Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84
@Raya36:
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as alignment indicative, has done it one other forums but not of Flight Rising, and it is a good ice breaker, can’t think of a good time it’s not a good time to lynch, maybe if a lynch would only hurt town, voting for Gwendolyn as of page 17 because while Tristess slipped up Raya saw no scum agenda behind it, but she did see some in Gwen’s flip flop of opinions,
Night 2:
Thinks Nera, Purple, Magy, Tangle, and Ghost are town, accuses Kamme of being flip-floppy and lowkey defending Triss, doesn’t like the fact that Jaguar has been making excuses for not contributing, agreed with Magy on thinking that Wayward was suspicious, goes through who did and didn’t vote for Triss, answers Kamme’s question about why mafia would defend one and bus another through sheeping a vote and keeping the other side defensive but non commital,
Day 4:
Does a reads list on page 59,
Night 4:
Not a fan of Jag’s scum list, thinks the sus isn’t backed up that well, sees some reads as opportunistic given the situation (especially after the Ghostray debacle), understands Jag’s subconsciousness arguments but doesn’t think that necessarily clears them of suspicions since they can’t tell if it’s sheeping for a mislynch or not,

End game notes: Analytical and a little abrasive. I'm getting a slightly active scum read here.
@Raya36:
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as alignment indicative, has done it one other forums but not of Flight Rising, and it is a good ice breaker, can’t think of a good time it’s not a good time to lynch, maybe if a lynch would only hurt town, voting for Gwendolyn as of page 17 because while Tristess slipped up Raya saw no scum agenda behind it, but she did see some in Gwen’s flip flop of opinions,
Night 2:
Thinks Nera, Purple, Magy, Tangle, and Ghost are town, accuses Kamme of being flip-floppy and lowkey defending Triss, doesn’t like the fact that Jaguar has been making excuses for not contributing, agreed with Magy on thinking that Wayward was suspicious, goes through who did and didn’t vote for Triss, answers Kamme’s question about why mafia would defend one and bus another through sheeping a vote and keeping the other side defensive but non commital,
Day 4:
Does a reads list on page 59,
Night 4:
Not a fan of Jag’s scum list, thinks the sus isn’t backed up that well, sees some reads as opportunistic given the situation (especially after the Ghostray debacle), understands Jag’s subconsciousness arguments but doesn’t think that necessarily clears them of suspicions since they can’t tell if it’s sheeping for a mislynch or not,

End game notes: Analytical and a little abrasive. I'm getting a slightly active scum read here.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@Ghostray

First of all, thanks for addressing me on all my points. I know my posts can be unnervingly large, but I prefer in this case that less is left to the imagination.

I understand that things can get heated. Taking that step back and thinking can help a lot. I also feel very flattered and honored that you trust me now. *laughs* I'm actually a little nicer outside of mafia games (at least I'd like to think so). All I was doing is breaking things down for all sides to see in a non-inflammatory way.

A quick note on the context thing: I think I had a note on this in the text monster, but I gave my own two cents on it. I didn't see the disconnect as a context issue but as an interpretation issue, personally. Still, no matter what the exact problem was, there was still an issue with points getting across correctly.

A lot of the rest of your thoughts is on personal mental health business, and I don't feel like it's my place to pry, especially in such a public forum, but I have gained some more understanding on your perspective on this end. I will say, however, that therapy is a lifesaver. I've been going for a couple months for reasons I prefer not to disclose, and it's been helping me out a lot. I only wish the best for you in that regard. I have my own personal thoughts on these topics (and by default, some of the personal matters you mention), but again, this isn't the setting for it. I'm just so happy I could help clear some air out.
@Ghostray

First of all, thanks for addressing me on all my points. I know my posts can be unnervingly large, but I prefer in this case that less is left to the imagination.

I understand that things can get heated. Taking that step back and thinking can help a lot. I also feel very flattered and honored that you trust me now. *laughs* I'm actually a little nicer outside of mafia games (at least I'd like to think so). All I was doing is breaking things down for all sides to see in a non-inflammatory way.

A quick note on the context thing: I think I had a note on this in the text monster, but I gave my own two cents on it. I didn't see the disconnect as a context issue but as an interpretation issue, personally. Still, no matter what the exact problem was, there was still an issue with points getting across correctly.

A lot of the rest of your thoughts is on personal mental health business, and I don't feel like it's my place to pry, especially in such a public forum, but I have gained some more understanding on your perspective on this end. I will say, however, that therapy is a lifesaver. I've been going for a couple months for reasons I prefer not to disclose, and it's been helping me out a lot. I only wish the best for you in that regard. I have my own personal thoughts on these topics (and by default, some of the personal matters you mention), but again, this isn't the setting for it. I'm just so happy I could help clear some air out.
Most of my behaviors in any setting are based on my mental state so, sometimes I can be a bit quirkier than most originally think or when something gets me bothered I just can't vocalize it properly and then it ends...like this. Its embarrassing really but I can't help it.
@Kaymontacell
And I'm surprised I really found more people I trust in this community. Its difficult for me to find certain people that I can trust really.
Most of my behaviors in any setting are based on my mental state so, sometimes I can be a bit quirkier than most originally think or when something gets me bothered I just can't vocalize it properly and then it ends...like this. Its embarrassing really but I can't help it.
@Kaymontacell
And I'm surprised I really found more people I trust in this community. Its difficult for me to find certain people that I can trust really.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
*cries*
*cries*
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
@Ghostray

Nevertheless, I'm flattered. I will say that going to therapy, from my personal experience, helps with being able to help behaviors that you aren't really down with but you do anyway. These words may seem empty to you now (unless you believe and internalize them for yourself), but there's hope. You got this.
@Ghostray

Nevertheless, I'm flattered. I will say that going to therapy, from my personal experience, helps with being able to help behaviors that you aren't really down with but you do anyway. These words may seem empty to you now (unless you believe and internalize them for yourself), but there's hope. You got this.
Oh god, I was reading the notes and didn't realise I still have two more pages of saddness
Oh god, I was reading the notes and didn't realise I still have two more pages of saddness
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
@Kaymontacell
First I have to go through and uproot a plethora of past things I hid that were a bother to me, and then I have to address current issues that are happening before I think I can properly get better but I've only been going for a couple of weeks now, so it should be better with time :3
@Kaymontacell
First I have to go through and uproot a plethora of past things I hid that were a bother to me, and then I have to address current issues that are happening before I think I can properly get better but I've only been going for a couple of weeks now, so it should be better with time :3
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@JaguarCutie224" date=2017-06-21 12:30:56] Noooo not Zosimus again. Why does Zosimus always strike when we need to know what their role is? Zosimus is really smart... [/quote] Ouch. I'm not just going to let this slide. He probably blocked Sirenia because she was mafia or 3p or something, and you defended her. Honestly, no offense, but we wouldn't lose much if we lynched you rather than an active player.
@JaguarCutie224 wrote on 2017-06-21:
Noooo not Zosimus again. Why does Zosimus always strike when we need to know what their role is? Zosimus is really smart...

Ouch. I'm not just going to let this slide. He probably blocked Sirenia because she was mafia or 3p or something, and you defended her. Honestly, no offense, but we wouldn't lose much if we lynched you rather than an active player.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="@kaymontacell" date=2017-06-21 17:56:45] Ghostray never lies in every forum mafia game he plays. Ghostray has claimed town in this forum mafia game. Therefore: C. Ghostray has claimed town in this forum mafia game; Ghostray is telling the truth. [/quote] O.o You take Logic, too?
@kaymontacell wrote on 2017-06-21:

Ghostray never lies in every forum mafia game he plays.
Ghostray has claimed town in this forum mafia game.
Therefore:
C. Ghostray has claimed town in this forum mafia game; Ghostray is telling the truth.

O.o You take Logic, too?
[quote name="@Crumbleless" date=2017-06-21 18:43:55] That was a beautiful amount of information that will help me a lot to figure things out and who I want to vote for. Though I won't vote yet even though I still see Ghost as being sus. [/quote] ... You literally just joined, and all you know about Ghost is what everyone's summed up in the recap posts. How can you develop a genuine guy feeling so quickly?
@Crumbleless wrote on 2017-06-21:
That was a beautiful amount of information that will help me a lot to figure things out and who I want to vote for. Though I won't vote yet even though I still see Ghost as being sus.

... You literally just joined, and all you know about Ghost is what everyone's summed up in the recap posts. How can you develop a genuine guy feeling so quickly?
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84