
I might not exalt Glory if she dies in this... she's too pretty XD

I'M WEAK

her hatchday is my birthday... that does it, she's a perma regardless
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie

I know. x.x I fell hard for Astra in the single day I've had her, it's ridiculous. I thought about regening another dragon as a replacement if/when she dies, but she's the only active dragon with her colors. Clearly I have a heart of stone and a will of iron.
@SassmasterMaxie

I know. x.x I fell hard for Astra in the single day I've had her, it's ridiculous. I thought about regening another dragon as a replacement if/when she dies, but she's the only active dragon with her colors. Clearly I have a heart of stone and a will of iron.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@OpalNova That is the problem when you're buying fodder.

I have quite a few fodder rescues in my lair XD

Also Astra is gorgeous.
@OpalNova That is the problem when you're buying fodder.

I have quite a few fodder rescues in my lair XD

Also Astra is gorgeous.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie

I know, I have the exact same problem. ^^' Besides Astra, I have two other fodder-dragons-turned-permas (Solis and Smoulder). Which dragons are your fodder rescues? :o

And thank you! Glory's very pretty herself~
@SassmasterMaxie

I know, I have the exact same problem. ^^' Besides Astra, I have two other fodder-dragons-turned-permas (Solis and Smoulder). Which dragons are your fodder rescues? :o

And thank you! Glory's very pretty herself~
@TheAwesoMew

I mean in the actual games
@TheAwesoMew

I mean in the actual games

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@OpalNova @Sanati @FutureMopie @Recoil @Cognitive @Antigone @shsltrashboy @SassmasterMaxie @WearyVoyage @CookieArcher @BlinkleBlueInk @Aquatic

Games start...NOW! First day will be up in a min, so stay tuned!

@/OpalNova and @/SassmasterMaxie you guys crack me up and I relate so hard; my lair is mostly fodder rescues :/ [Nia the game host was only 2.5kt on the AH; isn't that crazy?!]

@/BlinkleBlueInk

I'm going to have to start the games. Abyssal will have the placeholder pronouns of he/him so the sim can run, but I'll make sure he gets the right pronouns when I mention him in thread :)
@OpalNova @Sanati @FutureMopie @Recoil @Cognitive @Antigone @shsltrashboy @SassmasterMaxie @WearyVoyage @CookieArcher @BlinkleBlueInk @Aquatic

Games start...NOW! First day will be up in a min, so stay tuned!

@/OpalNova and @/SassmasterMaxie you guys crack me up and I relate so hard; my lair is mostly fodder rescues :/ [Nia the game host was only 2.5kt on the AH; isn't that crazy?!]

@/BlinkleBlueInk

I'm going to have to start the games. Abyssal will have the placeholder pronouns of he/him so the sim can run, but I'll make sure he gets the right pronouns when I mention him in thread :)
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@OpalNova Let me see...

Rhodochrosite was my first formal fodder rescue (on my first page) and then the others are King, Athena, Darksoul (one of my own hatches who didn't sell but then I just fell in love with his wings) and surprisingly, Groynellee (her original owner was planning to exalt her but I spent a shedload of dragoncash to get her since she was an old G1 XD)

@TheAwesoMew Absolutely! The fodder floor is a surprising place to look for cheap pretties!
@OpalNova Let me see...

Rhodochrosite was my first formal fodder rescue (on my first page) and then the others are King, Athena, Darksoul (one of my own hatches who didn't sell but then I just fell in love with his wings) and surprisingly, Groynellee (her original owner was planning to exalt her but I spent a shedload of dragoncash to get her since she was an old G1 XD)

@TheAwesoMew Absolutely! The fodder floor is a surprising place to look for cheap pretties!
@OpalNova @Sanati @FutureMopie @Recoil @Cognitive @Antigone @shsltrashboy @SassmasterMaxie @WearyVoyage @CookieArcher @BlinkleBlueInk @Aquatic [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aRapowY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TuA4ZY1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FdCpYPz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFWaBcv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WchlUJ2.png[/img] [font=Papyrus]OH. MY. WORD. This is probably the most death I've had in a single Bloodbath! Glory, Prism [killed by his district-mate??], Trinia, Icarus, and Chameleon are dead! And there's a baby with a bottle of alcohol. Impressive. Next post will be here in a few, gotta go update the tribute pages.[/center]
aRapowY.png
TuA4ZY1.png
FdCpYPz.png
KFWaBcv.png
WchlUJ2.png

OH. MY. WORD. This is probably the most death I've had in a single Bloodbath! Glory, Prism [killed by his district-mate??], Trinia, Icarus, and Chameleon are dead! And there's a baby with a bottle of alcohol. Impressive.

Next post will be here in a few, gotta go update the tribute pages.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Oh Glory. You didn't live up to your name but at least you're no longer fodder already :P
Oh Glory. You didn't live up to your name but at least you're no longer fodder already :P
@TheAwesoMew

Wow, I can't believe she went for that cheap! Aha, there really are so many great dragons on the fodder floor. AND WOW that's a lot of death. You tried, Icarus.

@SassmasterMaxie

Oh, wow, Rhodocrosite is beautiful. I love the glimmer gene on her. Sorry Glory's run is already over, but at least we're kind of in the same boat? xD
@TheAwesoMew

Wow, I can't believe she went for that cheap! Aha, there really are so many great dragons on the fodder floor. AND WOW that's a lot of death. You tried, Icarus.

@SassmasterMaxie

Oh, wow, Rhodocrosite is beautiful. I love the glimmer gene on her. Sorry Glory's run is already over, but at least we're kind of in the same boat? xD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103