Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-01-03 00:49:21] [quote name="@ExoticBacoe" date=2018-01-02 23:18:58] Hello everyone! I'm ExoticBacoe, but some call me Bacoe and some exotic! I go by she/her pronouns but don't care what is used. My timezone is +17 (stupid Australia). I might go mssing some days but I'll sure let you know! Some may know me due to the game I modded recently and I'm stoked to be playing some games with you now (I know your tricks [b];)[/b]) Looking forward to this so much!!! [/quote] This smiley face :o It is the face of evil Exotic is confscum [/quote] Roflll agreed xD [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-01-03 03:27:32] -snip- Since we're waiting for other players, I guess we can talk about lynches with this in effect?? I personally still think that lynches are pro-town and... we cannot just wait on cop results to guide us on lynches and get picked off by scum during then. The cop outing makes them vunlerable to maf kills, and we don't know if there is even a doctor to save them in this game. Yes, there might be consequences to lynching townies, and there WILL be mislynches, but yeah, I personally still think we should lynch on a daily basis, provided that there is enough discussion to base our decisions on. I understand some people not wanting to vote if the lynch seems already set on one person though, but either way we'd still need everyone, voting or not, to express their opinions because I think it's better to get reads. [/quote] You have a point, but we still don't know what repercussions there are. It may be something minor, but it may be something major as well. It's a huge gamble, and I'm not a gambler, so I'll most likely vote for no lynch, unless something should happen to change my mind. About the cop being vulnerable to maf kills, isn't it the same thing if we wind up mislynching the cop on D1, and get zero clues? I think we have a better chance waiting for cop results before lynching, and if the cop gets maf killed, too bad but at least we might have something to work with.
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-01-03:
@ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-01-02:
Hello everyone! I'm ExoticBacoe, but some call me Bacoe and some exotic! I go by she/her pronouns but don't care what is used. My timezone is +17 (stupid Australia).

I might go mssing some days but I'll sure let you know! Some may know me due to the game I modded recently and I'm stoked to be playing some games with you now (I know your tricks ;))

Looking forward to this so much!!!

This smiley face :o
It is the face of evil

Exotic is confscum
Roflll agreed xD

StormDreamer wrote on 2018-01-03:
-snip-

Since we're waiting for other players, I guess we can talk about lynches with this in effect??

I personally still think that lynches are pro-town and... we cannot just wait on cop results to guide us on lynches and get picked off by scum during then. The cop outing makes them vunlerable to maf kills, and we don't know if there is even a doctor to save them in this game.
Yes, there might be consequences to lynching townies, and there WILL be mislynches, but yeah, I personally still think we should lynch on a daily basis, provided that there is enough discussion to base our decisions on.

I understand some people not wanting to vote if the lynch seems already set on one person though, but either way we'd still need everyone, voting or not, to express their opinions because I think it's better to get reads.
You have a point, but we still don't know what repercussions there are. It may be something minor, but it may be something major as well. It's a huge gamble, and I'm not a gambler, so I'll most likely vote for no lynch, unless something should happen to change my mind.

About the cop being vulnerable to maf kills, isn't it the same thing if we wind up mislynching the cop on D1, and get zero clues? I think we have a better chance waiting for cop results before lynching, and if the cop gets maf killed, too bad but at least we might have something to work with.
QBHm0vY.jpg
aaaa! sorry i'm late, demigods. i'm also a demigod, estetisk, and on FR +3 time ! she/her or they/them pronouns preferred, but honestly i don't care. hope to have a fun time lynching you all!
aaaa! sorry i'm late, demigods. i'm also a demigod, estetisk, and on FR +3 time ! she/her or they/them pronouns preferred, but honestly i don't care. hope to have a fun time lynching you all!
1623769993499.png
This phone is bad for quoting but in reference to @StormDreamer and @HarlequinCr0w

I think we should defiantly be more cautious with our lynches (as the mod will know the consequences of another mislynch :) ) but at the same time we need to defiantly need to lynch on some sort of impulse, as looking over the danganronpa game people were thinking of lynching some of the right people on an impulse but didn't ending with an almost mafia win.

So tldr a bit of both of your opinions.
This phone is bad for quoting but in reference to @StormDreamer and @HarlequinCr0w

I think we should defiantly be more cautious with our lynches (as the mod will know the consequences of another mislynch :) ) but at the same time we need to defiantly need to lynch on some sort of impulse, as looking over the danganronpa game people were thinking of lynching some of the right people on an impulse but didn't ending with an almost mafia win.

nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
[quote name="@HarlequinCr0w" date=2018-01-03 09:47:10] -snip- About the cop being vulnerable to maf kills, isn't it the same thing if we wind up mislynching the cop on D1, and get zero clues? I think we have a better chance waiting for cop results before lynching, and if the cop gets maf killed, too bad but at least we might have something to work with. [/quote] If the cop's head is on the line then they should claim, shouldn't they? But until then shouldn't they best be kept hidden so that they can get more results before being exposed and possibly roleblocked forever/killed? Which is why we shouldn't wait for cop results to lynch people. This literally disables us from our only weapon until the cop--if there is one, if they aren't killed by the time they get enough results to guide us--gives us stuff.
@HarlequinCr0w wrote on 2018-01-03:
-snip-
About the cop being vulnerable to maf kills, isn't it the same thing if we wind up mislynching the cop on D1, and get zero clues? I think we have a better chance waiting for cop results before lynching, and if the cop gets maf killed, too bad but at least we might have something to work with.

If the cop's head is on the line then they should claim, shouldn't they? But until then shouldn't they best be kept hidden so that they can get more results before being exposed and possibly roleblocked forever/killed?

Which is why we shouldn't wait for cop results to lynch people. This literally disables us from our only weapon until the cop--if there is one, if they aren't killed by the time they get enough results to guide us--gives us stuff.
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@estetisk" date=2018-01-03 14:34:46] aaaa! sorry i'm late, demigods. i'm also a demigod, estetisk, and on FR +3 time ! she/her or they/them pronouns preferred, but honestly i don't care.[b] hope to have a fun time lynching you all![/b] [/quote] *squints* Innocent demigods aren't tasty and shouldn't be lunched D: [quote name="@ExoticBacoe" date=2018-01-03 14:44:18] I think we should defiantly be more cautious with our lynches (as the mod will know the consequences of another mislynch :) ) but at the same time we need to defiantly need to lynch on some sort of impulse, as looking over the danganronpa game people were thinking of lynching some of the right people on an impulse but didn't ending with an almost mafia win. So tldr a bit of both of your opinions. [/quote] Elaborate on "some sort of impulse"? ---- Night is coming soon, I believe, and there isn't a lot of discussion here yet. To the people who haven't posted yet (@SkyMonkey @M00nKnight), hope ya'll are okay~ We'd like to hear from you! To other people: I'd like to hear from you guys too <3 I'm sorry if I appear intimidating, loud, or anything aaaa.
@estetisk wrote on 2018-01-03:
*squints*
Innocent demigods aren't tasty and shouldn't be lunched D:
@ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-01-03:

Elaborate on "some sort of impulse"?

----
Night is coming soon, I believe, and there isn't a lot of discussion here yet. To the people who haven't posted yet (@SkyMonkey @M00nKnight), hope ya'll are okay~ We'd like to hear from you!

To other people: I'd like to hear from you guys too <3

I'm sorry if I appear intimidating, loud, or anything aaaa.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

When I say impulse, it's the wrong word really. More like, sort of scumleans from what someone post and when the hasten to cover up they dig themselves into a deeper whole.

So, sort of when you don't have concrete evidence of scum but a pretty firm lean.
@StormDreamer

When I say impulse, it's the wrong word really. More like, sort of scumleans from what someone post and when the hasten to cover up they dig themselves into a deeper whole.

So, sort of when you don't have concrete evidence of scum but a pretty firm lean.
nMK7dwj.png
@ExoticBacoe
What are your exact thoughts on a D1 lynch? As @StormDreamer had said, there really hasn't been much discussion yet, so it should be hard to get good reads so far. Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards playing it safe and voting for no lynch like @HarlequinCr0w, but since there's still time before nighttime, that could change easily.
@ExoticBacoe
What are your exact thoughts on a D1 lynch? As @StormDreamer had said, there really hasn't been much discussion yet, so it should be hard to get good reads so far. Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards playing it safe and voting for no lynch like @HarlequinCr0w, but since there's still time before nighttime, that could change easily.
2018-02-13.png
PLACEHOLDER
+ chessboard
+ she/her
+ FR+3
@Chessboard

D1 lynches can be great, but with the threat of repercussions and not much chat to work out reads I would say no lynch.

Maybe if people start chatting more freely I may change my mind, but seems way too risky with so little information.
@Chessboard

D1 lynches can be great, but with the threat of repercussions and not much chat to work out reads I would say no lynch.

Maybe if people start chatting more freely I may change my mind, but seems way too risky with so little information.
nMK7dwj.png
My reads towards everyone right now is basically neutral, with a slight townlean on the more active people (which is probably not enough justification to townread anyone because scum can be active too), as well as a huge scumread on the mods and a huge townread on me because I'm awesome

I do agree that there currently is not really a lot to go off of for a lunch, but we cannot just sit by for scum to pick us off one by one so try speaking up?

I know that there are times where you don't know what to say, especially if you are new (I mean, I have a bit of experience I guess but I still am clueless so yeah :D), but don't be afraid to speak uppp~ <3
My reads towards everyone right now is basically neutral, with a slight townlean on the more active people (which is probably not enough justification to townread anyone because scum can be active too), as well as a huge scumread on the mods and a huge townread on me because I'm awesome

I do agree that there currently is not really a lot to go off of for a lunch, but we cannot just sit by for scum to pick us off one by one so try speaking up?

I know that there are times where you don't know what to say, especially if you are new (I mean, I have a bit of experience I guess but I still am clueless so yeah :D), but don't be afraid to speak uppp~ <3
jghAv2V.png
Hello, first discussion post... Oops.

Well I think day one lunches are unfair, nobody knows anything really about anybody, then the votes have no meaning behind them.
Hello, first discussion post... Oops.

Well I think day one lunches are unfair, nobody knows anything really about anybody, then the votes have no meaning behind them.
Quote:
I like it because it's blue. I like blue
-Me anywhere and everywhere
blue-2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78