i died a little
1DKhf3D.png
"Separate me in half
So the Doctor can stitch me back up
Again
Separate me in half
Prosper
My dear Dahlia"

Doctor could be Dionysus who is Storm (I think), Dahlia could mean Exotic(Bacon) who was Demeter, and the seperating could be me, Hecate? I guess??
"Separate me in half
So the Doctor can stitch me back up
Again
Separate me in half
Prosper
My dear Dahlia"

Doctor could be Dionysus who is Storm (I think), Dahlia could mean Exotic(Bacon) who was Demeter, and the seperating could be me, Hecate? I guess??
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@GoddessofCarries "Separate me in half" was Hecate, as Hecate is also the Goddess of crossroads

"So the doctor can stitch me back up again" in some variations of Dionysus's myth, Zeus saved Dionysus after his mother died by stitching him up into his leg

"Prosper my dear dahlia" Persephone is the goddess of flowers, and the daughter of Demeter. This phrase kind of sounds like something a mother would say
@GoddessofCarries "Separate me in half" was Hecate, as Hecate is also the Goddess of crossroads

"So the doctor can stitch me back up again" in some variations of Dionysus's myth, Zeus saved Dionysus after his mother died by stitching him up into his leg

"Prosper my dear dahlia" Persephone is the goddess of flowers, and the daughter of Demeter. This phrase kind of sounds like something a mother would say
l6jLd4V.png
Holy cookies that was a cryptic hint and a half
Holy cookies that was a cryptic hint and a half
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
;00
;00
l6jLd4V.png
My resolution is to become even more vague
My resolution is to become even more vague
l6jLd4V.png
Noooooooooø
Noooooooooø
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
;))
;))
l6jLd4V.png
Ahahaha I'm horribly late... again. Congrats to the Mafia for winning, you guys were great! I'm sorry for being so inactive, but work has really been taking a toll on me ;w; I actually wanted to use my ability on @ExoticBacoe since Day 3, but always forgot to put it in my journal.... how different things would've been if I did that, since I'd know for sure that they're scum (if I infected scum, the mods would begin the EoTN post with fluff text... so.... I'm so sorry for being so inactive, town..... OTL)

I was contemplating between Exotic and @thatonespeedster since people tend to ping them, and my infection spreads through pinging, but it looks like I made the wrong choice as Town (but I really enjoyed what went down because of the flower :P). Sorry speedster! ;w;

I guess I was right in thinking that Maf was Exotic/Storm because of Dark's D1 NK haha!

I really enjoyed playing with all of you, and thanks to the mods for hosting this lovely game! I probably can't cope with mafia games in the near future due to work (unless I want a repeat of something like this happening again lol), but I'd love to spectate your games (since a few of you are hosting), so please ping me if you can!
Ahahaha I'm horribly late... again. Congrats to the Mafia for winning, you guys were great! I'm sorry for being so inactive, but work has really been taking a toll on me ;w; I actually wanted to use my ability on @ExoticBacoe since Day 3, but always forgot to put it in my journal.... how different things would've been if I did that, since I'd know for sure that they're scum (if I infected scum, the mods would begin the EoTN post with fluff text... so.... I'm so sorry for being so inactive, town..... OTL)

I was contemplating between Exotic and @thatonespeedster since people tend to ping them, and my infection spreads through pinging, but it looks like I made the wrong choice as Town (but I really enjoyed what went down because of the flower :P). Sorry speedster! ;w;

I guess I was right in thinking that Maf was Exotic/Storm because of Dark's D1 NK haha!

I really enjoyed playing with all of you, and thanks to the mods for hosting this lovely game! I probably can't cope with mafia games in the near future due to work (unless I want a repeat of something like this happening again lol), but I'd love to spectate your games (since a few of you are hosting), so please ping me if you can!
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w Of course! And I understand fully that real life comes first :) I'm glad you had fun, and I wish you good luck for the future!
@HarlequinCr0w Of course! And I understand fully that real life comes first :) I'm glad you had fun, and I wish you good luck for the future!
l6jLd4V.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78