@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

---

Fool's Origin executes their team attack! (I hope you don't mind me controlling your characters a little, and sorry for the late reply!)

Flare creates a wall of flame, blocking the Viper's path. As it looks around in confusion, Lischen dives down out of the air, slashing at its eyes with her sharp little claws. She only deals 300 damage, but makes it blind!

Plateau and Vulcan, with their weapons, cut at the blinded Viper, stabbing and slicing. 900 damage! The Viper thrashes in pain. It calls out to the Peacock Corpse.

'Jester!' Dune calls, summoning a spear of stone and hurling it at the Peacock. Jester sees and follows with a swift bite to its neck. 1500 damage!

Plateau and Vulcan step out of the way as Triin tackles the Viper, using her size as a weapon. A sickening crack fills the air as the Viper critically bends a way it probably shouldn't be bending. 2000 damage!

---

The Peacock recovers from the attack and heals the Viper 1000 HP. It seems to know the team's plans.

Strangely, the Viper is still blind after being healed. Feeling the dragon on its face, it whips its tail around and whacks Lischen, knocking her out instantly. However, it also deals 200 damage to itself. The Peacock screeches in disapproval.

---

Peacock Corpse: 2500/5000 HP

Cyanide Viper: 2800/6500 HP [BLIND]

---

Flare: 850/850 HP

Andrine: 900/900 HP

Evenus: 850/850 HP

Plateau: 850/850 HP

Cackilina: 850/850 HP

Triin: 850/850 HP

Leoline: [Knocked Out, Revival in 2 Turns]

Vulcan: 850/850 HP

Lischen: [Knocked Out, Revival in 3 Turns]

Sundial: 850/850 HP

Dune: 1200/1200

Jester: Full HP
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

---

Fool's Origin executes their team attack! (I hope you don't mind me controlling your characters a little, and sorry for the late reply!)

Flare creates a wall of flame, blocking the Viper's path. As it looks around in confusion, Lischen dives down out of the air, slashing at its eyes with her sharp little claws. She only deals 300 damage, but makes it blind!

Plateau and Vulcan, with their weapons, cut at the blinded Viper, stabbing and slicing. 900 damage! The Viper thrashes in pain. It calls out to the Peacock Corpse.

'Jester!' Dune calls, summoning a spear of stone and hurling it at the Peacock. Jester sees and follows with a swift bite to its neck. 1500 damage!

Plateau and Vulcan step out of the way as Triin tackles the Viper, using her size as a weapon. A sickening crack fills the air as the Viper critically bends a way it probably shouldn't be bending. 2000 damage!

---

The Peacock recovers from the attack and heals the Viper 1000 HP. It seems to know the team's plans.

Strangely, the Viper is still blind after being healed. Feeling the dragon on its face, it whips its tail around and whacks Lischen, knocking her out instantly. However, it also deals 200 damage to itself. The Peacock screeches in disapproval.

---

Peacock Corpse: 2500/5000 HP

Cyanide Viper: 2800/6500 HP [BLIND]

---

Leoline: [Knocked Out, Revival in 2 Turns]

Lischen: [Knocked Out, Revival in 3 Turns]

Dune: 1200/1200

Jester: Full HP
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
(F for Lischen

She Tried)
(F for Lischen

She Tried)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
((F))
((F))
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
this sounds like alot of fun could I make a form for the next game?
this sounds like alot of fun could I make a form for the next game?
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi

I can ping you for the next round. No one gets a reserved spot :)
@Knoxxi

I can ping you for the next round. No one gets a reserved spot :)
frt +0
art shop
Triin aimed all her remaining energy at the Viper, hoping to finish it off while it was blinded.
Triin aimed all her remaining energy at the Viper, hoping to finish it off while it was blinded.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Flare attacks the Cyanide Viper.

(Just woke up, sorry for super-short post compared to what I usually do.)
Flare attacks the Cyanide Viper.

(Just woke up, sorry for super-short post compared to what I usually do.)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Plateau aimed to attack the viper.
Plateau aimed to attack the viper.
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

Triin, Flare, and Plateau all attack at once, diving at the Viper at full force trying to finish it off. Triin, using her size, tackled the viper to the ground. Flare follow bly setting his claws on fire and sinking them slowly into the Viper. Plateau finished the attack with a slice of his trident, cutting the skull off the neck of the viper. Together, they knock it out!
Jester perks his ear, glad to see the viper has been defeated, and goes for the peacock, slicing it with his claws. It shoves him away. He does 400 damage and the peacock does 300!
Dune growls at the peacock for hurting the dog. A sandstorm erupts, and the ground shakes as spire of rock come out of the ground, hitting the peacock in bottom of it's skeletal beak. 600 damage!

---

The peacock lets out an angry grunt. It had fallen down for a second, but it slowly got back to its claws and flapped open its wings. Instead of healing this turn, it was about to attack. With a roar which echoed around the caverns, the peacock charged at Dune, shoving it's beak into his flesh. He fell over, knocked out.
It raised its head, which was coated in blood, and screeched triumphantly.

---

Peacock Corpse: 1500/5000 HP

---

Leoline: [Knocked Out, Revival in 1 Turns]

Lischen: [Knocked Out, Revival in 2 Turns]

Dune: 1200/1200 [Knocked Out, Revival in 3 Turns]

Jester: Injured
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

Triin, Flare, and Plateau all attack at once, diving at the Viper at full force trying to finish it off. Triin, using her size, tackled the viper to the ground. Flare follow bly setting his claws on fire and sinking them slowly into the Viper. Plateau finished the attack with a slice of his trident, cutting the skull off the neck of the viper. Together, they knock it out!
Jester perks his ear, glad to see the viper has been defeated, and goes for the peacock, slicing it with his claws. It shoves him away. He does 400 damage and the peacock does 300!
Dune growls at the peacock for hurting the dog. A sandstorm erupts, and the ground shakes as spire of rock come out of the ground, hitting the peacock in bottom of it's skeletal beak. 600 damage!

---

The peacock lets out an angry grunt. It had fallen down for a second, but it slowly got back to its claws and flapped open its wings. Instead of healing this turn, it was about to attack. With a roar which echoed around the caverns, the peacock charged at Dune, shoving it's beak into his flesh. He fell over, knocked out.
It raised its head, which was coated in blood, and screeched triumphantly.

---

Peacock Corpse: 1500/5000 HP

---

Leoline: [Knocked Out, Revival in 1 Turns]

Lischen: [Knocked Out, Revival in 2 Turns]

Dune: 1200/1200 [Knocked Out, Revival in 3 Turns]

Jester: Injured
frt +0
art shop
Seeing Dune fall to the peacock, Vulcan prepared to avenge him by swinging his sword at the monster.
Seeing Dune fall to the peacock, Vulcan prepared to avenge him by swinging his sword at the monster.
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 133 134