Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
@StormDreamer
I was actually sort of confused at the end XD
But it was a fun game regardless of the fact I had a....what shall we call it? Mild break down?
Hope that doesn't happen this game
@StormDreamer
I was actually sort of confused at the end XD
But it was a fun game regardless of the fact I had a....what shall we call it? Mild break down?
Hope that doesn't happen this game
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
...I come back to walls of text o.o

@kaymontacell googled it. Mislynches, or a third party faction that helps town in some way. "This" I meant with "the situation to either lunch a random player or not lynch at all".

@Rangiku it happened it magical mayhem? I honestly don't remember rip. I believe in fhg it was luxmold trying to rvs me but I didn't give much of a reaction and so I don't think that really counts as experience.
...I come back to walls of text o.o

@kaymontacell googled it. Mislynches, or a third party faction that helps town in some way. "This" I meant with "the situation to either lunch a random player or not lynch at all".

@Rangiku it happened it magical mayhem? I honestly don't remember rip. I believe in fhg it was luxmold trying to rvs me but I didn't give much of a reaction and so I don't think that really counts as experience.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@kaymontacell
To answer your question, If I was needed to break a tie, I would have to look at both people on the block and weigh the options. Look at both sides and try to see who is scummier of the two. So in a sense I would go with the premise of my opening statement and figure out which person in the most scummiest.
@kaymontacell
To answer your question, If I was needed to break a tie, I would have to look at both people on the block and weigh the options. Look at both sides and try to see who is scummier of the two. So in a sense I would go with the premise of my opening statement and figure out which person in the most scummiest.
@Ghostray Don't worry. I learned from my past...mistake and will do my best to make sure you don't have another meltdown. I am really sorry about how that game played out [s]even if it was a little fun.[/s] [quote name="Tristess" date=2017-06-11 10:19:28] "This" I meant with "the situation to either [b]lunch[/b] a random player or not lynch at all". [/quote] Couldn't help myself from pointing this out. It's always funny when lynch is misspelled as lunch
@Ghostray
Don't worry. I learned from my past...mistake and will do my best to make sure you don't have another meltdown. I am really sorry about how that game played out even if it was a little fun.
Tristess wrote on 2017-06-11:
"This" I meant with "the situation to either lunch a random player or not lynch at all".
Couldn't help myself from pointing this out. It's always funny when lynch is misspelled as lunch
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
Your regards are most welcomed friend

And autocorrect is out to get us all. Lynch apparently equals lynch

On another note:
Is there anyone who seems suspicious?
@Maithax
Your regards are most welcomed friend

On another note:
Is there anyone who seems suspicious?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2017-06-11 13:21:32] And autocorrect is out to get us all. [b]Lynch apparently equals lynch[/b] [/quote] When autocorrect gets you in a conversation about autocorrect.
@Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-11:

When autocorrect gets you in a conversation about autocorrect.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
I don't think there's anyone particularly suspicious at this point since most of the discussion has been focused on mafia theory, but we could perhaps try looking into people who have posted, but said they had nothing to add to the discussion?
I don't think there's anyone particularly suspicious at this point since most of the discussion has been focused on mafia theory, but we could perhaps try looking into people who have posted, but said they had nothing to add to the discussion?
@Ghostray
Autocorrect is indeed out to get everyone, as you have proven further

I don't know, Storm looks pretty suspicious to me
@Ghostray
Autocorrect is indeed out to get everyone, as you have proven further

I don't know, Storm looks pretty suspicious to me
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Storm is always suspicious and she has a habit of not want to die when she supposed to (a joke back to MMM).

But I really don't find anyone sus right now either.
Storm is always suspicious and she has a habit of not want to die when she supposed to (a joke back to MMM).

But I really don't find anyone sus right now either.
@Gwendolyn
I think Maithax is just saying Storm is suspicious because Storm placed a vote for them. What did you think of my suggestion a few posts up?
@Gwendolyn
I think Maithax is just saying Storm is suspicious because Storm placed a vote for them. What did you think of my suggestion a few posts up?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84