Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Mafia [Discussion] [END]
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
Uh... I'm not sure why you would consider lynching me for not knowing about my role without asking any info on it. I haven't roleclaimed because I wasn't asked, and randomly roleclaiming is a great way to get yourself killed.

The summary is that I'm a roleblocker with some extra spice. I can go into more detail or paraphrase my rolecard if anyone wants that.
Uh... I'm not sure why you would consider lynching me for not knowing about my role without asking any info on it. I haven't roleclaimed because I wasn't asked, and randomly roleclaiming is a great way to get yourself killed.

The summary is that I'm a roleblocker with some extra spice. I can go into more detail or paraphrase my rolecard if anyone wants that.
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@EmbertheSkywing

May I ask why you're sure about the others?
@EmbertheSkywing

May I ask why you're sure about the others?
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Kimdra
Well, Shadow, Tangle, widmo can't be the killer for reasons you already know. Both Cos and Ilovepits confirmed Crystal to be town and I believe Cos is also town because she was right about Moon. As for Ilovepits, she mentioned that her family forbids lying and seemed genuinely upset when you guys were sussing her. And XxVeredinexX is helpful, there may be a small chance that they're mafia, but it's highly unlikely.
@Kimdra
Well, Shadow, Tangle, widmo can't be the killer for reasons you already know. Both Cos and Ilovepits confirmed Crystal to be town and I believe Cos is also town because she was right about Moon. As for Ilovepits, she mentioned that her family forbids lying and seemed genuinely upset when you guys were sussing her. And XxVeredinexX is helpful, there may be a small chance that they're mafia, but it's highly unlikely.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkywing

All right. That makes sense.
@EmbertheSkywing

All right. That makes sense.
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Since quite a few people are voting for me, I guess I'll paraphrase my rolecard in an attempt to prove that I'm town. I would ask that you hold off lynching me until I can be investigated, but since there's probably only one maf left, I suppose we can afford a mislynch.

Role name: The Unprincipled Herbalist

You are a nurturing dragon who spends your time studying herbs and mixing salves. With your knowledge of medicine, you can help to ease the pain of your customers and keep them healthy enough to protect the eggs, though you also know how to make sure a dragon is bed-ridden for the rest of the day if push comes to shove.

Passive: Due to potential side-effects, you can’t use your abilities on the same target two nights in a row.

Active: [One-shot] You can choose to heal a dragon with your salves to ensure they do not die from any attacks.

Active: You can choose to mix some herbs into a dragon’s tea that will surely cause a bellyache and prevent that dragon from acting for the rest of the night.
Since quite a few people are voting for me, I guess I'll paraphrase my rolecard in an attempt to prove that I'm town. I would ask that you hold off lynching me until I can be investigated, but since there's probably only one maf left, I suppose we can afford a mislynch.

Role name: The Unprincipled Herbalist

You are a nurturing dragon who spends your time studying herbs and mixing salves. With your knowledge of medicine, you can help to ease the pain of your customers and keep them healthy enough to protect the eggs, though you also know how to make sure a dragon is bed-ridden for the rest of the day if push comes to shove.

Passive: Due to potential side-effects, you can’t use your abilities on the same target two nights in a row.

Active: [One-shot] You can choose to heal a dragon with your salves to ensure they do not die from any attacks.

Active: You can choose to mix some herbs into a dragon’s tea that will surely cause a bellyache and prevent that dragon from acting for the rest of the night.
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Tanglefire and @CosmicSymbols, may I ask your reasons for voting for me?
Tanglefire and @CosmicSymbols, may I ask your reasons for voting for me?
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date=2018-01-14 19:31:15] @Kimdra Well, Shadow, Tangle, widmo can't be the killer for reasons you already know. Both Cos and Ilovepits confirmed Crystal to be town and I believe Cos is also town because she was right about Moon. As for Ilovepits, she mentioned that her family forbids lying and seemed genuinely upset when you guys were sussing her. And XxVeredinexX is helpful, there may be a small chance that they're mafia, but it's highly unlikely. [/quote] Same reason as stated. Though now it seemed you revealed your role card it seems to make sense...... Of course, you can still be scum. It is also quite common for scum roleblockers, ya know....... I'll change to no vote. Honestly any sides winning benefits me. I just want this to finish sooner.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2018-01-14:
@Kimdra

Same reason as stated. Though now it seemed you revealed your role card it seems to make sense......

Of course, you can still be scum. It is also quite common for scum roleblockers, ya know.......

I'll change to no vote. Honestly any sides winning benefits me. I just want this to finish sooner.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Since I'm going to bed soon, I guess I should probably should say some stuff about my role, too.
I'm known as the Relic Collector. I have a passive that protects me from getting roleblocked and can protect other people from getting roleblocked, as well. I also had an one-shot ability (which I had already used) that allows someone to use their power two times.
Since I'm going to bed soon, I guess I should probably should say some stuff about my role, too.
I'm known as the Relic Collector. I have a passive that protects me from getting roleblocked and can protect other people from getting roleblocked, as well. I also had an one-shot ability (which I had already used) that allows someone to use their power two times.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I'm also going to bed soon. I probably won't be on by EoD because I'm on FR time and will likely still be sleeping. The reason for my vote is that they're my strongest suspicion right now, though I haven't really been liking widmo's recent behavior.

Anyway, if the votes don't change much by EoD, then it was nice playing with all of you. Best of luck. :)
I'm also going to bed soon. I probably won't be on by EoD because I'm on FR time and will likely still be sleeping. The reason for my vote is that they're my strongest suspicion right now, though I haven't really been liking widmo's recent behavior.

Anyway, if the votes don't change much by EoD, then it was nice playing with all of you. Best of luck. :)
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
[quote name="Kimdra" date=2018-01-14 20:41:18] Tanglefire and @ CosmicSymbols, may I ask your reasons for voting for me? [/quote] It's because out of our list of suspicious people, you're a main one. I'm really not sure how to feel about you, but we can't wait around with our thumbs planted as the last maf runs wild. I'm standing my ground about this, even if I'm still unsure.
Kimdra wrote on 2018-01-14:
Tanglefire and @ CosmicSymbols, may I ask your reasons for voting for me?

It's because out of our list of suspicious people, you're a main one. I'm really not sure how to feel about you, but we can't wait around with our thumbs planted as the last maf runs wild. I'm standing my ground about this, even if I'm still unsure.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179