Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
Good game, everyone, and congratulations to town and the above 3ps on your victory! I had a ton of fun, and I hope all of you did, too! :D

Special shout-outs:

@Clw23 and @B00KW0RM for being amazing muffin buds! Clw, you were playing extremely well and I feel like you would have been able to survive far into the game if Veredine hadn't outed you. B00K, you played amazingly, especially considering your experience level! Thank you for saving my butt countless times, haha.

@LibreNoctre Holy buttrocks, you played town so well that I was convinced you were and suggested we kill you. I'msorry orz

Also sorry to our other allies whom we kept killing, asjkdfljs. I'm really bad at this game even though I love it.

@Combtaystic In case you were wondering why you flipped as scum instead of town, that was because I used a potion on you. Maybe think of it as payback for the poisoned message, which was actually pretty hilarious and had me freaking out in maf chat thinking I was going to die, haha. I only sussed you for it because you were easy to suss. :')

@Starrynite Thanks! I actually much prefer being town because I don't like trying to fool people (I'm too much of a nervous wreck), but I'm glad I was able to be convincing! Also, was your wincon the death of whoever holds the pendant? If I'm understanding that right, I'm glad I kept it! Congrats!

@XxVeredinexX It was a pleasure to play with you, and I wish I had been on your side! You had excellent instincts and reasoning, even if you were kind of our arch-nemesis in this game. :'D

And of course, huge shoutout to @GoddessOfCarries for putting together this wonderful game! It really was a wild ride, and I really loved reading the flavor with each phase and execution. Thank you so much for the amazing game!

Good game, everyone, and congratulations to town and the above 3ps on your victory! I had a ton of fun, and I hope all of you did, too! :D

Special shout-outs:

@Clw23 and @B00KW0RM for being amazing muffin buds! Clw, you were playing extremely well and I feel like you would have been able to survive far into the game if Veredine hadn't outed you. B00K, you played amazingly, especially considering your experience level! Thank you for saving my butt countless times, haha.

@LibreNoctre Holy buttrocks, you played town so well that I was convinced you were and suggested we kill you. I'msorry orz

Also sorry to our other allies whom we kept killing, asjkdfljs. I'm really bad at this game even though I love it.

@Combtaystic In case you were wondering why you flipped as scum instead of town, that was because I used a potion on you. Maybe think of it as payback for the poisoned message, which was actually pretty hilarious and had me freaking out in maf chat thinking I was going to die, haha. I only sussed you for it because you were easy to suss. :')

@Starrynite Thanks! I actually much prefer being town because I don't like trying to fool people (I'm too much of a nervous wreck), but I'm glad I was able to be convincing! Also, was your wincon the death of whoever holds the pendant? If I'm understanding that right, I'm glad I kept it! Congrats!

@XxVeredinexX It was a pleasure to play with you, and I wish I had been on your side! You had excellent instincts and reasoning, even if you were kind of our arch-nemesis in this game. :'D

And of course, huge shoutout to @GoddessOfCarries for putting together this wonderful game! It really was a wild ride, and I really loved reading the flavor with each phase and execution. Thank you so much for the amazing game!

|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX @widmo

I think that's everyone, tell me if I'm wrong.

That was an awesome game! You were all so much fun to play with! I hope to see you again in the future! :D
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @Serkaralka @XxVeredinexX @widmo

I think that's everyone, tell me if I'm wrong.

That was an awesome game! You were all so much fun to play with! I hope to see you again in the future! :D
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
You probably will because I'm obsessed with Mafia now! (In 3 games like kill me... No don't)
You probably will because I'm obsessed with Mafia now! (In 3 games like kill me... No don't)
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@Kimdra yep, that's right! I really tried to bait you guys into killing veredine so I could've won, but then TANGLE redirected you to me, so it was honestly pure luck I won, heh.
@Kimdra yep, that's right! I really tried to bait you guys into killing veredine so I could've won, but then TANGLE redirected you to me, so it was honestly pure luck I won, heh.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Bad Tangle XD
Bad Tangle XD
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
HEY EVERYONE!!!

6th MAFIA WIN IN A ROW NEVER LOST I am so happy :3

Your healer got killed XD
HEY EVERYONE!!!

lighttop.png
[quote name="B00KW0RM" date=2018-01-15 08:52:00] Bad Tangle XD [/quote] Current mood ;D
B00KW0RM wrote on 2018-01-15:
Bad Tangle XD

Current mood ;D
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[quote name="GilatheHybrid" date=2018-01-15 09:38:31] HEY EVERYONE!!! 6th MAFIA WIN IN A ROW NEVER LOST I am so happy :3 Your healer got killed XD [/quote] Haha, you lucky person, you.
GilatheHybrid wrote on 2018-01-15:
HEY EVERYONE!!!

Haha, you lucky person, you.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
XD the one time I’m not here we win!! Oh well... lol
It was so fun playing with you all! Good game!

And @Kimdra woah I didn’t expect you to be mafia!
XD the one time I’m not here we win!! Oh well... lol
It was so fun playing with you all! Good game!

And @Kimdra woah I didn’t expect you to be mafia!
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@Kimdra

I was told why I flipped scum, yeah.

So in the end, all the scum were susses of mine at some point
But really, you and libre were far too convincing, haah

It was a fun game, everyone!
//and i'll keep in mind not to pull anymore pranks like that, heh
@Kimdra

I was told why I flipped scum, yeah.

So in the end, all the scum were susses of mine at some point
But really, you and libre were far too convincing, haah