Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
Hey everyone! So sorry I’m late, I’ve just been busy. Umm, I’ve skimmed the last few pages, so I’ll say this: I’m M00nKnight, two zeroes, But Moon works fine if you’re not pinging me. I am very against 1st day lynches, because, statistically, the chances of hitting town are much higher, and we could kill someone useful, especially with the penalty rule they added. I’m FR+3, And, normally, I’ll be on in the early morning or 3 and later, though today we have a winter storm, so I don’t have any plans.

Also, hi, Vertigo, it’s Opal.
Hey everyone! So sorry I’m late, I’ve just been busy. Umm, I’ve skimmed the last few pages, so I’ll say this: I’m M00nKnight, two zeroes, But Moon works fine if you’re not pinging me. I am very against 1st day lynches, because, statistically, the chances of hitting town are much higher, and we could kill someone useful, especially with the penalty rule they added. I’m FR+3, And, normally, I’ll be on in the early morning or 3 and later, though today we have a winter storm, so I don’t have any plans.

Also, hi, Vertigo, it’s Opal.
Hey, sorry for not posting. I would not lynch on day one because we don’t have much information (basically just introductions) and plus, we have no idea what the consequences are for lynching someone who is town-alligned. If we had more info though, then I wouldn’t be against it.
Hey, sorry for not posting. I would not lynch on day one because we don’t have much information (basically just introductions) and plus, we have no idea what the consequences are for lynching someone who is town-alligned. If we had more info though, then I wouldn’t be against it.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
(Crap, I forgot to call EoTD- whoops. Well, then, EoTD will be when today ends in FR time, EoTN at 10:00 FR time tomorrow. Sorry guys!)
(Crap, I forgot to call EoTD- whoops. Well, then, EoTD will be when today ends in FR time, EoTN at 10:00 FR time tomorrow. Sorry guys!)
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
OH HAI OPAL
OH HAI OPAL
1DKhf3D.png
In reference to today's lynch, I think we should go for No Lynch until we have some more information.
In reference to today's lynch, I think we should go for No Lynch until we have some more information.
1DKhf3D.png
Aye, agreed
Aye, agreed
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
Reminder:

EotN EotD is in roughly 3 hours and 30 minutes

Edit: Sorry! Got it wrong
Reminder:

EotN EotD is in roughly 3 hours and 30 minutes

Edit: Sorry! Got it wrong
l6jLd4V.png
(She meant EoTD)
(She meant EoTD)
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[center][b]On Day 1[/b][/center] A couple hours have passed, with no new news on how you can escape this place. Some people haven't come out of their tents at all, in fact. It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you. You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground. You wake up to find yourself back in your tent. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MZ4NyaR.png[/img]
On Day 1

A couple hours have passed, with no new news on how you can escape this place. Some people haven't come out of their tents at all, in fact.

It's almost nightime. You're going for a walk to clear your mind when you hear almost a whisper coming from above. "So, blackma-" the whisper gets cut off, surprising you.

You suddenly feel as if something is pulling on your throat before the world around you starts spinning and you fall to the ground.

You wake up to find yourself back in your tent.

MZ4NyaR.png
l6jLd4V.png
@DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov

@GoddessofCarries

(Mods)
@starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites
@DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov

@GoddessofCarries

(Mods)
@starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites
l6jLd4V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78