Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86
Okay no it was because they weren't happy they role-fished again, which is a little strange.
Okay no it was because they weren't happy they role-fished again, which is a little strange.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
While I am still wary of Oricole, I also have a bad feeling about Elan Myalis. I haven't liked their tone, or the way they've been defending themselves. Most of their defense has been based on meta, especially Rangiku's, or the fact that since they're a hydra people can't have different reads on the different heads. I especially don't like how they've been disagreeing somewhat, with Gwen even specifically saying that their reads list may differ from their partners, and basically playing like two different players while defending themselves by saying they're the same slot. They also go from outing Wintrymix, with other people criticizing them for most likely causing another town death, to using those same arguments about minimizing town death to defend themselves from the lynch. The way they're playing and their defense is contradictory, which is why despite my feelings about Oricole, I am voting for Elan Myalis.

Vote: Elan Myalis
While I am still wary of Oricole, I also have a bad feeling about Elan Myalis. I haven't liked their tone, or the way they've been defending themselves. Most of their defense has been based on meta, especially Rangiku's, or the fact that since they're a hydra people can't have different reads on the different heads. I especially don't like how they've been disagreeing somewhat, with Gwen even specifically saying that their reads list may differ from their partners, and basically playing like two different players while defending themselves by saying they're the same slot. They also go from outing Wintrymix, with other people criticizing them for most likely causing another town death, to using those same arguments about minimizing town death to defend themselves from the lynch. The way they're playing and their defense is contradictory, which is why despite my feelings about Oricole, I am voting for Elan Myalis.

Vote: Elan Myalis
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@GrandSerpentine [quote]What gets me is why you are so certain that Oricole is town and why you are so certain Elan is scum. This certainty after suspecting two people who flipped town is a little odd to me. Even if you weren't sure about kay and yata to begin with.[/quote] i'm not 'so certain' that Oricole is town--i'm surer of Elan Myalis seeming scummy than i am of Oricole seeming towny. i stand fully behind both reads, though, and i've given multi-post reasoning for it. the thing is that i've been posting the thought process behind both of these members and i haven't seen that from you very much. you essentially said that you wanted to vote Oricole because you agree with Elan Myalis. i did a quick ISO and haven't seen much about your opinion on Elan Myalis in general. @Wintrymix i think that was @Tsaiah, not me.
@GrandSerpentine
Quote:
What gets me is why you are so certain that Oricole is town and why you are so certain Elan is scum. This certainty after suspecting two people who flipped town is a little odd to me. Even if you weren't sure about kay and yata to begin with.
i'm not 'so certain' that Oricole is town--i'm surer of Elan Myalis seeming scummy than i am of Oricole seeming towny. i stand fully behind both reads, though, and i've given multi-post reasoning for it.

the thing is that i've been posting the thought process behind both of these members and i haven't seen that from you very much. you essentially said that you wanted to vote Oricole because you agree with Elan Myalis. i did a quick ISO and haven't seen much about your opinion on Elan Myalis in general.

@Wintrymix i think that was @Tsaiah, not me.
LUZk8tY.png
@GrandSerpentine

I'm not sure what you're saying about the whole NK thing and mafia not wanting to NK mafia, what exactly are you trying to say there? I highly doubt mafia would ever intentionally NK fellow scum on purpose, but I also don't see how someone claiming that they'll be NKed makes them not scum? Could you explain yourself more?
@GrandSerpentine

I'm not sure what you're saying about the whole NK thing and mafia not wanting to NK mafia, what exactly are you trying to say there? I highly doubt mafia would ever intentionally NK fellow scum on purpose, but I also don't see how someone claiming that they'll be NKed makes them not scum? Could you explain yourself more?
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
If we lynched someone else instead scum isn't going to NK other scum just because they're going to be lynched the next day anyway, that only buys them time.
If we lynched someone else instead scum isn't going to NK other scum just because they're going to be lynched the next day anyway, that only buys them time.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
It was @Tsaiah that said that, my bad.
It was @Tsaiah that said that, my bad.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Less than 2 hours before Lock-Down, better get your thoughts in now.
Less than 2 hours before Lock-Down, better get your thoughts in now.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Vote Count

Elan Myalis: 6 (Oricole, Tsaiah, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Limelight, Imraldera) L-1
Oricole: 3 (Elan Myalis, Bearclaws, GrandSerpentine) L-4

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, FM84

FM84 has replaced DoppelBia. Please welcome them to the game.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera, @FM84
Vote Count

Elan Myalis: 6 (Oricole, Tsaiah, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Limelight, Imraldera) L-1

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, FM84

FM84 has replaced DoppelBia. Please welcome them to the game.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Imraldera, @FM84
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
:weary:

Elan Myalis

out of Oricole and Elan, I do find Ori more town even tho some of the beginning posts seemed a little off to me. elan's aggressiveness bothers me more than Ori's, and even if Elan is town idk how beneficial it would be to have a tracker who's probably gonna die n2 anyways.

i feel like im parroting argh, but i'd rather give some thoughts instead of just voting without explanation.
:weary:

Elan Myalis

out of Oricole and Elan, I do find Ori more town even tho some of the beginning posts seemed a little off to me. elan's aggressiveness bothers me more than Ori's, and even if Elan is town idk how beneficial it would be to have a tracker who's probably gonna die n2 anyways.

i feel like im parroting argh, but i'd rather give some thoughts instead of just voting without explanation.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Final Vote Count: Day 2

Elan Myalis: 7 (Oricole, Tsaiah, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Limelight, Imraldera, raiccoon) L-0

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, FM84

Elan Myalis has received the most votes for Day 2 and triggered the hammer. Day 2 has ended early.
Final Vote Count: Day 2

Elan Myalis: 7 (Oricole, Tsaiah, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Limelight, Imraldera, raiccoon) L-0

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, FM84

Elan Myalis has received the most votes for Day 2 and triggered the hammer. Day 2 has ended early.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86