Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 178 179
@Kimdra

I mean, honestly it's pretty easy to guess who is gonna be NK'ed next. Conf town is always first to die usually. And with a bit of luck somehow I guess a lot of kills. and a bit of experience will make you realise mafia kill patterns are fairly similar every game.
@Kimdra

I mean, honestly it's pretty easy to guess who is gonna be NK'ed next. Conf town is always first to die usually. And with a bit of luck somehow I guess a lot of kills. and a bit of experience will make you realise mafia kill patterns are fairly similar every game.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@widmo

Watching me, as in protecting me, roleblocking me, or jailkeeping me?

If the last two options then I was roleblocked and the switch couldn't have happened, meaning the mafia would really intend to kill GraceKat
@widmo

Watching me, as in protecting me, roleblocking me, or jailkeeping me?

If the last two options then I was roleblocked and the switch couldn't have happened, meaning the mafia would really intend to kill GraceKat
All right. That's fair, I suppose. I'm just surprised you didn't anticipate mafia going after Veredine again, since they're more or less conftown.
All right. That's fair, I suppose. I'm just surprised you didn't anticipate mafia going after Veredine again, since they're more or less conftown.
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@tanglefire

My night action is passive (I'm just there) unless there are three people present.
@tanglefire

My night action is passive (I'm just there) unless there are three people present.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
[quote name="Kimdra" date=2018-01-14 15:52:30] All right. That's fair, I suppose. I'm just surprised you didn't anticipate mafia going after Veredine again, since they're more or less conftown. [/quote] Too stupid for mafia to do so. Tried twice but failed. And any town dead would be fine. Plus, they are not the only conftown. Mafia might also be anticipating me switching again, so will target another guy.
Kimdra wrote on 2018-01-14:

Too stupid for mafia to do so. Tried twice but failed. And any town dead would be fine. Plus, they are not the only conftown. Mafia might also be anticipating me switching again, so will target another guy.
[quote name="widmo" date=2018-01-14 16:07:54] @/tanglefire My night action is passive (I'm just there) unless there are three people present. [/quote] Okay so if more than three ppl present a very bad party will happen?
widmo wrote on 2018-01-14:
@/tanglefire

Okay so if more than three ppl present a very bad party will happen?
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2018-01-14 18:11:51] [quote name="widmo" date=2018-01-14 16:07:54] @/tanglefire My night action is passive (I'm just there) unless there are three people present. [/quote] Okay so if more than three ppl present a very bad party will happen? [/quote] ah I meant more than two. if there is somebody else visiting the person I am with tonight. and yes, pretty bad party. I'll be going to bed now. I consider Kimdra and Embertheskywing as my lynch candidates as those are only people with roles we know barely anything about. Tangle, Shadow Ilovepits and XxVeredinexX are p much confirmed. If we assume that CosmicSymbols is telling the truth then it also confirms Crystaldragonz7 and we are left with Kimdra and Ambertheskywing.
Tanglefire wrote on 2018-01-14:
@/tanglefire

Okay so if more than three ppl present a very bad party will happen?

ah I meant more than two. if there is somebody else visiting the person I am with tonight. and yes, pretty bad party.

I'll be going to bed now. I consider Kimdra and Embertheskywing as my lynch candidates as those are only people with roles we know barely anything about.

Tangle, Shadow Ilovepits and XxVeredinexX are p much confirmed.

If we assume that CosmicSymbols is telling the truth then it also confirms Crystaldragonz7 and we are left with Kimdra and Ambertheskywing.
[quote=N5 flavor]It was today that the remaining survivors had finally had luck in actually getting a target. The NightWing didn’t even bother trying to defend themselves, only smirking as[b] the true SkyWing guardian[/b] flew over to the only entrance and exit of the hatchery and prevented the freak from running.[/quote] Although Cos also claimed to be a Skywing, I believe its referring to me because she didn't vote on D5. I [i]really[/i] don't want to seem like I'm sussing Kimdra because she sussed me, but she's the only one I'm not sure about. Feel free to ask about my role.
N5 flavor wrote:
It was today that the remaining survivors had finally had luck in actually getting a target. The NightWing didn’t even bother trying to defend themselves, only smirking as the true SkyWing guardian flew over to the only entrance and exit of the hatchery and prevented the freak from running.
Although Cos also claimed to be a Skywing, I believe its referring to me because she didn't vote on D5.
I really don't want to seem like I'm sussing Kimdra because she sussed me, but she's the only one I'm not sure about.
Feel free to ask about my role.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="widmo" date=2018-01-14 18:26:54] ah I meant more than two. if there is somebody else visiting the person I am with tonight. and yes, pretty bad party. I'll be going to bed now. I consider Kimdra and Embertheskywing as my lynch candidates as those are only people with roles we know barely anything about. Tangle, Shadow Ilovepits and XxVeredinexX are p much confirmed. If we assume that CosmicSymbols is telling the truth then it also confirms Crystaldragonz7 and we are left with Kimdra and Ambertheskywing. [/quote] Beginning of Night 3, I think, when Moonlightrebel got lynched. I got a hit from mod N2 that said Moon was town. When she was lynched, it turned out she was town. Everything about her role matched up with what I said. We've determined that maf don't know who else is maf. That was the only reason my claim was disputed. Everyone thought maf could see eachother and one of us was maf defending the other to seem more town. I thought that would confirm me as town :'( [size=1]At least I'm not scumlean [/size] I don't know why Crystal turned up as "forgetful" in mod hint N4, but is claiming an invest role. (Amnesiac??) I'll have another hint by tomorrow. Fingers crossed for something good.

ah I meant more than two. if there is somebody else visiting the person I am with tonight. and yes, pretty bad party.

I'll be going to bed now. I consider Kimdra and Embertheskywing as my lynch candidates as those are only people with roles we know barely anything about.

Tangle, Shadow Ilovepits and XxVeredinexX are p much confirmed.

If we assume that CosmicSymbols is telling the truth then it also confirms Crystaldragonz7 and we are left with Kimdra and Ambertheskywing.

Beginning of Night 3, I think, when Moonlightrebel got lynched. I got a hit from mod N2 that said Moon was town. When she was lynched, it turned out she was town. Everything about her role matched up with what I said. We've determined that maf don't know who else is maf. That was the only reason my claim was disputed. Everyone thought maf could see eachother and one of us was maf defending the other to seem more town. I thought that would confirm me as town :'( At least I'm not scumlean

I don't know why Crystal turned up as "forgetful" in mod hint N4, but is claiming an invest role. (Amnesiac??) I'll have another hint by tomorrow. Fingers crossed for something good.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Yeah and Ilovepits asked about Crystal and got similar results.

About them not lying about being investigative role.
Yeah and Ilovepits asked about Crystal and got similar results.

About them not lying about being investigative role.
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 178 179