Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78
EoTN

As the sun rises, you get out of your tent. You got no sleep, for the events last night greatly exhausted your will to do anything but think over what happened.
     But today is a new day, which may bring new discoveries. You hear soft laughter coming from above, which could only mean that the Titans are laughing at you.
     Well, let them. You won't give up so easily.

The night phase is now over! You're free to post.

Pinglist

@DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov

@GoddessofCarries

(Mods)
@starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites
EoTN

As the sun rises, you get out of your tent. You got no sleep, for the events last night greatly exhausted your will to do anything but think over what happened.
     But today is a new day, which may bring new discoveries. You hear soft laughter coming from above, which could only mean that the Titans are laughing at you.
     Well, let them. You won't give up so easily.

The night phase is now over! You're free to post.

Pinglist

@DarkwingDove @SkyMonkey @ExoticBacoe @StormDreamer @thatonespeedster @glodkies @estetisk @Chessboard @HarlequinCr0w @M00nKnight @BofaSofa @RenatoUlbov

@GoddessofCarries

(Mods)
@starrynite @Avante @cheesybagelbites
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Nyahahahahaha!
Nyahahahahaha!
l6jLd4V.png
THE PEPTO BISMOL HAS BEGUN
THE PEPTO BISMOL HAS BEGUN
1DKhf3D.png
@Stormdreamer

Wow you didn't die N1 *clap*

@Darkwingdove we will miss you my friend :(

@ everyone else does anyone have any information at all to go off?

Also if blackma does = blackmail, then someone should be silent today since it seems they were talking about performing that action tonight.

Shall we have a check in to make sure everyone isn't blackmailed?

I'm not blackmailed.
@Stormdreamer

@Darkwingdove we will miss you my friend :(

@ everyone else does anyone have any information at all to go off?

Also if blackma does = blackmail, then someone should be silent today since it seems they were talking about performing that action tonight.

Shall we have a check in to make sure everyone isn't blackmailed?

I'm not blackmailed.
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Blackmailed? What does that mean?
Blackmailed? What does that mean?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@glodkies

The more known version of a blackmailer is someone who stops another from speaking for the day.

Blackmail outside of mafia terms means that someone uses information against another to either silence them or get money off them.

Hope that helps!
@glodkies

The more known version of a blackmailer is someone who stops another from speaking for the day.

Blackmail outside of mafia terms means that someone uses information against another to either silence them or get money off them.

Hope that helps!
nMK7dwj.png
@ExoticBacoe
Okay, thanks. I’m not blackmailed, then.
I don’t really have info to go on either, but if someone was blackmailed, we should find out tomorrow, right?
If it was something like black mage or black magic, it could work because it is using magic for evil/selfish purposes. It could mean Hecate or something typically associated with evil, such as death, like Hades and Thanatos?
@ExoticBacoe
Okay, thanks. I’m not blackmailed, then.
I don’t really have info to go on either, but if someone was blackmailed, we should find out tomorrow, right?
If it was something like black mage or black magic, it could work because it is using magic for evil/selfish purposes. It could mean Hecate or something typically associated with evil, such as death, like Hades and Thanatos?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@glodkies

It depends on who was blackmailed I guess

And yeah that could fit in with this storyline, it would make sense if the "mafia" had some affiliation with Hades maybe, and the town has an affiliation with Zeus.
@glodkies

It depends on who was blackmailed I guess

And yeah that could fit in with this storyline, it would make sense if the "mafia" had some affiliation with Hades maybe, and the town has an affiliation with Zeus.
nMK7dwj.png
Perhaps the town is related to the major gods and goddesses like Athena, Poseidon, Zues, Apollo, Artemis, etc. while the mafia is related to lesser known and more “evil” gods/goddesses?
Perhaps the town is related to the major gods and goddesses like Athena, Poseidon, Zues, Apollo, Artemis, etc. while the mafia is related to lesser known and more “evil” gods/goddesses?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
[quote name="@ExoticBacoe" date=2018-01-05 15:29:30] @\Stormdreamer Wow you didn't die N1 *clap* [/quote] I think the "die by day 2" rule only applies to your games lol~ I'm also not BMed :3
@ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-01-05:
@\Stormdreamer
I think the "die by day 2" rule only applies to your games lol~

I'm also not BMed :3
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78