Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84
@TheNightDancer

Thank you very much! It feels very good to get that kind of feedback since I worked pretty darn hard on this analysis. Whenever there is emotionally charged conflict, I think everyone starts walking on eggshells, so I figured I'd do something to help everyone out. I mean, I'm dying tomorrow. Might as well do something with my time on this campsite, right?

@Maithax

Interesting confirmation, good to know. For the sake of analysis, I neither confirmed nor denied the idea that Ghost was truthful, since it was unverifiable on this end.
@TheNightDancer

Thank you very much! It feels very good to get that kind of feedback since I worked pretty darn hard on this analysis. Whenever there is emotionally charged conflict, I think everyone starts walking on eggshells, so I figured I'd do something to help everyone out. I mean, I'm dying tomorrow. Might as well do something with my time on this campsite, right?

@Maithax

Interesting confirmation, good to know. For the sake of analysis, I neither confirmed nor denied the idea that Ghost was truthful, since it was unverifiable on this end.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@Raya36
When I was asking about what came to mind about the flavor, I meant it as more as a general question to help get people thinking. It wasn't really addressed to anyone, it was just to help put more possibilities out so that we could keep them in mind. I didn't respond because I didn't really figure it required a response. I felt more like the possibilities were just there for everyone not particularity for me.
As for my question about who seem suspicious, kaymontacell responds by saying that you, Kyumelio, and Ghostray seem to be the most scummy, and that they would role block one of you. Since they didn't reveal who, I didn't really know how to respond to that. Personally though, I think Ghost is the least suspicious, but since I don't know for sure who they're role blocking, I can't really say anything about that. However, I do agree that it would be for the best if kaymontacell doesn't reveal it. I don't understand what a scythe wielder does either, so if I responded, I'd probably just say the same thing about the wielder, so that would be useless.
And my last question was more of a rhetorical question, and it was made in an attempt to be more optimistic. I didn't really expect a response. Nightdancer just responded with his(?) opinion, and while it differed from mine, I didn't really see a need to elaborate or argue with it.

So basically, I didn't respond to questions that I didn't think required a response, and I also didn't respond when I felt that my response wouldn't really do much.

Thank you for the definitions by the way, it made everything much clearer.

@kaymontacell
I guess it's true that I haven't been doing very much, but I have been trying. For example, I tried researching Ashka. It didn't really do any good, but really at the time, I felt that me looking at flavor would be more useful than me parroting. At least I was bringing something new into the thread. I can try doing some reads and analysis in the future, but at the moment, pretty much everyone seems town to me except for Jaguar. Just saying that everyone is town doesn't seem very useful to me. Maybe tomorrow though, I can look at some of the posts more closely and see if I can do some decent analysis. *fingers crossed that I won't be too lazy tomorrow and that I can actually find something useful*

I'm off to go read everything new now, and I'll reply to Jaguar later.
@Raya36
When I was asking about what came to mind about the flavor, I meant it as more as a general question to help get people thinking. It wasn't really addressed to anyone, it was just to help put more possibilities out so that we could keep them in mind. I didn't respond because I didn't really figure it required a response. I felt more like the possibilities were just there for everyone not particularity for me.
As for my question about who seem suspicious, kaymontacell responds by saying that you, Kyumelio, and Ghostray seem to be the most scummy, and that they would role block one of you. Since they didn't reveal who, I didn't really know how to respond to that. Personally though, I think Ghost is the least suspicious, but since I don't know for sure who they're role blocking, I can't really say anything about that. However, I do agree that it would be for the best if kaymontacell doesn't reveal it. I don't understand what a scythe wielder does either, so if I responded, I'd probably just say the same thing about the wielder, so that would be useless.
And my last question was more of a rhetorical question, and it was made in an attempt to be more optimistic. I didn't really expect a response. Nightdancer just responded with his(?) opinion, and while it differed from mine, I didn't really see a need to elaborate or argue with it.

So basically, I didn't respond to questions that I didn't think required a response, and I also didn't respond when I felt that my response wouldn't really do much.

Thank you for the definitions by the way, it made everything much clearer.

@kaymontacell
I guess it's true that I haven't been doing very much, but I have been trying. For example, I tried researching Ashka. It didn't really do any good, but really at the time, I felt that me looking at flavor would be more useful than me parroting. At least I was bringing something new into the thread. I can try doing some reads and analysis in the future, but at the moment, pretty much everyone seems town to me except for Jaguar. Just saying that everyone is town doesn't seem very useful to me. Maybe tomorrow though, I can look at some of the posts more closely and see if I can do some decent analysis. *fingers crossed that I won't be too lazy tomorrow and that I can actually find something useful*

I'm off to go read everything new now, and I'll reply to Jaguar later.
pukasloth_sleeping2.gif
That was a beautiful amount of information that will help me a lot to figure things out and who I want to vote for. Though I won't vote yet even though I still see Ghost as being sus.
That was a beautiful amount of information that will help me a lot to figure things out and who I want to vote for. Though I won't vote yet even though I still see Ghost as being sus.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Now, notes! So, a couple disclaimers:
A. I rarely, if at all, talk about flavor or outside arguments other than scumhunting. I see it as fluffy and hard to follow on its own.
B. The notes are going to be quite rough. They were meant only for my eyes, but since I know my death time, I might as well post them.
C. Ping me for clarification.
D. I was town roleblocker. I was allowed to block the role action of a player of my choice every night phase.
E. These will come in cours of three with very basic end notes on those who are alive

Afterlife Mafia:
Official notice: No lover roles
Day 1: Starts page 1
Day 1 Lock down: Page 20
Day 2: Starts page 31
Night 2: Starts Page 40
Day 3: Starts page 44
Night 3: Starts page 52
Day 4: Starts page 57
Night 4: Starts page 65
Cognitive: (Dead as of Night 1, Town Tracker)
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as scummy, but doesn’t see it as useful either, hard to gauge reactions on a random vote anyway, arbitrary votes lead to arbitrary results, pokes Sirenia on the use of “must” when it comes to lynching, asks Tristess to elaborate on their answer, asks Rangiku about doing a random vote, puts out question When is it good not to lynch?, replies to Tristess that random votes shouldn’t be a last resort, agrees with nightdancer that the specific situation is when there should not be a lynch, thinks Nerasis is town, still okay with a Tristess lynch as of page 10, suspicious of Tristess as of page 11 because of lack of scumhunting, wants to hear more from Siri, feels good about me, Gwen, and Ghost, prefers a no lynch to a random lynch because it’d be bad to just pull a random name out, confused about Gwen being okay with lynching Tristess but not wanting to do it herself and why is she okay with others lynching Tristess if she won’t do it? (page 12, I believe it was outlined above), putting a vote on Gwen as of page 19, says that he doesn’t like a random lynch because it isn’t really random anyway, feels like Gwen’s apathy and lack of participation feels like she’s letting others do the dirty work,
Night 1:
Tangle being Zosimus could be a slip and hence has some suspicion,
@Ghostray:
Does not think RVS is good at all, thinks it just shoots town in the foot and results in a town loss 9 times out of 10, especially when it comes to a role madness game that potentially has life-saving roles, has had experience with it in Town of Salem and didn’t think it was a good idea, only time they could think of a lynch not being good is if there’s no way to go and a lynch would mean a loss (page 3, a bit of a confusing testimony), gives me more context into why there shouldn’t have been a lynch for a game, but cedes that’s a rare occasion, pinged off with kamme for lack of significant contribution, Kyumelio for lackluster answering, and pinged off by Tristess’ answers, especially the first one, fine for a Tristess lynch but would like to see a defense, feeling pretty equal regarding Gwen and Triss, feels that Gwen is acting shady but it comes out as confused town, and Triss had a good defense but he can’t shake the vibe, feeling weary about how they come off and can’t shake that he finds Triss and Gwen equal (page 19, a little odd how much he cares about appearance),
Night 1:
digs up information about Zerasis and finds out it’s some Greek dude, everyone got to choose their codename, says Zos could be anything (page 27, well, no.), ghostray knows on iphone that pronouns are not corrected, thinks it’s a better idea to keep an eye on Tangle and wait,
Day 2:
Explains what a tracker role is and how it’s likely town (page 32, not quite about what tracker can find out), wonders why the poisoned player isn’t talking, explaining in regard to my response that they were busting for sheeping before and now they’re gunshy (page 35, not a great excuse, but I understand), more inclined to believe Tangle, and it’s a matter of how many times masking can be used because it could really hurt town, town can handle a mislynch or two, finds it bold Tangle would claim seer this early,
Night 2:
Accuses Wayward of awful lurking, didn’t even know they existed, asks wayward for a reason of absense, gives more insight into past games and how they were unfairly accused of sheeping, also said that they saw a post before anyone else started talking about Triss sus but decided to keep it down (page 42, that’s a bad way to go),
Day 3:
Found no one suspicious, disagrees and doesn’t think that Rang is suspicious,

Day 4:
Asks me why I think they’re scummy (page 59, respond), gives a response to me about how I may have come to this gut conclusion by talking about how they behave and how they’re neutral (page 60, respond to this), gives a response to Magy on their sus on page 60, talks about how they read others neutrally and has a very hard time being mafia (page 61, talk about all this), called TheNightDancer ignorant for not checking their profile (page 62, what?), is getting really irritated by the fact that people are taking things out of context and saying that their personality is likely an act, irritated by the fact that people were getting on them about emotional responses (page 62, I’ll help clear this up), says they broke down because they lied before and has had a hard time (page 63, good golly), explains that they’re offended by the fact they couldn’t see the other perspective

End game Notes: Temperamental but may be town, too early and too raw to confidently confirm either way,

Gwendolyn: (Lynched Day 1, alignment withheld) (Likely to be Mafia)
Day 1:
Does not see an RVS as necessarily scummy or alignment indicative, does think that it’s useful for reaction gauging, random vote does not always mean random lynch, and it still can start good conversation, sees there’s never a bad time to lynch, however won’t vote if they don’t see a reason to like lynching an inactive, would feel like lynching for the sake of getting a vote in (Page 3, ask about whether they would just put in a vote if it meant pushing a tie through), in the case of pushing a tie, she would assess based off of who seemed scummier at the time, doesn’t find anyone suspicious as of page 7, also pinged off by Tristess’ lying becuase of the threads (page 8, didn’t you just say that you didn’t find anyone suspicious?), said they were pinged off and would be fine with a Tristess lynch and acknowledges it’s the only lead, but doesn’t feel strongly enough to vote for them, can’t find a better lynch candidate and not leading a wagon, invites people to lynch her because she doesn’t care if she dies anyway, will not put in a random lynch and won’t just push a lynch cause there has to be, doesn’t have anyone she wants to vote for (page 12, awfully contradictory from what she said before about lynching and her philosophy), refuses to give Cognative an answer because she doesn’t know how to answer the question and not seem scummy (page 12, that’s a bad answer, stahp), allegedly having a tough time with the game and having a hard time getting words out that won’t put her on the gallows, says she’s town and can’t help after death, fine with a Trsitess lynch because she can’t control the actions of other people but won’t vote for Tristess because she doesn’t have a reason to vote for that lynch, doesn’t have anyone to offer (page 14, lackluster answer),

@JaguarCutie224:
Day 1:
Pretty much agrees with TheNightDancer (page 2, grill them on this one), not sure what to say, doesn’t really know what to say when pinged and even then she’s not sure what to do, having a hard time with the game, doesn’t find anyone suspicious, neutral about a Tristess lynch, but doesn’t know whether it’d be beneficial for town anyway since there’s so much town, asking what post they edited, saying that they just missed a rule, basically clarifying edited post, says that she understands what Gwen is saying in which she is feeling neutral about going either way (page 14, closest interpretation), idea of Gwen’s reasoning makes perfect sense to her, feels convinced by others to vote for Gwen an doesn’t feel that the Tristess suspicion shows mafia agenda (page 18, this is sheeping, you’re not on mafia to get convinced),
Night 1:
first time playing forum mafia didn’t know what to say and someone said it (page 21, that’s not an excuse), reminds everyone that Zosimus could have been just a random name, doesn’t contribute much because they don’t know what to say, often goes on here in spurts of half and whole hours but does reply to stuff (page 24, still not a fan of this answer), saws it would make sense if Gwen and Zos were both mafia but could also be that this is just to sow chaos (page 24, for me, it’s more on the chaos end), starting to think that Gwen is not mafia (page 25, what? You thought before she was, you were convinced that is), it’s likely that Zos will not reveal their name, puts forth the possibility that Zos is town (page 27, I don’t believe so), maybe it’s a role that allows them to see it but not others? (page 28, also make no sense),
Day 4:
Gives a reads list on page 61, gives some clarification and goes through some neutral reads, believes that there is that small chance that Siri is town, seems to not trust Ghost, claims all opinions are theirs and ends up agreeing, but also cedes that there’s such thing as subconscious influence, a bit suspicious about PurpleHibiscus but it’s just a vibe,
Night 4:
Says that it would make sense that roleblocking wouldn’t work on Jag because they only really learned how to use their role by day 3,

End game notes: Minimal tone, reads on the scummy side from this end, having a hard time finding scumhunting footing here

Kamme: (Replaced by @Crumbleless on Day 4)
Day 1:
Doesn’t have an answer to “the question” but likes seeing what other think (page 3, what?), finds RVS only not scummy if it’s used to glean information since it can be a conversation starter, however it’s a bit of a shot in the dark and may just hit town and not bring up any good information (page 10, Why won’t it bring good information?), only no lynch when there are no leads, willing to give Tristess the benefit of the doubt, now suspicious of Gwen for trying to get Tristess lynched even if the lead isn’t strong (page 11, what?? Now Gwen is trying to get someone lynched????), confused on Gwen’s line of reasoning in which they don’t think that Tristess is mafia but doesn’t care if Tristess gets lynched, has a bad feeling about a mod lynch (page 14, not exactly what’s going on here), claims that Gwen made it clear that she doesn’t believe Trist is mafia (page 15, well, yeah, true), sees where Rangiku is coming from but does not find Tristess’ wagon reason all that good because it doesn’t serve mafia that well and sees Triss as a townie, but sees Gwen as scum because of pushing a Triss wagon with flimsy logic (page 16, still, whaaaaaaat Gwen wasn’t pushing the wagon), doesn’t like Rangiku’s logic because a lot of it comes from personal experience and seems to be buddying up with Nerasis (page 19, buddy-buddy), sees Triss as calmly defending herself and so will be placing a vote on Gwen,
Night 1:
Doesn’t see the thought of Zos being a third party as all that good as it is full of theoretical situations, also starting to think that the motive of Zos was to distract (page 27, I agree with this and so I’ll touch upon this), clarifies that we can’t be sure whether or not that there is a third party, doesn’t think Tangle being Zos is probable and that the typo was just a typo,
Day 2:
Claiming Triss didn’t know Cog’s role when it was an obvious mafia kill is really suspicious, either misdirection or incompetence, points out a clarification on reasoning with Gwen (page 36, now there’s more clarity)
Night 2:
Explains to Raya that the reason they said what they said on Day 1 is that while Tristess’ lying seemed scummy, they did not see a direct mafia motivation to it as opposed to Gwen, then asks why they would bus a mafia member only to defend another (page 43, I can see a reason), argues they were the first to put out an argument against Gwen,
Night 3:
Getting town reads from me, Mag, Tangle, and Ghost, slightly pinged by vague responses, thinks RAya is noncontributory,
Day 4:
Doesn’t like this plan thing, sees it as justification for Magy not getting killed, thinks Raya is sus, does not think Sirienia is sus by virtue of the fact their inactive and they would have been told to post more (page 58, maybe that’s true, but maybe it isn’t), really doesn’t like Ghostray’s “I’m town and that’s that thing”, thinks that my argument is good but does not see Siri as sus (page 61, respond since that’s fair to disagree), wants to vote Ghostray because they thought their defense was inappropriately emotional and that Ghostray’s forum mafia history shows that this is an example of them being afraid to fail, implores everyone to vote Ghostray, tries to explain that they didn’t think they had grounds to be offended by the fact that they were being accused of lying,

End Game notes: Reads townish to me, convinced that sus on Gwen back in day 1 wasn't a bus tactic, not a full clear but I beleive they were a good brusque scumhunter
Now, notes! So, a couple disclaimers:
A. I rarely, if at all, talk about flavor or outside arguments other than scumhunting. I see it as fluffy and hard to follow on its own.
B. The notes are going to be quite rough. They were meant only for my eyes, but since I know my death time, I might as well post them.
C. Ping me for clarification.
D. I was town roleblocker. I was allowed to block the role action of a player of my choice every night phase.
E. These will come in cours of three with very basic end notes on those who are alive

Afterlife Mafia:
Official notice: No lover roles
Day 1: Starts page 1
Day 1 Lock down: Page 20
Day 2: Starts page 31
Night 2: Starts Page 40
Day 3: Starts page 44
Night 3: Starts page 52
Day 4: Starts page 57
Night 4: Starts page 65
Cognitive: (Dead as of Night 1, Town Tracker)
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as scummy, but doesn’t see it as useful either, hard to gauge reactions on a random vote anyway, arbitrary votes lead to arbitrary results, pokes Sirenia on the use of “must” when it comes to lynching, asks Tristess to elaborate on their answer, asks Rangiku about doing a random vote, puts out question When is it good not to lynch?, replies to Tristess that random votes shouldn’t be a last resort, agrees with nightdancer that the specific situation is when there should not be a lynch, thinks Nerasis is town, still okay with a Tristess lynch as of page 10, suspicious of Tristess as of page 11 because of lack of scumhunting, wants to hear more from Siri, feels good about me, Gwen, and Ghost, prefers a no lynch to a random lynch because it’d be bad to just pull a random name out, confused about Gwen being okay with lynching Tristess but not wanting to do it herself and why is she okay with others lynching Tristess if she won’t do it? (page 12, I believe it was outlined above), putting a vote on Gwen as of page 19, says that he doesn’t like a random lynch because it isn’t really random anyway, feels like Gwen’s apathy and lack of participation feels like she’s letting others do the dirty work,
Night 1:
Tangle being Zosimus could be a slip and hence has some suspicion,
@Ghostray:
Does not think RVS is good at all, thinks it just shoots town in the foot and results in a town loss 9 times out of 10, especially when it comes to a role madness game that potentially has life-saving roles, has had experience with it in Town of Salem and didn’t think it was a good idea, only time they could think of a lynch not being good is if there’s no way to go and a lynch would mean a loss (page 3, a bit of a confusing testimony), gives me more context into why there shouldn’t have been a lynch for a game, but cedes that’s a rare occasion, pinged off with kamme for lack of significant contribution, Kyumelio for lackluster answering, and pinged off by Tristess’ answers, especially the first one, fine for a Tristess lynch but would like to see a defense, feeling pretty equal regarding Gwen and Triss, feels that Gwen is acting shady but it comes out as confused town, and Triss had a good defense but he can’t shake the vibe, feeling weary about how they come off and can’t shake that he finds Triss and Gwen equal (page 19, a little odd how much he cares about appearance),
Night 1:
digs up information about Zerasis and finds out it’s some Greek dude, everyone got to choose their codename, says Zos could be anything (page 27, well, no.), ghostray knows on iphone that pronouns are not corrected, thinks it’s a better idea to keep an eye on Tangle and wait,
Day 2:
Explains what a tracker role is and how it’s likely town (page 32, not quite about what tracker can find out), wonders why the poisoned player isn’t talking, explaining in regard to my response that they were busting for sheeping before and now they’re gunshy (page 35, not a great excuse, but I understand), more inclined to believe Tangle, and it’s a matter of how many times masking can be used because it could really hurt town, town can handle a mislynch or two, finds it bold Tangle would claim seer this early,
Night 2:
Accuses Wayward of awful lurking, didn’t even know they existed, asks wayward for a reason of absense, gives more insight into past games and how they were unfairly accused of sheeping, also said that they saw a post before anyone else started talking about Triss sus but decided to keep it down (page 42, that’s a bad way to go),
Day 3:
Found no one suspicious, disagrees and doesn’t think that Rang is suspicious,

Day 4:
Asks me why I think they’re scummy (page 59, respond), gives a response to me about how I may have come to this gut conclusion by talking about how they behave and how they’re neutral (page 60, respond to this), gives a response to Magy on their sus on page 60, talks about how they read others neutrally and has a very hard time being mafia (page 61, talk about all this), called TheNightDancer ignorant for not checking their profile (page 62, what?), is getting really irritated by the fact that people are taking things out of context and saying that their personality is likely an act, irritated by the fact that people were getting on them about emotional responses (page 62, I’ll help clear this up), says they broke down because they lied before and has had a hard time (page 63, good golly), explains that they’re offended by the fact they couldn’t see the other perspective

End game Notes: Temperamental but may be town, too early and too raw to confidently confirm either way,

Gwendolyn: (Lynched Day 1, alignment withheld) (Likely to be Mafia)
Day 1:
Does not see an RVS as necessarily scummy or alignment indicative, does think that it’s useful for reaction gauging, random vote does not always mean random lynch, and it still can start good conversation, sees there’s never a bad time to lynch, however won’t vote if they don’t see a reason to like lynching an inactive, would feel like lynching for the sake of getting a vote in (Page 3, ask about whether they would just put in a vote if it meant pushing a tie through), in the case of pushing a tie, she would assess based off of who seemed scummier at the time, doesn’t find anyone suspicious as of page 7, also pinged off by Tristess’ lying becuase of the threads (page 8, didn’t you just say that you didn’t find anyone suspicious?), said they were pinged off and would be fine with a Tristess lynch and acknowledges it’s the only lead, but doesn’t feel strongly enough to vote for them, can’t find a better lynch candidate and not leading a wagon, invites people to lynch her because she doesn’t care if she dies anyway, will not put in a random lynch and won’t just push a lynch cause there has to be, doesn’t have anyone she wants to vote for (page 12, awfully contradictory from what she said before about lynching and her philosophy), refuses to give Cognative an answer because she doesn’t know how to answer the question and not seem scummy (page 12, that’s a bad answer, stahp), allegedly having a tough time with the game and having a hard time getting words out that won’t put her on the gallows, says she’s town and can’t help after death, fine with a Trsitess lynch because she can’t control the actions of other people but won’t vote for Tristess because she doesn’t have a reason to vote for that lynch, doesn’t have anyone to offer (page 14, lackluster answer),

@JaguarCutie224:
Day 1:
Pretty much agrees with TheNightDancer (page 2, grill them on this one), not sure what to say, doesn’t really know what to say when pinged and even then she’s not sure what to do, having a hard time with the game, doesn’t find anyone suspicious, neutral about a Tristess lynch, but doesn’t know whether it’d be beneficial for town anyway since there’s so much town, asking what post they edited, saying that they just missed a rule, basically clarifying edited post, says that she understands what Gwen is saying in which she is feeling neutral about going either way (page 14, closest interpretation), idea of Gwen’s reasoning makes perfect sense to her, feels convinced by others to vote for Gwen an doesn’t feel that the Tristess suspicion shows mafia agenda (page 18, this is sheeping, you’re not on mafia to get convinced),
Night 1:
first time playing forum mafia didn’t know what to say and someone said it (page 21, that’s not an excuse), reminds everyone that Zosimus could have been just a random name, doesn’t contribute much because they don’t know what to say, often goes on here in spurts of half and whole hours but does reply to stuff (page 24, still not a fan of this answer), saws it would make sense if Gwen and Zos were both mafia but could also be that this is just to sow chaos (page 24, for me, it’s more on the chaos end), starting to think that Gwen is not mafia (page 25, what? You thought before she was, you were convinced that is), it’s likely that Zos will not reveal their name, puts forth the possibility that Zos is town (page 27, I don’t believe so), maybe it’s a role that allows them to see it but not others? (page 28, also make no sense),
Day 4:
Gives a reads list on page 61, gives some clarification and goes through some neutral reads, believes that there is that small chance that Siri is town, seems to not trust Ghost, claims all opinions are theirs and ends up agreeing, but also cedes that there’s such thing as subconscious influence, a bit suspicious about PurpleHibiscus but it’s just a vibe,
Night 4:
Says that it would make sense that roleblocking wouldn’t work on Jag because they only really learned how to use their role by day 3,

End game notes: Minimal tone, reads on the scummy side from this end, having a hard time finding scumhunting footing here

Kamme: (Replaced by @Crumbleless on Day 4)
Day 1:
Doesn’t have an answer to “the question” but likes seeing what other think (page 3, what?), finds RVS only not scummy if it’s used to glean information since it can be a conversation starter, however it’s a bit of a shot in the dark and may just hit town and not bring up any good information (page 10, Why won’t it bring good information?), only no lynch when there are no leads, willing to give Tristess the benefit of the doubt, now suspicious of Gwen for trying to get Tristess lynched even if the lead isn’t strong (page 11, what?? Now Gwen is trying to get someone lynched????), confused on Gwen’s line of reasoning in which they don’t think that Tristess is mafia but doesn’t care if Tristess gets lynched, has a bad feeling about a mod lynch (page 14, not exactly what’s going on here), claims that Gwen made it clear that she doesn’t believe Trist is mafia (page 15, well, yeah, true), sees where Rangiku is coming from but does not find Tristess’ wagon reason all that good because it doesn’t serve mafia that well and sees Triss as a townie, but sees Gwen as scum because of pushing a Triss wagon with flimsy logic (page 16, still, whaaaaaaat Gwen wasn’t pushing the wagon), doesn’t like Rangiku’s logic because a lot of it comes from personal experience and seems to be buddying up with Nerasis (page 19, buddy-buddy), sees Triss as calmly defending herself and so will be placing a vote on Gwen,
Night 1:
Doesn’t see the thought of Zos being a third party as all that good as it is full of theoretical situations, also starting to think that the motive of Zos was to distract (page 27, I agree with this and so I’ll touch upon this), clarifies that we can’t be sure whether or not that there is a third party, doesn’t think Tangle being Zos is probable and that the typo was just a typo,
Day 2:
Claiming Triss didn’t know Cog’s role when it was an obvious mafia kill is really suspicious, either misdirection or incompetence, points out a clarification on reasoning with Gwen (page 36, now there’s more clarity)
Night 2:
Explains to Raya that the reason they said what they said on Day 1 is that while Tristess’ lying seemed scummy, they did not see a direct mafia motivation to it as opposed to Gwen, then asks why they would bus a mafia member only to defend another (page 43, I can see a reason), argues they were the first to put out an argument against Gwen,
Night 3:
Getting town reads from me, Mag, Tangle, and Ghost, slightly pinged by vague responses, thinks RAya is noncontributory,
Day 4:
Doesn’t like this plan thing, sees it as justification for Magy not getting killed, thinks Raya is sus, does not think Sirienia is sus by virtue of the fact their inactive and they would have been told to post more (page 58, maybe that’s true, but maybe it isn’t), really doesn’t like Ghostray’s “I’m town and that’s that thing”, thinks that my argument is good but does not see Siri as sus (page 61, respond since that’s fair to disagree), wants to vote Ghostray because they thought their defense was inappropriately emotional and that Ghostray’s forum mafia history shows that this is an example of them being afraid to fail, implores everyone to vote Ghostray, tries to explain that they didn’t think they had grounds to be offended by the fact that they were being accused of lying,

End Game notes: Reads townish to me, convinced that sus on Gwen back in day 1 wasn't a bus tactic, not a full clear but I beleive they were a good brusque scumhunter
@Kyumelio:
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as scummy because of reaction gauging and generation of discussion (page 6, not a sus thing but touch upon minimalism), doesn’t know when there shouldn’t be a lynch (page 6, delve into this, they should have some opinion by now), would probably go for Tristess as of page 14 but would go for a mod lynch if she pulls up a good defense, not ignoring the thread, convinced by the arguments towards Gwen and will likely vote for them too (page 17, yes this counts as sheeping and a bit of plagiarism to boot),
Night 1:
Asks about other possible roles and lists a couple potentials on page 26,
Day 2:
ventures that someone could be poisoned or silenced, thinks it’s likely that the masking can be used only a limited amount of times, further speculates on the nature of the Zos role, popped on and seems quite spooked, not sure whether or not to try to defend or just let things ride, analyzing the sus of both candidates
Day 4:
A bit at a loss for words over spat, not sure whether or not to defend Siri nor Ghost but has thinks too that one should be lynched because there are no other leads, bemoans current situation, wonders who should get protected

End Game notes: Reads on the scummy side to me, I find too little contribution to think they're town, a lot of flip-flopping

@MagykalWagykal:

Night 1:

Not sure what random voting stage is, doesn’t like it, but if no one pops out scummy then a random lynch is better than nothing, calls out Jag for sheeping, always for a lynch except for Mylo without a lead, calling out PurpleHibiscus for being noncommital and bothered by the fact that all the newbies keep apologizing in advance for being new (page 21, comment on this because I agree but know that newbies are trying to disarm), thinks Rangiku has a good point on Triss, pushing Kamme on the self deprication, squinting at TheNightDancer, not accepting Tristess’ answer, really not liking Jag for doing immediate replies and then disappearing again and also not contributing, trying to think about who would be defending Gwen here and maybe that’s the Greek guy, brings for that perhaps Zos was defending Triss… then goes a little back on it (page 25, no no, follow your own weird, I like where this is going), concedes this is WIFOM, but does assume that Zos is not town, interpreted and asked Tanglefire how autocorrect worked for them (page 30, he didn’t say that),

Day 2:

Lots of questions about Cog and what’s going on (31, I’ll answer them if they aren’t), asks Tristess about alignment (page 32, like she’d answer honestly), got mad at Ghostray because they claimed they almost outed Triss, then also started talking about flavor poem, thinks it’s weird that Tristess couldn’t tell alignment by card (making it seem like they don’t have a yellow card), kinda outs themselves as town, further explains why Triss outed herself, responds to me and lowkey threatens me about the autcorrect thing (page 38, misunderstood me twice over), now off Tangle’s trail, talks more about Tangle and mafia strategy (page 38), not buying what Tristess is selling about the redirector, pretty set on Tristess because they see it as a win-win and only slightly suspicious of Tangle, talking about a point that they decided not to hammer in becuase people dismissed it (page 39, what point), also thinks it’s odd that Tangle would hope they’re right,

Night 2:

Throws suspicion onto Wayward, says that number of mafia is not common knowledge (page 41, it is on the discussion thread), accuses Wayward of lurking hard, also being majorly pinged off by the “fear of dying”, says they’re adequate excuses for now, responds to me that they are now more inclined to believe that Tangle is town (page 42, respond),

Day 3:

Gives a cryptic thought about a certain player, still suspicious of Tangle, won’t reveal role, suspicious of Kamme pulling the “if I were scum” thing, thinks it’s weird that Tangle wasn’t targetted and that the inactive healer died instead (page 44, spit it out! You’ll put a target on your back anyway), saying they’re bating Mafia and thinking a couple steps ahead (page 44), thinks Tangle’s survival would be either that there was an investigative role or that mafia went after someone else knowing that Tangle would have been protected anyway, says Vig would not have gone after an inactive (page 50, actually that does happen), is silencer a town thing (page 50, likely not), pointed out that Siri has been lurking, which is pretty scummy, lowkey suspicious of Kamme, says that card was yellow but has a weird ability (page 54, perhaps it has to do with Tree stumps?),

Night 3:

Thanks me for not making them reveal their plan (page 56, kinda does though, should I point it out?),agrees with me over gut feeling and suspicious of GhostRay’s answer (page 60, interesting you had the same feeling),

Day 4:

wary that Jag is only parroting, if Siri is town, will vote for Ghostray, if Siri is mafia, going for Kamme and Jaguar,

End Game Notes: Pretty sure they're town, has an odd manner of planning but means well

Nerasis: (Poisoned, will die on Day 4 dawn) Died, town Fate Wielder
Day 1:
A bit bothered by the fact that all the chat is theory, RVS is good to help conversation, but one must be aware of the consequences of voting and what it does, if they put in a random vote but don’t take consequences into consideration are unhelpful town at best, scummy at worst, random lynching is not okay, especially in the early game, just by probability alone, thinks that both random lynch and no lynch are terrible prospects, would likely just shoot town in the foot, and mafia probably wouldn’t pick someone “randomly” anyway, finds it amusing about all the talk of random voting but no one’s placed a vote, doesn’t find anyone suspicious as of page 7, but is sideeyeing those who haven’t contributed, asks Ghost, Gwen, and Cog about going for a Tristess lynch, asks Tristess to defend themself, not buying Tristess’ defense whatsoever, says that there was no reason to fib in this case, if you are a bad player learn from past mistakes, you could have done research on the things you don’t know about, not trying to lead, but is trying to get a lynch out because they believe in a lynch for each day, not afraid to take center stage but is okay with following if someone else has a good idea, seconds the Night Dancer and calls Gwen out for sheeping, Calls out Gwendolyn for not picking a side and saying that’s unhelpful to town for being okay with a lynch you’re not suspicious about or not putting up another candidate (page 11, I don’t like this at all. You’re creating a no-win situation with an unfalsifiable argument), poking Jag and asking if they’ve been on and reading but not saying anything, thinks it’s odd for a townsperson to just not care if they die (unless there is a role that helps town after death), feels a little bad for coming at Gwen so hard and wishes that Gwen would have just answered the question because it seems scummy to not answer at all, invites Gwen to just answer questions, calls out Jag for editing posts as it’s against the rules, don’t worry about getting liked, part of the game is sorting through people’s posts and seeing what’s scummy about them, don’t worry about taking time to say things, that’s the beauty of forum mafia, understands it as that Gwen won’t vote for Tristess because she does not believe they are town or mafia (page 14, eh, I don’t think that’s what she meant), chides Rangiku for mentioning evidence of a currently running game, will be placing a vote for Gwen as of page 18, doesn’t agree with Rangiku in that Tristess has been waffly and instead has been making the best of a bad situation, but says that Gwen has been acting oddly and has not been in a town mindset,
Night 1:
Calls this an interesting turn of events, thinks the withholding is a mafia move, asking if that character name has any significance to them, Thinks that Rangiku is sus because they did not comment on the fact that Nerasis voted for them and theorised and also was one of the two people who refused to vote for Gwen
Day 3:
poisoned and silenced on Day 2, will die on Day 4, inclined to trust Tangle, bothered by the fact Magy would bait the mafia into killing them, had a hard time connecting to Day 2, outlines reasons why Tangle would have lived given that Tangle is town,
Night 3:
Claiming that they were Zeus, they were a role that brought someone to life from a tree stump,

@PurpleHibiscus:
Day 1:
Sees random lynching as a last resort because one could just end up lynching a townsperson, more of a gamble than anything (page 4, ask about this), doesn’t know when not to lynch, will probably watch other people, as of page 17 voting for Gwen because of the sudden change in attitude,
Night 1:
some pushed for a Tristess lynch without providing good answers which is suspicious and doesn’t see why mafia would bus their own player this early in the game, now that others have been talking about the reasons behind bussing is a little more okay with it, gonna be looking towards Tristess for a lynch and if she flips town then they’ll see anyone who jumped on as suspicious (page 26, this isn’t alignment indicative), talks aobut how they apologize for themselves in advance so people don’t get offended, calls self town here, then talks about RVS and its benefits, always lynch, mod lynching is cool but it may waste a lynch, doesn’t like the ides of Zos being a lover but a mafia member, explains what a Freudian slip is
Day 2:
Currently attempting to figure out who has been silenced by who has already spoken (page 34, this is a bit hard, that logic doesn’t count out the inactives), explains to me what they meant and I feel as if it’s good (page 39 for reference), why ping me tiwce here in the same post about Tangle claiming roles and misleading us?,
Night 2:
Says it’s impossible to really predict anyone’s odds because it’s based off of thoughts and opinions, then goes into if mafia were completely random (page 42, well, there are hints through trends of what could have been)
Day 3:
Thinks that if one was poisoned, their accusations may have been right (page 45, or it had to do with playstyle), gonna trust Tangle because doesn’t see a reason why they’d bus another teammate so close after one died, leaving it to two mafia (page 45, this is a response to me), still talking in probability,
Night 3:
Wants to look back at posts to see who comes up, Tangle should check up on inactives,
Day 4:
Thanked me for pointing out Baye’s Theorem (page 57, yeah, it’s better when you have more information), looking for inactives, thinks it’s possibile Jag is Anubis, asks me to declare who I’ll roleblock, notices Sirenia’s lack of activity, says they have a hard time scumhunting so goes into flavor and prefers to take writing in for future notice (page 59, not an excuse),

End Game Notes: Reads absolutely neutral. Has scum moments and has town moments. Someone needle them a bit more cause I can't decide.

@Rangiku:
Day 1:
Introduces self, puts out question: What is your stance on random voting stage?, sees RVS as not necessary, especially if there are not suspects, can be used to gauge reactions, does not find the action to be alignment indicative, but does find it strange, sees that it may just be a way to get people to start talking to each other, sees RVS as dependent on circumstance, has seen that one game it was done D1, the wagon was not for the RVS, and it sparked discussion, has helped spark discussion when people have been coasting, while it can be useful, there are more conventional ways of starting conversation, and they see it as a risky maneuver (Page 2, ask about this), does not plan to start a vote, was just curious because they saw it done, in most cases there should not be a time not to lynch, sure there are specific cases to abstain from voting, but in vanilla games there shouldn’t be an abstain from lynch, especially since the mafia would probably kill anyway, by experience, town generally is the one who kicks off an RVS, because mafia doing it normally allows people to trail back to them, outlines differences between RNG and RVS, RNG just throwing out a vote in hoping to hit scum, RVS is putting out a vote without trying to make a wagon, does not see the inefficiencies of RVS, there is always reason to suspect someone, worries about the fact that they would say that there are times in which one shouldn’t lynch because of lack of evidence, looks at Cognitive for the same reason, calls out Tristess for lying about being in games in which RVS was used, drives home to Tanglefire that a no lynch with the mindset brought forth by Tanglefire that doing so would hand victory over to mafia, mislynches are bound to happen anyway, and alignment flips provide a lot of information, pushes Kamme for thoughts, finds the nature of the Tristess wagon weird and thinks it’s odd a lot of people jumped onto it after they brought it up, still thinks Tristess’ response was strange, thinks Cognitive’s idea of not going for a lynch instead of a random lynch does not sit well because a random lynch would give over maybe at least some information instead of mafia getting a free kill, says to Night that it would be a corner case and while he is opposed to a random lynch, it’s better than no lynch at all, thinks Gwen is a confused townie and sees a general disconnect between responses (page 16, parse this out later), would be fine with a Tristess lynch, talks about previous forum game context and finds Tristess hard to believe, as of page 16 they are going with Tristess, as of page 18 staying with vote on Tristess, believes that Tristess is attempting to pocket town (page 18, refer back to this later), notes to Raya that the latter half about voting for mafia members is flawed, since bussing is a thing, thinks PurpleHibiscus’ logic is flawed regarding bussing as well (page 19, lots of stuff about bussing), defends self on current game mentioning in that it was kept to vaguaries, currently defends self on not wanting to put a vote on Gwen (page 19, refer back to this later if needed), disconcerted by people wanting to do a mod lynch, doesn’t condone them,
Day 2:
Thinks that no matter the reasons outlined about Zos’ motives for keeping Gwen’s role hidden was likely mafia, doesn’t think that, getting on Kamme about throwing out evidence from previous games and about agreeing with who seems most safe to agree with, asks why Triss is clear because she stayed calm under pressure, basically says it’s hard to really validate the claim that Tangle fire just made a mistake and can only go on and analyze this, masking alignment makes it difficult to figure out mafia guilt by association, but Trist is not off their radar,
Day 3:
Has said that they have been busy and life has been getting in the way and has been between playing and dropping,

End Game Notes: Pretty darn sure they're town, mentioned them, but they'll likely be modkilled.
@Kyumelio:
Day 1:
Does not see RVS as scummy because of reaction gauging and generation of discussion (page 6, not a sus thing but touch upon minimalism), doesn’t know when there shouldn’t be a lynch (page 6, delve into this, they should have some opinion by now), would probably go for Tristess as of page 14 but would go for a mod lynch if she pulls up a good defense, not ignoring the thread, convinced by the arguments towards Gwen and will likely vote for them too (page 17, yes this counts as sheeping and a bit of plagiarism to boot),
Night 1:
Asks about other possible roles and lists a couple potentials on page 26,
Day 2:
ventures that someone could be poisoned or silenced, thinks it’s likely that the masking can be used only a limited amount of times, further speculates on the nature of the Zos role, popped on and seems quite spooked, not sure whether or not to try to defend or just let things ride, analyzing the sus of both candidates
Day 4:
A bit at a loss for words over spat, not sure whether or not to defend Siri nor Ghost but has thinks too that one should be lynched because there are no other leads, bemoans current situation, wonders who should get protected

End Game notes: Reads on the scummy side to me, I find too little contribution to think they're town, a lot of flip-flopping

@MagykalWagykal:

Night 1:

Not sure what random voting stage is, doesn’t like it, but if no one pops out scummy then a random lynch is better than nothing, calls out Jag for sheeping, always for a lynch except for Mylo without a lead, calling out PurpleHibiscus for being noncommital and bothered by the fact that all the newbies keep apologizing in advance for being new (page 21, comment on this because I agree but know that newbies are trying to disarm), thinks Rangiku has a good point on Triss, pushing Kamme on the self deprication, squinting at TheNightDancer, not accepting Tristess’ answer, really not liking Jag for doing immediate replies and then disappearing again and also not contributing, trying to think about who would be defending Gwen here and maybe that’s the Greek guy, brings for that perhaps Zos was defending Triss… then goes a little back on it (page 25, no no, follow your own weird, I like where this is going), concedes this is WIFOM, but does assume that Zos is not town, interpreted and asked Tanglefire how autocorrect worked for them (page 30, he didn’t say that),

Day 2:

Lots of questions about Cog and what’s going on (31, I’ll answer them if they aren’t), asks Tristess about alignment (page 32, like she’d answer honestly), got mad at Ghostray because they claimed they almost outed Triss, then also started talking about flavor poem, thinks it’s weird that Tristess couldn’t tell alignment by card (making it seem like they don’t have a yellow card), kinda outs themselves as town, further explains why Triss outed herself, responds to me and lowkey threatens me about the autcorrect thing (page 38, misunderstood me twice over), now off Tangle’s trail, talks more about Tangle and mafia strategy (page 38), not buying what Tristess is selling about the redirector, pretty set on Tristess because they see it as a win-win and only slightly suspicious of Tangle, talking about a point that they decided not to hammer in becuase people dismissed it (page 39, what point), also thinks it’s odd that Tangle would hope they’re right,

Night 2:

Throws suspicion onto Wayward, says that number of mafia is not common knowledge (page 41, it is on the discussion thread), accuses Wayward of lurking hard, also being majorly pinged off by the “fear of dying”, says they’re adequate excuses for now, responds to me that they are now more inclined to believe that Tangle is town (page 42, respond),

Day 3:

Gives a cryptic thought about a certain player, still suspicious of Tangle, won’t reveal role, suspicious of Kamme pulling the “if I were scum” thing, thinks it’s weird that Tangle wasn’t targetted and that the inactive healer died instead (page 44, spit it out! You’ll put a target on your back anyway), saying they’re bating Mafia and thinking a couple steps ahead (page 44), thinks Tangle’s survival would be either that there was an investigative role or that mafia went after someone else knowing that Tangle would have been protected anyway, says Vig would not have gone after an inactive (page 50, actually that does happen), is silencer a town thing (page 50, likely not), pointed out that Siri has been lurking, which is pretty scummy, lowkey suspicious of Kamme, says that card was yellow but has a weird ability (page 54, perhaps it has to do with Tree stumps?),

Night 3:

Thanks me for not making them reveal their plan (page 56, kinda does though, should I point it out?),agrees with me over gut feeling and suspicious of GhostRay’s answer (page 60, interesting you had the same feeling),

Day 4:

wary that Jag is only parroting, if Siri is town, will vote for Ghostray, if Siri is mafia, going for Kamme and Jaguar,

End Game Notes: Pretty sure they're town, has an odd manner of planning but means well

Nerasis: (Poisoned, will die on Day 4 dawn) Died, town Fate Wielder
Day 1:
A bit bothered by the fact that all the chat is theory, RVS is good to help conversation, but one must be aware of the consequences of voting and what it does, if they put in a random vote but don’t take consequences into consideration are unhelpful town at best, scummy at worst, random lynching is not okay, especially in the early game, just by probability alone, thinks that both random lynch and no lynch are terrible prospects, would likely just shoot town in the foot, and mafia probably wouldn’t pick someone “randomly” anyway, finds it amusing about all the talk of random voting but no one’s placed a vote, doesn’t find anyone suspicious as of page 7, but is sideeyeing those who haven’t contributed, asks Ghost, Gwen, and Cog about going for a Tristess lynch, asks Tristess to defend themself, not buying Tristess’ defense whatsoever, says that there was no reason to fib in this case, if you are a bad player learn from past mistakes, you could have done research on the things you don’t know about, not trying to lead, but is trying to get a lynch out because they believe in a lynch for each day, not afraid to take center stage but is okay with following if someone else has a good idea, seconds the Night Dancer and calls Gwen out for sheeping, Calls out Gwendolyn for not picking a side and saying that’s unhelpful to town for being okay with a lynch you’re not suspicious about or not putting up another candidate (page 11, I don’t like this at all. You’re creating a no-win situation with an unfalsifiable argument), poking Jag and asking if they’ve been on and reading but not saying anything, thinks it’s odd for a townsperson to just not care if they die (unless there is a role that helps town after death), feels a little bad for coming at Gwen so hard and wishes that Gwen would have just answered the question because it seems scummy to not answer at all, invites Gwen to just answer questions, calls out Jag for editing posts as it’s against the rules, don’t worry about getting liked, part of the game is sorting through people’s posts and seeing what’s scummy about them, don’t worry about taking time to say things, that’s the beauty of forum mafia, understands it as that Gwen won’t vote for Tristess because she does not believe they are town or mafia (page 14, eh, I don’t think that’s what she meant), chides Rangiku for mentioning evidence of a currently running game, will be placing a vote for Gwen as of page 18, doesn’t agree with Rangiku in that Tristess has been waffly and instead has been making the best of a bad situation, but says that Gwen has been acting oddly and has not been in a town mindset,
Night 1:
Calls this an interesting turn of events, thinks the withholding is a mafia move, asking if that character name has any significance to them, Thinks that Rangiku is sus because they did not comment on the fact that Nerasis voted for them and theorised and also was one of the two people who refused to vote for Gwen
Day 3:
poisoned and silenced on Day 2, will die on Day 4, inclined to trust Tangle, bothered by the fact Magy would bait the mafia into killing them, had a hard time connecting to Day 2, outlines reasons why Tangle would have lived given that Tangle is town,
Night 3:
Claiming that they were Zeus, they were a role that brought someone to life from a tree stump,

@PurpleHibiscus:
Day 1:
Sees random lynching as a last resort because one could just end up lynching a townsperson, more of a gamble than anything (page 4, ask about this), doesn’t know when not to lynch, will probably watch other people, as of page 17 voting for Gwen because of the sudden change in attitude,
Night 1:
some pushed for a Tristess lynch without providing good answers which is suspicious and doesn’t see why mafia would bus their own player this early in the game, now that others have been talking about the reasons behind bussing is a little more okay with it, gonna be looking towards Tristess for a lynch and if she flips town then they’ll see anyone who jumped on as suspicious (page 26, this isn’t alignment indicative), talks aobut how they apologize for themselves in advance so people don’t get offended, calls self town here, then talks about RVS and its benefits, always lynch, mod lynching is cool but it may waste a lynch, doesn’t like the ides of Zos being a lover but a mafia member, explains what a Freudian slip is
Day 2:
Currently attempting to figure out who has been silenced by who has already spoken (page 34, this is a bit hard, that logic doesn’t count out the inactives), explains to me what they meant and I feel as if it’s good (page 39 for reference), why ping me tiwce here in the same post about Tangle claiming roles and misleading us?,
Night 2:
Says it’s impossible to really predict anyone’s odds because it’s based off of thoughts and opinions, then goes into if mafia were completely random (page 42, well, there are hints through trends of what could have been)
Day 3:
Thinks that if one was poisoned, their accusations may have been right (page 45, or it had to do with playstyle), gonna trust Tangle because doesn’t see a reason why they’d bus another teammate so close after one died, leaving it to two mafia (page 45, this is a response to me), still talking in probability,
Night 3:
Wants to look back at posts to see who comes up, Tangle should check up on inactives,
Day 4:
Thanked me for pointing out Baye’s Theorem (page 57, yeah, it’s better when you have more information), looking for inactives, thinks it’s possibile Jag is Anubis, asks me to declare who I’ll roleblock, notices Sirenia’s lack of activity, says they have a hard time scumhunting so goes into flavor and prefers to take writing in for future notice (page 59, not an excuse),

End Game Notes: Reads absolutely neutral. Has scum moments and has town moments. Someone needle them a bit more cause I can't decide.

@Rangiku:
Day 1:
Introduces self, puts out question: What is your stance on random voting stage?, sees RVS as not necessary, especially if there are not suspects, can be used to gauge reactions, does not find the action to be alignment indicative, but does find it strange, sees that it may just be a way to get people to start talking to each other, sees RVS as dependent on circumstance, has seen that one game it was done D1, the wagon was not for the RVS, and it sparked discussion, has helped spark discussion when people have been coasting, while it can be useful, there are more conventional ways of starting conversation, and they see it as a risky maneuver (Page 2, ask about this), does not plan to start a vote, was just curious because they saw it done, in most cases there should not be a time not to lynch, sure there are specific cases to abstain from voting, but in vanilla games there shouldn’t be an abstain from lynch, especially since the mafia would probably kill anyway, by experience, town generally is the one who kicks off an RVS, because mafia doing it normally allows people to trail back to them, outlines differences between RNG and RVS, RNG just throwing out a vote in hoping to hit scum, RVS is putting out a vote without trying to make a wagon, does not see the inefficiencies of RVS, there is always reason to suspect someone, worries about the fact that they would say that there are times in which one shouldn’t lynch because of lack of evidence, looks at Cognitive for the same reason, calls out Tristess for lying about being in games in which RVS was used, drives home to Tanglefire that a no lynch with the mindset brought forth by Tanglefire that doing so would hand victory over to mafia, mislynches are bound to happen anyway, and alignment flips provide a lot of information, pushes Kamme for thoughts, finds the nature of the Tristess wagon weird and thinks it’s odd a lot of people jumped onto it after they brought it up, still thinks Tristess’ response was strange, thinks Cognitive’s idea of not going for a lynch instead of a random lynch does not sit well because a random lynch would give over maybe at least some information instead of mafia getting a free kill, says to Night that it would be a corner case and while he is opposed to a random lynch, it’s better than no lynch at all, thinks Gwen is a confused townie and sees a general disconnect between responses (page 16, parse this out later), would be fine with a Tristess lynch, talks about previous forum game context and finds Tristess hard to believe, as of page 16 they are going with Tristess, as of page 18 staying with vote on Tristess, believes that Tristess is attempting to pocket town (page 18, refer back to this later), notes to Raya that the latter half about voting for mafia members is flawed, since bussing is a thing, thinks PurpleHibiscus’ logic is flawed regarding bussing as well (page 19, lots of stuff about bussing), defends self on current game mentioning in that it was kept to vaguaries, currently defends self on not wanting to put a vote on Gwen (page 19, refer back to this later if needed), disconcerted by people wanting to do a mod lynch, doesn’t condone them,
Day 2:
Thinks that no matter the reasons outlined about Zos’ motives for keeping Gwen’s role hidden was likely mafia, doesn’t think that, getting on Kamme about throwing out evidence from previous games and about agreeing with who seems most safe to agree with, asks why Triss is clear because she stayed calm under pressure, basically says it’s hard to really validate the claim that Tangle fire just made a mistake and can only go on and analyze this, masking alignment makes it difficult to figure out mafia guilt by association, but Trist is not off their radar,
Day 3:
Has said that they have been busy and life has been getting in the way and has been between playing and dropping,

End Game Notes: Pretty darn sure they're town, mentioned them, but they'll likely be modkilled.
Sirenia: (Called Siri) Roleblocked Night 3 and nothing happened, lynched day 4 - alignment and role withheld
Day 1:
Believes that if there are no leads and that the town must lynch someone, then RVS is good and not scummy (page 1, ask about this later),
Night 3:
Literally just shows up to say “it would be better to lynch” (page 54, awkwardly hypocritical), literally just pops up to post that they didn’t want to get killed, offers to reveal role (page 61, good lordy help me)
StormDreamer: (Murdered by mafia Night 2, Town Healer)
Day 1:
Doesn’t have much experience with RVS, but it did help scumhunting in one game, can’t tell whether or not it’s scummy either, confused by the whole thing, only time that there shouldn’t be a lynch is if it’s mylo and there are no confirmed scum, rather confirm a night kill and go from there than take a shot in the dark, notes that in Ghostray’s situation, it still would have been good to lynch, better to call out on bluff, notes that immunities are one shot most of the time anyway, asks Tristess how they can say it seems to help scum hunting if there is no experience, suspicious of Nerasis for taking charge and leading the lynch, suspicious of Nera cause they view her as good scum, doesn’t really agree with Wayward willow when it comes to her idea regarding RVS and mylow since RVS is usually used at the start of the game, also pushing for a non mod lynch,
Day 2:
Thinks that becuase Storm was the only one that voted for the mod that they were called out directly, in experience has found that those who are poisoned can be cured with someone who has a medic role, so suggests that whoever is poisoned should out themselves, pretty sure cog was town because that was their color too (page 34, I guess), doesn’t think this is a redirect becuase it’s unlikely that the redirector would know that Tangle was the seer, a mafia framer may have done it, then both might be town, thinks that Triss came off as town frustration instead of scum, explores the idea that Z stops all flips as long as they’re alive, so they just might be trying to direct attention towards Triss while trying to gain towncred, also thinks the idea that Tristess did not know what town color was is pretty incriminating, weary of Triss lynch but will go for it anyway (page 40, seems like a passive aggressive dig against Tangle), asks Nerasis about Rang,
Tanglefire: (Might be seer) (Died by mafia night 3, town Seer)
Day 1:
First mafia game, jovial tone, just gave a quick intro and went to bed, doesn’t know much about RVS but doesn’t really find it scummy, might be good with bringing in conversations, good as long as town doesn’t die, agrees that if there is no one suspicious then no lynch (Page 5, what do you mean by suspicion), does not like lurkers, people who don’t contribute, or people who contradict what they said before, not voting for Tristess yet but still sees her giving off scummy vibes, wants more from Gwen because she’s not necessarily on their sus list, doesn’t know about this mod lynch,
Night 1:
starts giving different scenarios of what Z could do (page 28 for reference), says they’re not Zos after typo, wanted to say let’s call him Z, Tangle fire admits to a freudian slip?,
Day 2:
says this was a problem of multitasking (page 35, sure I’ll touch upon this), was multitasking and not paying attention at the time but understands why this wouldn’t clear them, reveals self as Seer and says that they visited Tristess last night and she flipped scum (page 36, why reveal this early in the game??), reveals self as Seer and says that they investigated Trist and she flipped Mafia, asks how Triss knows there is a mafia redirector, then says that this isn’t what mafia would do since he could have always just stayed off the radar (page 37, sure you could have), hoping that Triss really does flip scum and that they get protected tonight (page 40, why hope if it’ll happen?),
Night 2:
Believes they’ll die tomorrow, gives more insight into their decisions, says they played on a lot of assumptions and decided to reveal once the Triss wagon tapered off and the Zos wagon started (page 43, I see now, but I agree, bad idea), also they were not sure because Triss acted so calm so they started to have self-doubts,
Day 3:
Thinks it’s likely that both me and Nerasis were targeted because of the fact that both of us were actively helping scum, confirms wayward as town,
@TheNightDancer: (Blocked night 1, nothing happened)
Day 1:
Thinks random lynches are scummy and will end up hurting town more likely because of the fact that town is the majority, better to just pick at what others have said, understands the merit of it but doesn’t think it’s a good idea (page 2, odd contribution), says that it is more likely to hurt town by probability when it comes to RVS, “ if it's between two townies, we shouldn't lynch, obviously. “ (page 4, what does this even mean??), presents question: Is it better to lynch a random person or lynch no one at all?, belies that it’s circumstantial, cites that when it is close to lockdown and there are no leads, there should not be a lynch, was just telling me I had a slight contradiction in my paragraphs is all (page 11, exactly? I then pointed out that I wasn’t contradicting myself), concedes to Rangiku that they put forth an impossible situation in which lynching was a bad idea, reticent to put forth a Tristess lynch based solely off of the RVS lie, says that we’re only human (page 11, that wasn’t the only problem people were having), called out Gwen for quick change of mind, asks Tristess for clarification, further pushing JaguarCutie and asking her questions on what she can talk about and it’s better to contribute, asks Jag what they think of Tristess’ posts and explains that mafia isn’t just a numbers game, tells Purple that bussing happens all the time, will be putting vote on Gwen because of the defensive behavior and will be willing to let Triss get off on the benefit of the doubt card,
Night 1:
Admits they were defending Trist a bit because they didn’t believe they were suspicious but also just wanted to hear more from Trist, believes that whoever did this wasn’t town and could have been a host of mafia or 3p situations, doesn’t believe that mafia would make such a stupid typo mistake, explains the slip futher,
Day 2:
Currently not making sense of poem, thinks the poisoning and silencing are either mafia or 3p roles,
Day 3:
thinks that healer was killed and it may be true that a mafia investigator is a thing, highly doubts that Nera is mafia because they were both poisoned and silenced, asks Nera why they voted for Rang, not that suspicious of Rang herself, not sure where they stand,
Night 3:
not happy that no one’s voted, asks Raya why lack of contribution and why they’ve posted so little, thinks poisoner and silencer are mafia roles, says Zos could be 3P (page 55, why?),
Day 4:
Does a readslist on page 59, doesn’t like these casual townclaims, not really convinced by Ghost and especially hates being called ignorant (page 61, talk about difference between neutral and no town reads), gives a lot of questions to Jag about reads list, not buying Sirenia’s lurking and claims that the last couple pages have been a good prep on what’s up,
Night 4:
Liked my little novel about the conflict, had a hard time making input after everything

End Game notes: Likely town due to roleblock an current behavior, but don't count them out!

Tristess: (Lynched Day 2, Mafia Scythe Wielder)
Day 1:
Has no experience with RVS, but says it seems to help with finding scum, so doesn’t seem scummy (page 2, ask about this later), sees RVS as a last resort kind of help as a means for reaction testing (page 3, ask about this too), says it depends on the power roles left and how risky it is (Page 5, what is “this”?), talked about googling something (page 7, What did you have to google? What’s going on???), also talk about the backtrack (page 7, seeing it counts as experience), calls self clueless as a defense, has been gone so likely won’t remember, asks Cog what would be a last resort, calls out purple, kyu, and jag for being unresponsive, claims that awkward phrasing has been the reason they’ve been lynched in the past, claims there are better lynch candidates out there, a lot of people jumped on them for their take on the RVS situation which they still swear they had no idea and then some stuff on googling? (page 15, unclear again), had no idea RVS was a thing until this thread and thought the earlier vote was a grudge vote, normally when they’re mafia they try to just go passive and though everyone climbed onto them about RVS but wouldn’t see how lying would benefit mafia in the first place (page 18, the first part is not really good and verifiable),
Night 1:
thinks bussing would be inappropriate right now given it’s so early in the game (page 26, true but it’s not out of the question),
Day 2:
Predicts that mafia alignments are revealed when Zos isn’t around (32, or the ability was one shot or only in context to lynching), claims that they weren’t saying that they did know what color they were, just that they were entertaining the 3 party theory (page 35, no that doesn’t make sense), gives a response to me on page 37 (a lot to go through), then gives a pretty heated response and says that it was probably a redirection (page 37, wait, no), then goes back and says that redirector was lucky, claiming that they were just making a statement about Z’s abilities (page 39, but you would have been able to tell), still finding the source in which people say that she is incriminating herself,

@WaywardWillow: (Confirmed town by Tangle) (poisoned, will likely die Day 6)
Day 1:
has been in games with RVS and has seen it go really well and really badly, only time not to lynch is when it’s RVS and there are too few townies left in the game to risk picking them off,
Night 2:
Agrees that the mafia has been picked out quickly, though nervous about dying (page 41, whaaat), wonders how many mafia there are, asks about Blauw (page 41, answer if no one else did), intimidated so they ended up lurking (page 42, not an excuse), gave experience when it came to how they died in past games (page 42, irrelevant pivot), likes statistics and likes knowing what the odds are (page 42, yes, but that was common knowledge),
Day 3:
Puts out the fact that it was likely that mafia went after someone else, someone that wasn’t Tangle since it was likely they’d be protected, thinks that mafia may not have even known that Storm was healer, believes that medic and protector are different things in this game,
Night 3:
Thanks me for advice and trying best, can’t tell who’s maf, talks about characters (page 56, what?)

End Game Notes: Confirmed town, but I wish they'd post more under that mantle.
Sirenia: (Called Siri) Roleblocked Night 3 and nothing happened, lynched day 4 - alignment and role withheld
Day 1:
Believes that if there are no leads and that the town must lynch someone, then RVS is good and not scummy (page 1, ask about this later),
Night 3:
Literally just shows up to say “it would be better to lynch” (page 54, awkwardly hypocritical), literally just pops up to post that they didn’t want to get killed, offers to reveal role (page 61, good lordy help me)
StormDreamer: (Murdered by mafia Night 2, Town Healer)
Day 1:
Doesn’t have much experience with RVS, but it did help scumhunting in one game, can’t tell whether or not it’s scummy either, confused by the whole thing, only time that there shouldn’t be a lynch is if it’s mylo and there are no confirmed scum, rather confirm a night kill and go from there than take a shot in the dark, notes that in Ghostray’s situation, it still would have been good to lynch, better to call out on bluff, notes that immunities are one shot most of the time anyway, asks Tristess how they can say it seems to help scum hunting if there is no experience, suspicious of Nerasis for taking charge and leading the lynch, suspicious of Nera cause they view her as good scum, doesn’t really agree with Wayward willow when it comes to her idea regarding RVS and mylow since RVS is usually used at the start of the game, also pushing for a non mod lynch,
Day 2:
Thinks that becuase Storm was the only one that voted for the mod that they were called out directly, in experience has found that those who are poisoned can be cured with someone who has a medic role, so suggests that whoever is poisoned should out themselves, pretty sure cog was town because that was their color too (page 34, I guess), doesn’t think this is a redirect becuase it’s unlikely that the redirector would know that Tangle was the seer, a mafia framer may have done it, then both might be town, thinks that Triss came off as town frustration instead of scum, explores the idea that Z stops all flips as long as they’re alive, so they just might be trying to direct attention towards Triss while trying to gain towncred, also thinks the idea that Tristess did not know what town color was is pretty incriminating, weary of Triss lynch but will go for it anyway (page 40, seems like a passive aggressive dig against Tangle), asks Nerasis about Rang,
Tanglefire: (Might be seer) (Died by mafia night 3, town Seer)
Day 1:
First mafia game, jovial tone, just gave a quick intro and went to bed, doesn’t know much about RVS but doesn’t really find it scummy, might be good with bringing in conversations, good as long as town doesn’t die, agrees that if there is no one suspicious then no lynch (Page 5, what do you mean by suspicion), does not like lurkers, people who don’t contribute, or people who contradict what they said before, not voting for Tristess yet but still sees her giving off scummy vibes, wants more from Gwen because she’s not necessarily on their sus list, doesn’t know about this mod lynch,
Night 1:
starts giving different scenarios of what Z could do (page 28 for reference), says they’re not Zos after typo, wanted to say let’s call him Z, Tangle fire admits to a freudian slip?,
Day 2:
says this was a problem of multitasking (page 35, sure I’ll touch upon this), was multitasking and not paying attention at the time but understands why this wouldn’t clear them, reveals self as Seer and says that they visited Tristess last night and she flipped scum (page 36, why reveal this early in the game??), reveals self as Seer and says that they investigated Trist and she flipped Mafia, asks how Triss knows there is a mafia redirector, then says that this isn’t what mafia would do since he could have always just stayed off the radar (page 37, sure you could have), hoping that Triss really does flip scum and that they get protected tonight (page 40, why hope if it’ll happen?),
Night 2:
Believes they’ll die tomorrow, gives more insight into their decisions, says they played on a lot of assumptions and decided to reveal once the Triss wagon tapered off and the Zos wagon started (page 43, I see now, but I agree, bad idea), also they were not sure because Triss acted so calm so they started to have self-doubts,
Day 3:
Thinks it’s likely that both me and Nerasis were targeted because of the fact that both of us were actively helping scum, confirms wayward as town,
@TheNightDancer: (Blocked night 1, nothing happened)
Day 1:
Thinks random lynches are scummy and will end up hurting town more likely because of the fact that town is the majority, better to just pick at what others have said, understands the merit of it but doesn’t think it’s a good idea (page 2, odd contribution), says that it is more likely to hurt town by probability when it comes to RVS, “ if it's between two townies, we shouldn't lynch, obviously. “ (page 4, what does this even mean??), presents question: Is it better to lynch a random person or lynch no one at all?, belies that it’s circumstantial, cites that when it is close to lockdown and there are no leads, there should not be a lynch, was just telling me I had a slight contradiction in my paragraphs is all (page 11, exactly? I then pointed out that I wasn’t contradicting myself), concedes to Rangiku that they put forth an impossible situation in which lynching was a bad idea, reticent to put forth a Tristess lynch based solely off of the RVS lie, says that we’re only human (page 11, that wasn’t the only problem people were having), called out Gwen for quick change of mind, asks Tristess for clarification, further pushing JaguarCutie and asking her questions on what she can talk about and it’s better to contribute, asks Jag what they think of Tristess’ posts and explains that mafia isn’t just a numbers game, tells Purple that bussing happens all the time, will be putting vote on Gwen because of the defensive behavior and will be willing to let Triss get off on the benefit of the doubt card,
Night 1:
Admits they were defending Trist a bit because they didn’t believe they were suspicious but also just wanted to hear more from Trist, believes that whoever did this wasn’t town and could have been a host of mafia or 3p situations, doesn’t believe that mafia would make such a stupid typo mistake, explains the slip futher,
Day 2:
Currently not making sense of poem, thinks the poisoning and silencing are either mafia or 3p roles,
Day 3:
thinks that healer was killed and it may be true that a mafia investigator is a thing, highly doubts that Nera is mafia because they were both poisoned and silenced, asks Nera why they voted for Rang, not that suspicious of Rang herself, not sure where they stand,
Night 3:
not happy that no one’s voted, asks Raya why lack of contribution and why they’ve posted so little, thinks poisoner and silencer are mafia roles, says Zos could be 3P (page 55, why?),
Day 4:
Does a readslist on page 59, doesn’t like these casual townclaims, not really convinced by Ghost and especially hates being called ignorant (page 61, talk about difference between neutral and no town reads), gives a lot of questions to Jag about reads list, not buying Sirenia’s lurking and claims that the last couple pages have been a good prep on what’s up,
Night 4:
Liked my little novel about the conflict, had a hard time making input after everything

End Game notes: Likely town due to roleblock an current behavior, but don't count them out!

Tristess: (Lynched Day 2, Mafia Scythe Wielder)
Day 1:
Has no experience with RVS, but says it seems to help with finding scum, so doesn’t seem scummy (page 2, ask about this later), sees RVS as a last resort kind of help as a means for reaction testing (page 3, ask about this too), says it depends on the power roles left and how risky it is (Page 5, what is “this”?), talked about googling something (page 7, What did you have to google? What’s going on???), also talk about the backtrack (page 7, seeing it counts as experience), calls self clueless as a defense, has been gone so likely won’t remember, asks Cog what would be a last resort, calls out purple, kyu, and jag for being unresponsive, claims that awkward phrasing has been the reason they’ve been lynched in the past, claims there are better lynch candidates out there, a lot of people jumped on them for their take on the RVS situation which they still swear they had no idea and then some stuff on googling? (page 15, unclear again), had no idea RVS was a thing until this thread and thought the earlier vote was a grudge vote, normally when they’re mafia they try to just go passive and though everyone climbed onto them about RVS but wouldn’t see how lying would benefit mafia in the first place (page 18, the first part is not really good and verifiable),
Night 1:
thinks bussing would be inappropriate right now given it’s so early in the game (page 26, true but it’s not out of the question),
Day 2:
Predicts that mafia alignments are revealed when Zos isn’t around (32, or the ability was one shot or only in context to lynching), claims that they weren’t saying that they did know what color they were, just that they were entertaining the 3 party theory (page 35, no that doesn’t make sense), gives a response to me on page 37 (a lot to go through), then gives a pretty heated response and says that it was probably a redirection (page 37, wait, no), then goes back and says that redirector was lucky, claiming that they were just making a statement about Z’s abilities (page 39, but you would have been able to tell), still finding the source in which people say that she is incriminating herself,

@WaywardWillow: (Confirmed town by Tangle) (poisoned, will likely die Day 6)
Day 1:
has been in games with RVS and has seen it go really well and really badly, only time not to lynch is when it’s RVS and there are too few townies left in the game to risk picking them off,
Night 2:
Agrees that the mafia has been picked out quickly, though nervous about dying (page 41, whaaat), wonders how many mafia there are, asks about Blauw (page 41, answer if no one else did), intimidated so they ended up lurking (page 42, not an excuse), gave experience when it came to how they died in past games (page 42, irrelevant pivot), likes statistics and likes knowing what the odds are (page 42, yes, but that was common knowledge),
Day 3:
Puts out the fact that it was likely that mafia went after someone else, someone that wasn’t Tangle since it was likely they’d be protected, thinks that mafia may not have even known that Storm was healer, believes that medic and protector are different things in this game,
Night 3:
Thanks me for advice and trying best, can’t tell who’s maf, talks about characters (page 56, what?)

End Game Notes: Confirmed town, but I wish they'd post more under that mantle.
@Crumbleless

Here is all my information. Have all the fun.
@Crumbleless

Here is all my information. Have all the fun.
@PurpleHibiscus [quote]I guess it's true that I haven't been doing very much, but I have been trying. For example, I tried researching Ashka. It didn't really do any good, but really at the time, I felt that me looking at flavor would be more useful than me parroting. At least I was bringing something new into the thread. I can try doing some reads and analysis in the future, but at the moment, pretty much everyone seems town to me except for Jaguar. Just saying that everyone is town doesn't seem very useful to me. Maybe tomorrow though, I can look at some of the posts more closely and see if I can do some decent analysis. *fingers crossed that I won't be too lazy tomorrow and that I can actually find something useful*[/quote] I appreciate the fact that there's at least an attempt at contribution, though I anticipate seeing you try your hand at analysis. I believe I told this to Wayward, but I'll say this to you: it's better to submerge yourself in it as if you were in a lake or pool and wanted to swim. Also, it's one of those things you just get better at over time. Check out my notes above too, but my word isn't god. I may have everything wrong in here, who knows? That's the fun of it anyway.
@PurpleHibiscus
Quote:

I appreciate the fact that there's at least an attempt at contribution, though I anticipate seeing you try your hand at analysis. I believe I told this to Wayward, but I'll say this to you: it's better to submerge yourself in it as if you were in a lake or pool and wanted to swim. Also, it's one of those things you just get better at over time. Check out my notes above too, but my word isn't god. I may have everything wrong in here, who knows? That's the fun of it anyway.
All the wordssssss
Omg. How to type all this. -cracks fingers-
All the wordssssss
Omg. How to type all this. -cracks fingers-
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray

Sorry, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be thorough as heck. It's out of respect, really.
@Ghostray

Sorry, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be thorough as heck. It's out of respect, really.
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84