Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Anyway big post time! Firstly I would like to apologize because I feel like I was one of the main reasons Town lost this game. I pushed the lynch order harder than I should've and got too comfortable with the idea of it and even after expressing doubts in QT to Tsaiah that I have a feeling one of these in the order might be Town.. I didn't really explore the possibility, even though if I had it would've been a lot easier to pin Bearclaws and even Raiccoon, because if anyone on the Town block were to be scum it would've had to be either Raiccoon (Most likely) or Blanket (Less likely but possible). Overall things could've been done a lot better, like not letting Bearclaws escape a lynch that really should've been pushed. As for the game itself, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it! The night phases were a nice change even if they dragged the game out for quite sometime, though maybe they could've been shorter but regardless I really enjoyed getting to kick back for a bit and not have to stress out over the game. Hammering lynches was definitely a great addition as well and made the game much, much more enjoyable while also adding another mechanic to be wary of. You didn't wanna hammer someone too soon and you also had to be careful of letting Mafia hammer a mislynch (Which did happen). I absolutely enjoyed the draft pick mechanic though and hope it returns for future games. The only thing I would probably do differently is maybe keep the draft order a secret, or possibly allow people to pick Vanilla if they really don't want a PR. Onto the players now! @Tsaiah It was a lot of fun being able to talk with you during the night phases, we got sooo much done and I would definitely go as far to say that this really improved the experience. There was never a dull moment and generally always something to do or look out for. Mini-hydra go! @raiccoon I'm going to be a lot more wary of you in future games; You played really well as Mafia and definitely had me fooled. You really deserve this win and I don't really have much else to say other than I'm a bit baffled. Same goes for you @Bearclaws. Though you need to work on your slips, you had quite a few this game. But good job on escaping that lynch, that was definitely A+ play. @Blanketgender I wanted to yell at you more in QT but regardless, you put a lot of effort into this game and were definitely one of the few people that kept me from going insane with all the lurkers. I had a lot of fun being able to chat with you outside of the thread regardless and look forward to playing with you again in the future! @Oricole You confuse me. Me and Tsaiah spent a whole night phase just talking about you to figure out whether or not you were Town and eventually we did come to the right conclusion! I really need to give you more credit because regardless of the early game being really rocky, you didn't give up and actually became quite the power-house for Town. Looking forward to seeing you as well in future games. @Limelight @Stormdreamer [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b8f6851264eaaebcb153c0579c5c3f1/tumblr_nvrxibGWGA1rx7j9mo1_500.gif[/img] [quote name="Rangiku" date=2017-05-18 22:54:00] Welp. Figured town was going to loose by N2. Shame.[/quote] You aided in that Mafia win just as much as everyone else, too.
Anyway big post time!

Firstly I would like to apologize because I feel like I was one of the main reasons Town lost this game. I pushed the lynch order harder than I should've and got too comfortable with the idea of it and even after expressing doubts in QT to Tsaiah that I have a feeling one of these in the order might be Town..

I didn't really explore the possibility, even though if I had it would've been a lot easier to pin Bearclaws and even Raiccoon, because if anyone on the Town block were to be scum it would've had to be either Raiccoon (Most likely) or Blanket (Less likely but possible). Overall things could've been done a lot better, like not letting Bearclaws escape a lynch that really should've been pushed.

As for the game itself, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it! The night phases were a nice change even if they dragged the game out for quite sometime, though maybe they could've been shorter but regardless I really enjoyed getting to kick back for a bit and not have to stress out over the game.

Hammering lynches was definitely a great addition as well and made the game much, much more enjoyable while also adding another mechanic to be wary of. You didn't wanna hammer someone too soon and you also had to be careful of letting Mafia hammer a mislynch (Which did happen).

I absolutely enjoyed the draft pick mechanic though and hope it returns for future games. The only thing I would probably do differently is maybe keep the draft order a secret, or possibly allow people to pick Vanilla if they really don't want a PR.

Onto the players now!

@Tsaiah It was a lot of fun being able to talk with you during the night phases, we got sooo much done and I would definitely go as far to say that this really improved the experience. There was never a dull moment and generally always something to do or look out for. Mini-hydra go!

@raiccoon I'm going to be a lot more wary of you in future games; You played really well as Mafia and definitely had me fooled. You really deserve this win and I don't really have much else to say other than I'm a bit baffled.

Same goes for you @Bearclaws. Though you need to work on your slips, you had quite a few this game. But good job on escaping that lynch, that was definitely A+ play.

@Blanketgender I wanted to yell at you more in QT but regardless, you put a lot of effort into this game and were definitely one of the few people that kept me from going insane with all the lurkers. I had a lot of fun being able to chat with you outside of the thread regardless and look forward to playing with you again in the future!

@Oricole You confuse me. Me and Tsaiah spent a whole night phase just talking about you to figure out whether or not you were Town and eventually we did come to the right conclusion! I really need to give you more credit because regardless of the early game being really rocky, you didn't give up and actually became quite the power-house for Town. Looking forward to seeing you as well in future games.

@Limelight @Stormdreamer

tumblr_nvrxibGWGA1rx7j9mo1_500.gif
Rangiku wrote on 2017-05-18:
Welp. Figured town was going to loose by N2. Shame.

You aided in that Mafia win just as much as everyone else, too.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
AAAAAAAAA IM SORRY GUYS I LET YOU DOWN (never gonna give you up, nor desert you)

My mom has been in the hospital for day one, so I couldn't reply. And then I got kicked. @Kirkfan2255 just a little suggestion, warn people (ping/message) before they could be kicked
AAAAAAAAA IM SORRY GUYS I LET YOU DOWN (never gonna give you up, nor desert you)

My mom has been in the hospital for day one, so I couldn't reply. And then I got kicked. @Kirkfan2255 just a little suggestion, warn people (ping/message) before they could be kicked
7NebxtL.jpg
Oh My God we won. *Gross Sobbing* That was one of the HARDEST games I've played simply because I've messed up so much. A+ Horrible Liar, :,D Because that Elan lynch went bad and my actual plan didn't go through. Whoops.

Don't give Bear mafia. She will plan ahead and that plan will go to crap and then...she's stuck back peddling for the rest of the game. :,D

@WintryMix

Oh man don't talk about the mess ups. xD I'm well aware and I would always have a pit in my stomach checking the thread because I thought I was gonna be the next one lynched (And the pit increased if I saw Tsaiah's user and a ping). But thank you! I've only played as mafia three to four times(?) and even then it was always with a fair amount of newbies running around, so I was able pass detection - always.

So this.. was a pretty eye opening experience and will hopefully teach me to limit my scumtells.

@Tsaiah

You, you were the one who I was scared for the majority of this thread. I have never been so impressively nervous around someone since Mafiahouse (Where I was town! So in reality, I had nothing I needed to lie about!).

When you picked apart my lie for Elan, I was cursing. But I didn't curse harder until Stormdreamer agreed to it and said it looked towny. Because I knew that you would take it as Storm being scumbuddies with me. *Rubs face* But it was MyLo, so I just kept my mouth shut. ;u;'

But sorry for avoiding that last defense like the plague, I had it written up, and I was pretty sure I kept most of my scumslips out of it, but my computer restarted before I could save the sticky note... At that time, I was so unsure of myself and end of year was coming up in school... I just hoped I could feint inactive and just avoid. :,D *Awkward laugh...* (I need to work on my defending skills, okay. They're a bit rusty..)

But regardless, it was fun and a good learning experience to play with you! So thank you. ^^

@RAICOON

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEALING WITH ME. You are by far one of the best Mafia buddies I've had, because you had to deal with my back peddling so much and then my little bits of Inactivity. I really wish our original mafia team made it to the end...Especially since the odds were TOTALLY stacked against us because we all three rolled vanilla mafia.

You are great. Thank you. ;u; And I'm sorry for being a butt at points, ahaha.
Oh My God we won. *Gross Sobbing* That was one of the HARDEST games I've played simply because I've messed up so much. A+ Horrible Liar, :,D Because that Elan lynch went bad and my actual plan didn't go through. Whoops.

Don't give Bear mafia. She will plan ahead and that plan will go to crap and then...she's stuck back peddling for the rest of the game. :,D

@WintryMix

Oh man don't talk about the mess ups. xD I'm well aware and I would always have a pit in my stomach checking the thread because I thought I was gonna be the next one lynched (And the pit increased if I saw Tsaiah's user and a ping). But thank you! I've only played as mafia three to four times(?) and even then it was always with a fair amount of newbies running around, so I was able pass detection - always.

So this.. was a pretty eye opening experience and will hopefully teach me to limit my scumtells.

@Tsaiah

You, you were the one who I was scared for the majority of this thread. I have never been so impressively nervous around someone since Mafiahouse (Where I was town! So in reality, I had nothing I needed to lie about!).

When you picked apart my lie for Elan, I was cursing. But I didn't curse harder until Stormdreamer agreed to it and said it looked towny. Because I knew that you would take it as Storm being scumbuddies with me. *Rubs face* But it was MyLo, so I just kept my mouth shut. ;u;'

But sorry for avoiding that last defense like the plague, I had it written up, and I was pretty sure I kept most of my scumslips out of it, but my computer restarted before I could save the sticky note... At that time, I was so unsure of myself and end of year was coming up in school... I just hoped I could feint inactive and just avoid. :,D *Awkward laugh...* (I need to work on my defending skills, okay. They're a bit rusty..)

But regardless, it was fun and a good learning experience to play with you! So thank you. ^^

@RAICOON

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEALING WITH ME. You are by far one of the best Mafia buddies I've had, because you had to deal with my back peddling so much and then my little bits of Inactivity. I really wish our original mafia team made it to the end...Especially since the odds were TOTALLY stacked against us because we all three rolled vanilla mafia.

You are great. Thank you. ;u; And I'm sorry for being a butt at points, ahaha.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@bearclaws lmao omg you were great. Loved being mafia with you!

@silvernight104 i actually did learn a ton from you in MM.

@Tsaiah @Wintrymix ;w; if I roll mafia again in a later game I'm gonna go through hell and back aren't i
@bearclaws lmao omg you were great. Loved being mafia with you!

@silvernight104 i actually did learn a ton from you in MM.

@Tsaiah @Wintrymix ;w; if I roll mafia again in a later game I'm gonna go through hell and back aren't i
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon

Omg you did? OuO

What did you learn even from someone who was recklessly going in full charge?
@raiccoon

Omg you did? OuO

What did you learn even from someone who was recklessly going in full charge?
2rHLxZD.png
@Tsaiah <3 i swear one of these days, being town with you is going to give me a heart attack. you give me the towniest of town vibes and it makes me so nervous because it makes me feel like i'm being tricked. >:I

@Wintrymix i wish i'd been more vocal in that QT and in the thread--just proved to be a little much for me to keep up with with irl drama. |D it was definitely cool to have a neighborhood though! :> smacking myself over continuing to think that rai was the doctor lol.
@Tsaiah <3 i swear one of these days, being town with you is going to give me a heart attack. you give me the towniest of town vibes and it makes me so nervous because it makes me feel like i'm being tricked. >:I

@Wintrymix i wish i'd been more vocal in that QT and in the thread--just proved to be a little much for me to keep up with with irl drama. |D it was definitely cool to have a neighborhood though! :> smacking myself over continuing to think that rai was the doctor lol.
LUZk8tY.png
@SilverNight104
It is entirely possible that I forgot to change it, but it's open now!
@SilverNight104
It is entirely possible that I forgot to change it, but it's open now!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

Ooh, thanks! Will be looking at who did what over the nights.
@kirkfan2255

Ooh, thanks! Will be looking at who did what over the nights.
2rHLxZD.png
@Raiccoon Oh yes, there will definitely be a lot more squinting! It'll be a lot harder to squeeze by as Town next time, though with that said hopefully I don't end up tunneling you when you're actually Town.. We'll see!
@Raiccoon Oh yes, there will definitely be a lot more squinting! It'll be a lot harder to squeeze by as Town next time, though with that said hopefully I don't end up tunneling you when you're actually Town.. We'll see!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
>almost gets lynched by town

>claims cop

>gets killed by town venge

gg m8s
>almost gets lynched by town

>claims cop

>gets killed by town venge

gg m8s
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86