Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84
@Maithax

Ok, makes sense.
@Maithax

Ok, makes sense.
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2017-06-22 14:39:41] @/magykalWagykal Are you sure you want to know the answer? I am not town, which was the only lie I made this game. However I am 3p. With my own win goal to kill the murderer. As I am their victim from last game. Ironic ain't it? Ghost the ghost *lazily spins in the air with a tilted head* But that also aligns me against what town believes. So you might also consider me a strange ally to mafia. I can win with them but I have a more preferable win goal. But tell me this are you the murderer? Cause someone here is~ And then I can win too~ Of course you have Zosimus against you, and then three mafia. So really what hope is there for town? Especially when you have a killer among your ranks? Won't you help a little ghost out? I like you as well, your quite fun to play with even when were not on exactly the same side. I'm sure you can do simple word addition. If your confused on this mid riddle then I can do the word math for you. ^-^ [/quote] Meh. You're not against town, then (I hope), so whatever. Thank you for your input. :) And no, I am not the murderer. Anyone here can tell you that I suck at being mafia. You'd be able to tell in an instant. And what do you mean, 'word math'...? xD Alright then, glad that's settled. I propose lynching Kamme's replacement due to various reasons stated before. If I'm wrong, I'm as good as dead, so...Let's hope I'm not wrong, yeah? :P How many Mafia are left, anyways?
@Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-22:
@/magykalWagykal
Are you sure you want to know the answer?
I am not town, which was the only lie I made this game. However I am 3p. With my own win goal to kill the murderer. As I am their victim from last game.
Ironic ain't it?
Ghost the ghost *lazily spins in the air with a tilted head*
But that also aligns me against what town believes. So you might also consider me a strange ally to mafia.
I can win with them but I have a more preferable win goal.
But tell me this are you the murderer? Cause someone here is~
And then I can win too~
Of course you have Zosimus against you, and then three mafia. So really what hope is there for town? Especially when you have a killer among your ranks?

Won't you help a little ghost out? I like you as well, your quite fun to play with even when were not on exactly the same side.
I'm sure you can do simple word addition. If your confused on this mid riddle then I can do the word math for you. ^-^

Meh. You're not against town, then (I hope), so whatever. Thank you for your input. :) And no, I am not the murderer. Anyone here can tell you that I suck at being mafia. You'd be able to tell in an instant. And what do you mean, 'word math'...? xD Alright then, glad that's settled. I propose lynching Kamme's replacement due to various reasons stated before. If I'm wrong, I'm as good as dead, so...Let's hope I'm not wrong, yeah? :P How many Mafia are left, anyways?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
3 mafia are left.
I'm 3p mafia
3 mafia are left.
I'm 3p mafia
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
You have to take two words in that and do blank + blank = blank
You have to take two words in that and do blank + blank = blank
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@MagykalWagykal" date=2017-06-22 17:18:27] [quote name="@/Ghostray" date=2017-06-22 14:39:41] @/magykalWagykal Are you sure you want to know the answer? I am not town, which was the only lie I made this game. However I am 3p. With my own win goal to kill the murderer. As I am their victim from last game. Ironic ain't it? Ghost the ghost *lazily spins in the air with a tilted head* But that also aligns me against what town believes. So you might also consider me a strange ally to mafia. I can win with them but I have a more preferable win goal. But tell me this are you the murderer? Cause someone here is~ And then I can win too~ Of course you have Zosimus against you, and then three mafia. So really what hope is there for town? Especially when you have a killer among your ranks? Won't you help a little ghost out? I like you as well, your quite fun to play with even when were not on exactly the same side. I'm sure you can do simple word addition. If your confused on this mid riddle then I can do the word math for you. ^-^ [/quote] Meh. You're not against town, then (I hope), so whatever. Thank you for your input. :) And no, I am not the murderer. Anyone here can tell you that I suck at being mafia. You'd be able to tell in an instant. And what do you mean, 'word math'...? xD Alright then, glad that's settled. I propose lynching Kamme's replacement due to various reasons stated before. If I'm wrong, I'm as good as dead, so...Let's hope I'm not wrong, yeah? :P How many Mafia are left, anyways? [/quote] Based on the Dawn of Day 5 (?) post, it seems there are three
@MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-06-22:
@/Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-22:
@/magykalWagykal
Are you sure you want to know the answer?
I am not town, which was the only lie I made this game. However I am 3p. With my own win goal to kill the murderer. As I am their victim from last game.
Ironic ain't it?
Ghost the ghost *lazily spins in the air with a tilted head*
But that also aligns me against what town believes. So you might also consider me a strange ally to mafia.
I can win with them but I have a more preferable win goal.
But tell me this are you the murderer? Cause someone here is~
And then I can win too~
Of course you have Zosimus against you, and then three mafia. So really what hope is there for town? Especially when you have a killer among your ranks?

Won't you help a little ghost out? I like you as well, your quite fun to play with even when were not on exactly the same side.
I'm sure you can do simple word addition. If your confused on this mid riddle then I can do the word math for you. ^-^

Meh. You're not against town, then (I hope), so whatever. Thank you for your input. :) And no, I am not the murderer. Anyone here can tell you that I suck at being mafia. You'd be able to tell in an instant. And what do you mean, 'word math'...? xD Alright then, glad that's settled. I propose lynching Kamme's replacement due to various reasons stated before. If I'm wrong, I'm as good as dead, so...Let's hope I'm not wrong, yeah? :P How many Mafia are left, anyways?

Based on the Dawn of Day 5 (?) post, it seems there are three
FObX7rS.png
Jaguar is not the murderer obviously.
Jaguar is not the murderer obviously.
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray

Still not seeing anything...Dx That leaves Kamme's replacement, TheNightDancer, and...who? xD
@Ghostray

Still not seeing anything...Dx That leaves Kamme's replacement, TheNightDancer, and...who? xD
Ah, and you took logic class XD
its a simple equation really...
@MagykalWagykal
But no hard feelings
Ah, and you took logic class XD
its a simple equation really...
@MagykalWagykal
But no hard feelings
blxU3AT.png
And rangiku, Raya, WaywardWillow, and of course, us. Wayward is confirmed town, so I guess that leaves Rangiku, Raya, and NightDancer as the remaining Mafia?
And rangiku, Raya, WaywardWillow, and of course, us. Wayward is confirmed town, so I guess that leaves Rangiku, Raya, and NightDancer as the remaining Mafia?
@MagykalWagykal

You shouldn't forget about Crumbleless or Kyumileo, though.
@MagykalWagykal

You shouldn't forget about Crumbleless or Kyumileo, though.
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84