Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | .: CLOSED | The Fodder Games REFORGED :.
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
@TheAwesoMew Hey there! I'm definitely interested in keeping Altani as a sponsor.

And I'd definitely take you up on the lore offer! To sum Altani up: She's a strategist and a strong leader, able to quickly turn the tide of battle in any situation. While she can be calm and collected most of the time, provoking her can result in her unleashing a very explosive temper. She took up sponsoring the Games after Glory was rescued from the arena, and her end goal is either to make the Games less fatal overall or to shut it down completely.
@TheAwesoMew Hey there! I'm definitely interested in keeping Altani as a sponsor.

And I'd definitely take you up on the lore offer! To sum Altani up: She's a strategist and a strong leader, able to quickly turn the tide of battle in any situation. While she can be calm and collected most of the time, provoking her can result in her unleashing a very explosive temper. She took up sponsoring the Games after Glory was rescued from the arena, and her end goal is either to make the Games less fatal overall or to shut it down completely.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@TheAwesoMew
Aaaa unfortunately I won't be able to sponsor at the moment. I don't really have any great prizes at the current moment. Good luck with the revamp!
@TheAwesoMew
Aaaa unfortunately I won't be able to sponsor at the moment. I don't really have any great prizes at the current moment. Good luck with the revamp!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@TheAwesoMew id love for nightfall to stay a sponsor in these games! im really glad theyre coming back.

id like a lil bit o lore myself! heres a desc: nightfalls a trickster ridgeback with a knack for mystery and staying beneath his cloak. his main goal in life is to get as much coverage as possible and be one of the most well known of his kind, which has pretty much lead nowhere. still, he persists on with his "tricks," despite the fact that theyre barely ever large enough for any other dragons to notice. since he's obviously too kind-hearted to do any real damage himself, he instead decides to watch it, to encourage it, and to reward it.
@TheAwesoMew id love for nightfall to stay a sponsor in these games! im really glad theyre coming back.

id like a lil bit o lore myself! heres a desc: nightfalls a trickster ridgeback with a knack for mystery and staying beneath his cloak. his main goal in life is to get as much coverage as possible and be one of the most well known of his kind, which has pretty much lead nowhere. still, he persists on with his "tricks," despite the fact that theyre barely ever large enough for any other dragons to notice. since he's obviously too kind-hearted to do any real damage himself, he instead decides to watch it, to encourage it, and to reward it.
hi im roland
@TheAwesoMew

I'm still sponsoring District 4!
@TheAwesoMew

I'm still sponsoring District 4!
redoing this soon
@TheAwesoMew I'd love to continue as a sponsor, but is it possible to switch my derg from Soot to Luci? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47712986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477130/47712986_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Lore is optional, I don't really mind whether you write some or not but if you want to, Luci is a demonic creature who can grant any wish no matter how impossible in return for a soul. Despite how dark and spooky her job role is, she's actually very bubbly and cheerful which some would say adds to her creep factor.
@TheAwesoMew I'd love to continue as a sponsor, but is it possible to switch my derg from Soot to Luci?
Lore is optional, I don't really mind whether you write some or not but if you want to, Luci is a demonic creature who can grant any wish no matter how impossible in return for a soul. Despite how dark and spooky her job role is, she's actually very bubbly and cheerful which some would say adds to her creep factor.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Sorry about the delayed response, guys! I've had a busy weekend ^^'

@Venusian @Crocturne @SassmasterMaxie @Recoil

I've gotten started on the lore for you guys! I should have it ready soon! Really glad to have y'all back on the team :D

@smeen

Awesome! Thank you so much!

@dransnake

It's no problem, friend! Feel free to come back for a sponsor slot any time :D

@MissNevermind

I'll get your new sponsor derg swapped in! And I'll definitely write a bit of lore for her :D
Sorry about the delayed response, guys! I've had a busy weekend ^^'

@Venusian @Crocturne @SassmasterMaxie @Recoil

I've gotten started on the lore for you guys! I should have it ready soon! Really glad to have y'all back on the team :D

@smeen

Awesome! Thank you so much!

@dransnake

It's no problem, friend! Feel free to come back for a sponsor slot any time :D

@MissNevermind

I'll get your new sponsor derg swapped in! And I'll definitely write a bit of lore for her :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103