Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 178 179
Please vote her
Please vote her
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
It's almost lockdown and still someone hasn't posted (the limit is at least 2 posts per day)

*Ahem
ColorfulLava
*Ahem
It's almost lockdown and still someone hasn't posted (the limit is at least 2 posts per day)

*Ahem
ColorfulLava
*Ahem
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Btw, I think this may be a nice question (game-wise and for an icebreaker)
What tribe are you in? Do you like it?
Btw, I think this may be a nice question (game-wise and for an icebreaker)
What tribe are you in? Do you like it?
122cdhe.png
[code][b]What tribe are you in and do you like it?[/b][/code] This is totally optional I am a MudWing. It totally contradicts with my personality but I am fine with it since I totally forgot to pm Frosty my preferred tribes oops.
Code:
[b]What tribe are you in and do you like it?[/b]

This is totally optional

I am a MudWing. It totally contradicts with my personality but I am fine with it since I totally forgot to pm Frosty my preferred tribes oops.
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing
remove your vote
someone voted
@Heronwing
remove your vote
someone voted
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Clw23
Ah thanks!
@Clw23
Ah thanks!
122cdhe.png
@ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX @clw23

Guys DON'T LYNCH MOD! I agree with heron, it'll only benefit mafia. I highly suspect that if we lynch them we wont be able to tell roles about who dies, because of the d1 flavor.
@ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX @clw23

Guys DON'T LYNCH MOD! I agree with heron, it'll only benefit mafia. I highly suspect that if we lynch them we wont be able to tell roles about who dies, because of the d1 flavor.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre
I second that!
@LibreNoctre
I second that!
@LibreNoctre
heron said that NOT lynching mod would benefit mafia
@LibreNoctre
heron said that NOT lynching mod would benefit mafia
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2018-01-04 05:36:28] I highly suspect that if we lynch them we wont be able to tell roles about who dies, because of the d1 flavor. [/quote] @ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX PLEASE LYNCH MOD that will not happen that is not what happens when you lynch mod
LibreNoctre wrote on 2018-01-04:
I highly suspect that if we lynch them we wont be able to tell roles about who dies, because of the d1 flavor.
@ColorfulLava @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX

PLEASE LYNCH MOD
that will not happen
that is not what happens when you lynch mod
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 178 179