Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86
End of Day 2

Tavern, Present Day

Kirke interrupted her own story to motion to the bartender, who nodded. She sat back and stretched for a moment, and you shake your head. People disappearing into the jungle?

“I know it’s hard to believe, but every word is true!” Kirke insisted, nodding as a drink was set next to her. “That was the last one for a while, until we’d been about a week into our trip…

Venezuela, A Week Later

Kirke pushed her way through a low-hanging fern, stopping once she was past to consult the map. Crystal fluttered down to sit beside her.

“Admit it, we’re lost,” they said, nodding at the map. Kirke scowled.

“We are not! We’re just...exploring,” she said, unconvincingly even to herself. Crystal snorted.

“Neither of us have any direction sense, why did they trust us with the map again?”

Kirke bit back a sarcastic response, turning her attention back to the map. There was a faint sound of underbrush and a scream.

Kirke pushed back past the fern, running back to where the rest of the party had been left. She and Crystal were scouting ahead as the most mobile of the group, while the rest pulled the equipment behind them.

“What happened?” Kirke asked, gasping for breath as she skidded to a halt. To one side, Elan Myalis stared off into the forest.

“We’re not sure,” someone from the group replied. “They just dropped their stuff, which made the lead archaeologist panic, and now we can’t get their attention.”

Kirke looked over, then slowly stepped over. Elan Myalis didn’t move.

Then, suddenly, they ran, into the jungle. Kirke shouted and started after, but Elan Myalis was too quick and was gone.

Elan Myalis, Town Tracker, has been lynched.

Begin Night 2

Night 2 will end on May 10 at 18:00 FR. Please send in any actions now. Remember that you may not post during the night phase.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate

@FloatingInSpace

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
End of Day 2

Tavern, Present Day

Kirke interrupted her own story to motion to the bartender, who nodded. She sat back and stretched for a moment, and you shake your head. People disappearing into the jungle?

“I know it’s hard to believe, but every word is true!” Kirke insisted, nodding as a drink was set next to her. “That was the last one for a while, until we’d been about a week into our trip…

Venezuela, A Week Later

Kirke pushed her way through a low-hanging fern, stopping once she was past to consult the map. Crystal fluttered down to sit beside her.

“Admit it, we’re lost,” they said, nodding at the map. Kirke scowled.

“We are not! We’re just...exploring,” she said, unconvincingly even to herself. Crystal snorted.

“Neither of us have any direction sense, why did they trust us with the map again?”

Kirke bit back a sarcastic response, turning her attention back to the map. There was a faint sound of underbrush and a scream.

Kirke pushed back past the fern, running back to where the rest of the party had been left. She and Crystal were scouting ahead as the most mobile of the group, while the rest pulled the equipment behind them.

“What happened?” Kirke asked, gasping for breath as she skidded to a halt. To one side, Elan Myalis stared off into the forest.

“We’re not sure,” someone from the group replied. “They just dropped their stuff, which made the lead archaeologist panic, and now we can’t get their attention.”

Kirke looked over, then slowly stepped over. Elan Myalis didn’t move.

Then, suddenly, they ran, into the jungle. Kirke shouted and started after, but Elan Myalis was too quick and was gone.

Elan Myalis, Town Tracker, has been lynched.

Begin Night 2

Night 2 will end on May 10 at 18:00 FR. Please send in any actions now. Remember that you may not post during the night phase.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate

@FloatingInSpace

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Night 2

They searched into the night, calling for Elan Myalis to come back. Kirke slumped against a tree, the heat turning her face red and pouring sweat. Crystal settled in next to her.

“They’re not coming back,” they said finally, nudging Kirke gently. “There’s too much rainforest to search, and we don’t have that much time. We can’t get away from the trails or we’ll be more lost than we are.”

“Thank you, Crystal, that’s comforting,” Kirke muttered, but she gathered the team together and started to set up camp. Kirke lay awake in her tent even after Crystal’s breathing evened out, and let her thoughts sweep her away.

Kirke’s eyes opened slowly the next morning, and for a moment she lay there, uncertain when she had fallen asleep. The light shone through the tent blearily, Crystal was gone, the forest was silent-

Wait.

Backtrack.

Kirke sat up, rubbing her eyes, but she wasn’t mistaken. There were absolutely no jungle noises; no birds, no crackling of underbrush and fallen tree limbs, and no rustle as creatures moved through leaves.

She glanced over to where she knew Crystal had laid the night before, but the only indication that anyone else had been there was a slight mussing of blankets next to her knee.

“Crystal?” Kirke called, shimmying upright and moving to get ready.

“Finn, you’re going to want to come see this!” someone responded from outside the tent. It sounded like the lead archaeologist.

Kirke moved through the tent flap out into the morning. No one else was up, strangely, and Kirke felt the eeriness of the situation fall on her even more. Something was about to happen.

They walked over to where the equipment lay, under a tarp to keep any rain off. “What’s the problem?” Kirke asked.

The archaeologist pointed to an overturned bucket. “There was a guard here last night,” they said. “GrandSerpentine was the last one. All others are accounted for, except them.”

Kirke felt the claws of fear sink into her heart, and she was about to say something when something deep in the jungle screamed.

Not just something.

“Crystal,” Kirke breathed.

GrandSerpentine, Town Vengeful, has left the expedition.

Begin Day 3

Notes
--Day will end on May 12 at 18:00 FR.
--I have, finally, updated the front page with the roles of the eliminated players! I’ve been a lazy Kirk, but at least I got all the links on there when they went live.

Vote Count

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, FM84, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Oricole, Imraldera

With 10 players in the game, a lynch may be hammered at 6 votes today.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @FM84, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine

@FloatingInSpace

End of Night 2

They searched into the night, calling for Elan Myalis to come back. Kirke slumped against a tree, the heat turning her face red and pouring sweat. Crystal settled in next to her.

“They’re not coming back,” they said finally, nudging Kirke gently. “There’s too much rainforest to search, and we don’t have that much time. We can’t get away from the trails or we’ll be more lost than we are.”

“Thank you, Crystal, that’s comforting,” Kirke muttered, but she gathered the team together and started to set up camp. Kirke lay awake in her tent even after Crystal’s breathing evened out, and let her thoughts sweep her away.

Kirke’s eyes opened slowly the next morning, and for a moment she lay there, uncertain when she had fallen asleep. The light shone through the tent blearily, Crystal was gone, the forest was silent-

Wait.

Backtrack.

Kirke sat up, rubbing her eyes, but she wasn’t mistaken. There were absolutely no jungle noises; no birds, no crackling of underbrush and fallen tree limbs, and no rustle as creatures moved through leaves.

She glanced over to where she knew Crystal had laid the night before, but the only indication that anyone else had been there was a slight mussing of blankets next to her knee.

“Crystal?” Kirke called, shimmying upright and moving to get ready.

“Finn, you’re going to want to come see this!” someone responded from outside the tent. It sounded like the lead archaeologist.

Kirke moved through the tent flap out into the morning. No one else was up, strangely, and Kirke felt the eeriness of the situation fall on her even more. Something was about to happen.

They walked over to where the equipment lay, under a tarp to keep any rain off. “What’s the problem?” Kirke asked.

The archaeologist pointed to an overturned bucket. “There was a guard here last night,” they said. “GrandSerpentine was the last one. All others are accounted for, except them.”

Kirke felt the claws of fear sink into her heart, and she was about to say something when something deep in the jungle screamed.

Not just something.

“Crystal,” Kirke breathed.

GrandSerpentine, Town Vengeful, has left the expedition.

Begin Day 3

Notes
--Day will end on May 12 at 18:00 FR.
--I have, finally, updated the front page with the roles of the eliminated players! I’ve been a lazy Kirk, but at least I got all the links on there when they went live.

Vote Count

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, FM84, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Oricole, Imraldera

With 10 players in the game, a lynch may be hammered at 6 votes today.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @FM84, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine

@FloatingInSpace

3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
But I was going to sus GS next. Brb
But I was going to sus GS next. Brb
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Two Town Vengefuls?
Two Town Vengefuls?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
So GS was UB. That means no rolecop, only doctor/RB, neighborizer/fruit vendor possibility remain. I think. What is the possibility maf has no roles.
So GS was UB. That means no rolecop, only doctor/RB, neighborizer/fruit vendor possibility remain. I think. What is the possibility maf has no roles.

RMJd8xc.gif
GS was universal back-up.
GS was universal back-up.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
o that makes a lot more sense

why would GS choose the town vengeful tho...
o that makes a lot more sense

why would GS choose the town vengeful tho...
Not on purpose. Please look again. UB gets role of whoever died first.

Inquisition(Ambrose+TrickingFate): Ambrose mixes the Tworis together, and thinks numberspec is sus. Kain thinks Ran sounds personal. Finds it strange that “Ori II thinks deaths only inform town” and “Firo’s examples implies only town PRs” Has been found Town PGO
Yatagarasu(Varikset+Firo): And thinks mafia cop, suggested by Oricole, is dumb. And that GS is being floppy. Crow thinks Firo has been acting more town that Crow. Has been found town cop
Kaymontacell: thinks that between the Oris, at most 1 is maf. Supports Firo’s and Gwen’s assessments on lurking. Has been found town vengeful.
SweettoothartLimelight: Is still reading. Feels that Ori’s ISOs are just summaries with little conclusions, to poke everyone. Dislikes Bear’s reasoning for trying to tie vote over EM’s roleclaim. Voted D2 to lynch EM, says after reading EM is sus. Has shown commentary while reading through.
Blanketgender: thinks maf count speculation is masking maf. Thinks Yata is being unhelpful.
Grandserpentine: No proper experience. Voted for Inqui right off the bat. Says Ran is after Oricole for some reason, but also feels Ran is not maf. And Ran has valid points about Ori I being sus. Mixed the TwOris together. (Probably mistook this to be like IRL mafia.) Thinks maf can NK maf(but that would be a waste. Town knows there is no vigilante, and that’d be a waste of a precious resource.) Voted Oricole right after Bear did, finds Blanket odd for being so sure Ori is town, considering previous susses turned out town. Fears mislynching EM would screw over town. Thinks this somehow shows maf can kill maf and fears that for some reason. Seems certain EM is town. <-Blanket said as much too. Was Town Universal Backup(vengeful)
Oricole(Ori I): claims to have no role. Asked mod about no 3p. Blabbered about role expectations. Started D2 voting Myalis.
OrigamerImraldera: Ori II Likes math. Was questioned by Raiccoon about informative deaths, Ori II says lynches are informative, Ambrose says it is strange Origamer thinks lynches help only town. “First” on d2. Has not said much on D2. Also has yet to argue with. Imra’s first appearance is to accuse Oricole because meta.
Raiccoon: Points out that maf wants to outnumber town(public info). Thinks there might be 4 or 5 maf. Finds Ori hard to read.
Wintrymix: First brought up in discussion whether there is 3p. Gets town vibes from Tsaiah. Raises the possibility of a roleblocker. Suggests moving on from wondering how no one died when NKing the PGO. Thinks Ori acts strange, and EM is derailing and unhelpful. Confirmed to have a role, targeted Tsaiah D1. I think I figured out Wintry’s role. Well, if Wintry dies N2 at least we can be sure either 1: maf RB or 2: No town doc(but why would there be maf doc). If someone else dies then maf must suspect some sort of protective role(only doctor is possible at the point of N2). If no one dies, suspect a protective role(doctor). Or maf is messing around with us. That wintry claims to know something extra (on Tsaiah) implies investigative role.
DoppelBia: Newbie. knows Origamer irl, and thinks he’s acting as per normal. Has claimed town. Admitted to sheeping the Yata vote. (If Origamer turns out to be maf I suggest lynching this one too.) Wants a replacement.
Elan Myalis(Gwendolyn+Rangiku): Gwen says Ori is fishing again. Ran thinks maf count speculation is a waste, and that Ori is trying to draw everyone’s attention. Ran says Ran need not suspect Gwen or Rai(bc all Rai has done so far is post statistics). And Ori is being sarcastic and divertive. Ran thinks Ori is being hasty and retaliatory. Feels maf is coordinated this game. Thinks Origamer has been following Blanket around.Flipped town watcher-saw Wintry target Tsaiah N1.
Raya36Stormdreamer:
Tsaiah:Poked people’s responses to the questionnaires. Had a lot of questions for Origamer. Thinks Rai lacks opinion an anyone. Finds Ori a hard read. Asks questions, at least. Either lynch or confess. Wintry got some uncommon knowledge about you and depending on Wintry’s role…
Bearclaws: Does “In short; I'm for day one lynches, but I'm not gonna be the one chasing tails...and won't lynch w/o a cause.” Voted Oricole D2 to try and tie(I feel neutral about this, really.)

My opinion
Cryptids(pls talk more):Bear, Imraldera,
Sus: Elan Myalis, GS feels a total noob,
IDK:Kay, Tsaiah, Storm ,Raiccoon, Doppel, Limelight
Ok: Yatagarasu, inquisition, blanket, Wintry,

Role possibilities:
Doctor/Roleblocker, Neighborizor/Fruit Vendor.

Inquisition(Ambrose+TrickingFate): Ambrose mixes the Tworis together, and thinks numberspec is sus. Kain thinks Ran sounds personal. Finds it strange that “Ori II thinks deaths only inform town” and “Firo’s examples implies only town PRs” Has been found Town PGO
Yatagarasu(Varikset+Firo): And thinks mafia cop, suggested by Oricole, is dumb. And that GS is being floppy. Crow thinks Firo has been acting more town that Crow. Has been found town cop
Kaymontacell: thinks that between the Oris, at most 1 is maf. Supports Firo’s and Gwen’s assessments on lurking. Has been found town vengeful.
SweettoothartLimelight: Is still reading. Feels that Ori’s ISOs are just summaries with little conclusions, to poke everyone. Dislikes Bear’s reasoning for trying to tie vote over EM’s roleclaim. Voted D2 to lynch EM, says after reading EM is sus. Has shown commentary while reading through.
Blanketgender: thinks maf count speculation is masking maf. Thinks Yata is being unhelpful.
Grandserpentine: No proper experience. Voted for Inqui right off the bat. Says Ran is after Oricole for some reason, but also feels Ran is not maf. And Ran has valid points about Ori I being sus. Mixed the TwOris together. (Probably mistook this to be like IRL mafia.) Thinks maf can NK maf(but that would be a waste. Town knows there is no vigilante, and that’d be a waste of a precious resource.) Voted Oricole right after Bear did, finds Blanket odd for being so sure Ori is town, considering previous susses turned out town. Fears mislynching EM would screw over town. Thinks this somehow shows maf can kill maf and fears that for some reason. Seems certain EM is town. <-Blanket said as much too. Was Town Universal Backup(vengeful)
Oricole(Ori I): claims to have no role. Asked mod about no 3p. Blabbered about role expectations. Started D2 voting Myalis.
OrigamerImraldera: Ori II Likes math. Was questioned by Raiccoon about informative deaths, Ori II says lynches are informative, Ambrose says it is strange Origamer thinks lynches help only town. “First” on d2. Has not said much on D2. Also has yet to argue with. Imra’s first appearance is to accuse Oricole because meta.
Raiccoon: Points out that maf wants to outnumber town(public info). Thinks there might be 4 or 5 maf. Finds Ori hard to read.
Wintrymix: First brought up in discussion whether there is 3p. Gets town vibes from Tsaiah. Raises the possibility of a roleblocker. Suggests moving on from wondering how no one died when NKing the PGO. Thinks Ori acts strange, and EM is derailing and unhelpful. Confirmed to have a role, targeted Tsaiah D1. I think I figured out Wintry’s role. Well, if Wintry dies N2 at least we can be sure either 1: maf RB or 2: No town doc(but why would there be maf doc). If someone else dies then maf must suspect some sort of protective role(only doctor is possible at the point of N2). If no one dies, suspect a protective role(doctor). Or maf is messing around with us. That wintry claims to know something extra (on Tsaiah) implies investigative role.
DoppelBia: Newbie. knows Origamer irl, and thinks he’s acting as per normal. Has claimed town. Admitted to sheeping the Yata vote. (If Origamer turns out to be maf I suggest lynching this one too.) Wants a replacement.
Elan Myalis(Gwendolyn+Rangiku): Gwen says Ori is fishing again. Ran thinks maf count speculation is a waste, and that Ori is trying to draw everyone’s attention. Ran says Ran need not suspect Gwen or Rai(bc all Rai has done so far is post statistics). And Ori is being sarcastic and divertive. Ran thinks Ori is being hasty and retaliatory. Feels maf is coordinated this game. Thinks Origamer has been following Blanket around.Flipped town watcher-saw Wintry target Tsaiah N1.
Raya36Stormdreamer:
Tsaiah:Poked people’s responses to the questionnaires. Had a lot of questions for Origamer. Thinks Rai lacks opinion an anyone. Finds Ori a hard read. Asks questions, at least. Either lynch or confess. Wintry got some uncommon knowledge about you and depending on Wintry’s role…
Bearclaws: Does “In short; I'm for day one lynches, but I'm not gonna be the one chasing tails...and won't lynch w/o a cause.” Voted Oricole D2 to try and tie(I feel neutral about this, really.)

My opinion
Cryptids(pls talk more):Bear, Imraldera,
Sus: Elan Myalis, GS feels a total noob,
IDK:Kay, Tsaiah, Storm ,Raiccoon, Doppel, Limelight
Ok: Yatagarasu, inquisition, blanket, Wintry,

Role possibilities:
Doctor/Roleblocker, Neighborizor/Fruit Vendor.

RMJd8xc.gif
[quote name="Oricole" date=2017-05-10 18:12:51] Not on purpose. Please look again. UB gets role of whoever died first. [/quote] thanks for the correction, whoops. Am going back to reread some of the mechanics before i forget more :(
Oricole wrote on 2017-05-10:

thanks for the correction, whoops. Am going back to reread some of the mechanics before i forget more :(
Since you are here, @raiccoon ,I want your opinion on everything thus far. Feelings, susses,etc.
Since you are here, @raiccoon ,I want your opinion on everything thus far. Feelings, susses,etc.

RMJd8xc.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86