Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | .: CLOSED | The Fodder Games REFORGED :.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@TheAwesoMew

Thank you, I'm weak and already got attached to Astra ^^'
@TheAwesoMew

Thank you, I'm weak and already got attached to Astra ^^'
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Aquatic

Registered as well! Do you have a name for her?

I wonder if Ivey will be nearly so chill this time around lol (I've done a couple of clan games and she's gone all MURDER GRANDMA on everyone more than once)
@Aquatic

Registered as well! Do you have a name for her?

I wonder if Ivey will be nearly so chill this time around lol (I've done a couple of clan games and she's gone all MURDER GRANDMA on everyone more than once)
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew Could we do.. hMM.. Icicle?
@TheAwesoMew Could we do.. hMM.. Icicle?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

Absolutely!

@BlinkleBlueInk

I'm afraid I couldn't enter Abyssal as a they/them in the BrantSteele Sim. They're currently under he/him for now as a placeholder, sorry!

@OpalNova @Sanati @FutureMopie @Recoil @Cognitive @shsltrashboy @SassmasterMaxie @WearyVoyage @CookieArcher

The games will start in 10 Minutes!
@Aquatic

Absolutely!

@BlinkleBlueInk

I'm afraid I couldn't enter Abyssal as a they/them in the BrantSteele Sim. They're currently under he/him for now as a placeholder, sorry!

@OpalNova @Sanati @FutureMopie @Recoil @Cognitive @shsltrashboy @SassmasterMaxie @WearyVoyage @CookieArcher

The games will start in 10 Minutes!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
so excited :D

good luck to all!
so excited :D

good luck to all!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Aaah, this'll be so much fun~

Good luck, everybody!
Aaah, this'll be so much fun~

Good luck, everybody!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
May the odds be ever in your favour!
May the odds be ever in your favour!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@TheAwesoMew
What exactly is to be done (sorry, I'm confused)
@TheAwesoMew
What exactly is to be done (sorry, I'm confused)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
GL
GL
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@BlinkleBlueInk

I don't really know what I can do, except refer to them as the proper pronouns in update posts -.-

I'll have to put in a placeholder pronoun set for them in the simulator for the game to be playable; would you like the placeholder to be he/him or she/her?
@BlinkleBlueInk

I don't really know what I can do, except refer to them as the proper pronouns in update posts -.-

I'll have to put in a placeholder pronoun set for them in the simulator for the game to be playable; would you like the placeholder to be he/him or she/her?
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103