Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
"We must be getting close..." Flare says, thinking out loud. "Let's just hope the egg is still okay..."
"We must be getting close..." Flare says, thinking out loud. "Let's just hope the egg is still okay..."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
((Yes this is still happening for everyone wondering. I'm sorry for the wait, I'll work on everything tonight.))
((Yes this is still happening for everyone wondering. I'm sorry for the wait, I'll work on everything tonight.))
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
([emoji=firework] alrighty!)
( alrighty!)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
((Suffer's had a bad day, and we're just about finished planning the fight, so hang in there guys! I did a bit of art for the boss, but since Suffer hasn't had the time to digitise it yet, and my camera is potato quality, we're gonna hold off for a while just to get it finished. It'll be worth it, we promise!))
((Suffer's had a bad day, and we're just about finished planning the fight, so hang in there guys! I did a bit of art for the boss, but since Suffer hasn't had the time to digitise it yet, and my camera is potato quality, we're gonna hold off for a while just to get it finished. It'll be worth it, we promise!))
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
(Take your time! We can wait just a little bit longer.)
(Take your time! We can wait just a little bit longer.)
(Yup, we don’t mind! Take as long as you need~)
(Yup, we don’t mind! Take as long as you need~)
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

The caverns smooth out more and they come to a room with unlit torches and a throne in the center. Decaying dragon bodies are scattered around the outsides of the room. No one is to be seen.
Shadows have settled over a cave behind the throne.
But, something from the shadows stirs...

The end is near.
As Fool’s Origin reach the cave of the beast, they stop. The obsidian spires vibrate eerily. A quiet thumping can be heard.
Like a heartbeat.
The dragon stirs.
Glowing red eyes pierce the darkness, staring down the team. The dragon exhales, sending a gust of warm, stench-filled air.
The dragon rises, spreading its tattered leathery wings. A ruffle of feathers as the dragon reveals its second pair. It swings its tail around, showing the axe-like tip.
A massive head appears out of the darkness, straight bone white horns scraping against the ceiling of the cave, barely large enough to contain the beast.
Dark armor coats the dragon’s scales. Each sharp edge, from the spikes on its shoulders to the keen axe blade on its tail, is rigid obsidian, sharper than the sharpest knife.
The dragon steps out of its cave, each thunderous step bringing it ever closer.
It could probably eliminate half the team with a single step, Triin being no longer than one of its legs.
Each of its claws are layered with enhancing obsidian talons.
This was a dragon who likely played with emperors in its spare time.
The team would be in for the fight of their lives.
The dragon spoke. A haunting sound that echoed across the barren wasteland.
“I am Lord Dolosus. You are foolish to challenge me. The egg is mine, and nothing you do will reprimand me. I have fought any dragon you can name. Emperors are good fun. However, the deities would have to come to give me a real challenge!
“I will tear you apart like I have done so many times to the idiotic dragons that dare think they can stop me!”
He roars, blasting at the team, lighting the torches in the process.
The end is near.

29gh0t3.png

He gave a grin. "You're no heroes."

---

Lord Dolosus: 20,000 HP

---

Inventory (using an item will not take up a turn.)

Ultra Healing Potion - Recovers All HP x3

Rare Healing Potion - Recovers 300 HP x5

Healing Potion - Recovers 200 HP x6

---

Dolosus lets you have the first attack.
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

The caverns smooth out more and they come to a room with unlit torches and a throne in the center. Decaying dragon bodies are scattered around the outsides of the room. No one is to be seen.
Shadows have settled over a cave behind the throne.
But, something from the shadows stirs...

The end is near.
As Fool’s Origin reach the cave of the beast, they stop. The obsidian spires vibrate eerily. A quiet thumping can be heard.
Like a heartbeat.
The dragon stirs.
Glowing red eyes pierce the darkness, staring down the team. The dragon exhales, sending a gust of warm, stench-filled air.
The dragon rises, spreading its tattered leathery wings. A ruffle of feathers as the dragon reveals its second pair. It swings its tail around, showing the axe-like tip.
A massive head appears out of the darkness, straight bone white horns scraping against the ceiling of the cave, barely large enough to contain the beast.
Dark armor coats the dragon’s scales. Each sharp edge, from the spikes on its shoulders to the keen axe blade on its tail, is rigid obsidian, sharper than the sharpest knife.
The dragon steps out of its cave, each thunderous step bringing it ever closer.
It could probably eliminate half the team with a single step, Triin being no longer than one of its legs.
Each of its claws are layered with enhancing obsidian talons.
This was a dragon who likely played with emperors in its spare time.
The team would be in for the fight of their lives.
The dragon spoke. A haunting sound that echoed across the barren wasteland.
“I am Lord Dolosus. You are foolish to challenge me. The egg is mine, and nothing you do will reprimand me. I have fought any dragon you can name. Emperors are good fun. However, the deities would have to come to give me a real challenge!
“I will tear you apart like I have done so many times to the idiotic dragons that dare think they can stop me!”
He roars, blasting at the team, lighting the torches in the process.
The end is near.

29gh0t3.png

He gave a grin. "You're no heroes."

---

Lord Dolosus: 20,000 HP

---

Inventory (using an item will not take up a turn.)

Ultra Healing Potion - Recovers All HP x3

Rare Healing Potion - Recovers 300 HP x5

Healing Potion - Recovers 200 HP x6

---

Dolosus lets you have the first attack.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
This was it. The final battle. And Flare was ready. He builds up flames inside his mouth, ready to release them at Dolosus next turn or as he is about to get hurt.
This was it. The final battle. And Flare was ready. He builds up flames inside his mouth, ready to release them at Dolosus next turn or as he is about to get hurt.
Lischen prepared to heal anyone who needed it! She was terrified- but whatever!
Lischen prepared to heal anyone who needed it! She was terrified- but whatever!
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Cackilina ran in from behind; buffing Lischen and Flare! "KYAHAHA! Sorry I'M LATE; Sweeties!"
Cackilina ran in from behind; buffing Lischen and Flare! "KYAHAHA! Sorry I'M LATE; Sweeties!"
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134