Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84
You mean cause Storm voted for you, the mod of this tragic eternal tale? Also, only three names popped up: @Kamme @Tristess @Kyumileo Though Kamme has only posted once from what I saw and they had no real thoughts on the questions or discussion that has taken place. Nothing to major but slightly pinging me off. Kyumileo seems fine for now their answers were a little lack luster but nothing overall shady Tristess seems active and giving their thoughts on the matter but I get a small odd vibe from them. Not to sure why I think it was their first post that pinged me off. [quote name="Tristess" date=2017-06-10 09:58:00] I have no experience with RVS, but it seems to help scumhunting, therefore it shouldn't be seen as scummy. [/quote] Did I miss anyone?
You mean cause Storm voted for you, the mod of this tragic eternal tale?

Also, only three names popped up:
@Kamme
@Tristess
@Kyumileo

Though Kamme has only posted once from what I saw and they had no real thoughts on the questions or discussion that has taken place. Nothing to major but slightly pinging me off.

Kyumileo seems fine for now their answers were a little lack luster but nothing overall shady

Tristess seems active and giving their thoughts on the matter but I get a small odd vibe from them. Not to sure why I think it was their first post that pinged me off.
Tristess wrote on 2017-06-10:
I have no experience with RVS, but it seems to help scumhunting, therefore it shouldn't be seen as scummy.

Did I miss anyone?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I'm in the car right now and about to talk an hour and half drive home. I'll post more when I get home but I'd like to look more into Tristess and Sirenia.
I'm in the car right now and about to talk an hour and half drive home. I'll post more when I get home but I'd like to look more into Tristess and Sirenia.
vV5jbm.png
@Nerasis
Yes Nera I know, I was only joking.

Yes I agree, those that have nothing to add might be good to look into as well. That is a good idea.

@Ghostray
Tris's post is a bit off and she has been in games that have had people random vote at the start of a game or in the game at some point. FM did it in FHG (Current game) and Poly did it in MMM. So whether she remembers or not, she has been in that situation before. So to me that post does ping me a bit but not enough to cause me to sus her.
@Nerasis
Yes Nera I know, I was only joking.

Yes I agree, those that have nothing to add might be good to look into as well. That is a good idea.

@Ghostray
Tris's post is a bit off and she has been in games that have had people random vote at the start of a game or in the game at some point. FM did it in FHG (Current game) and Poly did it in MMM. So whether she remembers or not, she has been in that situation before. So to me that post does ping me a bit but not enough to cause me to sus her.
@Ghostray @Cognitive
So the two of you would both be interested in the possibility of a Tristess lynch?

@Tristess
Do you have any sort of defense for the way you have been acting as of late? You've been pointed out as having lied about your past experience from what I recall, and afterwards you merely brushed the matter aside. That's... That's actually somewhat suspicious.
@Ghostray @Cognitive
So the two of you would both be interested in the possibility of a Tristess lynch?

@Tristess
Do you have any sort of defense for the way you have been acting as of late? You've been pointed out as having lied about your past experience from what I recall, and afterwards you merely brushed the matter aside. That's... That's actually somewhat suspicious.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Gwendolyn
Ninja'd - The first question above, to you too.
@Gwendolyn
Ninja'd - The first question above, to you too.
@Nerasis
Yes I would be fine with a Tristess lynch.
@Nerasis
Yes I would be fine with a Tristess lynch.
@Nerasis
I'm game for that, though I'd rather see their defense before the push of a lynch.
@Nerasis
I'm game for that, though I'd rather see their defense before the push of a lynch.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="Ghostray" date=2017-06-11 14:07:52] You mean cause Storm voted for you, the mod of this tragic eternal tale? [/quote] Of course! Need I any other reason? [color=transparent]plus, it's really easy to lynch me this game[/color]
Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-11:
You mean cause Storm voted for you, the mod of this tragic eternal tale?
Of course! Need I any other reason?
plus, it's really easy to lynch me this game
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Gwendolyn @Ghostray
Ah, good, we're finally getting somewhere. Yes, I've asked for their defence and shall wait to see what they say before voting.

@Maithax
Aw, you got voted - poor little mod! *pats*
@Gwendolyn @Ghostray
Ah, good, we're finally getting somewhere. Yes, I've asked for their defence and shall wait to see what they say before voting.

@Maithax
Aw, you got voted - poor little mod! *pats*
Watch me get modkilled now, snerk
Watch me get modkilled now, snerk
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84