Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
Based on abilities I sus Ember a little more but I don't want to tie the vote so I'll be voting on Kimdra.
Based on abilities I sus Ember a little more but I don't want to tie the vote so I'll be voting on Kimdra.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Ilovepits could you ask if there are other threats than mafia?
@Ilovepits could you ask if there are other threats than mafia?
LOCKDOWN
Please do not post after this. You will all be pinged for the flavor shortly.
LOCKDOWN
Please do not post after this. You will all be pinged for the flavor shortly.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Night 6 & The End

The sky darkened as the day came to the end, which also marked the end of their struggle. The last killer finally came to light after having too much accusations thrown their way, and the SeaWing smiled sadistically before looking at the remaining survivors.

“Oh, killing me now, aren’t you?” They laughed even more maniacally than the SandWing explorer had, who had escaped the sanctuary while they cornered this mad dragon. “By the way, I killed all of your allies. I have no interest in your eggs, no matter what my allies said. It was so fun melting off their scales.” The sick look in their eyes scared Firecatcher. Wasting no time, she held the staff determinedly, finally vanquishing the insane dragon and ending their threats.

The eggs were safe. They were safe. The sanctuary was safe.

Frosty leaned down and picked up a softly glowing pendant, which had swirls of bright red energy filling it. The Mad Scientist must have carried it without knowing what it did. And now, the sorcerer will get what they had yearned for since the start of this whole fiasco. The Faithful Watcher and the remaining of the survivors watched speechlessly as the Cryptic Sorcerer’s spirit appeared and was given flesh and blood again, right before their eyes.

Aurora smiled at all of the dumbfounded guardians, gently taking the pendant Frosty now passed on to her with a smile and hanging it around her neck, letting it touch her shimmering light blue scales. She nodded to them in silent congratulations, and left the cave just as the Curious Explorer had.

“Come on now Silvertongue, don't say I'm completely useless, or else you wouldn't have come to me for help every night?” Frosty continued to tease the librarian even in her spirit form. The NightWing said nothing, eyes closed to send her condolences to her fallen comrades. The others did the same, all relieved to be alive but art at the same time devastated at the loss of Lily, the RainWing who only wanted the best for them, Goldryn, who only wanted to protect the innocent and maybe even Lightbringer, who had totally did nothing but never once meant harm.

“I guess I'll be returning then. Don't worry, I'll send your apologies and those stuff to them, blah blah blah. Also, Snowflake was one of your own. Can't blame the Mad Scientist for framing her,” Frosty said nonchalantly fit for the last time before she disappeared.

And as the Godmod left, the first crack of an egg could be heard before a glint of silver scales appeared underneath the eggshell that was close to bursting.

@Kimdra has been lynched. They were Ripple the SeaWing, The Mad Scientist, and is mafia.

A mutual wincon has been achieved. Town has won the game. Congratulations!

@Heronwing, @Tanglefire and @starrynite have all also won the game as 3ps. Congratulations to all of you too!

Players:
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @widmo @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@StormDreamer

Spectators:
@ExoticBacoe @TheBluePhoenix @QueenOfSupports @Chessboard

The thread is now open for posting! Feel free to ask any questions!
Night 6 & The End

The sky darkened as the day came to the end, which also marked the end of their struggle. The last killer finally came to light after having too much accusations thrown their way, and the SeaWing smiled sadistically before looking at the remaining survivors.

“Oh, killing me now, aren’t you?” They laughed even more maniacally than the SandWing explorer had, who had escaped the sanctuary while they cornered this mad dragon. “By the way, I killed all of your allies. I have no interest in your eggs, no matter what my allies said. It was so fun melting off their scales.” The sick look in their eyes scared Firecatcher. Wasting no time, she held the staff determinedly, finally vanquishing the insane dragon and ending their threats.

The eggs were safe. They were safe. The sanctuary was safe.

Frosty leaned down and picked up a softly glowing pendant, which had swirls of bright red energy filling it. The Mad Scientist must have carried it without knowing what it did. And now, the sorcerer will get what they had yearned for since the start of this whole fiasco. The Faithful Watcher and the remaining of the survivors watched speechlessly as the Cryptic Sorcerer’s spirit appeared and was given flesh and blood again, right before their eyes.

Aurora smiled at all of the dumbfounded guardians, gently taking the pendant Frosty now passed on to her with a smile and hanging it around her neck, letting it touch her shimmering light blue scales. She nodded to them in silent congratulations, and left the cave just as the Curious Explorer had.

“Come on now Silvertongue, don't say I'm completely useless, or else you wouldn't have come to me for help every night?” Frosty continued to tease the librarian even in her spirit form. The NightWing said nothing, eyes closed to send her condolences to her fallen comrades. The others did the same, all relieved to be alive but art at the same time devastated at the loss of Lily, the RainWing who only wanted the best for them, Goldryn, who only wanted to protect the innocent and maybe even Lightbringer, who had totally did nothing but never once meant harm.

“I guess I'll be returning then. Don't worry, I'll send your apologies and those stuff to them, blah blah blah. Also, Snowflake was one of your own. Can't blame the Mad Scientist for framing her,” Frosty said nonchalantly fit for the last time before she disappeared.

And as the Godmod left, the first crack of an egg could be heard before a glint of silver scales appeared underneath the eggshell that was close to bursting.

@Kimdra has been lynched. They were Ripple the SeaWing, The Mad Scientist, and is mafia.

A mutual wincon has been achieved. Town has won the game. Congratulations!

@Heronwing, @Tanglefire and @starrynite have all also won the game as 3ps. Congratulations to all of you too!

Players:
@LibreNoctre @Tanglefire @Combtaystic @CosmicSymbols @Kimdra @Shadowlugia711 @GilatheHybrid @GraceKat99 @starrynite @DarkwingDove @Ilovepits @clw23 @CrystalDragonz7 @EmbertheSkywing @Heronwing @B00KW0RM @Moonlightrebel @widmo @XxVeredinexX

Subs:
@StormDreamer

Spectators:
@ExoticBacoe @TheBluePhoenix @QueenOfSupports @Chessboard

The thread is now open for posting! Feel free to ask any questions!
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I am such an idiot. I KILLED TWO ALLIES
I am such an idiot. I KILLED TWO ALLIES
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, TOWN, FOR LYNCHING KIMDRA SO I COULD WIN :D 1000 HUGS TO ALL OF YOU

@Kimdra I didn't read you as Mafia until I was told you WERE Mafia, so you played very well. Congrats on fooling me, at least!
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, TOWN, FOR LYNCHING KIMDRA SO I COULD WIN :D 1000 HUGS TO ALL OF YOU

@Kimdra I didn't read you as Mafia until I was told you WERE Mafia, so you played very well. Congrats on fooling me, at least!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Hello everyone, I'll post the role cards and activities that happened tomorrow considering I'm already on mobile and supposed to be asleep.
Hello everyone, I'll post the role cards and activities that happened tomorrow considering I'm already on mobile and supposed to be asleep.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Oh also @Tanglefire curse you for killing me; I would've won right then and there if Veredine had died :(
Oh also @Tanglefire curse you for killing me; I would've won right then and there if Veredine had died :(
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY TOWN WINS! THIS WAS FUN! Kimdra you were very tricky to figure out, I must say! (Which kingdom of pyrrhia was this in?)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY TOWN WINS! THIS WAS FUN! Kimdra you were very tricky to figure out, I must say! (Which kingdom of pyrrhia was this in?)
[funny joke] (laugh at it please)
aaaaaah oof cograts everybody! that was really fun game, I'm glad I could hop in.

and even happier i don't get to use my ability again
aaaaaah oof cograts everybody! that was really fun game, I'm glad I could hop in.

and even happier i don't get to use my ability again
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179