Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
Alright, now to address something else.

Just in case, I ask all of you. Did everyone look at their rolecards? I know Kronos has sent the rolecards to everyone, and I know some of you have already commented on them.

Just in case, however. If you haven't posted in your Journal already, please post a message saying that you've read it. This is so I know for sure that you have access to your QT, and that you are able to post in it.

Please try to post it before EotD, as your status might change once the night passes by.
Alright, now to address something else.

Just in case, I ask all of you. Did everyone look at their rolecards? I know Kronos has sent the rolecards to everyone, and I know some of you have already commented on them.

Just in case, however. If you haven't posted in your Journal already, please post a message saying that you've read it. This is so I know for sure that you have access to your QT, and that you are able to post in it.

Please try to post it before EotD, as your status might change once the night passes by.
l6jLd4V.png
[quote name="Avante" date=2018-01-04 19:27:48] -snip- It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you. You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground. You wake up to find yourself back in your tent. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MZ4NyaR.png[/img] [/quote] Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm thinking could be a name or something I guess? I've been searching but nothing relevant is coming up. Especially with the pulling back to the tent, maybe black magic?
Avante wrote on 2018-01-04:
-snip-

It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you.

You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground.

You wake up to find yourself back in your tent.

MZ4NyaR.png

Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm thinking could be a name or something I guess? I've been searching but nothing relevant is coming up. Especially with the pulling back to the tent, maybe black magic?
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-01-04 00:46:24] -snip- If the cop's head is on the line then they should claim, shouldn't they? But until then shouldn't they best be kept hidden so that they can get more results before being exposed and possibly roleblocked forever/killed? Which is why we shouldn't wait for cop results to lynch people. This literally disables us from our only weapon until the cop--if there is one, if they aren't killed by the time they get enough results to guide us--gives us stuff. [/quote] That's also true, but I generally dislike D1 lynches especially if there are consequences, as it's really unfair and Town suffers if we kill one of our own. We might end up losing 2 or more Towns due to a mislynch, and with relatively few players in this game, that's too big a risk. The cop could also choose to hide their own identity by not revealing anything until they get more results, right? Going with what you said, they could claim if their head is on the line, but then isn't it the same as letting the mafia know who they are, thus making them a target? I'll still go along with no lynch for today, and see what happens on D2.
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-01-04:
-snip-

If the cop's head is on the line then they should claim, shouldn't they? But until then shouldn't they best be kept hidden so that they can get more results before being exposed and possibly roleblocked forever/killed?

Which is why we shouldn't wait for cop results to lynch people. This literally disables us from our only weapon until the cop--if there is one, if they aren't killed by the time they get enough results to guide us--gives us stuff.

That's also true, but I generally dislike D1 lynches especially if there are consequences, as it's really unfair and Town suffers if we kill one of our own. We might end up losing 2 or more Towns due to a mislynch, and with relatively few players in this game, that's too big a risk.

The cop could also choose to hide their own identity by not revealing anything until they get more results, right? Going with what you said, they could claim if their head is on the line, but then isn't it the same as letting the mafia know who they are, thus making them a target?

I'll still go along with no lynch for today, and see what happens on D2.
QBHm0vY.jpg
Oh, I thought it was something about waking up. Like the blurriness when you open your eyes?
Oh, I thought it was something about waking up. Like the blurriness when you open your eyes?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
[quote name="ExoticBacoe" date=2018-01-04 21:37:14] [quote name="Avante" date=2018-01-04 19:27:48] -snip- It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you. You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground. You wake up to find yourself back in your tent. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MZ4NyaR.png[/img] [/quote] Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm thinking could be a name or something I guess? I've been searching but nothing relevant is coming up. Especially with the pulling back to the tent, maybe black magic? [/quote] I have no clue as well. Blackma : Black magic? Black magician? Blackmail?
ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-01-04:
Avante wrote on 2018-01-04:
-snip-

It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you.

You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground.

You wake up to find yourself back in your tent.

MZ4NyaR.png

Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm thinking could be a name or something I guess? I've been searching but nothing relevant is coming up. Especially with the pulling back to the tent, maybe black magic?
I have no clue as well. Blackma : Black magic? Black magician? Blackmail?
QBHm0vY.jpg
Black mage? I have no clue as well.
Black mage? I have no clue as well.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
Um, ignore the “as well” because it annoys me when words are repeated. Oops. xD
Um, ignore the “as well” because it annoys me when words are repeated. Oops. xD
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
[quote name="@HarlequinCr0w" date=2018-01-04 21:38:42] The cop could also choose to hide their own identity by not revealing anything until they get more results, right? Going with what you said, they could claim if their head is on the line, but then isn't it the same as letting the mafia know who they are, thus making them a target? [/quote] Yeah, but at that point it would be either a cop mislynch or a revealed cop, which, although still makes them a vunlerable maf target, is better than the other option. I'm also thinking "blackmail" because it's a single word but it might just have been spoken quickly idk. I know Town Of Salem isn't forum mafia, but blackmailer in ToS is basically a silencer, right? But considering the fact that "you" basically woke up back in their tent without mentioning any negative effects this person might not be evil? Maybe just... knocking people out for the sake of fun?
@HarlequinCr0w wrote on 2018-01-04:
The cop could also choose to hide their own identity by not revealing anything until they get more results, right? Going with what you said, they could claim if their head is on the line, but then isn't it the same as letting the mafia know who they are, thus making them a target?
Yeah, but at that point it would be either a cop mislynch or a revealed cop, which, although still makes them a vunlerable maf target, is better than the other option.

I'm also thinking "blackmail" because it's a single word but it might just have been spoken quickly idk.
I know Town Of Salem isn't forum mafia, but blackmailer in ToS is basically a silencer, right?

But considering the fact that "you" basically woke up back in their tent without mentioning any negative effects this person might not be evil? Maybe just... knocking people out for the sake of fun?
jghAv2V.png
[center][b]EotD[/b][/center] [center]As the sun sets, creamy orange light sinking into the surrounding water, the players shuffle back into their respective tents. The first day is over, and you wonder what is to come. Will you wake up to find a fellow camper murdered? During nighttime, abilities can no longer used. Please do not post in general or lynch chat until another mod posts End of the Night.[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ekGsES3.jpg[/img]
EotD

As the sun sets, creamy orange light sinking into the surrounding water, the players shuffle back into their respective tents.

The first day is over, and you wonder what is to come. Will you wake up to find a fellow camper murdered?

During nighttime, abilities can no longer used.

Please do not post in general or lynch chat until another mod posts End of the Night.

ekGsES3.jpg
l6jLd4V.png
[center]N1      @DarkwingDove cautiously looked around before closing their eyes and very carefully controlling the path of the winds, directing it towards their target.      They lost their balance, however, and fell onto the lantern. For a moment, they panicked, but after waiting awhile heard no movements coming their way.      Putting a hand on the grass besides them, they steadied themselves. They sat there for a moment, catching their breath as they reached out for their water bottle.      They took a sip, sighing, but blinked confusedly as they finished. Looking at the water bottle closely, they noticed a strange orange tint to it. As they panicked, the world around them began to spin.      A figure appeared before them, and with the knife by their bed the demigod lashed out to no avail. Their eyes flashed with fear as the world around them spun wildly, and they began slashing at whatever they could see- even themselves.      Eventually, their crazed slashing went too far, and they crumbled to the ground.      @DarkwingDove has killed themselves in an outside forces-induced craze. They were a peaceful Demigod and a child of Boreas. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LxDWI0s.png[/img] Pinglist @DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov @GoddessofCarries (Mods) @starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites [b]The night phase is not over, please do not post yet.[/b][/center]
N1

@DarkwingDove cautiously looked around before closing their eyes and very carefully controlling the path of the winds, directing it towards their target.
     They lost their balance, however, and fell onto the lantern. For a moment, they panicked, but after waiting awhile heard no movements coming their way.
     Putting a hand on the grass besides them, they steadied themselves. They sat there for a moment, catching their breath as they reached out for their water bottle.
     They took a sip, sighing, but blinked confusedly as they finished. Looking at the water bottle closely, they noticed a strange orange tint to it. As they panicked, the world around them began to spin.
     A figure appeared before them, and with the knife by their bed the demigod lashed out to no avail. Their eyes flashed with fear as the world around them spun wildly, and they began slashing at whatever they could see- even themselves.
     Eventually, their crazed slashing went too far, and they crumbled to the ground.
     @DarkwingDove has killed themselves in an outside forces-induced craze. They were a peaceful Demigod and a child of Boreas.

LxDWI0s.png

Pinglist

@DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov

@GoddessofCarries

(Mods)
@starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites

The night phase is not over, please do not post yet.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78