Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@Maithax

*squints* You don't happen to have a collection of rulers and erasers, do you?
@Maithax

*squints* You don't happen to have a collection of rulers and erasers, do you?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
I personally don't happen to own such a collection. I can't say anything about my shadows however.
@Tanglefire
I personally don't happen to own such a collection. I can't say anything about my shadows however.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

*sigh* Gotta go buy more rulers, then. Next time I better tie a string around it, and the other end around my hand.
@Maithax

*sigh* Gotta go buy more rulers, then. Next time I better tie a string around it, and the other end around my hand.
That would be helpful @Tanglefire
That would be helpful @Tanglefire
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Tanglefire
That would be a good method of keeping your rulers safe
@Tanglefire
That would be a good method of keeping your rulers safe
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ghostray @Maithax

Would seem kind of weird to walk around with a ruler and eraser dangling on my hands though
@Ghostray @Maithax

Would seem kind of weird to walk around with a ruler and eraser dangling on my hands though
@Tanglefire
No it wouldn't. I would find it perfectly okay. I mean, I've seen/experienced odder things
@Tanglefire
No it wouldn't. I would find it perfectly okay. I mean, I've seen/experienced odder things
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

Like?
@Maithax

Like?
@Tanglefire

Well, have you looked around the internet? It's full of people doing completely idiotic and random things for no logical reason.
@Tanglefire

Well, have you looked around the internet? It's full of people doing completely idiotic and random things for no logical reason.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@TheNightDancer" date=2017-06-29 18:16:33] I just realized that I (very rudely) forgot to say: good game everyone! It was really fun playing with you all (especially the people I hadn't played with before). It seems that a lot of you guys had scummy vibes on me (Magy, you scared me so much with your counterclaim). If you guys are willing, I'd love to know why, so I can improve in the future. I also tried not to lie too much. I think the only flat out lie I told was my aligment. And I didn't want to rile up the thread when it was quiet because I didn't mind nobody sussing each other. XD @/Ghostray @/Raya36 @/Tristess It was nice playing mafia with you - I hope we aren't against each other in another game. XD [/quote] Good game, everyone. xD And yes, that was kind of the point, haha. Honestly, I wasn't all that suspicious UNTIL that, and then I was seriously concerned. :P To be quite honest, I base a lot of votes and stuff off gut feelings more than anything else, which usually works for me. xD @Kamme You were right. :) I am very sorry for making you uncomfortable when we should've been listening to you the whole time. Please forgive the misinformed town. :)
@TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-06-29:
I just realized that I (very rudely) forgot to say: good game everyone! It was really fun playing with you all (especially the people I hadn't played with before).

It seems that a lot of you guys had scummy vibes on me (Magy, you scared me so much with your counterclaim). If you guys are willing, I'd love to know why, so I can improve in the future.

I also tried not to lie too much. I think the only flat out lie I told was my aligment.
And I didn't want to rile up the thread when it was quiet because I didn't mind nobody sussing each other. XD

@/Ghostray @/Raya36 @/Tristess
It was nice playing mafia with you - I hope we aren't against each other in another game. XD

Good game, everyone. xD And yes, that was kind of the point, haha. Honestly, I wasn't all that suspicious UNTIL that, and then I was seriously concerned. :P To be quite honest, I base a lot of votes and stuff off gut feelings more than anything else, which usually works for me. xD

@Kamme

You were right. :) I am very sorry for making you uncomfortable when we should've been listening to you the whole time. Please forgive the misinformed town. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84